Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"If they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?"

MORNINGAprilDay 8 -

04/08/AM
"If they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?"
— Luke 23:31
Among other interpretations of this suggestive question, the following is full of teaching: "If the innocent substitute for sinners, suffer thus, what will be done when the sinner himself —the dry tree—shall fall into the hands of an angry God?" When God saw Jesus in the sinner's place, He did not spare Him; and when He finds the unregenerate without Christ, He will not spare them. O sinner, Jesus was led away by His enemies: so shall you be dragged away by fiends to the place appointed for you. Jesus was deserted of God; and if He, who was only imputedly a sinner, was deserted, how much more shall you be? "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" what an awful shriek! But what shall be your cry when you shall say, "O God! O God! why hast Thou forsaken me?" and the answer shall come back, "Because ye have set at nought all My counsel, and would none of My reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh." If God spared not His own Son, how much less will He spare you! What whips of burning wire will be yours when conscience shall smite you with all its terrors. Ye richest, ye merriest, ye most self-righteous sinners—who would stand in your place when God shall say, "Awake, O sword, against the man that rejected Me; smite him, and let him feel the smart for ever"? Jesus was spit upon: sinner, what shame will be yours! We cannot sum up in one word all the mass of sorrows which met upon the head of Jesus who died for us, therefore it is impossible for us to tell you what streams, what oceans of grief must roll over your spirit if you die as you now are. You may die so, you may die now. By the agonies of Christ, by His wounds and by His blood, do not bring upon yourselves the wrath to come! Trust in the Son of God, and you shall never die.

From Spurgeon's Morning & Evening

Re: "If they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Do any of us even consider these words written by Spurgeon?

"If the innocent substitute for sinners, suffer thus, what will be done when the sinner himself —the dry tree—shall fall into the hands of an angry God?"

God the Father completely turned His back upon His Only Begotten Son. Remember those words, "My God! My God! Why hast Thou forsaken me?" Why? when Jesus was innocent, without any sin? Because He, as The Lamb of God was keeping His Word to satisfy the Price of Redemption that had been promised to Adam & Eve.

It was promised to Abraham when the Angel of the Lord stopped him from sacrificing his only son. When Isaac asked where they would get another sacrifice. The voice from the thicket where the ram was entangled said, "I Shall Provide Myself". Do we even understand that God Himself came down as a human man. He didn't send anyone else: He did it Himself.

That was a future promise that came true that Passover when Christ took more than a man should ever have to bear upon Himself. Yes, there have been others crucified by the Roman Way but never was there so much endured by One man. A look at the evidence presented on the Shroud of Turin shows how much he suffered, the many cuts to his body and even the terribly bruised shoulders from carrying the heavy beam on which his arms would be nailed. His knee shows the hard landing He took when He fell upon the cobble stones with that beam upon His shoulders. And His Face was beaten to a pulp, one eye completely swollen shut.

There are others that say, "Well, Jesus was also God so..."

He emptied Himself completely when He became a human. His works were done by the Power of the Holy Spirit because He had the faith, knowing what He knew that His Words, would be fulfilled.

But make, no mistake about it, He paid a horrible price to return to us, the right to be Born-Again...to have God's DNA running through our veins as it was in the beginning when we were made in the image of God. This is the Blessed Hope that we have.

What took place in the Garden was the DNA manipulation that Satan did to stop God's plan for the humans He had made. I hope Christians begin to realize that is was all about his Seed coming against the Seed of the Woman, Jesus Christ.

But back to what Spurgeon was saying is... that if one such as Our Lord, the Green Tree, which is alive, yet endured so much for us, how much more those who want to remain dead in their sin, will burn like a dry, dead tree, when they are thrown into the burning Abyss.

He is faithful to forgive if we are humble enough to see our need for His Saving Grace.

so, it comes down to, there is terrible suffering in the future for those who denied Him and Everlasting Life for those that are so grateful for His Free Gift.

Thank You Yeshua,
Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.