Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Devil, the Dragon, Old Serpent gets another chance after another 1,000 years?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Revelation 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

There is something very odd about these scriptures. We tend to think of the Dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil and Satan as totally free to do as he wants.

Verse 2 sounds a lot like Revelation 9:2-4 except the above scripture seem to show his being thrown into the Bottomless Pit and the following scripture shows him being released for a short time.

Revelation 9:2-4 "And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto
Them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads

The King to be released, Nimrod ( who has multiple names)is Satan in a human body. He desires to return to the Days of Old Babylon. His followers desire his return also and are preparing the way to open that pit, aren't they?

I believe that the same translators that have given us so many false notions and even hiding truths such as what really happened in the Garden or that there is a very real Satanic Seed-line that today rule the world, who are called The Illuminati, could also have added this 1,000 years at the end when it is very clear that Satan, the A/C & False Prophet will be thrown into the Lake of Fire at the Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. That is forever.

Somewhere, a thousands years prior to this time, Satan was thrown into the pit where he remains as King of His demons who roam the earth looking for people to possess who will do his bidding.

I believe we have given him way more power than he possesses. He can only be in one place at a time. The Lord Jesus Christ is in control and Satan's power is limited.

Why, would our Lord Jesus Christ allow Satan another chance at the End of the Final Battle to return once more? Jesus has finished it once and for all? Only those deceiving the Believers now are preparing the world for their 1,000 year rule they believe is coming.

You see, what most Christians do not realize is that Satan had the earth to himself and his followers before Adam & Eve were even created.

Then we know (not through the help of the Jesuits) that Satan enticed Eve to bear a child from his seed in an effort to destroy God's perfect human and later Adam knew his wife and she also bore Seth. That, dear believers, is the battle going on right now between the Seed of Righteousness and the Seed of the Serpent. The evil seed (Illuminated Ones/Fallen race) see their accomplishment to rule the entire world coming into view. But they will fail; God will not allow it.

A reading of books such as Earth's Earliest Age by George H. Pember and others that get into Genesis 1 will shed light on this time period of earth.

God destroyed Satan's first earth rule because it became so evil when He sent the first flood where there was not even a bird left. We know there were birds left in Noah's day; he was commanded to save two of each kind, wasn't he? So, there is no use in saying that was the same flood. It was not.

God told Adam & Eve to replenish the earth. You don't replenish something that hasn't already been there before. The difference this time is that these humans were made in the image of God.

Bottom line, we've been deceived by Jesuit Translators, not God, to believe there will be a 1,000 year reign and then we have this struggle between Satan and Jesus all over again.

I happen to have come, through study, to the conclusion that there is a 1000 year mentioned but where it took place is the great question.

Jesus finished it at the Cross and is allowing those here on earth to make their choice for Him or to go down the wide path of the Devil.

We are already into the end of the 6,000 years, soon to see the rise of A/C indwelled by Satan himself for that final battle.

Seven is the number of REST. That is it, no more chances for this Old He-Goat and his can eaters.

I am not being dogmatic about this thought whatsoever. I put it out there for consideration in light of the fact, "Why would the Lord God allow Satan ANOTHER chance. When do those chances end OR are they about to end?

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: The Devil, the Dragon, Old Serpent gets another chance after another 1,000 years?

Now, read the scripture that tells us what happens to King of Babylon (Nimrod) whom will indwell the End Time A/C ,

Isaiah 14:3 - 27

3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give you rest from your sorrow, and from your fear, and from the hard bondage wherein you were made to serve,

4 That you shall take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How has the oppressor ceased! The golden city ceased!

5 The LORD has broken the staff of the wicked, and the scepter of the rulers.

6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hinders.

7 The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.

8 Yes, the fir trees rejoice at you, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since you are laid down, no feller is come up against us.

9Hell from beneath is moved for you to meet you at your coming: it stirs up the dead for you, even all the chief ones of the earth; it has raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

10. All they shall speak and say to you, Are you also become weak as we? Are you become like to us?

11. Your pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of your viols: the worm is spread under you, and the worms cover you.

12How are you fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How are you cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations!

13 For you have said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also on the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet you shall be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see you shall narrowly look on you, and consider you, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19 But you are cast out of your grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcass trodden under feet.

20You shall not be joined with them in burial, because you have destroyed your land, and slain your people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

If you carefully read this, you find that he is cast out of his grave. Meanwhile his children are preparing for the slaughter. And after the slaughter, he will not be allowed to join them in the graves. He and the False Prophet will be thrown into the Lake of Fire. Therefore, he was/is in the Bottomless Pit at this time and will be released when the 200 million demons get released with their KING.

22 For I will rise up against them, said the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, said the LORD. 23 I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, said the LORD of hosts.

God's Purpose against Assyria

24 The LORD of hosts has sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand: 25 That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and on my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders. 26 This is the purpose that is purposed on the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out on all the nations. 27 For the LORD of hosts has purposed, and who shall cancel it? And his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?

But after all of that, notice where the Devil is cast.

Revelation 20:10(KJV)
"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Then, how in the world, can he come back again after the 1,000 years of reign of Christ? Do you suppose this has been a manipulation of scripture once again by the same ones that have left out these other facts:

1. That when Lucifer (Satan) and his angels were cast out of the Upper Heaven, they occupied earth in the First Earth Age and things became so wicked, thus God caused the first flood where not even a bird was seen. That is the time period of Genesis 1. Could that 1,000 years being discussed have been removed from this time period and added onto the End of Revelation? I believe it was. Well, if you are going to hide that first earth age, you have to put it somewhere. The 1,000 year Reich is not a new idea but the on-going idea of the Zionist that serve Satan.

2. The fact that Lucifer had children by his implanting his seed into Eve.... that they were the Giants of the Land. Verse 21 and 22 confirms he had children...the Seed of Satan. This brought about the Flood of Noah where birds and animals were saved along with 7 other humans.

3. Or that Nimrod, who ruled Babylon, is the very one that will be released from the Abyss? This is being manipulated right now by CERN. By hiding this fact, their very existence among the Wheat of the Earth, these tares will go, basically unnoticed. Hey, if everyone thinks they are wheat, the Harvest is all the same. God made all men equal, so they say and we must show love to all, no judging, no discrimination, blah, blah, blah. But Jesus told us these tares would grow among the wheat until the time of the harvest. He didn't say there wouldn't be any tares. Most people have no idea that there are two kinds of people on earth, those wholly human and those 1/2 and 1/2, the off-spring of the Fallen Angels who call themselves The Elite of the World...you know....The Illuminati..

4. And once he (Nimrod) is released from the Abyss and indwells A/C, who is it that consumes him and his armies with the Fire of His Coming?

5. Would Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, whom has already given him thousands of years, grant him another thousand years? How many more thousands of years will it take to set up Christ's Kingdom as He has planned? Doesn't Revelation 11:15 (KJV) tell us,

"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever"
6. At His Coming with His Wrath to defeat A/C & the False Prophet and all those that have followed him, He will make a new heaven and earth. In fact, it is New Jerusalem Coming Down, which has been prepared for us from the foundation of the world. That is the Paradise from which Adam & Eve were kicked out of because of Lucifer's implanting his seed within Eve, which produced these Tares.

Revelation 21:1 "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea." Revelation 21:21 "And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband". (Holman Christian Standard ..).

Revelation 14:10-11 (NAV)" 10. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.” It sounds as if anyone that was part of this attempt to usurp Yahuah will have their just reward...forever and ever.

Revelation 20:14-15 (NAV) tells us that, now Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the Lake of Fire.

As for the average person who refused salvation, they are not part of this, I can believe that there is no Eternal Torment for them...they will just not have Eternal Life. .

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: The Devil, the Dragon, Old Serpent gets another chance after another 1,000 years?

Part III

As I have just reread this, I am more convinced than ever that Satan has been spending time in the Abyss and it is the purpose of his off-spring to find a way to open the Abyss to release him and his 1,000,000 demons/locust.

Nimrod was Satan as an earthly ruler. Another name for Satan is Apollo. The 10 kings of the earth will be given one hour to rule with him.

I know there are others that believe that Satan is Wormwood, which when it comes down will open the Abyss. But, that cannot be since scripture has told us that he is in the grave right now where others that were there even exclaimed that he was just a mere man, no different than they.

Well, who are those in the Abyss? It is the Fallen Angels, not humans who died. The Spirits of the evil humans are the demons that look for another human to possess. But those in the Abyss are not free to roam the earth. they are locked up until the Abyss is unlocked by the Angel with the key who is given the authority to open it. Perhaps one of the Archangels.

Look at these scriptures,
10. All they shall speak and say to you, Are you also become weak as we? Are you become like to us?

11. Your pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of your viols: the worm is spread under you, and the worms cover you.

12How are you fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How are you cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations!

And what has he been trying to do ever since then? Isaiah 14:14 posts the Five "I Wills" that Satan intends to do once he is freed; one of which is He will sit on the sides of the North, where Yahuah's Throne sits.

But, at the end when Yahusha/Jesus Christ returns, we know He will destroy A/C, The False Prophet and Satan and throw them into the Lake of Fire where their bodies will be consumed, no more to be able to return.

While Wormwood is described as a Star, a Burning Mountain, it cannot be Satan. He is under lock and key, no doubt still directing his follower via the demons that roam freely. Wormwood, when it hits the ocean, will cause bitterness to come upon the water because of the make-up of that burning Mountain. It's composition must contain all the elements that could do this to the waters where it lands.

Because of the words of Yahusha where he prayed to the Father that His own remain on the earth, we know that His Followers are kept in safety and they do not go up when Lucifer comes down. That sounds too much like the Rapture theory. And we know it is not the Resurrection because that takes place at when the Dead in Christ rise first and then the Living are changed to meet Him in the Air. Yahusha returns with His Angels to do battle against Satan and his angels plus the captains, kings, etc. on earth that do his bidding. And then, His feet stand upon the Mount of Olives, where He left this earth 2,000 years ago.

That is the way I see it and although I have posted other's view points on Wormwood being Satan, I, myself, do not adhere to that teaching. Of course I can be wrong.

There is no purpose for another 1,000 years of turning Satan loose. He will be loosed for the short time he is given to gather the nations to do battle at Armageddon.

Gerlinda

correction on the Typo:

It should read 2,000,000 locust/demons (2 million)