Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What Has CERN to do with CERES and Nimrod?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

As I open this article, I ask one simple question, "Do you, Believers in the Lord Jesus Christ worship Him in Spirit and in Truth?"

Now, that you are reflecting on that question, consider " Our Lady" that all the world worships. Where has she wiggled into your life? She has......yes, she is there if you partake of the Roman Holidays. SHE has replaced the worship and Honor granted to only ONE, The Great I Am that I Am.

There is something more profound here that I want to address and that is one of the names given to the Queen of Heaven. Besides the regular names she is known, look at the list below and notice the name of Ceres. She is also known as The Great Mother & Mother Earth, out of whose womb will come her son, the very one that the pagan leaders of the world tirelessly work toward that goal of The New (Old) World Order. We know him by many names but he is best known as NIMROD

We have a Space CRAFT, here in this month of March 2015, about to be pulled into the gravitational pull of CERES to look her over. Ceres is called a Dark Planet. She has two strange brightly lit areas within it.

At the same time we have CERN, whom is in the Belly of Mother Earth, determined to split the earth and bring forth the King of the 200 million Locust/demons, which we know will come forth from the scriptures that tell us this. Revelation 9:2-4

The Fifth Trumpet
2. He opened the bottomless pit, and smoke went up out of the pit, like the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by the smoke of the pit. 3. Then out of the smoke came locusts upon the earth, and power was given them, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4. They were told not to hurt the grass of the earth, nor any green thing, nor any tree, but only the men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.…

Hmmm! as above so below.....a favorite saying of the Secret Societies

This article below is actually called, "Restoring the Bride of Messiah", the Worship of Semiranmis. That is why I ask you, the reader, if you take part in this worship. I think you will be surprised at how much we do in ignorance. Do you think that is why the Lord says, "My people perish for lack of knowledge"? Hosea 4:6 Things are not quite as simple as we may think but every action and word must be carefully considered because it is connected to an earlier time.

Yes, I believe CERN is associated with this Great Mother, CERES whose womb brought forth her son/husband Nimrod. That they are putting all energy and resources into bringing back Old Babylon is becoming more evident each day. Each step forward is rewarded by a Fire Ritual of Sacrificed Blood. Fire will be Earth's Cleansing also.

Please read the below.

Gerlinda

And the people of Israel again did what was evil in the sight of YHWH, and served the Baals [various lord gods depicting Nimrod] and the Ashtaroth [Semiramis], the gods of Syria, the gods of Sidon, the gods of Moab, the gods of the Ammonites, and the gods of the Philistines; and they forsook YHWH, and did not serve him. - Judges

Later, during the time of the prophet Jeremiah, the Jews worshiped the queen of heaven so devoutly that they could not be convinced to give up this paganism even after Jerusalem had been burnt and the land desolated due to this very pagan worship:

Then all the men who knew that their wives had offered incense to other gods, and all the women who stood by, a great assembly, all the people who dwelt in Pathros in the land of Egypt, answered Jeremiah: "As for the word which you have spoken to us in the name of YHWH, we will not listen to you. But we will do everything that we have vowed, burn incense to the queen of heaven [Semiramis] and pour out libations to her, as we did, both we and our fathers, our kings and our princes, in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; for then we had plenty of food, and prospered, and saw no evil. But since we left off burning incense to the queen of heaven and pouring out libations to her, we have lacked everything and have been consumed by the sword and by famine." And the women said, "When we burned incense to the queen of heaven and poured out libations to her, was it without our husbands' approval that we made cakes for her bearing her image and poured out libations to her? – Jeremiah

Common names applied to the pagan goddess Semiramis

Title Roman Greek
Goddess of Love Venus Aphrodite
Goddess of Hunting & Childbirth Diana Artemis
Goddess of Crafts, War & Wisdom Minerva Athena
Goddess of Growing Things Ceres Demeter
Symbol of the Fertile Earth Terra Gaea
Protector of Marriage & Women Juno Hear
Goddess of the Hearth Vesta Hestia
Wife and Sister of Kronos Ops Rhea

Legend has it that after Semiramis died, she ascended into heaven and was returned to earth inside a large egg which fell into the Euphrates river. The egg was pushed ashore by a dove and she emerged from the egg as Astarte or Ishtar (in English, Easter).

To show her gratitude to the dove, she turned it into an egg-laying rabbit, all signs of fertility.

Another sign or symbol found throughout Babylonia is the obelisk, a phallic symbol. These can also be seen in Egypt, Rome and Washington DC.

There is the obelisk in St. Peter’s Square at the Vatican, which, if you did not know, was dragged from Egypt to Rome. What has a supposedly Christian Church to do with the phallic of Nimrod?

The Washington Monument is a sign that Babylon is alive and well in the USA!

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

http://aletheia.consultronix.com/7.html

Once Again, "The obelisk in St. Peter’s Square at the Vatican, was dragged to Rome from Egypt. The great symbol of the phallic of The Queen's Son/Husband stands in St. Peter's Square.

Surely, this is enough to make a Christian sick to their stomach and question the foundation of their beliefs.

Gerlinda