Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
And they of Ephraim shall be like a mighty man, and their heart shall rejoice as through wine: yea,

Zechariah 10

10:1 Ask ye of the LORD rain in the time of the latter rain; so the LORD shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field.
2 For the idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie, and have told false dreams; they comfort in vain: therefore they went their way as a flock, they were troubled, because there was no shepherd.
3 Mine anger was kindled against the shepherds, and I punished the goats: for the LORD of hosts hath visited his flock the house of Judah, and hath made them as his goodly horse in the battle.
4 Out of him came forth the corner, out of him the nail, out of him the battle bow, out of him every oppressor together.
5 And they shall be as mighty men, which tread down their enemies in the mire of the streets in the battle: and they shall fight, because the LORD is with them, and the riders on horses shall be confounded.
6 And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them again to place them; for I have mercy upon them: and they shall be as though I had not cast them off: for I am the LORD their God, and will hear them.
7 And they of Ephraim shall be like a mighty man, and their heart shall rejoice as through wine: yea, their children shall see it, and be glad; their heart shall rejoice in the LORD.
8 I will hiss for them, and gather them; for I have redeemed them: and they shall increase as they have increased.
9 And I will sow them among the people: and they shall remember me in far countries; and they shall live with their children, and turn again.
10 I will bring them again also out of the land of Egypt, and gather them out of Assyria; and I will bring them into the land of Gilead and Labanon; and place shall not be found for them.
11 And he shall pass through the sea with affliction, and shall smite the waves in the sea, and all the deeps of the river shall dry up: and the pride of Assyria shall be brought down, and the sceptre of Egypt shall depart away.
12 And I will strengthen them in the LORD; and they shall walk up and down in his name, saith the LORD.
KJV

Re: And they of Ephraim shall be like a mighty man, and their heart shall rejoice as through wine: y

This scripture regarding Ephraim is speaking about the Latter day.

Verse two speaks of how they have been lied to and they have no shepherds (Shepherd of worth). Enoch had plenty to say regarding the shepherds and how God gave them the job of destroying those that were not righteous, which they did and soon they were doing an over-kill, destroying others that they were not suppose to destroy. That is speaking of the Shepherds in these End Days who have, through their vain words deprived the people of God's Truth, His Holy Word, thus robbing them of the very hope of His Salvation.

The Idol or worthless Shepherd will include those Rabbis that taught the Traditions of the Rabbis that came out of Babylon. Along with them will be the worthless Shepherds in their purple and red robes that taught the people to follow the very same Babylonian Babel Babble.

Notice in verse 4 how the Lord visited Judah. Out of him (the Pharisees) came the very nail that pierced him and all of the oppressors that joined together in battle against him?

But in the Latter Day, the Lord will strengthen Judah (when their blinders come off, I expect) When they cry out to Him, then He will return to them. For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. Matthew 24:9

And he will save the House of Joseph. Now, who would be the House of Joseph?

Do we see here the Northern House of Ephraim? And who have we learned is Ephraim? It is the Covenant Nations whom have accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior. It is they whom Jesus came to save and who spread the Word of God despite the enemies among the Shepherds who served Lucifer. First God allowed them to be scattered into all the nations. Then the Savior came to give them the Gospel and by their being scattered and continuing to move about, they spread this Salvation Message. It didn't happen through Judah. It was the 70 that the Lord sent out that did this mighty work and you can be sure they were not Gentiles.

Did you notice that they will be like a "Mighty Man"? He will hiss at them, which means that he will call them & gather them from all the nations where He sent them? These are the Elect that He will gather. They are both Israelites and Gentiles.

Sorry, Gentile Church but you have been fooling yourself. You have only been grafted into the Fold. Therefore, there is no separate Dispensation for you. There is no reason for you to be Rapture before the time of the End when the Dead shall rise first and then the living changed in the twinkling of an eye before the Wrath of God falls upon His enemies.

And finally, the Lord will break the Sceptre of Egypt, which is none other than the very armies of the Elite, the 13 Illuminati Houses who serve Satan with their false gods and goddess who are working to create the Kingdom of Nimrod once again.

They hold the power of the world now with their great armies and riches. They smell victory but will meet their end before they gain total control.

The Pride of Assyria (A/C) will meet his doom. See what the Word of God says about this Prideful one that people realize is nothing more than a mere man. Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, .... Isaiah 14:20

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.