Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE VULCAN: Kabbalah, Freemasons, and the Council of Nine

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t0oPkYK_EM
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

THE VULCAN: Kabbalah, Freemasons, and the Council of Nine

Last week, we found out that the beloved character of Mr. Spock, Leonard Nimoy passed away at the age of 83. He was perhaps best known for his symbolic hand gesture of the V for Vulcan on the hit show Star Trek. But what is really behind the symbol? In this video, we take a look at his own testimony, and dig a little bit deeper into the implications of the symbol and the show Star Trek and how it has Satan’s occult fingerprints all over it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: THE VULCAN: Kabbalah, Freemasons, and the Council of Nine

Just as the letter Shin has a good side to it and a evil side, we must be able to discern the evil from the good. Interesting is the fact that when you look at Jerusalem, the very place where Christ was crucified was on the top left side of the Shin where the dot is placed for Sin. That would be where The Place of the Skull is located and on the right side, is where He spent His time with apostles on The Mount of Olives and later will return as he was seen leaving.

The Shin sign being the priestly sign made when the blessing is given cannot be considered evil since it all goes back to the Leviticus and instruction given to Moses for the priesthood.

What makes it all evil is when those of Lineage of Cain take the original good and turn it into Satanic symbols. Lucifer isn't able to come up with anything new to out-do what God created, he is only able to imitate it to lure ignorant people into following his path to the pits of Hell, because, while it may sound all exciting now to these dabbling in Hollywood's creation, there are those who have already sold their souls.

Since Hollywood is completely dominated by those who say they are Jews but are not, it isn't at all surprising to see mockery made of all that was considered holy.

As to whether Netanyahu is a registered Mason, I do not know but do know he is a member of the Council of Foreign Relations, which is loaded with high power people serving the Illuminati.

Will he be like others who are presently a part of this evil agenda or will he land up giving his life for, finally, saying NO to those that want to destroy Israel. There were others that turned their back on the wiles of the Devil....Ritzak Rabin was one who would no longer follow orders and was personally dealt with by the man whose name means "Parted"....like "They parted my land."

Notice the Council of Nine has been a term brought up a lot lately in regard to the on-going trials of 2 popes, Royals of Europe who practice Child abuse and Ritual Sacrifice who have been investigated quite thoroughly. Those are just the very tip of ice-berg of the many priest, Bishops & Cardinals who are involved in Satanic worship and it is world wide.

If you even hesitate to believe about the Council of Nine, Council of Foreign Relations, Free-Masons, Skull & Bones, do your research and one thing seems to come up, they all seem to be intertwined with it's tentacles connected to the Beast that resides in the Vatican. European Royals families have been involved for generations and yes. here in the USA & Canada. There are American big names who met in a castle in Colorado where an ex-president sat as head of that council. That proof came right out of the mouth of the son of Atone LeVey who declined to become it's next High Priest and chose instead to become a Christian preacher. That son of Atone LaVey was castrated for making that choice.

It may be rare but there are those that break away from the choke hold of the Dark Side of Demon possession and oppression....all to the Glory of the Name of Jesus Christ, the Name above all names.

Gerlinda

Re: THE VULCAN: Kabbalah, Freemasons, and the Council of Nine

When I gave my answer that I did not know if Netanyahu was a member of the Free-Mason, I had not seen this evidence posted. Thank You Steven.

There are many of us that knew he is part of the Council of Foreign Relations which includes most of the same people that belong to the Free-Masons or Skull & Bones. He is Jesuit educated and has developed into one of the greatest speakers on behalf of the State of Israel. There is little doubt that everyone that holds a position of power or elevation on other levels got there with the help of these organizations. Just like actors and actress, they sell their soul for the position in life they attain. Many may start off on the right foot but soon are pressured to make a choice to serve Lucifer through their uniting with His Power structure or get out.

These organizations are evil and most that belong are evil if they have stayed in their high level position for any length of time. I say this because I know of men who attained the 32 degree and had no idea that Lucifer was the god of the Free-Mason and in fact is even called "Allah". But once a man reaches that potential, he is quickly assessed for a position to be of service to the Greater Scheme. Those that have gotten free from these Diabolical organizations are able to do so only by the Grace of God and the person's desire to serve Jesus Christ.

I noticed that so many clergy of renown are members of the Free-Masons. The Southern Baptist Church is full of Masonic members and proud of it....makes you wonder, doesn't it?

There is only one reason I have held out hope for Netanyahu, perhaps, turning his back on everything he has been a part of is that in the Bible Codes it showed him becoming Prime Minister twice. When he finished his first time in office as Prime Minister, he was later defeated. Most never gave it a thought he would run again down the road and win, which is what the Bible Code had revealed. Also it said that he would be assassinated in the month of July in Jordan. No, I do not know which year and only time will tell. But, it it follow the usual reason why leaders are eliminated such as Rabin and Sharon, both of whom would not follow their orders, then it is because the love for their Land was strong enough to say "No" to the Powers that be.

But I must say at this time, he is in league with all of them, which is proven over and over again by the sharing of the Masonic handsake and like good actors and actresses, they play their role, pretending to be in opposition and all the while they are on the same side, the side of Satan.

Please look at the list with everyone's name on the Freemason and believe me, some may surprise most of you who find this new. Then, also be very sure to listen to the video.

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Netanyahu 33rd degree Freemason?: FREEMASONIC SYMBOLISM BETWEEN OBAMA AND NETANYAHU. THE MASONIC HAN

NOTE LINK TO LIST OF 33RD DEGREE FREEMASONS

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/33rd.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qd-0cIr7yw