Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Noah's Second Wife....Naamah

The 'Adamic' Flood, and Beyond
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Although this famous A flood was often thought of as “Noah’s flood,” the important factor here is that
The flood also occurred for a major reason: to assure survival of the remaining Adamic seed. Hence, in
A way, it can also be referred to as an “Adamic flood.” As we’ve already discussed in The Seventh
Generation, a number of fallen angels may have felt the need to, somehow, insert their own descen-
Dants aboard the ark, to gather some sort of “immortality” in their descendants. Could some of their
Seed have gotten into these eight assumed to be pure-blooded Adamites?

The Assumed Eight Survivors
NOAH
NOAH’S WIFE
JAPHETH
JAPHETH’S WIFE
SHEM
SHEM’S WIFE
HAM
HAM’S WIFE

Inside these eight, ancient texts provide us a number
Of discrepancies. Two or three of the above may not
Have had Adamic blood. Who could have been these
Exceptions, and what happened to insert them there?
According to ancient sources, Noah remained a virgin
For almost 500 years.(1) He may have been afraid that
(as many people were at the time) their offspring
Would be destined to perish in this up-and-coming
Flood. The time was near it to occur, and God instruct-
Ed Noah it was, now, time to marry.

By all accounts, Noah’s first wife was his “true love.”(2)
This first wife of Noah possibly bore him his first two
Sons: Japheth and Shem. After these births, for what-
Ever reason, Noah may, again, have been alone. From ancient written evidence, we might be able
To assume that Noah had another wife (probably a second wife), after this.(3) Interestingly, this
Second wife was a woman mentioned a number of times, in ancient texts: Naamah. Naamah, also,
Was a famous Cainite!

A Cainite? What a change of pace for the patriarch Noah! Why marry a descendent of Cain? As we
Begin to discover the answers, let’s first look at this woman, and her possible role in the whole flood
Story.

Because of the two unfulfilled prophecies we previously mentioned, some of those with Cainite blood
Had to go aboard the ark – that’s without a doubt. We also know the Serpent and other impious fallen
Angels wanted their kin aboard. It would be at this time Naamah would enter the scene. Around a year
After his first two sons were born, Noah could have married Naamah:

And Noah took her on this wise: For the word of the Lord came unto Noah, saying, Take unto thy-
Self Naamah, the daughter of Lamech, who dwelleth here in the city of thy fathers, for she hath been
Faithful to my gospel, wherefore I shall preserve through her the seed of Cain through the flood.
– Writings of Abraham 12:2 (also 16:1)(4)

We may be able to conclude that Naamah, for whatever reason, was to board the ark, and she and
Could have been the first member of the Adamic eight without Adamic blood!

Who would be the second? We recall that Noah may have had a first wife, who bore him his first two
Sons. Naamah may have also bore him third:

And when Noah was for hundred and fifty years old, he begat a son and he called his name Japheth.
Forty two years later he begat another son of her who was the mother of Japheth, and he called his
Name Shem. Eight years later Noah begat a son of his wife Naamah, who was of the seed of Cain,
And he called his name Ham… – Writings of Abraham 11:1-3 (also 12:1, 16:1)(5)

After Shem and Japheth, the younger son, Ham, was born. At the moment of Ham’s birth, Naamah
Made a statement about her son (just as Eve did):

…Noah begat a son of his wife Naamah, who was of the seed of Cain, and he called his name Ham,
For she said, Through him will the curse be preserved in the land. – Writings of Abraham 11:1-3(6)

Why call him Ham? The name Ham, in the Hebrew, means “hot.” It can also mean “warm” and
“passionate.”(7) Could the situation regarding his birth lead to us to some clues about him, and his
Mother?

… “heat”… (is) a sign of vice of the soul…
(Haynes, 2002, p. 26)(8)

Naamah, according to many sources, may have started out a wholesome woman.(9) As we’ll see,
There may have been others who knew that Noah was to marry her, and became interested in her –
For similar reasons:

…”And the sister of Tuval Kayin (Tubal-Cain) was Naamah” (Beresheet 4:22). Why do the scriptures
mention her name, Naamah (tender)? It is because people were seduced by her overwhelming
beauty and tenderness, and spirits and demons lusted after her… the sons of Elohim… were
seduced by her. Because of those seductions, she was named Naamah…
– Zohar Beresheet B62(10)

Eventually, Naamah could have been influenced the “hot” passions of many around her, including the
most important fallen angels of the day. She had a lot, she knew a lot, and, because of her position
with Noah, could have easily used all her talents to her own advantage.(11) She, eventually, might
have exchange sexual acts with these angels, as well, to gather herself more power and knowledge.
Soon, she would have the most powerful angels in her left hand, Noah in her right, her desire to sur-
vive God’s up-and-coming flood in the middle. Ultimately, she may not have minded do whatever she
could, in order to assure her own survival and dominance.

Did Naamah cooperate with these fallen angels, in their attempts to insert their own seeds onto the
ark? Interestingly enough, one ancient Gnostic work stated:

But in turn the angels secretly introduced Kham (Ham) into the ark, for he belonged to their posterity.
For, they say that out of eight persons then saved in that ‘coffer’ of Noah seven belonged to the pure
People, but one-namely Kham-belonged to the other power, having sneaked on board… And this
plan, which was contrived by the angels, came out as follows. Now-they say-inasmuch as the
angels recognized that their entire people was going to be obliterated by the flood, by trickery they
secretly added the aforementioned Kham in order to preserve the evil people, which had been made
by them. – The Sethians According to St. Epipanius 39.3.2-4(12)

There are two theories the surround Ham, and who might really be. The Bible stated Noah begat his
son Ham, and Ham went aboard the ark (just like his other brothers). This probably happened… in a
way. There may have been some variants to this story, however, that were left out of the Bible. The
first thought, as we see above, was that Ham might have been switched at birth. Noah and Naamah
indeed bore a son named Ham, but the Ham that went aboard the ark was a changeling.

A changeling is simply defined as a baby, switched at birth - secretly inserted into an unwitting family.
Beyond the above written evidence, what other support do we have for all this? Naamah, interestingly
enough, was known for something else:

…she (Naamah) was the mother of demons, being of the side of Kayin, and… she is responsible for
the epileptic death of babies. – Zohar Beresheet B62(13)

If the above was true, could he have been an offspring of some fallen angel, switched at birth by
Naamah? Noah didn’t know what happened, and that he was no longer the father. There was no
DNA back then. It was much easier to switch babies at birth in those days. How would these early
people know for sure? If Naamah was able to sneak another “Ham” aboard, then this could be
another non-Adamite seed who was able to infiltrate Noah’s family, and pass through the flood.

Along with these two, there was another member of Noah’s eight who, according to a number of
ancient sources, could also have been of Cainite blood: Ham’s wife.(14)

Now Ham's wife was named Zeptah and she was also of the seed of Cain…
– Writings of Abraham 17:7(15)

It is totally logical to believe that Ham took compassion on a Cainite woman, and even married her,
because he may have had blood of these Cainites himself!

Now, we have three possibilities – three souls without pure, Adamic blood. Since Naamah, Ham, and
his wife, may have not been of the eight with Adamic blood, the question remains: who would be the
eight who did? We recall the eight Adamites, including the three who might not be Adamic:

NOAH
NOAH'S WIFE (NAAMAH) - A NON-ADAMITE
JAPHETH
JAPHETH’S WIFE
SHEM
SHEM’S WIFE
HAM - A NON-ADAMITE
HAM'S WIFE - A NON-ADAMITE

Is the Bible lying about there being eight Adamites, however? We already surmised, via a number of
ancient sources, more people could have gone aboard Noah’s ark. Noah, himself, could have had
servants, concubines, or other Adamite people on board. Up to three of them could have filled the
void of the missing, here:

…And Noah together with his sons, his [wives] and his son’s wives… entered the ark…

– Genizah Manuscripts Gen. 7:7(16)

The nurse of Noah was an important personage… She was named Sambethe, and was the first
Sibyl… (This) Sibyl… was of the race of Noah. (Baring-Gould, 1881, p. 123-4)(17)

…he (Xisuthrus – the Babylonian Noah) immediately quitted it with his wife, his daughter, and
the pilot. – Berossus, Of the Cosmology and Deluge(18)

94. I went into the ship and shut my door.
95. To the pilot of the ship, Puzur-Enlil the sailor
96. I committed the great house (the ark/ship), together with the contents
thereof. – The Epic of Gilgamesh, The Loading of the Ship(19)

85. I made to go up into the ship all my family and kinsfolk,
86. The cattle of the field, the beasts of the field, all handicraftsmen I
made them go up into it…
– The Epic of Gilgamesh, The Loading of the Ship(20) Putting it all together: another scenario for the “eight” might be:

NOAH
ANOTHER WIFE OF NOAH, OR HIS NURSE(21)
NOAH'S DAUGHTER
JAPHETH
JAPHETH’S WIFE
SHEM
SHEM’S WIFE
THE PILOT OR ARCHITECT / HANDICRAFTSMAN OF THE ARK

Ultimately, whomever they were, it’s still quite possible only eight Adamic souls were saved from
among the children of Adam - just not who we thought.

After the eight Adamites boarded the ark, and everyone else, the time had now come for God’s
devastating flood. The year would be somewhere around 2369-2345 BC.(22) One may ask, what
would take place after this horrible time? After the great flood, would those who came off the ark
learn their lessons, and continue to live pious lives, or would the depravity continue?

Finally, after a year of devastation, the flood ended. The ark landed on a great mountain. The
depravity the world suffered before the flood, however, would truly come back again, sad to say.

The Bible states that, after the flood, Noah, his immediate family (or friends), left the ark, and continued to live pious lives (at least for awhile). What about the rest of those on board? What about the Cainites?
Do we have scriptural evidence of the pre-Adamites after the flood? How about the giants (i.e. the Anakim or Mighty Men) of the antediluvian world – did they thrive after the flood, and did they remain pious?

We’ve already surmised Naamah, Ham, and Ham’s wife could have even had the blood of Cain, even the Serpent himself. What did the rest of these people, beyond those eight, contribute to
the world of our past?

As we begin to find answers, it seems there’s Biblical evidence for a number of these ancient groups
present after the flood. It only helps us in our argument. Apparently, more people must have survived,
because, as we’ll see, the following verses make mention of them (in time periods after the flood)!

Send therefore now, and gather thy cattle, and all that thou hast in the field; for upon every Adam
(man) and Behemah (beast) which shall be found in the field, and shall not be brought home, the
hail shall come down upon them, and they shall die. – Exod. 9:19 (KJV)

And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Ninevah by the decree of the king and his
nobles, saying, Let neither Adam (man) nor Behemah (beast), herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water. – Jonah 3:7

In these verses, we see the Adamites (man) and Behemah were lumped together; the animals (herd
and flock) were also lumped together. Could the Adamites and Behemah be lumped together because
they both were human beings?

The Chay of the Field seem to be mentioned in much this same way. According to Strong’s Con-cordance, the word Chay can mean “relative,” “living creature,” and “community.” We’ve attested how
the Chay could have been another group or community of human beings – those who occupation often involved working the fields.

We recall the Owph of the Air could have been another group of these pre-Adamites. As we look at the following verses, we see they compare an entire nation (and its leader) to a Cedar tree. They also
talk about the people who lived among this particular nation:

Ezekiel (KJV)
31:3 Behold, the Assyrian was a cedar in Lebanon with fair
branches, and with a shadowing shroud, and of an high
stature; and his top was among the thick boughs.
31:5 Therefore his height was exalted above all the trees of
the field, and his boughs were multiplied, and his branches
became long because of the multitude of waters, when he
shot forth.
31:6 All the Owph of the Air made their nests in his boughs,
and under his branches did all the Chay of the Field bring
forth their young, and under his shadow dwelt all great nations.

Here’s a different set of verses, which also put the Chay and Owph among people:

Leviticus (KJV)
20:23 And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which
I cast out before you: for they committed all these things,
and therefore I abhorred them.
20:24 But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I
will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with
milk and honey: I am the LORD your God, which have
separated you from other people.
20:25 Ye shall therefore put difference between clean Behemah
(beasts) and unclean, and between unclean Owph (fowls)
and clean: and ye shall not make your souls abominable by
Behemah (beast), or by Owph (fowl), or by any manner
of living thing that creepeth on the ground, which I have
separated from you as unclean.
20:26 And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD am holy,
and have severed you from other people, that ye should
be mine.

On top of this, what kind of animal would make another person’s soul abominable by associating with
them, anyway? Even 1500 years after the flood, the Bible seems to mention these same pre-Adamites
groups!

And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the Chay of the Field and with the Owph of the
Air, and with the Remes of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of
the earth, and will make them to lie down safely. – Ho. 2:18 (KJV)

Why would God want to make a covenant with animals, anyway? Throughout the Bible, it’s people
who are of importance.

God clearly seems to have defined these as distinct groups for a reason – maybe it’s because these
actually represent the same pre-Adamite people before the flood, and after.

How about the giants (i.e. the Anakim or Mighty Men), the mixed offspring of people and the ante-
diluvian angels? How about how they lived their lives: did they remain pious? Why are they important?

If, at the end of the day, it was found that no such evidence for the existence of a now lost race in the
Bible lands could be discovered, then at least an age-old enigma would have been investigated
thoroughly. On the other hand, if… angels and fallen angels once walked among mankind as beings
of flesh and blood, no different from you or me, then it could change our perspective of world history
for ever. (Collins, 1996, p. 8)(23)

The hybrid offspring of the Nephilim and Watchers – offspring many collectively have thought of as
giants – also may have survived the flood. We also see evidence of the giants in the Bible, after the
flood:

Deuteronomy (KJV)
1:28 Whither shall we go up? our brethren have discouraged our
heart, saying, The people is greater and taller than we;
the cities are great and walled up to heaven; and moreover
we have seen the sons of the Anakims there.

We recall the antediluvian giants were also known as the Anakims.

Numbers (KJV)
13:30 And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us
go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to
overcome it.
13:31 But the men that went up with him said, We be not able to
go up against the people; for they are stronger than we.
13:32 And they brought up an evil report of the land which they
had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land,
through which we have gone to search it, is a land that
eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that
we saw in it are men of a great-stature.
13:33 And there we saw the Nephilim (giants), the sons of Anak,
which come of the Nephilim (giants): and we were in our
own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

As these verses clearly dictate, the post-flood giants originated with the Nephilim. There were also
relatives of the Mighty Men, known, in the post-flood world, as the Rapha (or Refaim).

And the coast of Og king of Bashan, which was of the remnant of the Rapha (giants), that dwelt at
Ashtaroth and at Edrei… – Josh. 12:4

These giants are even known among ancient writers, such as Josephus:(24)

For which reason they (the children of Israel) removed their camp to Hebron; and when they had
taken it, they slew all the inhabitants. There were till then left the race of giants, who had bodies so
large, and countenances so entirely different from other men, that they were surprising to the sight,
and terrible to the hearing. – Josephus, Jewish Antiquities 5.2.3(25)

Even though most of the giants who survived aboard the ark started out pious, the deeds of immorality, rebellion, and disobedience of their descendents would be on the rise.(26) By the time of Noah’s
death, there would be up to a million people on earth, a growing number, again, would not be afraid to adopt the pre-flood “ways of Cain,” once more.(27) There were many giants in the lands of Palestine by the time Moses walked the earth, a number of them truly turning back towards evil. Other
people in the areas would, collectively, work to annihilate them all.

What about the Kenites? In the verses below, we see that God tells Abraham - the father of the would-be Israeli people - his seed will inherit a land, the land already occupied by giants and other people. As we see in this verse, there are already people in the land: firstly noted, the Kenites.(28)

Genesis (KJV)
15:18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram,
saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the
river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
15:19 The Kenites (Qeyniy), and the Kenizzites, and the
Kadmonites…

The word Kenite simply means “son of Cain.” The Hebrew Qeyniy originated from the word Qayin –
a word synonymous with Cain himself! These “sons of Cain” actually considered themselves
descendants of the very same antediluvian patriarch!

Since the Kenites were therefore known to the Israelites both as nomads and city dwellers, and
generally hostile, their legendary ancestor Cain could figure in myth as the first murderer, the first
nomad, and the first city builder. (Graves and Patai, 1964, p. 96)(29)

Wouldn’t this be Scriptural “proof” the Cainites survived the flood? What influences could some of
these, and other, serpent-seeds have on their world, at this time)?

Lastly, what could we do with all of this information? Why study these forgotten elements of
our history so intently, anyhow? How could we use this knowledge to enrich us in our lives, today?
The 'Way of Cain' will tell us more.
http://www.mysterybabylon.com/theadamicfloodandbeyond.html

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c0at72gE7E

Re: Noah's Second Wife....Naamah

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Look at this writing here out of the Book of Abraham

And Noah took her on this wise: For the word of the Lord came unto Noah, saying, Take unto thy-Self Naamah, the daughter of Lamech, who dwelleth here in the city of thy fathers, for she hath been Faithful to my gospel, wherefore I shall preserve through her the seed of Cain through the flood.
– Writings of Abraham 12:2 (also 16:1)

So, while it may sound contradictory, God is doing this work to the End for the sole purpose of letting this Seed-line destroy itself and he will destroy Lucifer.

Naamah, being the sister to Tubal-Cain speaks for itself. That term Tubal-Cain is part of the Free-Masonary secret password so the connection is there.

Gerlinda

Re: Noah's Second Wife....Naamah

bump