Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Did you ever consider this possibility?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

by Gerlinda

BEFORE I EVEN BEGIN: "CHURCH/BELIEVER/SHEEP/ECCLESIA, whatever you want to call yourself, LET ME ASK YOU IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN TOLD WHO YOU ARE...IF YOU ARE DEFINATELY NOT A GENTILE?"

"HAVE YOU EVER, IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS, EVER CONSIDERED THAT YOU ARE THE VERY SHEEP THAT JESUS CHRIST CAME TO SAVE?" Why not? Here is the evidence right here in the Bible.

What did Jesus Christ tell His disciples? "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." Matthew 15:24 KJB.

Did you notice that Jesus didn't say He came unto the House of Judah, not unto the House of the Gentiles but unto the LOST SHEEP" of the House of Israel?

How did these Sheep of Israel happen to leave their Natural Sheepfold? Where did Israel go and when? After Solomon was allowed to finish his rule despite becoming a wicked man, God did take that glorious Kingdom of Israel and divided it into two kingdoms. Many wicked kings followed that continued the apostasy begun by Solomon. There were several that tried to bring it back to holiness within Judah.

Outside kingdoms were allowed to come and scatter the people; mainly to the north & west into Asia Minor. From there they traveled further west into Europe, across the Atlantic into the Americas, etc. In other words, they were a multitude of people of the Children of Israel that made up the 10 Northern Tribes. They soon forgot who they were as they assimilated into other territories and peoples. YET, Jesus, whom we all know is called The Good Shepherd told who it is that He came to save, didn't He?

This is only a condensed version so it will not go into who is Ephraim, Manasseh or Dan.

See here in Joel 3:1-2

For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, 2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land

Any Bible student that knows the story of Jacob and Essau knows that these two brothers of the same parents have been at odds with each other ever since Essau, not cherishing the precious Stick of Rulership given to him by being the First-Born of the twins, carelessly sold it to his brother Jacob for a pot of porridge.

And you also know that God, knowing the beginning from the end said that Jacob He loved and Essau He hated. He said this because He knew that Jacob (far from being perfect) would always worship Him as His God, the God of his father and grandfather. Essau, on the other hand, married out of his blood-line into the Seed of Lucifer and went after pagan gods. So, now we have Jacob possessing both the Rulership Stick of the Scepter and the Land Possession Stick was hated by his brother Essau.

And later, after Jacob had finally proven himself, had his name changed to Israel. And Israel is the name the Land was called until it was divided after the death of Solomon. This son of Jacob sinned against God, not only by marrying pagan wives, building them pagan temples but also taking part in the worship of these gods.

Then, we come to the part of history where the Land was divided into the Northern Kingdom of 10 tribes and the Southern Kingdom of Judah which consisted of Judah, Benjamin and any Levites that chose to remain with them in the area of the Judah and Benjamin.

Now, here is where it gets very interesting. We talk about the 10 Tribes that scattered into all the world but how much do we know about the 12 tribes that came out of the loins of Essau? Do you know there are those who pretend to be Jews but are actually of the Tribe of Essau?

And do you know that these are the ones that Jesus called out as Vipers who pretended to be Jews but were of their Father, Lucifer? They are often referred to as the Red Jews. Their people traveled to the North Countries, namely known as Russia, Turkey, Armenia...all those that will come down upon the Land in the Battle of Gog and Magog.

Nothing much changes in history. These are also the very same Edomites who are the nations that make up the United Nations. They are also those who have adopted the rituals of the Jews, even keeping their own type of Sabbath yet serve Lucifer.

These are your World Bankers, your Rothschild, Rockfellers, Royals, Illuminati whose whole goal it is to rule in Jerusalem. They are also the Free-Masons, Vatican and Moslems. They are a varied bunch whose god is the same and whose goal is the same; to sit on the Throne of David in the City of Jerusalem. They are trying to get back the Land and the Throne.

In fact, it is these Red Jews that put together the creation of the State of Israel and put their Six-Pointed Star of Rapham upon it. The true Jews that are of the Sheepfold of Jesus Christ would have used the Seven Candlesticks Menorah. Do you recall that time when Obama made a mockery of the Menorah by taking the center candle, which represents Christ and lowering it? No accident. The Edomites do not honor Jesus Christ as their God.

Do you know another one of their goals? Their whole desire is to destroy True Israel whom scattered into all the world and who are the Sheep that the Lord Jesus Christ came to save. They are you, who call yourselves Christians.

So, don't you think it is time that Christians begin to take a good hard look at who make up the Body of Christ? Also, wouldn't it be wise of the Body to be very careful of who they support becausee they cite the scripture that says, "I will bless those that bless Thee and curse those that curse Thee"?

I have heard Christians speak against Israel; saying that God will allow judgment upon Israel when in reality, they are talking about God bringing judgment upon themselves. Remember, the scripture that point to who make up the Sheepfold of Jesus Christ, the Good Shepherd.

When the early Children of Israel traveled in the Wilderness after the Tabernacle headed up by Judah, they were, unknowingly carrying the Symbolic Tent of Worship that represented their future Salvation, Messiah Christ. You see, it is not a new thing but a Covenant that was confirmed by Jesus Christ when He came in the flesh 5500 years after Adam and Eve were promised their Salvation would come to them. And He did, to the day.

It's time to learn who are really Israel, Jews and Edomites. The lessons have been posted on this site over and over. I guarantee, your whole way of seeing the Gospel of Jesus Christ will become much more clear when you learn to segregate the Body of Christ from a general description.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: Did you ever consider this possibility?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

The End Times Passover - The Covenant With Many, Who are the Many?

This is so good and needs to be shared - by Gerlinda

As I reread this former post of June 29, 2014 called The Covenant With Many, Who Are the Many?, I can see now the much deeper lesson of this group of people called Israel because of all of the Biblical evidence given by Joe Ortiz.. What an eye-opener it has been.

Since having begun to read Joe Ortiz book, End Times Passover, where he covers this topic so well, you wonder why you never understood all this before. He gives scripture after scripture of who the ecclesia include. It is both the Old Testament Called Out ones whom God chose including the Gentiles who joined them. The ecclesia has always been there since God first called Abraham out of the Land of Ur..

It was not created on Pentecost. What took place on Pentecost is that this Body, the ecclesia was endowed with Power and received The Comforter... In the commission to go out and preach the Gospel.

The First Pentecost took place on Mount Sinai when Moses was given the Torah.

This means, those that call themselves the church and hold themselves separate from Israel are short-changing themselves. They are not a Gentile Church that is part of a separate Dispensation...they are the Body, the ecclesia that will remain here until Christ sends His Angels out to gather His Elect. The Elect are the ecclesia

Joe Ortiz gives the scriptures that show the Southern Kingdom of Judah , whom includes the tribes Judah,Benjamin and the Levites (which we know were not given their own territory but made themselves a part of each of the tribes) and would be separate from the others and keep the Laws. We know there have been many Levites, who are of the priestly Tribe who have become believers in their Messiah

The tribe of Judah would continue to be the administrators of the Mosaic laws until the Messiah returns. " The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of people be." (Genesis 49:10)

This specific prophecy included the continual teaching and administration of the laws He gave to Moses, which are now viewed by present day Jews as the only way of salvation. (This teaching by Joe Ortiz is covered in "This is so good and needs to be shared"

http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com/

This brings to mind that the Tribe of Dan , out of whom will come Anti-Christ, have been making and administrating their own brand of Law down through the ages.

That law comes right out of the Roman Empire . They are a jealous lot who have the intentions of stealing that Sceptre given to Judah. They are an Edomite lot who mean to have another temple in Jerusalem upon which their god will place his image.

And why are we, the ecclesia helping them with our support? Because we, the Assembly, Congregation, ecclesia have been so duped by those that preach the gospel according to Rome. We believe that we are a separated part of the Sheep that Jesus Christ said He had come to save. We believe we are of the lineage of Rome rather than the lineage of Jesus Christ. Haven't we all be grafted into the Olive Tree whose Root is Jesus Christ?

The on-going debate of who is the true ecclesia can stop once and for all if we can get our heads wrapped around God's complete plan. He will bring all to completeness when the Lord Jesus Christ returns. I want to add here that when Jesus, said on the cross, "It is Finished". He is speaking about the Blood Offering that was needed to reconcile His People, all of them, the ecclesia unto the Father. This includes His Natural Kinsmen and the adopted Kinsmen.....Israel and Gentile.

Anyone who has ever been adopted into a family can relate to Joseph, whom became the adoptive father of Jesus. Joseph, under Jewish Law, became completely & legally the father of Jesus Christ with all the rights of a natural father. This is what is meant by the Gentile being grafted into the Body of Jesus Christ. The Lord does not keep the Gentile separate from His Body. Nor does He keep His Natural Sheep, the Lost House of Israel, separate from the Gentile that are grafted in.

I am one that was adopted by a father who was more of a father to me than the one whose seed gave me life. There are many others in this world that can relate to this wonderful work of love that an adopted Father expresses when he brings both the natural and adoptive into one Household. Or in this case, Sheepfold. Why would the Lord take out His adopted children before His natural children? He doesn't. It is within His power to protect us all while He deals with the Jews that have not yet had their blinders removed AND then unleashes His Wrath upon the Seed of Satan that are gathered to make war against Him.

He was the First Fruit of that Harvest and the rest of the Harvest will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air. The Dead arise first, then the Living. This is the Blessed Promise given to His Chosen .

No group of ecclesia has ever been called out...they have all gone through tribulation. Only two individuals have been caught out of this world without seeing death, Enoch and Isaiah. Moses was buried by God.

If you read your Bible, you will see that the two sons of Joseph received the greatest blessings of possessing much land and wealth. In fact, after WWII, the two sons, did possess 95% of the Land Mass and wealth, including the Door-ways (ports) to these land masses. So, that prophecy was fulfilled. Who are Manasseh and Ephraim?

As crazy as it may sound to you, the Bible's prophecy and history shows that the blessing was given to Great Britain (Ephraim) the younger son and and, Manasseh, the United States, the elder. There again, as I listened to the below video by David. Would it surprise you to know that the USA is not an independent nation? They are the CommonWeath Nations? What Covenant? They are of the Covenant that God made to Abraham. There are no other nations that fulfill this promise given to Joseph's two sons.

What about Judah ?

Judah wasn't given that blessing. Judah , to this day, remains entrenched in the small area of the Southern Kingdom where sits Jerusalem, in the territory of Benjamin. Judah refused her Messiah and will stay apart until they can come to grips with the fact that Jesus Christ is their Messiah as well as the Messiah of those of the Northern Tribe who spread into the world, where they intermarried with Gentiles. It is said that they would one day say, "For I say unto you. Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, 'Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.'."
Matthew 23:39

It will take a lot of tribulation to cause them to look up and stop relying on their own understanding. So, truthfully, both Israel and Judah are in for further revelations. The House of Israel has been the single greatest fulfillment of spreading the Good News of God's Word. Now, they are beginning to realize just who they are. It is not the Jews that did this but the Northern Tribe of Israel. The Jews have hung to their scriptures but were blind to seeing their Messiah of which they told.

If you want to know the real truth of who you, the ecclesia are, then read the on-line book, The End Times Passover, furnished by this site rapturebibleprophecyforum.com for free. This is a gift that Steven was able to get from Joe Ortiz, a very humble man, whom has been accused of being Anti-Semitic. Isn't that just about as nuts as it gets....his very own wife is an Israelite. I think he should know who is a Hebrew and who is not. The book is for free. Take advantage of it.

PS Those that say, I do not understand the Spiritual significance of this, I ask you if you understand the earthy events correctly that must take place to usher in the Return of Jesus Christ. Have you understood of whom the ecclesia include? There is always something new that we can learn if we chose to learn, which will help all of our presently held theology to hone in on God's Truth.

Link: End Times Passover

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=924414&cmd=show

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

David J. Smith #197 - So You Know That We Are Israel, What Next?

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NU_ul5HrCA

There seem to be Believers that now understand who is Israel; that they may well be Israel. In fact, most of the Church is Israel with gentiles grafted in.

Israel was always been God's Chosen with a few gentiles that chose to be a part of them become one of them. Remember Ruth? She became a full member of the Family of the Chosen. In fact, she, a Gentile, became the grandmother to King David.

I wonder who it is that instills this objection to both the Gentiles and Israel making up the Whole Body of Believers who God calls His Chosen?

I think we know the answer to that question.

You see, it is the Jews that make up the Southern Kingdom of Judah that have been blinded, not Israel, whom Jesus Christ came to seek and save.

Blessings to all that seek the Word of God and learn His Truth rather than hang on to the lies that infiltrated the church.
Gerlinda

There seems to be Believers that now understand who is Israel.

They realize that they may be of the House of Israel. In fact, most of the Church is Israel with gentiles grafted in.

Israel has always been God's Chosen with a few gentiles that chose to become a part of them. Remember Ruth? She became a full member of the Family of the Chosen. In fact, she, a Gentile, became the grandmother to King David.

I wonder who it is that instills this objection to both the Gentiles and Israel making up the Whole Body of Believers whom God calls His Chosen?

I think we know the answer to that question. It is the same enemy that knows he must keep the church divided. You can't push a pre-tribulation Rapture unless you've convinced people that they represent a separate Dispensation. Do you see how you've been had if you believe this?

So, it is very important to learn the difference between the Northern Tribes that make up Israel and whom the apostles were able to reach with the Gospel message. The Jews of the Southern Kingdom of Judah will have their blinders removed later.

Blessings to all that seek the Word of God and learn His Truth rather than hang on to the lies that infiltrated the church.
Gerlinda