Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who Seeks the Ark of the Covenant?

for Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

by Gerlinda

In the ever growing discussion of the difference between the Northern Kingdom of Israel and the Southern Kingdom of Judah , there comes up this topic of the Ark of the Covenant, where is it and why those that are determined to rebuilt the Temple, believe they must have it. It disappeared 6 centuries before the birth of Christ.

Before, we even get into that topic, please read these very Important scriptures given to the prophet Jeremiah concerning the sins of the Northern Tribes of Israel, the part of the harlot that she played by going after strange gods. But, despite all of that, her sister, Judah, did even worse.

You will notice that God refers to the two Kingdoms as "Sisters". They are not one but two. This is confirmation of the fact that God does not put these two family members into the same category. Israel, as should be known by now, is the Church/ecclesia/The Lost Sheep now found by their Good Shepherd, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Jeremiah 3:11-16

"Go and proclaim these words toward the north and say, 'Return, faithless Israel,' declares the LORD; 'I will not look upon you in anger. For I am gracious,' declares the LORD; 'I will not be angry forever. Only acknowledge your iniquity, that you have transgressed against the LORD your God and have scattered your favors to the strangers under every green tree, (referring here to idol worship, which took place in the groves of the green trees. Does that speak more clearly of why God commanded His people not to cut down those green trees, fasten them so they stand and decorate them in gold and silver? Or why they should not make cakes to the pagan Queen of Heaven?) and you have not obeyed My voice,' declares the LORD. 'Return, O faithless sons,' declares the LORD; 'For I am a master to you, and I will take you one from a city and two from a family, and I will bring you to Zion. Then I will give you shepherds after My own heart, who will feed you on knowledge and understanding. (The Book of Enoch has given us writings concerning these Idol Shepherds whom did kill those that they were commanded but lost control and went after their very own sheep, even causing the Spiritual Death of God's own people. Enoch tells how the angels take note of all of these activities and they are written in the Books of Heaven) .

It shall be in those days when you are multiplied and increased in the land,' declares the LORD, 'they will no longer say, "The ark of the covenant of the LORD." And it will not come to mind, nor will they remember it, nor will they miss it, nor will it be made again'"

Why does the Ark not even come to THEIR minds? Because these of the Northern Tribe of Israel are the very Sheep that the Lord Jesus Christ came to save. The Gospel of Salvation was brought to them and the Old Covenant of the Laws that required sacrifices are forgotten....no longer needed. And if no longer needed, then no Ark is even important to them. Most Christians realize that Jesus Christ is the Ark of the Covenant.

Notice also, where the Lord tells He will gather one from a city and two from a family when they have multiplied and increased in the land? What land would that be? How about the Land promised to Menasseh, which would be the largest, greatest Kingdom ever...The USA..a Covenant Nation? And then there are the other Covenant nations that came from those 10 Northern Tribes, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa & New Zealand and I will bring you to Zion. This speaks of the Chosen Believers that the Lord will Call from the four corners of the earth and will take them to the True Zion, The New Jerusalem.

Now we come to the Orthodox Jews whom are looking for a Third Temple and believe they need to have the Ark of the Covenant to complete their temple. We know from scripture that it will not be used again but this will not stop them from believing it has been found/returned & will be the one that will complete their Temple Worship once again.

Here God says that the Ark of the Covenant, which up to that time when it was removed, played a prominent role in orthodox Jewish worship, would no longer play that role, nor would it be missed by the faithful. The Lord made this declaration during the reign of Josiah after the death of his father Solomon.(v. 6).

The only other mention of the Ark of Covenant in Scripture occurs almost 700 years later when it's mentioned briefly in the Book of Hebrews (9:4-5) and in the Book of Revelation (11:19). By this time the Ark had already disappeared).

Few realize that the Ark of the Covenant never stood in the Second Temple that was restored by King Herod. And when Jesus visited the temple and debated what scriptures really said, He was addressing a priesthood that was not of the True Levite. These priests were those He called Snakes, Vipers, sons of their Father Lucifer. They were of the Seed of the Unrighteous blood line. Things were very rotten in Jerusalem by then; they had killed the prophets and now they were going to kill the promised Messiah.

(A) The earliest written copies of Masonic ritual state unequivocally that the ancient masons found the Ark of the Covenant hidden in a cave under the site of King Solomon's temple. The Knights Templar's quartered in the Al Aqsa mosque on Temple Mount. There are many stories told that the Templar's spent the first 10 years or so of their existence digging under Temple Mount. I know, when visiting the Rabbi's Tunnel, that the Jewish women prayed at the entrance(which had been blocked up) where they believed the Ark of the Covenant was housed and it led right under the present Al Aqsa Mosque.

Personally, I have very strong beliefs that the Jesus Christ fulfilled prophecy when His precious Blood fell upon the Mercy Sea of the Ark at the time of His crucifixion, which would place the Ark below the crucifixion location, in the underground tunnel area of Jeremiah's Grotto. But there would be those Christians that would not believe what Ron Wyatt found because he was Seventh Day Adventist. Everything he found was given to him by God to discover because the man had a humble heart who wanted only to serve God and not organization nor man. Like I said, that is my personal view from all the research I have done on the subject.

When we hear of so called Christians going off to search for the Ark of the Covenant, as if End Time Prophecy depends on it, we have to remind ourselves; that any Investigator searching for the Ark either has not read all the Bible scriptures pertaining to it, which tells us there won't be any need for it but in fact, forgotten...OR...

they are working for those that are busy bringing about the Third Temple that is dedicated, not to the Lord God Almighty but being built to house the Anti-Christ. After that Pretender to the Throne of David stands in a place where he should not (meaning within an earthly temple made from the DNA of the Shroud of Turin) then, the other sister, Judah, will have her eyes opened and cry out for her Messiah. Then and only then, will Messiah Yeshua return onto His People. And also, then and only then, will the two sticks of the two Kingdoms be joined into One Kingdom again.

(A) Source: http://www.bibleprobe.com/ark.htm

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.