Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Black Star Update January 22 2015

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66i4EGHYWfE
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Black Star Update January 22 2015

My gut feeling after going through all the related data is that Earth is moving to outside-orbit position relative to the inbound Black Star moving left in the orbit diagram in the Libra Constellation just below the ecliptic plane. We saw this same pattern last year in the top of this abbreviated seismic chart where you see two values below 200 quake events for the key 2.5 to 4-magnitude indicator earthquake events between December 29, 2013 and January 11, 2014 (*). The weekly value leading up to these two minimum values was 211 quake events. Now let us look at the recent weekly values at the bottom of the chart for signs of a pattern:

See Seismic Chart in Terral's 2015 Newsletter Volume #4

The “B” denotes the recent Backside-alignment Earthquake Event from the November 15, 2014 Indonesian Quake that kicked off the current earth change lull period denoted by the “L’s” over on the left indicating that we should be looking at decreasing weekly values expected to bottom out around the first week of February 2015 to begin the next earth change uptick period running through May 2015. The small decrease in the number of 2.5 to 4-magnitude earthquake events from 244 to 239 last week told me to expect another decline, as our projected low value is expected to be in the range of 180 to 190 earthquake events. Now we have only two weeks to go in order to reach the projected outside-orbit position, when Earth makes the right triangle relative to Sun and Black Star indicating that our weekly value for next week will likely fall around the 200 to 210 value, before bottoming out for the two following weeks below 200 quake events. The claims by Dutchsinse and others that a big earthquake uptick is coming will be delayed by about two or perhaps three weeks, until Earth moves in orbit between the Sun and Jupiter in the first week of February and our earth change uptick period begins with a vengeance seeing our 2.5 to 4-magnitude earthquake value double for at least one week in the coming month of February.

The reason for the sudden earthquake uptick is due to Earth turning around in orbit to begin moving towards the Libra Constellation where the Sun/Black Star magnetic portal connection is converging on the Sun/Saturn portal connection anticipated to generate big solar flares with the coming 2015 Earth Orbit Cycle. Earth will become an active participant in producing these big X-class solar flares later in May 2015, when our planet becomes vulnerable to a Black Star-induced geological pole shift should the backside alignment quake events accurately portray Black Star position in the Libra Constellation. The possibility still exists that the Sun/Earth/Black Star nearside alignment quake events are telling the true story placing the geological pole shift threat later in the Black Star Event Timeline in May of 2016, as we have a disparity between the nearside and backside alignments that I currently cannot reconcile using the available evidence. Either way, I am running out of space in the orbit diagram for this to take very much longer, as the Black Star is not moving left in the orbit diagram at 21 degrees per year and about twice the rate from the 2010 and 2011 Earth Orbit Cycles; when the Black Star was moving just 11 degrees left and increasing the RA values at about half the velocity of today. The evidence continues to say that Black Star orbit path crosses Earth orbit position along the 1.6 million-mile segment of space that our planet travels on May 20th of every year supported by the Bible predictions made by the Apostle Paul in 1Thessalonians 4:13 through 5:5 and destruction coming ‘suddenly’ like the birth pangs upon a woman with child.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven