Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Skyfall - Jacob Have I Loved But Esau Have I Hated

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Jacob Have I Loved But Esau Have I Hated - Chapter 10 - by Zen Garcia

How is it possible that our Father in heaven could hate a child that has yet to come into this world? How could a loving and just God enunciate into scripture extreme angst against an as yet unborn and innocent child? What are the later followers of the gospel to think about such a pronouncement? What if anything could really justify such animosity? Are we to believe that the same God that made a covenant with our forefathers and promised us deliverance and salvation to eternal life through his Son, Yahushuah savior messiah, is the same God that could declare hatred for an as yet unborn child?

These are some of the questions that reflect upon the minds of people when reading about Yahuwah hating Esau before he had ever been born. These questions can only be answered by those issues that never get addressed directly by mainstream pastors, ministers and preachers who maybe are too afraid to malign the Most High when trying to explain this topic. Most do not want to put themselves out on a limb in attempting to address the implausible nature of these questions, especially when the child seemingly remains innocent of any action which could warrant such an extreme declaration.

Because they have no explanation for the passages we are about to address, these scriptures never get brought up in mainstream churches. It takes understanding predestination, pre-election, and how they fit into the revelation of these scriptures, to interpret them in new light and unlock their true meanings in such way that they actually make sense.

(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works but of him that calleth) It was said unto her, The Elder shall serve the younger. As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. Romans 9:11-14 KJV

Those that cannot grasp the veiled nature of this scripture and it's connection to events that occurred while we were in spiritual embodiment, may have a difficult time understanding the context of this and other verses which are also connected to these teachings. Many ask the question, is it fair for Yahuwah to have loved Jacob and hated Esau when neither had yet even been born, especially considering that they were sired by the same mother and father?

How is it that a loving benevolent kindhearted God, the Creator of the universe and all beings, could be cited in the gospel as hating one child and favoring another when neither had chance to grow up to warrant favor in such capacity that would justify either love or hate? To understand this issue in fullness it must be associated to our former estate and why it is that we find ourselves in current fleshly incarnation.

Unless one can envision the bigger picture of how our first incarnation and actions there in the first world age and spiritual/dimensional realities, affect consequence for our current second world age embodiment, one would be at a loss trying to comprehend what makes some favored and others hated. This pass from Romans 9, in it's full context speaks about not just Esau but also Ishmael and correlates Abraham as being the father of both Isaac and Ishmael, with Isaac being the father of both Jacob and Esau. The only difference in both sets of children is that in Abraham's case, they are from different mothers but in Isaac's case, they both have the same mother and father.

Romans 9:7-25 KJV tells us:

Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children but, in Isaac, shall the seed be called. That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come and Sara shall have a son. And not only this, but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac, (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works but of him that calleth,)

It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. As it is written, Jacob have I loved but Esau have I hated What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then, it is not of him that willeth nor of Him that runneth but of God that shewth mercy.

For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles? As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.[/color][/u]

Election as a topic is not covered in great detail within the context of the Old or New Testament but it is covered in such a way that when understood, it helps one to understand how vitally important predestination and pre-election are for unlocking certain passages which also weigh heavily on them as a skeleton key for unlocking concepts and aspects of the gospel which will remain veiled without them. Knowledge that we were pre-existent spiritual beings whom had embodiment prior to entrance into flesh being, can assist one in grasping other part of the holy word which are not taught by most that do not understand the importance of election.

Malachi 1:2-4 KJV tells us

I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? Saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob, And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness. Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever

Election is in my opinion vital for clarifying the topic of how innocent and unborn children could be favored or hated prior to their conception. In my mind this explains the issue without question. Jacob and Esau, Isaac and Ishmael, like us, pre-existed with the Father and the Son and had spiritual lives where they were also part of the first world age. They, too, were included in the divine council of elohim or sons of God and also had part to pay in the war in heaven that led to the separation of light and darkness and defining of forces of good and evil.

We appreciate the indepth studies by Zen Garcia concerning God's creation that became flesh and while in the flesh, are allowed that chance to prove to whom lies their Love and Loyality. We hope that you gain a much greater appreciation for God's Word through Zen's many, many hours of research. Gerlinda

Skyfall by Zen Garcia can be purchased at:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=NB_sb_noss?URL=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=SkyFall+by+Zen+Garcia&Rh=I%3Aaps%2Ck%3ASkyFall+by+Zen+Garcia

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: Skyfall - Jacob Have I Loved But Esau Have I Hated

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Skyfall - Jacob Have I Loved But Esau Have I Hated - Part 2

The roles that were assumed during that time had great influence in determining role in what would be incarnation into the second world age and physical embodiment. Election determined that Issac and Jacob would be favored and Ishmael and Esau would be hated.

Sarah, Hagar, Rachel and Eve would all be used by the Most High to sire children that would reflect enmity between the woman and the serpent. The circumstances of each coupling though similar, differ in aspect. With Adam and Eve, the children have different fathers but the same mothers. In the case of Abraham, Sarah and Hagar, the children would be born from the same father but have different mothers and in the case of Isaac and Rachel, they would be born from the same father and mother.

I think the Most High wanted to show that no matter the circumstances of mother and father, that children born unto them could represent both the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent, depending upon election and predestinated role for mission in life.

Esau, having the same father as Jacob, was hated not for being a "serpent seed", which he was not BUT because God foreknew he would marry into the serpent seed lineages and sire many enemies and generations of serpent seed children by other fathers. Esau would break the kind after it's kind rule and as mentioned , established his loyalty to serve the dark side as a spirit-soul prior to his flesh embodiment.

Those that would be hated such as Cain, Ishmael and Esau would enter this life representing the usurpers and wayward spirits that rebelled against God, dedicating self to evil and allegiance to their father and god Satan. Abel, Seth, Isaac and Jacob, as those favored by Yahuwah, signify benevolence and dedication to the Most High in such way that they would be chosen for a preferred role during what would become next assignment while in flesh embodiment. Election was the determing factor that established why some would be hated and some favored before any had ever even been conceived into the womb of their mothers.

Determined by choices made while in our first world age spiritual embodiments, election aligned us to either good or evil setting circumstance which established scenario for life and being. In my previous books and work, I expound upon the war in heaven and how 1/3rd of Yahuwah's holy angels rebelled against His Son Yahushuah in siding with Lucifer in his attempt for self-rule and glory. One Third remained loyal to the original Morningstar administration, joining Michael and the cherubim forces in their fight to ward off Satan's rebellion.

Another third were caught up in such perplexity that they made no decision, choice to act one way or the other in taking sides during the ensuing war. Confused as to which side to support and how to act, like the Laodicean church of this day and age, some were uncertain as to what to do and therefore, did nothing in clarifying allegiance to good or evil in a definitive and meaningful way. This was the major dilemma which predicted that the majority of these angels be assigned task with incarnating into flesh form. They/we would be given renewed chance for what would be fresh opportunity for determining allegiance to either Yahushuah or Satan.

The second world age and entrance into fallen flesh embodiment would be the proving grounds for that determination as all whom would incarnate into this fallen world would be given chance again for redemption and for deciding service to either one of two masters. This is important so pay close attention here; those that sit on the fence during this embodiment, those who make no decision one way or the other, those that are cited as being lukewarm will be spewed out and counted among those excluded from the book of life. One cannot remain on middle ground in this lifetime it is critical for eternal security that one chooses and acts upon the choice to serve the Father and Son while there is yet still time.

Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand. Matthew 12:25 KJV

Like Cain and Abel, Isaac and Ishmael, Jacob and Esau, those that find themselves in flesh form now, are and were part of the angels that were witness to the unveiling of Christ as light of the world. We're also parcel to the rebellion of Lucifer and temptation of the angels of the Most High, and subsequent war in heaven. If required to enter into flesh embodiment, it would be our decision during that time which would determine election for mission during this lifetime.

Every choice we make now with our every instance, thought, act and deed while embroiled in worldly affairs will determine course of whether we will be worthy of the salvation and eternal life extended to all by the sacrifice of Christ to those taking form into this world. It would be Yahushuah's prerogative as head of the Morningstar administration, to enter into the second world age and example to us all as the fallen sons of God, what it is that we must do and how it is that we must live, to be counted among the worthy of a return to our first estate in escaping the entrapments of this carnal world.

It would be His immaculate conception and virgin birth which would prove to world and all history, how Yahuwah as our Father in heaven and Creator of us all, has been and always will be in charge of all things since even prior to what became the foundations for the inception of this flesh world.

The plan of salvation and the incarnation of Christ into the flesh has and had been known to the Most High before even the fall of Adam and Eve and their seduction by Satan, the fallen cherub. The birth, life and death of the Messiah had even been encoded into the heavenly eons before the stars, planets and constellations had reached the necessary positions to herald His birth, life, death and resurrection. The entire creation bears witness to our father's love of humanity and sacrifice of His only begotten Son to redeem the sins of this world.

"So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: it is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body and there is a spiritual body.

And so it is written. The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual but that which is natural'; and afterward that which is spiritual. The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy; and as in the heavenly, such are they also tht are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. Now, this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep but we shall all be changed. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump; for the trumpet shall sound and the dead shall be raised incorruptible and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption and this mortal must put on immorality. So, when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

]O death, where is they sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin in the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." I Corinthians 15:42-57, KJV

Yahushuah would prove through His life and being that not only is he the only begotten of the Father but He and the Father are one and that the Father had given to Him the keys to the kingdom of life and death and that He would be the final arbiter of coming judgment. With His return, the harvest would ensue. His angels, as the reapers, would be sent to separate the wheat and the tares, the gots from the sheep, the left from the right, and the wise from foolish virgins. Sacrificing Self on the altar of death would give all the chance for a return to paradise.

Christ would be and is the way, the truth and the light and his example is what would show to the world how to be righteous in serving the laws and commandments as laid out by the Father and brought forth by the apostles and prophets of old that were bound by the covenants made by yahuwah with Adam, Noah, Abraham, and reaffirmed with Moses on Mount Sinai.

"And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. I John 2:3 KJV

"And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight." I John 3:22 KJV

"By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and keep His Commandments. For this is the love of God that we keep his commandments; and his commandments are not grievous. I John 5:2" KJV

"Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus." Revelations 14:12 KJV

A final emphasis is warranted to establish that God knew the end from the beginning as He orchestrated everything. So while we do have free will, from the perspective of the Creator, he knew and established every thought, deed and action and provided a proving ground for His ultimate purpose- to find out who is worthy to be called the Sons of God.

"Declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure." Isaiah 46:10 KJV

We appreciate the indepth studies by Zen Garcia concerning God's creation that became flesh and while in the flesh, are allowed that chance to prove to whom lies their Love and Loyality. In these studies we learn that God has pre-destined all things and for His own pleasure did He predestine them. We hope that you gain a much greater appreciation for God's Word through Zen's many, many hours of research. Gerlinda

Skyfall by Zen Garcia can be purchased at:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=SkyFall+by+Zen+Garcia&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3ASkyFall+by+Zen+Garcia

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

bump

bump