Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Enoch: the Scribe, Scientist and first Human Astronaut

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

7 rain masses? When I heard this term, I couldn't help but think of how ordinary rain comes down from the clouds but the Dew comes from Heaven itself. When there is dew on the ground, it will not rain that day. Awesome, isn't it? What a God who has created all of this. And to think, there was one man, whom God gave the heavenly trips (yes, he had more than one) to be shown so much and also had the responsibility to record for his generation and those that followed what Our Heavenly Father had created for us.

Tin and Lead, not natural to nature. How did it come about? Is that answer found in the present KJV Bible? Enoch knew the answer because God knew Enoch and shared this knowledge. But we have these all knowing pastors who are beginning to explore some of this knowledge who cannot dismiss the validity of what is being told YET still will not give The Book of Enoch it's place of prominence in the Bible that it once held.

Yes, I am speaking about Pastor Mike Hoggard, who recently, did a smirking presentation of how he had not read in his King James Bible that Enoch wrote any books. What is the matter with those that follow him so blindly that they would rather believe an embellished possibility of Enoch being "Hog Wash" than doing their own reading of the Book of Enoch for themselves? The reason Pastor Mike can't read The Book of Enoch in there is because it was removed by those that don't want the people knowing the low down debauchery that crept into the Seminaries. And let us not forget NASA who must be questioned as being the work of the Evils of the Underground.

How is smell of sulfur produced? How would Enoch have known that it is the molten rock underground; volcanically heated and scorched which are our present day Hot Springs for healing? And how could a mere man have known that, the Underground source of this smell and burning is the punishment for the the Fallen Angels who are being punished who lead men astray. These Fallen Angels see this punishment everyday and still do not believe in His Name.

Yet, we aren't even suppose to know about them, are we? Listen to this one, Enoch was even told that when these Hot Springs become cold, the Fallen Angels have been released . Goodness, do you know what that means? It means that God is allowing these particular Fallen Angels to return (even though Isaiah begged Him not to let them come back)

Shouldn't that make a complacent Christianity shudder with the thought of it? Oh no, let's just keep playing church and keep the Fallen Angels holidays in our ignorance. And let's keep believing our church leaders that dismiss the importance of The Book of Enoch and other books which were written for the benefit of Mankind.

Let's take this a bit further for those that do not believe there is an inner core (Hollow Earth) to our planet that holds another world much different than the one that they live atop. The reading of this particular Book of Enoch will give you evidence that should make you hang your head in shame for declaring so much and knowing so little. In fact, just listening to this particular video ought to open the door of that knowledge. God has a place for them and it isn't up in the clouds.

As you listen to this particular presentation, you will find out that the earth is not even round but shaped like a disc and that we do not revolve around the sun but the sun, instead revolves around the earth as do the planets and the stars. Even more neat in explaining the grandeur of God is that above all of this are the stars that never set but always keep moving. Is it any wonder that there are three Heavens? And each level has it's vast wonders.

They taught man the knowledge of causing abortions. Our Bible tells us not to kill (murder) but we stop short of teaching our people who was responsible for teaching mankind these things, which could add to their understanding of the evil spirits that cause one to kill their own young.

Do you think if young women could understand these deep truths, they'd give a much more serious consideration to what they are thinking of doing? I think so. That responsibility belongs to their mothers who should have learned it from their own Bibles, Clergy and their own mothers.

It is also the SIXTH commandment of the Ten Commandments of God. It's number deals with the Unrighteous Seed that killed his brother, the Righteous Seed.

The voice of your brother's blood is crying to me from the ground. And now you are cursed from the ground, which has opened its mouth to receive your brother's blood from your hand. Genesis 4:10-11

That is another subject dealt with heavily on this site yet ridiculed as if it isn't suppose to be known. People will actually tell us that we need to get off of these subjects and concentrate on just Jesus. What? That does not even make sense. Jesus is the Word and the Word, if left intact, would teach all things that man should be knowing for his own good.

Who do you suppose it is that does not want you to know there is Seed of Mankind walking among God's people who are determined to maim and kill? Ask yourself, "Why am I angry at them for their telling me the truth?"

On and on it goes down through each generation that makes sport of the Truth in favor of partaking of the pagan.

We are learning that, just as there is the Holy Trinity, there is also an Unholy Trinity. The players are on the scene and the more you read the information on this site, the more you will be able to put the pieces together that will show how utterly the church has been fooled on purpose to believe in a Rapture that will take place before this Unholy Trinity go marching to their end.

But meanwhile, the believers, the ecclesia made up of Israel and Gentile must know who their enemy is and to prepare because there is no Rapture until the Dead arise first. How about learning who is the ecclesia? How about learning the difference between Jews and Israelites?

When I wrote up the article of the many things I had learned over the past year, I know I only touched on the highlights because there is so much more. Every day is another gem that God intends for us to have to understand His Word. After all, His Word is written by men that He chose ; men he saw as worthy men who wanted a closer walk with God.

Please, stop your ridicule of something until you do your own research and a good place to start is with the First Great Scribe in God's service, Enoch.. Don't let your personal feelings get in the way of learning God's knowledge and wisdom that He has put there for us. Please know what you are talking about before commenting.

Gerlinda

What No One Will Tell You About The Book of Enoch!

The Book of Enoch says that it was NOT for his Generation, but for the Elect who will be living in the Day of Tribulation, when all of the wicked and the godless are to be removed. Please, this needs to go viral. Peter and Jude provide us with all we need to make this happen--to SPEED THE LORD'S COMING. PLEASE SHARE THIS VIDEO AND SEND IT TO YOUR FRIENDS. Post it on your web page or copy and mirror it--I don't care, but I think that if people all over the world were informed about these things, we could say the mountain, "Move Away!" and it WOULD move away. This is WHY we have the Books of Jude and Second Peter. Thanks for helping. God Bless!

What No One Will Tell You About The Book of Enoch

Book of Enoch, Read-Along Version - ENTIRE BOOK (R.H. Charles)

Re: Enoch: the Scribe, Scientist and first Human Astronaut

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

At about the 5:46 mark of this video, Pastor Hoggard quotes Revelation 3:26-27, Jude and Enoch as confirming that the Lord would return with ten thousands of his Saints.

Only three weeks ago, Pastor Hoggard made some disparaging remarks against The Book of Enoch having once been included in the Bible, which prompted me to reply to him. We aren't into criticizing pastors just for the sake of criticism but do point out when critical remarks are made against Prophets of old such as Enoch by those pastors who have done so which, in turn, influences a large listening audience.

Pastor Hoggard is not the only person.

All we have ever done was try to get people to do their own research. It is our hope that more and more, in these End Days, will realize the tremendous insight gained from the Books of the Apocrypha.

There are lots of Mike Hoggard's videos posted on this site. Do we agree with every word he says? Absolutely not and we hope that those that read these post will also come to the conclusion; which is apparent that Pastor Hoggard has reached.... Regarding the value of The Book of Enoch... Which was once part of the original King James Bible.

On December 25, 2014, Pastor Hoggard posted a video that was anything but complimentary to this worthy Prophet of God that needed to be challenged.

Here is a portion of my reply that pertains to this:

Enoch: the Scribe, Scientist and first Human Astronaut

Tin and Lead, not natural to nature. How did it come about? Is that answer found in the present KJV Bible? Enoch knew the answer because God knew Enoch and shared this knowledge. But we have these all knowing pastors who are beginning to explore some of this knowledge who cannot dismiss the validity of what is being told YET still will not give The Book of Enoch it's place of prominence in the Bible that it once held.

Yes, I am speaking about Pastor Mike Hoggard, who recently, did a smirking presentation of how he had not read in his King James Bible that Enoch wrote any books. What is the matter with those that follow him so blindly that they would rather believe an embellished possibility of Enoch being "Hog Wash" than doing their own reading of the Book of Enoch for themselves? The reason Pastor Mike can't read The Book of Enoch in there is because it was removed by those that don't want the people knowing the low down debauchery that crept into the Seminaries. And let us not forget NASA who must be questioned as being the work of the Evils of the Underground.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_w6iH8Ueh4