Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU DO NOT SEE?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

I ask you to read this out of Jeremiah and then I will ask you a question.

Jeremiah 31

31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

35 Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:

36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

37 Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

38 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the city shall be built to the LORD from the tower of Hananeel unto the gate of the corner.

39 And the measuring line shall yet go forth over against it upon the hill Gareb, and shall compass about to Goath.

40 And the whole valley of the dead bodies, and of the ashes, and all the fields unto the brook of Kidron, unto the corner of the horse gate toward the east, shall be holy unto the LORD; it shall not be plucked up, nor thrown down any more for ever.

Do you see that God has said He would make a New Covenant with The House of Israel and The House of Judah ?

Do You See What You Do Not See? Where is The House of the Gentiles ?

THERE IS NO MENTION OF A SEPARATE HOUSE/CHURCH/ECCLESIA OF GENTILES.....IS THERE?

Could it be that Joe Ortiz is absolutely correct when he did the study in the Word of God that shows that the ecclesia is Spiritual Israel? And that it includes all those Gentiles that joined her....whom were grafted into the Natural Branch, whose Root is the Lord Jesus Christ , whom always was and will be?

You know what that means, those of you that believe the Church (ecclesia) began on the Day of Pentecost, don't you? You are wrong!

And those that believe that this "Gentile Congregation/Church/Ecclesia/Assembly" has to be removed before God can deal with His People of the Covenant must rethink your position. It is just not in keeping with the whole of God's Word that deals strictly with His Own Chosen and any Gentile that was grafted into the Root of Jesus Christ.

The fault is not yours for believing this since that is the way your church leaders taught you. The fault is yours if you continue to believe this ERROR because you refuse to search for the truth.

The ecclesia is not a Gentile Church but goes all the way back to the days when God had given His Chosen People the first Covenant that pointed to Jesus Christ , whom paid the Ransom Price that defeated Satan's hold upon the people of the earth. His blood was spilled for ALL those that are of the ecclesia, be they Israel or the Gentiles that were allowed to be grafted into the fold .

So, could it be that the" Time of the Gentiles" being over is speaking of the End of Gentile Powers dominating Jerusalem? Absolutely, that is what it is speaking about. And when did that take place?

The whole of Jerusalem was taken back from the Gentiles (Jordan) in the Six Day War in 1967. The last 40 years will be over when Israel begins her Jubilee Year 2016/17.

Now, going back to the above scripture; doesn't it speak about the fact Jerusalem will never be taken again but belong to Israel; it is the City of their God?

40 And the whole valley of the dead bodies, and of the ashes, and all the fields unto the brook of Kidron, unto the corner of the horse gate toward the east, shall be holy unto the LORD; it shall not be plucked up, nor thrown down any more for ever.

I expect that the Anti-Christ and the Power behind him will continue to make all the attempts to totally dominate the whole city and declare Jerusalem to be the capital of Palestinians but according to God's Word, it will not succeed. Our Heavenly Father, through the Only Begotten Son, the Lord Jesus Christ has set the borders there-of.

And if He, The Word , said that the Time of the Gentiles is over, it is over.

Although Rome is taking over the city piece by piece and even now, through it's allies, their Moslem brethren, whom have even gone up to the Upper Room where the Passover Supper was held, to worship, kneeling upon their prayer rugs and facing East to pray to Allah (whom we know is Lucifer), they will never control the city of Jerusalem again.

Even though they built their Masonic Temple upon the Temple Mount, it will not survive the Wrath of God upon them who dare to divide the City.

Judah will not see their Messiah as having already come until such time as things are so severe that they cry out for Him, " For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord Matthew 23:39.

The House of Israel and The House of Judah remain divided until the Lord brings the two back together .

Do you see, Oh Ye, Gentile Church, if you are a part of Spiritual Israel, you are here for the long haul because Israel is sealed here until the time that they will be gathered from the four corners of the earth prior to the Wrath of God coming upon those that dare to divide His Land.

There no longer has to be a debate of who these "Elect" are that are gathered. They are all of those in Christ Jesus whom will join those whom have been called forth from their graves and will meet the Lord in the Air.

I leave you with a thought.

When you divide yourselves into a Gentile Church, aren't you dividing God's Word that says Israel is His? And blessed are those Gentiles who have been allowed to be grafted into the Natural Branch of the Olive Tree , whose Root is Messiah Jesus Christ.

If you are not a part of Spiritual Israel and adhere to a pre-7 year Tribulation Theory, you are part of the problem.

Gerlinda

Please read Joe Ortiz Book, "The End Times Passover" which is provided freely on this site for your edification. It is a wonderful eye-opener.

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=924414&cmd=show

Re: DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU DO NOT SEE?

I thank God that my eyes were opened because I now understand that there is no separate Dispensation for a Gentile Church to be removed before God will deal with Israel.

Israel is the name that God gave to Jacob whose 12 sons made up the nation of Israel.

Israel, after the Lord divided the Kingdom due to Solomon's going after pagan gods, didn't stop existing; it only spread into other nations. Do you think God had a purpose for dispersing them?

Of course He did! it allowed His Sheep to whom He came to save, to spread the gospel to the Gentile who are under His New Covenant.

Now, it should make perfect sense that we are all here until that day that "The Dead in Christ rise first and then those that remain (the believing Sheep) will be caught up to meet the Lord in the Air? I Thess 4:16-17

We are not appointed on to His Wrath when He Comes but will join Him and all His Sheep, whom have been raised and transformed. WE MEET HIM IN THE AIR.

That does not mean we go way up to Heaven and feast for 7 years, for crying out loud.

The Wedding Feast will be AFTER He has brought His Wife back from the Harlot's Slave Market....that is the Jews of the Southern Kingdom. He used the story of Hosea and Gomer to illustrate that fact.

Let's stop believing the fairy tales that came out of the Jesuit Jargon.

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.