Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
01-14-15 Hummingbird027's Updates on End-Time and Prophetic News

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe6iPPFFywY
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please like the facebook page! We are growing daily!

Daniel’s 70 Weeks Ended in 33 A.D.

I was brought up a good dispensationalist, as many others were. I read many theories attempting to explain the timing of Daniel’s 70 weeks. When I finally read Adam Rutherford’s book, Bible Chronology, as part of my study of timing, I began to see how my beliefs were not based on viable historical data. I began to see that key dates had been manipulated to make it turn out according to biased understanding. It began to dawn on me that we needed to adjust our understanding to fit the facts, not adjust the facts to fit our understanding of the Bible.

In other words, prophecies should be understood in light of how they were actually fulfilled in history. History is fulfilled prophecy.

The plain fact of history is that Daniel’s 70 weeks (490 years) began in 458 B.C. with the decree of Artaxerxes I, and it ended 490 years later in 33 A.D. with the crucifixion of Jesus. In other words, the crucifixion occurred at the end of the 70 weeks, not in the middle of the final “week,” as I had been taught. So let us take a closer look at Daniel 9:24-27 now in the light of the history already presented.

24 Seventy weeks [i.e., 70 rest year cycles, or 490 years] are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most holy. 25 Know therefore and understand that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks [i.e., 7 rest year cycles, or 49 years] and threescore and two weeks [62 x 7 = 434 years]… 26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off. . . 27 And He shall confirm the covenant with many for one week; and in the midst of the week He shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease. . .
It is not our intention to do a complete study on this subject, as that would take an entire book in itself. The question we must resolve here is the meaning of verses 26 and 27. The Messiah was to be “cut off” sometime after the 62-week period. Daniel’s three time periods are as follows:

(1) Seven Weeks

(2) Sixty-Two Weeks

(3) One Week 458 B.C. - 409 B.C.

409 B.C. - 26 A.D.

26 A.D. - 33 A.D.
Daniel’s prophecy tells us that “the sacrifice and the oblation” would cease in the midst of the final week of years (26-33 A.D.). This turns out to be the fall of 29 A.D., specifically, the Day of Atonement of that year, when Jesus presented Himself to John for baptism.

We usually assume that the crucifixion ended the Old Testament sacrificial system, and most certainly, it did mark the full end of sacrifice insofar as the Christian is concerned. The priests continued sacrificing in the Temple for another 40 years, until the Temple was destroyed by the Romans. Thus, it is obvious that Daniel’s prophecy spoke only from God’s perspective about the efficacy of those sacrifices and oblations. No sacrifice after Jesus’ presentations had any relevance to the sin question. The midst of Daniel’s 70th week marks the time of Jesus’ baptism, when He presented Himself as the true Goat. Jesus later presented Himself as the true Lamb at Passover of 33 A.D., marking the end of Daniel’s 70 weeks.

These are the two great days in which Jesus presented Himself to the Father as the Sacrifice for sin. The first was a legal death, when He “died” by means of baptism. The second was His actual death on the Cross.

There are two great works of Christ to be considered here, not just one. Those who understand the law of the two goats (Lev. 16) and compare it with the law of the two doves needed to cleanse the lepers (Lev. 14) will understand how this works. Both the first goat and the first dove were killed; while the second goat and the second dove were released alive. The first was a death work; the second a living work. These form the basic foundation of the two works of Christ in His two “comings.”

Jesus came the first time to die, and we are expected to “die with Him” daily. He comes the second time alive, that we who have died with Him might also live with Him.

But while these things are all very important for our overall understanding, we must limit ourselves to a discussion of Daniel’s 70 weeks. Jesus was “cut off” after the 62-week period, as Daniel 9:26 indicates. This cutting off actually worked out in two stages: His baptism, and His crucifixion. I believe that this is why Daniel’s prophecy is worded the way it is. Daniel does not say that He would be cut off in the midst of the 70th week. It merely says He would be “cut off” after the 62-week period, i.e., after 26 A.D. Thus, He must be “cut off” during the final week of years, 26 - 33 A.D.

So the Messiah was indeed cut off, but it took place in two stages: the first at the beginning of His ministry in the fall of 29 A.D.; the second at Passover of 33 A.D.

Nonetheless, Daniel 9:27 talks about this final week and pinpoints the midst of this week as the time when the sacrifice and oblation cease. History shows that God was talking about His baptism, not the crucifixion. In the eyes of God, the sacrifices and oblations (at least those performed on the Day of Atonement) became irrelevant at that point, for now the True Goat had been presented to God.

The fact that the Temple priests continued to offer sacrifices and oblations long after this date is of no consequence to us. It is not what men do, but what God accepts that is important. Sacrifices would not actually cease for many years, but in the eyes of God, that era had ended in 29 A.D. Hebrews 9:12-14 says,

12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by His own blood He entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us. 13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh; 14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

The usual theory is that “the clock stopped,” either at the beginning of the 70th week or in the middle of it, and will be resumed at some point in the future. These views become irrelevant, once we see that Jesus was indeed crucified at the full end of the 490-year period. Jesus’ baptism in the midst of the week did not stop any time clocks. Furthermore, Daniel 9:27 is not talking about an “antichrist” who will put a stop to modern Temple sacrifices in Jerusalem at some future point. It is talking about what happened at Jesus’ baptism. Jesus is the One who put an end to the sacrificial system. And Jesus is the One who confirmed the New Covenant with many during that week from 26-33 A.D.

Nearly the entire concept of modern Dispensationalism is based upon a faulty knowledge of history. The beginning points of Daniel’s 70 weeks are manipulated without regard to actual Persian history that is conclusively established by astronomy. The dates are manipulated in order to make Jesus’ crucifixion date fit their view of prophecy. They have Him crucified in the middle of the 70th week, in order to “stop the clock” and push the final week or half-week into the future. To make matters worse, the view then mandates the re-establishment of animal sacrifices on the old Temple site, as if God would have any regard for them. This view tramples on the blood of Christ and makes void His Sacrifice. Christians have no business dabbling in such a view. My tolerance for other viewpoints is greater than average, but not when they begin to undermine the blood of Jesus and its effectiveness for sin. This is basic to Christianity itself.

Modern Dispensationalism also does not understand the concept of Blessed Time. They seldom relate it to Jesus’ statement to Peter in Matthew 18:21-22 about forgiving “seventy times seven” times. We can hardly blame them for not knowing how the principle of Blessed Time works, because this appears to be a new understanding not revealed in the past. Yet it is clear now that Blessed Time, as well as Judged Time and Cursed Time, are all cycles of forgiveness—grace periods, during which time God “forgives,” withholding judgment for sin. Once we understand this, we can see that the purpose of the 70 weeks of Daniel was to bring us to the Cross, when God called the world into the Divine Courtroom and reckoned the account for the whole world. The whole world was found carrying an insurmountable debt to sin; but that entire debt was placed upon Jesus Christ, who paid it in full by His death on the Cross. If He had done this before the end of the seventy weeks (such as in the middle of the final week), He would have violated His own principle of Blessed Time, when judgment is deferred by grace 490 times. Thus, Jesus’ statement to Peter lays down an important principle that is not only a moral command to us, but also a prophetic law that God Himself reveals to us by personal example.

THE "HE" IN DANIEL IS JESUS CHRIST NOT THE anti Christ

Are you a berean and willing to shew yourself approved to study the scriptures or will you continue to listen to FALSE teachings and doctrines by FALSE teachers boasting of their years of studying the bible and teaching false doctrine?

THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND - THE '1599 GENEVA BIBLE' DANIEL 9:26 FOOTNOTE [ a } STATES..........

That Messiah came in the seventieth week . Read it for yourself . Go to Bible Gateway 1599 Geneva Bible Daniel 9:26 and read footnote a.

============================
The word "least' here means 'last' and is numbered "seventy".

============================

Bible Gateway

Daniel 9

1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

9 3 Daniel desireth to have that performed of God, which he had promised concerning the return of the people from their banishment in Babylon. 5 A true confession. 20 Daniel’s prayer is heard. 21 Gabriel the Angel expoundeth unto him the vision of the seventy weeks. 24 The anointing of Christ. 25 The building again of Jerusalem. 26 The death of Christ.

1 In the first year of Darius the son of [ a ]Ahasuerus, of the seed of the Medes, which was made king over the [ b ]realm of the Chaldeans,

2 Even in the first year of his reign, I Daniel understood by [ c ]books the number of the years, whereof the Lord had spoken unto Jeremiah the Prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolation of Jerusalem.

3 And I turned my face unto the Lord God, and [ d ]sought by prayer and supplications with fasting and sackcloth and ashes.

4 And I prayed unto the Lord my God, and made my confession, saying, Oh Lord God which art [ e ]great and fearful, and keepest covenant and mercy toward them which love [ f ]thee, and toward them that keep thy commandments,

5 We have sinned and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, yea, we have rebelled, and have departed from thy precepts, and from thy judgments.

6 For we would not obey thy servants the Prophets, which spake in thy name to our kings, to our princes, and to our fathers, and to all the people of the land.

7 O Lord, [ g ]righteousness belongeth unto thee, and unto us [ h ]open shame, as appeareth this day unto every man of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, yea, unto all Israel, both near and far off, through all the country, whither thou hast driven them, because of their offences, that they have committed against thee.

8 O Lord, unto us appertaineth open shame, to our [ I ]Kings, to our princes, and to our fathers, because we have sinned against thee.

9 Yet compassion and forgiveness is in the Lord our God, albeit we have rebelled against him.

10 For we have not obeyed the [ j ]voice of the Lord our God, to walk in his laws, which he hath laid before us by the ministry of his servants the Prophets.

11 Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy Law, and are turned back, and have not heard thy voice: therefore the [ k ]curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the Law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him.

12 And he hath confirmed his words, which he spake against us, and against our judges that [ l ]judged us, by bringing upon us a great plague: for under the whole heaven hath not been the like, as hath been brought upon Jerusalem.

13 All this plague is come upon us, as it is written in the Law of Moses: yet made we not our prayer before the Lord our God, that we might turn from our iniquities and understand thy truth.

14 Therefore hath the Lord made ready the plague, and brought it upon us: for the Lord our God is righteous in all his works which he doeth: for we would not hear his voice.

15 And now, O Lord our God, that hast brought thy people out of the land of Egypt with a mighty hand, and hast gotten thee renown, as appeareth this day, we have sinned, we have done wickedly.

16 O Lord, according to all thy righteousness, I beseech thee, let thine anger and thy wrath be turned away from thy city Jerusalem thine holy Mountain: because of our sins, and for the iniquities of our fathers, Jerusalem and thy people are a reproach to all that are about us.

17 Now therefore, O our God, hear the prayer of thy servant, and his supplications, and cause thy face to [ o ]shine upon thy Sanctuary, that lieth waste for the Lord’s sake.

18 O my God, incline thine ear and hear: open thine eyes, and behold our desolations, and the city whereupon thy Name is called: for we do not present our supplications before thee for our own [ q ]righteousness, but for thy great tender mercies.

19 O Lord hear, O Lord forgive, O Lord [ r ]consider, and do it: defer not, for thine own sake, O my God: for thy Name is called upon thy city, and thy people.

20 ¶ And while I was speaking and praying, and confessing my sin, and the sin of my people Israel, and did present my supplication before the Lord my God, for the holy Mountain of my God,

21 Yea, while I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen before in the vision, came flying, and touched me about the time of the evening oblation.

22 And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee knowledge and understanding.

23 At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth, and I am come to show thee, for thou art greatly beloved: therefore understand the matter and consider the vision.

24 Seventy [ s ]weeks are determined upon [ t ]thy people and upon thine holy city, to finish the wickedness, and to seal up ( u )the sins, and to reconcile the iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

25 Know therefore and understand that from ( v ) the going forth of the commandment to bring again the people, and to build Jerusalem, unto Messiah the Prince, shall be seven [ w ] weeks and threescore and two weeks, and the street shall be built again, and the wall even in a [ y ]troublous time.

26 And after threescore and two [ z ]weeks, shall Messiah be slain, and shall [ aa ]have nothing, and the people of the [ ab ]prince that shall come, shall destroy the city and the Sanctuary, and the end thereof shall be with a flood: and unto the end of the battle it shall be destroyed by desolations.

27 And he [ ac ]shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to [ ad ]cease, [ ae ]and for the overspreading of the abominations, he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Footnotes:

a. Daniel 9:1 Who was also called Astyages.

b. Daniel 9:1 For Cyrus led with ambition, went about wars in other countries, and therefore Darius had the title of the kingdom, though Cyrus was king in effect.

c. Daniel 9:2 For though he was an excellent Prophet, yet he daily increased in knowledge by reading of the Scriptures.

d. Daniel 9:3 He speaketh not of that ordinary prayer, which he used in his house thrice a day, but of a rare and vehement prayer, least their sins should cause God to delay the time of their deliverance prophesied by Jeremiah.

e. Daniel 9:4 That is, hast all power in thyself to execute thy terrible judgments against obstinate sinners, as thou art rich in mercy to comfort them which obey thy word and love thee.

f. Daniel 9:4 Hebrew, him.

g. Daniel 9:7 He showeth that whensoever God punisheth, he doeth it for just cause: and thus the godly never accuse him of rigor as the wicked do, but acknowledge that in themselves there is just cause why he should so entreat them.

h. Daniel 9:7 Hebrew, confusion of face.

i. Daniel 9:8 He doth not excuse the kings because of their authority, but prayeth chiefly for them as the chief occasions of these great plagues.

j. Daniel 9:10 He showeth that they rebel against God, which serve him not according to his commandment and word.

k. Daniel 9:11 As Deut. 27:15, or the curse confirmed by an oath.

l. Daniel 9:12 Or, governed us.

m. Daniel 9:14 Hebrew, watched upon the evil.

n. Daniel 9:16 That is, according to all thy merciful promises and the performance thereof.

o. Daniel 9:17 Show thyself favorable.

p. Daniel 9:17 That is, for thy Christ’s sake in whom thou wilt accept all our prayers.

q. Daniel 9:18 Declaring, that the godly flee only unto God’s mercies, and renounce their own works, when they seek for remission of their sins.

r. Daniel 9:19 Thus he could not content himself with any vehemence of words: for he was so led with a fervent zeal considering God’s promise made to the city in respect of his Church, and for the advancement of God’s glory.

s. Daniel 9:24 He alludeth to Jeremiah’s prophecy: who prophesied that their captivity should be seventy years: but now God’s mercy should sevenfold exceed his judgment, which should be four hundred and ninety years, even to the coming of Christ, and so then it should continue forever.

t. Daniel 9:24 Meaning, Daniel’s nation, over whom he was careful.

u. Daniel 9:24 To show mercy and to put sin out of remembrance.

v. Daniel 9:25 That is, from the time that Cyrus gave them leave to depart.

w. Daniel 9:25 These weeks make forty-nine years, whereof 46 are referred to the time of the building of the Temple, and three to the laying of the foundation.

x. Daniel 9:25 Counting from the sixth year of Darius, who gave the second commandment for the building of the Temple are 62 weeks, which make 434 years, which comprehend the time from the building of the Temple unto the baptism of Christ.

y. Daniel 9:25 Hebrew, in straits of time.

z. Daniel 9:26 In this least week of the seventy, shall Christ come and preach and suffer death.

aa. Daniel 9:26 He shall seem to have no beauty, nor to be of any estimation, as Isa. 53:2.

ab. Daniel 9:26 Meaning Titus, Vespasian’s son, who should come and destroy both the Temple and the people without all hope of recovery.

ac. Daniel 9:27 By the preaching of the Gospel he confirmed his promise, first to the Jews, and after to the Gentiles.

ad. Daniel 9:27 Christ accomplished this by his death and resurrection.

ae. Daniel 9:27 Meaning, that Jerusalem and the Sanctuary should be utterly destroyed for their rebellion against God, and their idolatry: or as some read, that the plague shall be so great, that they shall be all astonied at them.

=========================

THERE IS NO 7 YEAR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

THERE IS NO 7 YEAR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE VERSE IN THE BIBLE

THE 7 YEAR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE DOCTRINE IS FALSE AND MANY HAVE BEEN DECEIVED TO BELIEVE IN A 7 YEAR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE DOCTRINE

=============================================================

hummingbird does a great job researching the news .......

hummingbird makes many bible/ scriptural errors but the news is good research for the most part.
01-14-15 Hummingbird027's Updates on End-Time and Prophetic News

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: 01-14-15 Hummingbird027's Updates on End-Time and Prophetic News

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyrTcl8DXkM
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Our Facebook page is :

THE RAPTURE - WHEN and WHY

The Pre-tribulation Rapture is not biblical !!
Pre-Trib Rapture was created by the Jesuits !! by a Jesuit Preist named Rabbi Ben Ezra.

this is the best bible study that exposes the Pre-tribulation Rapture !!
read it here http://www.remnantofgod.org/rapt2.htm

Matthew 24:29-31
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

It wasn't until the early or mid 1800's that there was any significant group of believers around the world that looked for a "rapture" of the Church prior to a seven-year tribulation period. The "secret rapture" teaching was NOT taught by the early Church, it was NOT taught by the Church of the first centuries, it was NOT taught by the Reformers, IT WAS NOT TAUGHT BY ANYONE (except a couple Roman Catholic theologians) UNTIL ABOUT THE YEAR 1830!

The Roman Catholic Church had to come up with a view of prophecy to counter the Historic view of prophecy that the Reformers had used to identify the Church of Rome as the 'little horn' and the Harlot of Revelation 17. This new scheme of prophetic interpretation became known as FUTURISM....

It was a Jesuit priest named Ribera who, in the days of the Reformation, first taught that all the events in the book of Revelation were to take place literally during the three and a half years reign of the Antichrist away down at the end of the age. Later, Emmanuel Lacunza, also a Jesuit priest, built on Ribera's teachings, and spent much of his life writing a book titled "The Coming of Messiah in Glory and Majesty." Lacunza, however, wrote under the assumed name of "Rabbi Ben Ezra," supposedly a learned Jew who had accepted Christ as his Saviour; he did this so that the unsuspecting Protestants would accept his book; for the Protestant world then wanted nothing from a Jesuit. His book was published in 1812.

Now enter the name of Edward Irving. Born in Scotland in 1792, Irving discovered Lacunza's book and fell in love with it, translated it into English, and it was published in London in 1827. Then Irving began to hold Bible Conferences throughout Scotland, emphasizing the coming of Jesus to rapture His Church.

Later, J.N. Darby then was introduced to the "secret rapture" doctrine by the Irvinites (Followers of Edward Irvin), as well as the famous book by Rabbi Ben-Ezra [Jesuit priest Emmanuel Lacunza]! Darby was himself a prolific writer and from that time a constant stream of propaganda came from his pen. His writings on biblical subjects number over 30 volumes of 600 pages each. Darby developed and organized "futurism" into a system of prophetic teaching called "dispensationalism."

The Secret Rapture teaching was introduced into the United States and Canada between the 1840's and 1870's. A Congregationalist preacher by the name of C. I. Scofield came under the influence of Darby and the Plymouth Brethren. Scofield became a strong promoter of the teaching that had been promulgated by Darby, whom he considered "the most profound Bible student of modern times." He incorporated this teaching into his SCOFIELD REFERENCE BIBLE. Three million copies were published in the first 50 years! Through this Bible Scofield shrewdly carried the teaching of the Secret Rapture into the very heart of Evangelicalism.

There is one final link in the chain of the development and spread of the rapture theory that should be mentioned in passing. Scofield and Darby influenced D. L. Moody, and Moody influenced the early PENTECOSTAL MOVEMENT. How? you ask. The Assemblies of God is today by far the largest Pentecostal denomination in the world. In 1914 they ordered their Sunday School and study materials from the Moody Press. So the Assemblies of God believed what the Moody Bible Institute taught, which included the "Secret Rapture".

VIDEO I AND II

THE RAPTURE - Part II

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Re: 01-14-15 Hummingbird027's Updates on End-Time and Prophetic News

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOMJ2vqBWFc

Our Facebook page is :

WEEKEND SHOCKCAST: The Pre-Tribulation Rapture Lie

I really wish that the Pre-Tribulation Rapture wasn’t a Lie. I really do. I wish that we didn’t have to go through three and a half years of extreme persecution. I wish that being a Christian meant that life was a serene experience of clear skies and smooth sailing.

Unfortunately, those of us who wish to live holy and righteous lives in Christ, WILL suffer persecution (2 Tim 3:12). When Paul wrote that to Timothy, he wasn’t thinking of the persecution that you and I have experienced – frowns, disapproval and lost jobs. No, he was referring to the persecution that Christians are experiencing right now in the Arab world – such as with ISIS and Boko Haram.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven