Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Messages From Heaven - "Virgin Mary" or Deception? (Full documentary

uploaded with permission)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrZlAFeJOjE

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

The Spirit of the Queen of Heaven, that is being seen all over the world, is so powerful that if you did not know the Word of God, you would easily be caught up in the awe of it all. The poor people, who yearn for a closer walk with God are stretching their hands and hearts toward the beautiful woman that is being shown them in such miraculous ways. They only know what they see, what they are told and their own situations in life that pulls on them so strongly that miles and miles are traveled to become a part of a reported sighting.

This happens, because they do not read the words in the Bible that tell us, "Hear O Israel, The Lord They God is One God, thou shalt have no other gods before me". Deuteronomy 6:4. This, of course means, no god, other than Almighty God. This means you do not give any of your worship, prayers, adoration to anyone but The Lord God Almighty alone whom took upon Himself flesh and came into this world to redeem mankind from the burden placed upon them by their Adversary Satan. To do is throwing His Gift of Salvation back in His Face. He did it all.

They do not understand that God has always been, that He is unseen and that the visible God came forth on the afternoon of the 1st day of creation.

They do not understand that God created the angels on the eve of the first day (because God's Day begins with the evening). When The Lord created light on that first day, that Light, which is Christ Jesus, became visible to the angels, who fell down in worship to Him. Soon Lucifer, (The light Bearer) became jealous of his own creator and rebelled.

They do not understand that Yahusha (Jesus Christ) was revealed by that Light, He is the Light, He is the Only Begotten of the Father. He is the Great I Am now visible. He has no Heavenly Mother and has no need for a Heavenly Mother.

They do not understand that Almighty God did not have a Queen of Heaven nor would give He give His Honor and Glory to any other.

They do not understand, that it was God Himself, who became lower than the Angels, took on human flesh, born of the Virgin Mary as prophesied in the little Town of Bethlehem, who grew to manhood to speak and teach of the wonders of the Heavenly Kingdom that would become theirs if they would believe upon Him whom sent Him.

They do not understand that there is only One Way to the Father and that is through Christ Jesus......ONLY ONE WAY. John 14:16, "Jesus said to him, I Am The Way, The Truth, The life, no man commeth unto the Father but by Me."

They do not understand that, his Virgin birth was necessary to prove that He carried only 1/2 of the human chromosomes of Mary and a single Y of the Heavenly Father which determines the sex of the child.

They do not understand that the blood on the Shroud of Turin proves who Jesus Christ was and that proof of AB- shows that his mother was a human being of the Tribe of Judah. Mary, although would be called Blessed and honored for her consent to be the earthly mother of Jesus, was not a Divine person...only an obedient young woman of the very people whom God had chosen through whom He would send their Savior.

They do not understand that man-made rulings from the Vatican came down that elevated this earthly mother into a Divine Mother of God, which is a lie.

They do not understand that, their enemy Lucifer, planted within Eve, the Seed of the Luciferian Blood-line whom are the kings, queens, generals, lawyers, popes and all the rest in power, are very busy to bring about their New World Order, which means, giving to their god, Lucifer all power, which he desires in his determination to usurp the true Throne of David that belongs to Jesus Christ.

They do not understand that Lucifer/Satan the Adversary comes as an Angel of Light to deceive the people of earth. He will produce the many apparitions seen of Mary and has been doing it for quite a while. He has no trouble with people worshipping Mary because He know, very well, that God is and always has been who has no Queen. He also knows that Jesus Christ is God come in the Flesh whom does not need a Queen of Heaven. More-over the Queen of Heaven that is being promoted all over the world is his own queen, who has been called many names through-out history such as Isthar and the latest...Mary. Those of the Seed of Satan have always had their pagan Queen of Heaven.

They do not read the Book of Jeremiah whom God used to warn the Children of Israel not to bake cakes unto this Queen of Heaven nor to bow down to her. For stronger emphasis, He even told them not to do as the pagans do by cutting down a fir tree, bringing it into the house to DECorate because He knew it was all part of the Satanic Rituals that they perform in direct defiance of God.

They do not know because they do not learn God's ways but rather follow the man-made traditions that were passed down by none other than the minions of Lucifer himself. After all, he Is the god of this world until such time as Jesus Christ returns and exposes him to the world for who he is.

In my desire to share these things with fellow Catholics, I received one of the nastiest accusations just this past week because I dared to say that Jesus was not born in December but rather in the Fall (Feast of Trumpets). I gave the evidence that showed Mary never became deity because of being an obedient woman that allowed her womb to bear the Christ. For that I was told I hated her, that I hated the Roman Church and that I was full of demons. So, I end this with:

"Do you hate me because I tell you the Truth?" Galatians. 4:16

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.