Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Earth is Flat

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Note watch each video on youtube to see the notes with each video below the video

================================================

Earth is Flat

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Earth is Flat

We have some good videos posted here to show that, not only were the experts wrong about the Earth rotating around the Sun but that it may well not be round either.

He stretches out the north over the empty place, and hangs the earth upon nothing. Job 26:7
... The world also is established, that it can not be moved. Psalm 93:1

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Job had spent a great deal of time lamenting the heart-breaking losses of home, large herds and even his entire family was killed by the raiding of enemy tribes; also terrible sores & torture of sickness. He had two friends that were counseling him; even to the point of telling him to forsake his God, which Job would not do. Finally: The Lord answered Job.

Job 38:3-6 "Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me. Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? Declare, if thou hast understanding. Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? Or who hath stretched the line upon it? Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened ? Or who laid the corner stone thereof

The earth is set on foundations and does not move It is fastened.

The Words of God telling of how He formed the earth have been there all the time yet, out of ignorance, the world, at large, has believed those that were acclaimed to be men of great knowledge that said the earth revolved around the Sun, when in fact, it is set in place, does not move.

The Sun, Moon and other Planets, including the stars revolve around the Earth. They have even told us that the earth is ROUND, which we are learning may be more of the lie. But that was then; this is now...the End of Days when God said that we would be gifted with great knowledge which had been held back for this Last Generation. .

As the author of another video says, " God put earth in it's special place." According to God's own Word, it cannot be moved out of it's place. The Book of Job goes into some detail of how God spoke to Job, asking him if he hung the earth. "Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion? Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season, or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sonnes? Job 38:31-32

In other words, Job, can you restrain or hinder the work of The seven stars, which bring in the spring. Or, Job, can you change the course of Orion that rises in November and brings in winter? Only God could change the influences of Pleiades and loose the bands of Orion.

You will notice in the videos that there is, indeed, a central core to the earth, even in it's disc shape. In fact, the magnitude of it all fits so completely with the description of Abraham's Bosom with a chasm between it and the other side where the rich man begged Lazarus for a drip of water.

Job 38:17 "Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? Or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death?"

The question is asked:

Verse 19 "Where is the way where light dwelleth? And as for darkness, where is the place thereof",

Where does the sun go when it departs from this hemisphere? Do you recall that Enoch told us that there were 8 doorways that the Sun took depending on the season? There it is; another piece of evidence that Enoch was told that the sun traveled, not the earth around the sun.

Concerning the sea: Verse 8 "Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?"

Doors — Who was it, that set bounds to the vast and raging ocean, and shut it up, as it were with doors within its proper place, that it might not overflow the earth? Break forth - From the womb or bowels of the earth, within which the waters were for the most part contained, and out of which they were by God's command brought forth into the channel which God had appointed for them.

The Powers That Be, whose god tells them that he will ascend to the throne of God, want us to think contrary to a fixed earth. They want us to believe that God doesn't know what He is talking about and that we are just another planet hurling about in outer space. By doing that, we are separated from the unique plan that God has for mankind, which is that Earth is the abode for man whom He created in the flesh, not out in other planets as they would like us to believe.

So, If this information is correct about an earth that is shaped like a disc rather than round and that there is a canopy over it that protects it, then doesn't it bring up more questions as to what it is that NASA is telling the world that it is doing or NOT doing?

NASA is the Anagram for Satan. You will see the missing T in the Graphics. This was just revealed by Enterthe5t4rz. On 12-26-2014. HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUdeU2k4Cgc

If you believe their concept, then you will also believe there are other planets out there, like earth, that are home to other creations that are superior to humans and, in fact, are claiming to be our creators?

That is a lie being perpetrated by, not only the Scientist but the Vatican itself, that is ready to baptize them. Where is the mind of the Catholics that will believe such Fairy Tales? Or, even the Protestants that have aligned with the Vatican's Ecumenical Movement? You don't have to know much about the Bible to figure out that is contrary to The Word of God being the Creator of all things visible and invisible.

On this site, we have presented so much evidence that tells what happened at the beginning when God created the Earth, brought forth His Light and the rebellion of Lucifer which led to His scheme to destroy God's perfectly created humans. Yet, where are the Christians in this truth? They are still polishing the apple instead of searching the real truth given by prophets such as Enoch.

Do you know what that does, when the Christian teachers, fight the obvious truth? It makes them very suspect. What is it about Lucifer having his own Seed that they don't want you to know about?

As you will find out in some of these videos; those (in the very upper core) that claim the earth is round may really know that it is not. They cherish the Pyramid as the source of their power. This is why we see the pyramids were built all over the world by these Fallen Ones.

Since the sun revolves around the earth, they need their many relay stations set up all across the face of the earth that conduct the source of power from the sun.

It will be a real shock to many to learn that the Sun is not the center of the Universe but follows the same course around the earth as do the planets, moon and stars. And, above all of that is the canopy that God put over the earth as a separation between us and Him.

Above that canopy are more stars that stay put, not moving.

As you watch these videos, the pyramid is the exact shape used which proves the "Fixed Earth". I can't explain it so please watch for yourself. But what I do know is that the Illuminati are still waiting for the "Capstone" to be placed upon their Pyramid Structure and they have a date that is fixed for the event to happen.

And who is that Capstone? The Free-Masons are waiting for the one that will rule through his unholy Trinity. The Bible speaks about the Cornerstone that the Builders rejected. Mason are builders and the Cornerstone is the Lord Jesus Christ.

“The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone" (Psalm 118:22). He is the beginning and the end; like His creation, the Corner-Stone and the Capstone.

What is the purpose of this giant CERN that will generate all the power that can be mustered to achieve some purpose when they use it again in the Spring of 2015? Could they possibly be determined to break through the canopy that surrounds the earth?

Satan has declared his five "I Wills" in Isaiah 14:13-15, that he intends to usurp the throne of the Almighty and sit on the Sides of the North, on the Holy Mountain of God. That would be the place of the North Star, the one star that does not revolve as do the others but seems to stay put (like Earth?). The Pyramid is shaped like a mountain.

All of their people make the pyramid shape with their hands. You have the pyramid with the Eye within. In fact, these "I Will" declaration looks a whole lot like the declarations that Obama wrote on the Beam of the World Trade Center. It makes more and more sense all the time, doesn't it?

I will ascend into heaven
I will raise my throne above the stars of God
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain.
I will ascend above the tops of the clouds
I will make myself like the Most High

This is what is going on right now and the finishing touches seem to be about in place for the final move. Verse 15 tells us what the end result will be: "But you are brought down to the grave, to the depths of the pit

Now, when you know this, you can understand why the "Eternal Flame" that burns in every Catholic Church is not burning in respect to the Lord Jesus Christ but to their god, the Illuminated One called Lucifer. Catholics may get angry over this remark but only last year at the Pagan Easter Services, the cantor sang the praises to their god, the "Light Bearer" and his name was said throughout the ritual mass which when translated is "Lucifer". God is calling to them to get out of her lest you take part in her judgment.

Please read this comment under one of the videos:

My understanding of the separation of waters takes place here on earth. There are deep waters from below. There was a submarine which came upon these deeper waters but they couldn't penetrate/descend into them. When they hit the waters of deep the submarine would bounce off the surface but would send ripples and waves through the lower waters. The diagram from the video has waters above the firmament in the sky. I wasn't aware that there are waters above the sky too. That is really interesting. I need to study my bible and figure this all out. Thanks for the video. All glory to the Creator who endows us with uncommon knowledge in this day and age.

Job 38:8 "Or who shut up the sea with doors. when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?"

Doors — Who was it, that set bounds to the vast and raging ocean , and shut it up, as it were with doors within its proper place, that it might not overflow the earth? Break forth - From the womb or bowels of the earth, within which the waters were for the most part contained, and out of which they were by God's command brought forth into the channel which God had appointed for them.

"He stretches out the north over the empty place, and hangs the earth upon nothing. Job 26:7

The world also is established, that it can not be moved. Psalm 93:1

When we were told that the Last Generation would be given understanding about God's Word like never before, they weren't just kidding. Not only is the Earth not revolving around the Sun but it may well be that it is not round either. Please look at the many videos presented as evidence.

Gerlinda

Source: http://www.christnotes.org/commentary.php?com=wes&b=18&c=38

bump

bump