Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
sealing the 144000

hi all john cobb here. you may remember me as the guy who shows up in winter talking about the biblical day of tevet 10. what I would like to ask is that the reader put what you know (or think you know) about prophecy to the side for a moment and simply listen to what I am saying to you here. make note now that I am not asking you to believe what I am about to tell you but only that you UNDERSTAND it. please keep this is mind. no belief is asked - only listen. I will keep this short and simple as possible.

the Word of God says to me that before the second coming occurs there will first come the destroyer. this will occur when satan and his angels are expelled from heaven. when this happens God will let satan pretend he is jesus coming with all of his saints. in other words we will witness a false second coming complete with all the power and signs and wonders mens eyes can handle. but it will all be a lie and a snare to deceive the people of the earth into worshipping satan as jesus. now satan will counterfeit the expectations of the world in all ways but one. and it will be this one thing that reveals with certainty that he is not the king of israel as he will claim but that he is in fact the king of babylon.

only the people that know this one thing will be able to resist the destroyer and retain his crown - all others will fall. the one thing that will allow you to overcome the coming deception is to know the timing. now, in the whole of the bible there is only one man with a specific day recorded telling us exactly when he arrived and this man is the king of babylon who scripture thrice witnesses his coming to attack the holy city and the holy people on tevet 10 - the 10th day of the 10th month.

now consider this knowledge of this day to be like a seal in your mind. with this knowledge of timing in your forehead then when the test begins you will know who this one really is - and without this seal no one will resist him because he will put on a show so convincing that had God not sealed our understanding withe the specific day of tevet 10 no one would be able to resist him and all would be lost.

I want to again repeat that you don't have to believe what I'm saying, only listen and understand. if what I'm saying is true then you will believe it when it happens.

believe it or not this knowledge of tevet 10 and the coming of the destroyer is the seal in the forehead of the 144000 and so if you are understanding what I am saying then congratulations you've been chosen and are one of the elect.

but here is the point of the post. nothing can happen until 144000 people have heard and understand this information concerning tevet 10. we have to get this information to 144000 hearing ears and once the 144000th ear hears and understands, then satan will be cast out into the earth and the time of testing will begin. but there will be no fireworks until this happens.

this is why I am asking you, reader, to help spread the word about tevet 10 and who it is that comes on that day. remember no belief is necessary in the words, only understanding. so if you will tell 2 people you are friends with and ask them to tell 2 people, and they tell 2 people and so on, well we will be at 144000 in no time and on our way home by the end of the tetrads.

so if you are weary of this world and hungry for home consider what I say to you today and help seal the elect with this understanding of tevet 10. the harvest is plentiful but the laborers are few.

also if you are inclined I have 10 articles on this blog which give a fuller idea of what I am saying 528491apocalypse.blogspot.com

but the main idea here is to seal the understanding of 144000 with the seal of the understanding of tevet 10.

feel free to email me or ask questions here if you'd like but really the info is pretty simple. tevet 10 = king of babylon

Re: sealing the 144000