Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AL SHARPTEN BIBLE CODE: AL SHARPTEN ASSASSINATION CODE FOUND!

Per Michael Plunkett

AL SHARPTEN ASSASSINATION CODE FOUND!

Sunday, November 30, 2014

AL SHARPTEN BIBLE CODE

This code was found in "The Keys To The Bible" software program!
All I know is, the Lord has guided me in several searches in these codes that have proven to be highly accurate of people, some of which I never even knew on a personal basis.
Take this before our Lord Jesus Christ, in prayer, and pray for this man. It fits with what is going on in the USA today and the extreme evil that is ruining AMERICA! If this were to happen, it would spark a RACE WAR as the bible code states. You take blood shed and mix it with an Ebola Epidemic, and you have the total collapse of the USA.
It does not take a rocket scientist to see what is going on in the world. Add financial collapse to all this, and you have the BOOK OF REVELATION, unfolding before your eyes!
REPENT and turn back to our LORD and saviour, Jesus Christ, as AMERICA and BRITAIN, are Mannaseh and Ephraim, the leaders of the lost 10 tribes of ISRAEL......We are ISRAEL!!! And this is why you see the accuracy of Jonathan Cahn's preachings and his books. The nation of Israel is, why, some of the Jews and alot of the seed of satan!

Father, please have mercy on us all, I pray this day.....
Michael

Re: AL SHARPTEN BIBLE CODE: AL SHARPTEN ASSASSINATION CODE FOUND!

Thank you MIchael for taking the time it took to verify what Mr. Cati had mentioned in his video regarding this man, Al Sharpton. Our God, who knows all things will mete out justice to these "Low Lifers" who feed on the blood of the common man. He has raised up his own people who He uses to expose these of the Illuminati, the New world Order Seed of Satan, who have no qualms about killing off their own people when they see that they are of no more used. Mr. Cati uses their own codes that they put out and amazingly, sees things in his unique way that the average person could never see.

When I saw this video, I had to ask you to see if the Bible Codes had anything to say about this man, Sharpton, who has been a liar from the get-go. And sure enough, you found it with all of the adjectives that describe this low-life. He is a leech sucking up the blood of his very own people.

I believe that Mr. Cati is right on when he says that St. Louis is the bigger bait. St. Louis represents the Gateway into the West. When the 13 Crystal Skulls made their trek across the country, they began in the East, considered to be the Silver Gate, moved through the center part of the country, stopping at 7 important sites for the Occult. St. Louis with it's Great Arch, was the central passage way, which, ended up at the Los Angels, site of the Golden Gate. From there the Mayan priest brought it down to the Mayan Pyramid. This trek ended it's trek across America on 11-11-11.

I believe this all ties together with the other curse coming upon America, the Ebola Virus (#8).

Thank You Michael,
Gerlinda

Here is the description and video by Mr. Cati.

This video report discusses the ritual code contained in the name of Al Sharpton and in doing so, discusses the conspiratorial elements, that strongly suggest, that Al Sharpton. Is targeted for ritual sacrifice, not by some race hating white group, but from his insider Zionist handlers, that have no more use for Al Sharpton, and can use his orchestrated ritual blood sacrifice murder, to advance the current and ongoing NWO agenda, that seeks to perpetuate a race war in America, between blacks and the rest of the nation.

Once Sharpton is assassinated in public and removed, it will open the way for someone currently waiting in the wings, to take over the black mob, all angered by the death of Sharpton, and whose job will be to lead the black mob to a future blood ritual sacrifice, where the ritual sacrifice will target only the blacks of America, utilizing some mind control methodology, that allows the govt to begin using drastic and indiscriminate lethal force measures, to deal with black violence in the inner cities.

This action will then lead to eventual mandatory round ups and involuntary incarceration of blacks into FEMA camps, for possible future ritual sacrifice and or termination, inside the FEMA Death Camps, that will be used to process the many blacks, that are not killed, but instead, rounded up and processed into FEMA Camps.

The existing Black Ritual 911 false flag, is attempting to use the entire black race as a ritual sacrifice element, and in doing so, if successful, it will lead the nation's blacks into a NWO human Venus Fly Trap, that intends to use the entire black race as a group, that will be sacrificed wholesale, to perpetuate the race war, that such an evil plan entails.

COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael

bump

bump