Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CodeSearcher...on the Two Witnesses

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Matthew presents a discussion, which due to the break-up of the audio, was hard to comprehend the complete sentences given, thus it led to a bit of guessing game. There-fore, it is best to just point out some of the topics that were discussed and leave it to your own listening to see what it is that you hear.

He does say that we've grown up with pre-conceived ideas about the two witnesses but if God shows you something different, then you must believe it.

1. Moses could not be one of the witnesses since he had already seen death . The two witnesses, apparently, have not, thus they will be the ones that will be killed and lay in the streets of Jerusalem for 3 1/2 days. Matthew explains how many believe one of the witnesses is Moses and that belief goes back to the Mount of Transfiguration when Moses appeared with Elijah along with Jesus. The apostles took that vision that they say to mean that the Kingdom was soon to happen because Jesus had said that there were those that were present who would see the Kingdom of Heaven before they died. What they saw was a representation of what made up Heaven with those two personality being present with The Christ.

2. An interesting discussion took place when zachariah 4 was read where the Gold Lampstand is seen with thetwo Olive Trees. Matthew explained that this was a Court that was seen in Heaven with the two witnesses, represented by the two Olive Branches, being just that...witnesses to all that came before that court. There is someone who stood below that court who was the accuser of the believers. His presence was separated from the court by the Sea of sapphire, a floor which Satan had to stand below.

Matthew explained that in Israel today, the Olive Trees are ingrafted by wild olive branches and that was for the purpose of strengthening them. It is a great analogy concerning the scriptures that point to the Gentiles being the Wild Olive Branch that gets grafted into the Natural Olive Branch of Israel.

You will remember when reading those scriptures in Hebrews and Romans the admonitions that were given that one group should not think themselves superior to the other, they were both grafted into the Root, the Lord Jesus Christ who is the Strength to the whole Olive Tree. I liked that comparison.

This absolutely is a witness to the fact that there is no such thing as a separate Gentile Church but that the Gentile are grafted into Israel, who doesn't, for the most part, even realize that it is Israel. The two make up the strength of the Lord's eccelsia.

In line with that thought, the Gentiles who think they must get out of this world before God can deal with the Jews, no longer have a leg to stand on with that kind of unfounded teaching. Our God expects us, the ecclesia, the congregation, the assembly, the church, whatever you want to call yourself, to stay put where you will fulfill your job to be a witness for the Lord, to the World, of His Saving Grace right up to the End..

Zerubbabel is mentioned and the angel that appeared to him. For some reason, Matthew believes that same angel would be the one that stands below the Sea of sapphire before the Court where the two witness are present and whom will be the ones that return to be a witness to the earth with power to shut up the rains and turn the waters red and much more.

3. Matthew mentions that Enoch and Elijah didn't see death so appear to be the two that have a future appointment on earth. He spoke about two men; the old Rabbi Kaduri who was a fore-runner of the someone that Matthew named as Zeb, who will be a great witness to the Jewish people in Jerusalem. I have heard this man Zeb's last name before but do not recall it now. However, Zeb has been very busy presenting the Messiah to the Jews through his movie and book that he uses as his witnessing tools.

Enoch, Matthew says, whom God calls The Great Scribe, will be a witness to the Gentiles.

And with all of this, we still seem to have Christians that cannot grasp that the Book of Enoch is a most valuable reading tool to learn much great details which the present Bible does not hold.

As I and others, have tried to explain, you have played into the ploys of the Jesuits when you continue to question a book that Jesus Christ, Himself, quoted.

This is a long video with other presentations by others.

On this site, the Book of Enoch and other books of the Apocrypha are constantly being presented so there is no excuse to not take the time to acquaint yourself with wonderful knowledge that just may show you there is much more to learn and unlearn than you may have ever considered.

Gerlinda

Re: CodeSearcher...on the Two Witnesses

Brothers and sisters in Christ,

I sent Jonathan a copy of the code I found on the 2 witnesses and Ebola back on 11-8-14 and 11-10-14. His interest back in the two witnesses is interesting. Especially the 2 candlesticks. I like Jonathan and he is sincere, and a very good servant of our Lord. His research is ORIGINAL and NOT a repeat of another author, like the study on the Jews put on by his sidekick. There are many things to take into account when analyzing these codes. One thing is the amount of letters that come back in a search of a Key Code Word. This tells you the odds of it occurring by CHANCE. The less amount of letters in the matrix that the program sends back on a key code word, the higher the odds of it being against random chance. That is why I provide the odds that the program itself calculates as being random chance. In the code I found on the two witnesses, the odds are over 2 trillion to one..... There are only 7 rows by 29 rows of text in the code I found. Jonathan has very large areas of text in his codes that usually run off the computer screen and requires him to scroll the text to see all of the matrix. Another thing to remember is the skips in the Hebrew letters of each word found. The smaller the skip, the more significant the find because the cluster of words is going to be smaller and the overall matrix will be smaller and very tight, thus the odds of random chance, smaller. I personally have no doubt that the two witnesses spoken of in revelation 11:4 are two sets of 2 witnesses. The bible clearly tells who the 144,000 of revelation are. The two candlesticks are the question here. My research has led me to believe they are Daniel and John as stated in the code I found on the two witnesses. This is why I post everything on the net for others to scrutinize. None of us have the entire picture but we sharpen each others perceptions and get a better picture of what God is conveying to us. Your analysis of the code I did on the two witnesses was dead on about the Levite of the code being Daniel. I believe this was a dual prophesy in this code as I was led to find it by the Holy Spirit and my name code goes into deep detail about who I am. God knows us better than anyone and I was astounded by what it brought to my attention. This part is not important to anyone but me, for obvious reasons, but the codes convey truth in accuracy without puffing up the ego with leaven. In fact, I found something after you posted about Daniel being the Levite the code was talking about. My missing this interpretation, was conveyed to me in this area of the code, by the Lord through the code itself, and I thus became the fool that lit the fuse of the thread of this code...thread crosses with the word light. DANIEL is the main thread that brings this all together. Without the witness of the books of John and Daniel, there would be NO UNDERSTANDING of the end times that we now find ourselves in. I believe this code is prophesy being fulfilled, as the time is about up for the 144,000 warriors, followers, witnesses, of Jesus Christ. We can already see the writing on the wall of the coming DRAG NET that is about to be thrown down to catch all of us. This is the absolute reason to give everything one has in bringing out the TRUTH NOW! Both barrels! If you understand this, you are probably one of these people. If not, you are part of the deceived. Either way, NO ONE is going to get out of this without some judgment. Judgment comes to the house of the Lord first, the firstfruits!............ Jesus, then the firstfruits...the barley, then the church...the wheat! The barleys job is to get the word out about the TRUTH of the Gospel to the deceived so they wake up and RESIST the mark of the BEAST! This is what causes the great multitude of people that no man could number in Revelation 7:9 that come out of the great tribulation. The church will be tribulated to remove the chaff from the wheat, thus the term the Great Tribulation....Revelation 7:14...These are they that came out of GREAT TRIBULATION.

So, get that armor polished up and pray against the BEAST! Use the Holy Spirit to pierce them with! You will know when you are on target. It is time to throw a wrench in their gears and workings. STAND UP and shout it from the roof tops!

God Bless,
Michael

Re: CodeSearcher...on the Two Witnesses

This man (his name escapes me at this time) who is making such an impact among the Jews in Israel by using Keduri's coded message in book and video form about the name of the Messiah, may well qualify for being one of the Two Witnesses.

On the Jim Bakker show, they told how thousands of Jews have come to accept Yahusha as the Messiah but their numbers are being kept secret because of the objection of others.

The two witnesses are a big mystery that could unlock so much about the timing of His Return.

As we have been sharing on this site, the ecclesia is made up of the Sheep of the House of Israel & Gentiles while the Jews of the Southern Kingdom of Judah would be much more stubborn and hold out until they finally cry out, "Blessed Is He That Comes In The Name of the Lord."

Gerlinda

One more thing, concerning the Golden Lampstead that is seen in Heaven. Here are these scriptures that speak of the light. That Light is the Jesus Christ Himself since He was first revealed as the light on the 4th Day of Creation. His Word brings Light to the World. Notice in below verse, Isaiah is told he would raise up the tribes of Jacob. Next he would restore the preserved ones of Israel. We, now, know that they are the Lost Tribes of Israel who had the light given to them and they, in return, took the light onto the Gentiles. It is all these who come to the Light who are the ecclesia, whether Jew or Gentile. They are the Chosen Generation or also called a "Peculiar People".

Is 49:6 Indeed He says, `It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved ones of Israel; I will also give You as a light to the Gentiles, that You should be My salvation to the ends of the earth.'"

1 Pet 2:9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;
Is 4:2 In that day the Branch of the LORD shall be beautiful and glorious;

So, who are the two witnesses? Enoch was a Witness to the Old Testament saints. Perhaps Elijah as they think.

But, I can't help but wonder if the prophet's words once spoken in person to the Jews, are playing another role now since The Book of Isaiah showed up when the Dead Sea Scrolls were found? His handwriting on the Scrolls are now, once again, a witness to all people who can go where the scroll is on display to read for themselves the Word/Light of Yahusha written by Isaiah, the Prophet.

I don't think this deviates much from what other have thought. Anyway, it let's one keep on thinking and searching as the Holy Spirit leads.

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.