Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank God

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/featured/graham/g357.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Thank God

By Nathele Graham

Are you thankful? Children are taught at a very young age to say, thank you, for things that are given to them…a bit of food, a drink of water, clothes, or maybe a toy. This is just good manners. As we mature into adulthood, too often we forget to say, “Thank you.”

Or we are too proud or maybe we feel we deserve the kindness of others? Maybe we take other people’s kindness toward us for granted and aren’t thankful at all. What about God? Do we take Him for granted? He has given so much, but do we take time to thank Him?

“Now therefore, our God, we thank thee, and praise thy glorious name” (1 Chronicles 29:13).

We cannot thank Him enough for His provision for us and His love. We may thank Him for our blessings but something that we may not think to thank God for is fellow believers. I’m sure we all have had brothers or sisters in Christ do something nice for us, and have thanked them, or even thanked God for their kindness. I know I have.

Paul took his gratitude for fellow believers even further. When he wrote his letters of encouragement, admonition, or teaching, he was sure to tell the recipients that he thanked God for them. He not only thanked them for their kindness, but he thanked God for them because they were fellow believers.

“I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ” (1 Corinthians 1:4).

The Corinthian brethren were in great need of guidance in their Christian walk, yet Paul said “I thank my God always on your behalf.” Paul felt grateful for them simply because they were fellow believers. Even struggling Christians are still our brothers and sisters. To the Romans he wrote:

“First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world” (Romans 1: .

He appreciated that their faith was so remarkable that it was known throughout the world at a time when communication was slow and not as efficient as we enjoy today. When he wrote the letter to the Romans he hadn’t even visited them yet but he still had heard of their faith and was thankful for them. How often do we thank God for a congregation of believers across town, let alone in another country?

“I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy, for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now” (Philippians 1:3-5).

Yes, Paul was thankful for fellow believers everywhere. He was thankful for the congregations he had spent time with and also for those he hadn’t met. We also need to be thankful for our brothers and sisters in Christ, whether they are down the street or on the other side of the world.

We also need to give thanks for individuals and recognize their faith.

“I thank my god, making mention of thee always in my prayers” (Philemon 1:4).

Paul was about to ask something of Philemon that was difficult. Philemon had a slave named Onesimus who had stolen money from him and then ran away. Philemon was a Christian and along the way Onesimus also became a Christian. Onesimus needed to face his sin and that required him to return to Philemon.

Paul wrote a letter to Philemon and was able to say that he indeed thanked God for Philemon’s faith, and now he was asking Philemon to put that faith into action. He needed to forgive a man who had wronged him but who now was a fellow Christian. If Paul hadn’t been faithful in his prayers of thanks he could not have told Philemon that he prayed for him.

We need to pray for our fellow Christians. We need to thank God that we have brothers and sisters in Christ who are faithful and have a desire to please God.

Young Christians today have a lot of challenges to their faith. Do you thank God for them? Timothy was a young man who loved Jesus. He was a companion of Paul and when a pastor was needed in Ephesus, Timothy took the challenge. He kept in touch with Paul who gave him encouragement and a strong foundation to build on. Paul didn’t just answer Timothy’s letters and leave it there.

“I thank God, whom I serve from my forefathers with pure conscience, that without ceasing I have remembrance of thee in my prayers night and day” (2 Timothy 1:3).

Many young Christians need to hear those words and know that an older Christian cares enough to pray for them. They may not be asked to be a pastor, but they do go into a classroom that is hostile to Christians and they face incredible worldly temptations. We need to encourage them to study God’s Word and use it to guide their lives, but we also need to pray for them without ceasing. Thank God there are young Christians who are not afraid to boldly stand strong in their faith and not compromise God’s Word.

The Psalms are filled with thankfulness to God. The gratitude to God is refreshing as we read these beautiful praises. David and the other psalmists wrote many eloquent songs of thanks to God.

“Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name” (Psalm 100:4).

That is exactly what our attitude should be toward God—thankful praise to Him.

“For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting: and his truth endureth to all generations” (Psalm 100:5).

Thank God His mercy is everlasting. How can we not be thankful for that?

“Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness” (Psalm 30:4).

He is holy, yet He loves us enough to die on the cross to pay our debt. Christians have much to thank Him for and should give thanks to Him continually.

“I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving. This also shall please the LORD better than an ox or bullock that hath horns and hoofs” (Psalm 69:30-31).

Oh, how we need to magnify Him with thanksgiving! He gives us everything, yet we take it for granted. There are not enough hours in a day to thank God for what He has given to us. Brothers and sisters, don’t be shy in your praises for Him and your gratitude for salvation. Not only is He alone worthy of our praise, but people hearing our praise of God might be reminded of their own blessings and remember to thank Him.

“O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms. For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods” (Psalm 95:1-3).

Yes He is. Thank Him and praise Him.

“In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you” (1 Thessalonians 5:1 .

This doesn’t say to give thanks “for every thing” but give thanks “in everything.” There is a difference. We all face troubles and have concerns such as disease, loss of a loved one, children who rebel, jobs that are stressful, and much more. It’s easy to thank Him when life is sailing along and we have no troubles, but we need to remember to thank Him when things aren’t so smooth as well.

He is with us during the good times, but He is also there in the troubled times. We need to thank Him in those troubled times because He is still God and He still loves us. Jesus told His disciples of troubles to come, but He also told them to turn to Him.

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33).

Turn to Him in the good times and bad, and in all things give thanks. Thank You, Jesus.

Don’t forget to thank Him when He blesses you with a miracle. When Jesus walked this earth He healed many people. On one occasion there were ten men who had the dreaded disease of leprosy. They were outcasts required to stay away from people who were not infected by the disease. As Jesus was traveling to Jerusalem these ten men saw Him and cried out to Him for mercy. Jesus told them to show themselves to the priest and as they went to do that they were all healed:

“And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God, and fell down on his face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan” (Luke 17:15-16).

Only one thanked Him, yet all ten were healed. Every one of us is filled with the disease called sin. Only through Jesus is that disease healed, but do we take the time to thank Him? We might cry out to Him for mercy when our sin causes us pain, but do we thank Him when we receive it? Do we thank Him for the once for all sacrifice He made to pay the debt of our sin? Christians still sin, but through Christ’s blood we are forgiven. That precious gift of salvation isn’t to be taken lightly and we need to thank Him continually.

Christ paid a huge price to purchase our salvation. He left Heaven and entered His creation as a man. He healed the sick, raised the dead, restored sight to the blind, and most of all He paid our sin-debt on the cross of Calvary. Only by accepting His death, burial, and resurrection are we allowed the privilege of eternal life with Him. Have you thanked Him for that lately? Or, are you like the nine lepers who just couldn’t be bothered to say, “Thank You, Jesus” and to worship Him.

Each year the United States takes the fourth Thursday in November and calls it Thanksgiving Day. There are parades, turkey dinners, football games, and family get-togethers. Most people are thankful for a day off of work or safe travel to Grandma’s house. But have you thanked God for the blessings He gives? Every blessing we have comes from Him, and fall on those who reject Him—as well as those who accept Him. (I often wonder just who the atheist thanks on Thanksgiving Day.)

Without Jesus as Creator, the world would not exist; without Him as Saviour eternal life for the Christian would not exist.

“Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ” (Ephesians 5:20).

Every day we need to remember God’s love for us and thank Him.

God bless you all,

Nathele Graham

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven