Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Reprise: Epistle of Barnabas (Read-Along Version--HIGHLIGHTED)

The Epistle of Barnabus - The Sabbath

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Barnabas 15:1
Moreover concerning the Sabbath likewise it is written in the Ten Words, in which He spake to Moses face to face on Mount Sinai; And ye shall hallow the Sabbath of the Lord with pure hands and with a pure heart.

Barnabas 15:2
And in another place He saith; If my sons observe the Sabbath then I will bestow My mercy upon them.

Barnabas 15:3
Of the Sabbath He speaketh in the beginning of the creation; And God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.

Barnabas 15:4
Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in is x days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end.

Barnabas 15:5
And He rested on the seventh day. This He meaneth; when His Son shall come, and shall abolish the time of the Lawless One, and shall judge the ungodly, and shall change the sun and the moon and the stars, then shall he truly rest on the seventh day.

Barnabas 15:6
Yea and furthermore He saith; Thou shalt hallow it with pure hands and with a pure heart. If therefore a man is able now to hallow the day which God hallowed, though he be pure in heart, we have gone utterly astray.

Barnabas 15:7
But if after all then and not till then shall we truly rest and hallow it, when we shall ourselves be able to do so after being justified and receiving the promise, when iniquity is no more and all things have been made new by the Lord, we shall be able to hallow it then, because we ourselves shall have been hallowed first.

Barnabas 15:8
Finally He saith to them; Your new moons and your Sabbaths I cannot away with.
Ye see what is His meaning ; it is not your present Sabbaths that are acceptable [unto Me], but the Sabbath which I have made, in the which, when I have set all things at rest, I will make the beginning of the eighth day which is the beginning of another world.

Upon reading this chapter on the Sabbath, I noticed that this portion seems to indicate that we cannot keep the Sabbath until Iniquity is no more and all things have been made new, then we shall be able to hallow it because we, ourselves have been made hallow. We can attempt it but it is inadequate. And we certainly to not substitute Sunday as the Sabbath.

There are those that tell us we are completely hallow now, that we are Righteous completely and should be able to be perfect but, I must ask,"Is it the 8th day yet? Are we made completely made new?"

And then notice that He is speaking of the Sabbath when He shall have set all things to rest. That we can not possibly have yet; it is still the promise that will find fulfillment when all things are made anew. When will that take place? It will happen when it is the beginning of another world.

Those that preach "Kingdom Now" believe that we are now in that 8th day when Sunday worship is the correct day. The Vatican is the largest proponent of the 8th day (Sun Day Worship). This is one of the Noahide Laws that will be put upon the people during the days of Great Tribulation.

Will true keepers of God's Commandments observe Sunday as the Lord's Day? They (The NWO) would like the whole world to observe this day because it is in honor of the Sun god, Satan. See, how, cleverly the enemy has taken God's words, given through the many Prophets, including this one of The Epistle of Barnabus and applied it to themselves? That is quite easy to do as long as they kept these other Books by the Prophets hidden.

Barnabus in his chapter 15 (about 43:12 minute into Video) the Lord's intend is read, when all is finished and He makes it all new.

They would like people to believe that it was Jesus who changed the Sabbath to Sunday because He arose on that day. That, also, is a lie. Jesus arose on the Sabbath and performed the office of High Priest on the 8th day when He presented Himself as the First Fruit.

Nothing was changed. All remained as God's Festivals were set up as a Moed (appointment) to what had to transpire to fulfill all prophecies. If the Christians observe the change put upon them by the Vatican to God's own time-table, then how, on Earth, are they going to be able to understand the need to stay away from the pagan festivals that the Vatican also observes?

Satan and the priests of his Synagogue jumped the gun so that he would be able to convince those who do not read the scriptures with understanding that the 8th day, when all things are new has already arrived. Also, they say that Eight is the number of Jesus so that proves we should observe the 8th day. That is not what is said at all. That is yet a future time when all things are made anew

This reading The Epistle of Barnbus is much like The Book of Enoch. They all compliment each other rather than the lie that is told to us that they are not Holy Books.

You've got to love these Books of the Apocrypha for the clarity they bring to understand in more detail God's Word.

Gerlinda

Re: Reprise: Epistle of Barnabas (Read-Along Version--HIGHLIGHTED)

bump