Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Most Israelites are NOT Jews!: Birthright promises do not belong to the Jews!

Genesis. 10

God divided the nations of the earth according to the Sons of Israel. At this point, the Sons of Israel had not yet been born. So, how many of the children of Israel do you think there are?

When Israel (Jacob) went into the Land of Egypt to see his son Joseph, 66 people were a part of that household. Add the four already in Egypt...Joseph, wife (became a member of the house of Israel) and his sons, Ephraim and Mananessa and you get the complete number of 70. Don't you think that God has this all planned out at the get-go when He allowed Joseph to be taken to Egypt? You know He did.

Those 70 people God used to divide the nations.

It is so true that we Christians are so ignorant about the Tribes of Israel. No matter how long a person has been going to church, he won't get the information because the pastors don't know this information.

As Larry says on this video, 'It is a wonder that Christianity understands the scripture as well as we do.' We have drawn conclusion and use terms that are far too general, if not wholly incorrect.

When it talks about Israel of the Latter Days, we fail to know just how far reaching these blessing extend.

I have not watched the entire video but wanted to stop here and encourage the reader to take a listen to this lesson.

One thing, I believe, it will do is show those who call themselves "The Gentile Church" just how poorly you understand who you are in Jesus Christ. Then, when you grasp who you really are, you will wonder just how you could have ever been so ignorant to accept that you, the so called, Gentile Church, have a separate Dispensation. You don't; you just do not. Why would you want to? To escape the plan that God has for His Ecclesia and miss out the Blessing He has for them?

You are Israel; you have been grafted in. In fact, you may be part of the original tribes and don't even know it. And, you are here to fulfill all of the Biblical Prophetic Word concerning His People, the Righteous Seed, whether you are black, brown, white, yellow or red, or God's own special blend.

It is man that has made divisions when God never intended any. The only division is the Righteous Seed as opposed to the Unrighteous Seed.

I do not know if he will go into this depth of the whole of the lesson but nevertheless, we are learning things about ourselves that we never were allowed to understand due to the deliberate hiding of what began in the Garden in Paradise with the creation of the first man and the woman taken from his rib.

Paradise is where this began and it is Paradise where the New Jerusalem awaits for the Father's Righteous Seed who make up the Body of Christ Jesus.

I'd like to add that I do not know if this team is completely pre-trib. Rapture or not . Ours is pre-Wrath. We believe we are the Righteous Seed that will be here until the time when God will raise the dead and change the living to meet the Lord in the Air.

But, I do expect, the more the Ecclesia understand who they really are in Christ, the fewer there will be that stick with a Rapture that does NOT fit Yahusha's plan for His Body.

Gerlinda