Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Because You Think It, Does Not Mean It's True

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/featured/twobear/twobears196.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Because You Think It, Does Not Mean It's True
Conclusion

By Don Twobears

We have now seen that there are two sides to each of us, one is spiritual and the other is physical. And as I have stated, we tend to spend all of our time dealing with the physical side of ourselves. And for most, the spiritual side is only considered on Sunday mornings (sometimes). Here is one of my favorite passages of Scripture that needs to be read and thought about extensively:

Matthew 7:13-14: “Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and FEW there be that find it.”

And as we know there is a reason for our failure in this physical life when we do not spend any time on our spiritual selves. To begin with, we as humans were never meant to be so concerned with the physical. We were originally created to belong to God, that is until Satan and his ilk brought sin and destruction into the lives of Adam and Eve.

Once that event took place, there was nothing else to do but for Jesus Christ to come and die on that Roman Cross and shed HIS precious blood to cover our Sin.” This destructive event gave rise to committing ourselves to the ever present: “It’s all about ME” syndrome and that continues to be seen all the time.

One must wonder, are people too concerned with the physical simply because they fail to understand, or is it that they CHOOSE not to understand?

Do they truly have no idea that there is a spirit in them that needs to be dealt with continually? How is it that they miss the opportunity to see with their spirit, what their physical bodies cannot see? In the deepest sense, the question is this:

If they know of their spirit and they continue to deal only with the physical, what will they think when they die and enter into the spiritual eternity? It should be painfully obvious, that the physical is not the center of our existence, that the spiritual IS. They must understand that there is INDEED an eternity that they must look forward to. Then the question then becomes, WHERE in eternity will that spiritual life be lived?

That is the question that every true born-again Christian working for the Lord should to bring the lost. That is the truest of problems. We want to show them that there is a need to deal with what is spiritual, because in the end...it is life or death...for eternity.

What amazes me most, is asking the unsaved if they know of these things and then watch their reply. I have seen the faces that run from the casual acceptance to the horror response—by those that feel I have just slapped them across the face for no reason. And on a few occasions, it has been a response of anger toward me, for bringing such a rude and contemptible line of conversation to them.

Why did our Lord and Savior tell us to “Feed HIS Sheep?” Think on this for a moment. Why would the Lord be concerned for such a thing as being fed? Have you ever been hungry, I mean truly hungry? Let’s take a moment and look at this. Physically speaking, we see hunger as the need to find sustenance (food) to fill our bellies and provide for the needs of our bodies. Failing to make this happen will end in death.

This happens all the time around the world to both young and old. But what about those of us living the high life in a country that SUPPOSEDLY does not have any hunger issues? For us hunger means pulling into a fast food establishment and consuming a burger or whatever, right?

So we know about hunger, to a degree, yet there are kajillions of people that would gladly eat our scraps. That brings another point to mind, what about the story in the Bible, about the rich man and Lazurus?:

Luke 16:19-31: “There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.”

Yes, I understand, most of you know of this story but have you really examined it? Have you ever asked the Lord for HIS wisdom and discernment, to understand every little part of this story?

The rich man had everything available in the physical life because that is what he worked for so long, and Lazarus had nothing and I truly mean nothing. What most never see is there is a physical life being lived, one is a life of sumptuous intake—fine robes and shoes and fine foods. The other is abject poverty and knowing his (Lazarus’ situation in life being so desperate, he chose to look to his spiritual life for the comfort and plenty that his physical life denied him.

Squarely speaking the two lives lived exact opposites lifestyles. The rich man had everything, physically speaking, and because of that he felt he did not need or want anything else. Lazarus on the other hand had less than anything and because of his situation he wanted everything in his eternal life. Do You SEE the difference? Come on people, it’s as obvious as a pimple on the end of your nose.

We all spend so much time fixing this physical life and then spend so little time in our spiritual life. Being that we will get MAYBE 70-80 years on earth, wouldn't it be worthwhile to think and plan for the future in eternity? Sort of like a savings account, something to look forward to in eternity. How can anyone not care about their eternal existence? I am sorry, but I fail to understand that. They have good days and they have bad days and still they continue to consume everything in their path, as if there will always be a tomorrow.

Suddenly, they find their “Expiration Date” has arrived, now all of a sudden they’re are concerned with expressing their love for others, and everything with this physical life is now worthless. Even as they step into eternal life, they have given no thought to where they will go. I have heard all the expressions, “Well, I was such a “good person.” I know I will be in heaven.” Are you sure of this?

It is definitely worth being sure about, because no Jesus Christ in your life, no heaven! It’s that simple. It’s okay if you do not like that, God set down that Law and HE gave up HIS Son’s life for that. You’re not liking it or not does not matter. It’s sort of like cement. It’s great to walk on or build on, but if you fall and hit your head on it, it is going to hurt. Liking the cement is not the issue, do you see?

Matthew 11:28-30: “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

The Lord God said this, yet is there a time constraint stated here? Nope. Which means, if you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, that would be instantly. It’s a promise I sort of see this physical life, as running around and around the town square. First of all, you never get anywhere but you are doing it in record speed. Secondly, the stores never seem to change, same old, same old. As you get older and older, it gets tougher and tougher to run, until one day you just have to stop running.

So now, you must ask yourself, what have I accomplished here? Not a single thing. You're weighed down by all the stuff and how many times did you trip and fall, and so now you've got so much stuff, you cannot run anymore. Has anyone ever simply fallen into a coffin, wondering what it was all about? If this is the only end to things? How fruitless your life has been and so very short at that. That IS the point!

John 10:9-10: “I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.”

A born-again believer finds out that the physical things in life become less and less important, the longer that he or she walks with the Lord. Has it never occurred to you that everything in this life is dirty, even our bodies, regardless of how much we clean them?

That makes it easy to see that what we want is real love, joy, happiness and harmony; no fear just complete safety and well being. The Word of God is telling you that the physical life means nothing. Its only purpose is to make that one decision to an eternity in heaven or hell and that it is YOUR choice. It talks about YOUR eternal destination, about YOUR relationship with Jesus Christ, or the lack thereof.

It is simple ya’ll, You can pick Jesus Christ and live an eternal life in heaven...OR...you can live this physical life and follow Satan and his ilk and live a life in eternal destruction. Whether you like it or not, you will one day exist in place one or the other. The single most important note here is this: I have stated it many, many times and I will continue to do so...It is YOUR choice. It will happen and far sooner than you may expect.

John 3:16: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven