Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
..........." IMAGINE THAT ".....................................

Dear friends in Christ,

I was thinking the other day, of the various journeys my existence had to travel, in order to reach the day when I was born on this earth. I thought about all the things from the garden of eden to the giants and wars with them. The flood, the many evil kings and their killing of innocents without reason. Coming up into modern times when world wars killed millions of humans, many of whom were my ancestors. I thought about all the diseases that have ravaged mankind without warning and the lottery tickets that would have to have been won in order to survive through such things.

And it struck me! I am HERE. God brought me to this day! I must have a reason to exist, for just look at the journey that I survived in order to reach this day! No lottery won or favor's performed. Just the will of God Almighty to give me an existence to do WHAT? Be born? Go to school? Have children and regrets of things not accomplished or completed? Not teaching them about Father as I should have done?

All of these things and much worse, have I floundered with my time that I have been here. And Jesus forgave me! WHY? LOVE! Beyond my understanding, and I thought that I understood LOVE, for I have understood heart break from the word when I was not LOVED! And I have been IN LOVE. And I love my children. I almost died, a couple times in my life! And I gave my life to Jesus Christ and asked him to heal my heart, as it was broken. You see, I have coronary artery disease. At 30 years old, I landed up in the hospital. I had a wife and 2 little children at the time, that I loved. My whole world came to a sudden reality. I might die in this surgery that I had to have. I cried to God to forgive me and I would give him my entire life of devotion to heal me and let me go back to work and be a whole man again. He ageed, because I am still here.

I quit smoking after 15 years, and getting drunk, quit! I started my own business and was very successful. We lived well and my children grew up very well educated. Both have Bachelors degrees. Over time, my marriage fell apart after 24 years. For 2 years, I was just trying to find my way. All this after another heart surgery at the ripe old age of 38. I am now 55. My eyes are dim, my joints creek and crack from years of hard work. My ears constantly hum with a noise that drives me nuts.

I guess you could say that I am just about as average as they come. I have always looked to Father, my heavenly father, because my real one I never knew. he has always taught me by example. He would let me mess up 5, 6 ,7 or more times about any one thing, before my hard head would allow it to sink in. But one thing he gave me. The ability to understand things that I read. And a little bit of value when writing. My bible is frayed and falling apart at the binding. The pages are loose and there is drops of sweat, tears, and even my blood from a car accident I was in when 21. the pages are written in and notes are within its pages. It is the ONE THING that I own that I will never part with.

Recently, Father finally got through to me to buy a bible code program. I could not even figure out how to use it and got NO HELP from the people in Israel that developed and sold it to me. So I prayed for help and, the next thing I know, I am finding names of people in my own name code. People that I did not even MEET in my life or even knew existed, mostly on my biological fathers side. Dates of my family members births and my own. Things about me that I always felt but did not understand. Things about, well, even the EBOLA epidemic and the date of when it came to America. Things only GOD could have written about, and done so before I was even a smile in my dads eyes.

This, and others, in just over a 3 or 4 month period of time. Codes that I don't even begin to understand, until 20 or 30 words have been found. Then something happens. it begins to make sense. But this last one.....this last one has blown my mind! the two witness code and its odds, its statistical odds of coming to light....... (ONE) chance in 2,669,217,673.657!!!!!!!!
Has left me uneasy at best. WHO AM I? This is all to surreal, but it IS REALLY HAPPENING TO ME! This is as REAL AS IT GETS!

So, I am asking anyone that reads this code to look it over and tell me your professional opinion of it, if you have one. Any one would be ok with me. This is beyond me and needs to be verified by others, in prayer, fasting, reading, study and whatever else one can do to come to grips with it. I am at a loss of words....................finally!

YBIC,
Michael