Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Prophetic Warning from the Wall - The Stampede of the Elephants

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

"Election 2014 Did Not Save Us! -
The Stampede of the Elephants"

Nathan Leal - November 5, 2014

The 2014 mid-terms are now history. The results are in. The people of America have spoken. The Republicans had an overwhelming victory. The Democrats took a thumping.

So does this mean that all will be well? Has America been rescued? Is the recovery certain? Some people on talk radio may think so. Others may be thinking that Obama can now be stopped with his undertaking of insanity.

I have already received a few emails from those who are well meaning, who have said that this will turns things around.

But will it make a difference?

I don't think so. Because in spite of the election results, I am left with the same concerns that I had the day before the election.

What are they? It is biblically simple. Before election day, I did not see any tent crusades or revival meetings. The TV preachers did not gather the people in a corporate solemn assembly.

Long story short, corporate repentance did not take place in Wilderness America. So if it did not take place, how can this recent election be our rescue?

Ladies and gentlemen, I do not believe that it was. I believe that it will play out as the next step in America's demise.

My spirit is telling me that there are troubling days approaching this nation.

The Elephant Stampede

A little over a year ago, I had a prophetic dream that illustrated a political event that will take place in America's future.

I have often wondered about this vision and have not spoken about it very much.

...until just recently.

This is what I saw. ---------------------------------------

I was driving on a two lane freeway on the right lane. As I drove, I saw that ahead of me, the road was badly damaged on my lane. It looked like there was a large crater in the road. There were large pieces of concrete piled around a hole in the road. The hole was as wide as a car.

The damage was only in the right lane. As I drove closer, I changed lanes to go around it, so I got in the left lane. As I passed the road damage, I began to increase my speed until I was traveling about 30 MPH.

When I went beyond the crater, I was going to return to the right lane but suddenly, elephants appeared in the right lane next to me. The elephants were normal sized and they all had red blankets on their backs.

There were many of them. They were walking in a line, holding each others tails, like you would see in a circus. Almost as soon as they appeared, something spooked them and they began running. They remained in the right lane as they ran, but I could hear their voices of fear. Some of them trumpeted as they ran in a stampede. But even in their panic, they remained in a line.

Their speed increased until they were running as fast as my vehicle which was about 30 MPH.

I kept watching them as I traveled next to them but then they all began to take an exit that appeared on the freeway.

As I passed them and looked back, I could see that there were many of them, about thirty to fifty, running on the exit ramp. There could have been more, but I could not count all of them. They were still in line as they ran.

The dream was over. ----------------------------------------------------------

The Elephants are the Republicans

I struggled with this dream for awhile because some of the images seem to be obvious.

The elephants with the red blankets represent the Republican Party. I was traveling in the "right lane," meaning the "Conservative / Right Wing / Road."

But from there, the meaning became interesting and challenging.

1. A crater in the right lane - What caused the crater? What destructive event is going to occur within the Republican Party? What could it be?

Will it be self-inflicted by their own policies?

Will it be because of a failed strategy? If so, what strategy?

...trying to repeal ObamaCare?

...trying to impeach Obama?

...voting on a new war?

2. The elephants appeared, walked in an orderly fashion...

We just had an election where new freshman senators and congressional representatives will appear. They will operate in an orderly fashion...at first...

3. The elephants got spooked and all started running in a panic!...

I am expecting something to take place where the Republicans will find themselves, "spooked" by what they see. This will result in many of them panicking and running for the exits.

But what will it be that "spooks" them? Will it be something that Obama says or does? Is it possible that Obama could scare the Senate or the House with future Executive Orders or unilateral policies of madness?

Ladies and gentlemen, I am very concerned that Obama is going to continue his demolition of the country. One thing to remember is he is not acting alone. He is merely, "the wrecking ball!" There are others pulling his strings. He has his instructions by unseen "handlers" of the Order.

The New World Order is not just a "good idea," as Papa Bush once said, it is a plan that is being fueled by Satan himself.

And speaking of Bush, the NWO Party does not only involve Democrats. It has had a lot of help from the Republicans. Let us not forget that 9-11 occurred during Bush Junior's watch.

As a result of the September 11 attacks, the Bush Cabal gifted America with many tyrannical trinkets -

...The Patriot Act was passed by Georgie Boy and Christians at that time overwhelmingly supported it. I remember Jay Sekulow of the 700 Club endorsing it.

The Project for a New American Century

...The Republican Neo-Cons also created the think tank "Project for a New American Century." or PNAC, pronounced; (pee-nack).

This group wrote a political report known as "Rebuilding America's Defenses" which is the manifesto for a one hundred year war in the Middle East. This body of work has been the template for the USA's foreign policy over the past 15 years.

That paper contains an admission that the USA invents bio-weapons. From page 60:

"...And advanced forms of biological warfare that can “target” specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool."

Inventing race specific bio-weapons is the brain child of the neo-con wing of America, i.e. Dick Cheney and company. The PNAC document was written in the late 1990's and today we are witnessing the release of one of their wicked viles. The Ebola outbreak is not a coincidence. It is part of a devious script.

But back to the elephants...

Why were they running? What future event will the Republicans seek to escape? Is it possible that their congressional plans will go awry? Will Obama succeed in cutting his leash and become a pit bull at large? Thus, causing them to flee?

I was speaking to a friend and he suggested, "What if the elephants also represent Republican Conservatives? Meaning regular citizens? What if the panic includes regular conservative folks who feel the need to exit ....THE COUNTRY!

Is this possible? If it is, then I must propose that this dream might also apply to everyone who considers themselves an Old Fashioned Conservative American.

Who Will Flee?

At some point in the future, political events are going to cause absolute mayhem and panic as they begin to take place. The panic will erupt into chaos and then into destruction.

Friends, I do not believe that America has been rescued. Unfortunately, I think that the election will give many people a false sense of hope and security. It will also work to lull Christians back to sleep.

One of the worse things that it will do is give Obama someone to blame. Like Hitler who blamed his opposition, Obama will milk this for all its worth. This could work in Hillary's favor in the 2016 elections.

That is, if there is an election in 2016!

For the most part, Americans are uneducated and have short memories. When Congressional stalemates begin happening in the next two years, the general public may turn on the Republicans. I can also see Obama writing some very dangerous Executive Orders that will bring further pain.

We are not finished watching Obama destroy this country. The next few months are going to be tense.

The election did not eradicate ebola, or the approaching collapse of the Dollar, or ISIS! ...

...Will the winning Republicans bring an end to TSA molestations?

...Will the new freshman demand disclosure on why the regime has purchased so many bullets?

...Will they stop the California drought?

...Will they reverse the poisoning of ************ Pacific Ocean?

...Will they bring back the factories to America?

..Will they tell us once and for all who the strange man is who abides in the White House?

...Will they reverse same gender marriage? Abortion?

...Will they stop common-core education?

...illegal immigrants? I could go in...and I think that you get the point. Folks, we have not been rescued!

According to what I see approaching, the only thing that can turn off the spigot of judgment is nationwide repentence, not a bunch of freshman politicians!

Therefore....sadly, the next phase will come. And the next stage of destruction may be closer than we think or anticipate.

So my friends, please continue your vigilance. Get your spiritual house in order. Also while its possible, purchase supplies, food, preps, precious metals, etc.

If you are struggling in spiritual matters and need to repent but you do not know how, I have many sermons on my website that address our relationship with God. Try them out.

May the Lord lead you and guide you.

In His Service,

Nathan Leal

Link to this article - http://www.watchmanscry.com/election_2014.html