Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Banishment from the Kingdom

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

When Satan hood-winked the pair into partaking of the forbidden fruit in the Garden, their whole lives drastically changed. I use that term "hood-winked" because it is a term used by the Illuminati throughout it's existence. It's meaning is defined as deceptive. It would be using truthful words in the deceptive process so as to make a person question what was originally said. Satan did this when he asked Eve, "Did God really say this or did God really say that?" It takes an evil person to be able to use this technique over an unsuspecting person. But, it happened and the results were like taking a child who had been used to all the comforts of home where everything had been provided and then suddenly, thrown out the front door, never to be able to go home again. What to do? Where to go?

1 Then came the Word of God to Adam, and said to him : 2 "O Adam, look at that garden of joy and at this earth of toil, and behold the garden is full of angels, but look at yourself alone on this earth with Satan whom you obeyed. . Yet, if you had submitted, and been obedient to Me, and had kept My Word, you would be with My angels in My garden. 4 But when you transgressed and obeyed Satan, you became his guests among his angels that are full of wickedness; and you came to this earth that brings for to you thorns and thistles. 1st Book of Adam and Eve 56:1-4

1. Their bodies were transformed from perfection to FLESH This fact hasn't been taught to us. I believe we think they were always flesh but that was not the case. They were made in the image of God in Glorified bodies.

2. In this form, they would learn the ways of God and Evil (Satan said they would know the difference by doing a he suggested). They probably thought this knowledge would come to them instantly, increasing their intelligence even more.

3. In the Garden, they lived among the Angels of the Lord. After their loss of immortality, they changed into flesh, subject to death.

4. They were condemned to earth, the final planet to which Satan fell now inhabited by him and his rebel gang of ugliness. All that had been so good now had become so harsh and very scary for them.

" Then God, the ruler of the Aeons and the powers, divided us in wrath. Then we became two Aeons. And the glory in our hearts left us, me and your mother Eve, along with the first knowledge that breathed, within us. And glory fled from us; not from this Aeon from which we had come forth, I and Eve, your mother. But knowledge entered into the seed of great Aeons. For this reason I myself have called you by the name of that man who is the seed of the great generation or from whom it comes. After those days the eternal knowledge of the God of truth withdrew from me and your mother Eve. Since that time we learned about dead things, like men". The Apocalypse of Adam.

Because these Fallen Ones knew their final destiny, they were more determined to esculate their evil plan against this man and woman of flesh who were made in the image of Yahusha (Jesus Christ). We need to know and remember that Satan blames Adam for his present state. He seems to forget his part in leading the rebellions that led to a war in the Heavens between the forces of evil against Michael the Archangel and his forces. This battle seems to have been more than the use of a Sword against another Sword but has all the earmarks of extreme fighting that included technology that included warships of tremendous power that has left it's marks upon the surface of Planet Mars, seen with today's trips to that planet and recorded in photos.

Only as Evil can beget evil, the earth became so corrupted under Satan and his angels that the Father had no choice but to cause a huge deluge of water to destroy life as it had become. This would be the flood that is discussed in Genesis 1 not the Flood of Noah that came later.

Here is where we must be able to understand that the first 1,000 years had elapsed before Adam was ever created. That is why we hear the term, "Pre-Adamic Age". It was then that God said, "Let us create man in our image". And to add insult to Satan by this creation, Michael order all the angels to bow down to Adam, which Satan would not do and set about to deceive this man made in the image of God.

You can better understnd the order in which this happened when you understand Satan was already fallen, ruling earth, which had already been destroyed on the 1st day or as the Bible says, "A day is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a day with the Lord." What had taken place was discussed in the last chapter prior to this one.

Now, we should also understand Garden of Paradise was not on earth. This book by Zen Garcia tells us that when Adam & Eve were created, they ascended into the Garden ....not descended. Anyhow, after the events in the Garden of their fall, I'm sure Satan thought he had won this battle and defeated God by the Fall of Adam and his wife, Eve. But it all fit into God's plan to remove Satan in the end.

Sure, we may think He could have just said the words that would remove Satan and band from the whole scene but that, also, would not achieve God's desire to know who were truly faithful to Him. Did they follow Him out of Love or did they follow out of fear? God wants Sons & Daughters who love Him. Remember the Angels are called The Sons of God. This would not be the same kind of creation as Adam & Eve but they were created first and were witness to all that transpired in the ensuing days.

Now take note of this Quote taken from Kebra Nagast 1

"And He made Adam in His own image and likeness. So that He might remove Satan because of his pride, together with his host, and might establish Adam-His own plant - together with the righteous, His children, for His praises. For the plan of God was decided upon and decreed in that He said, "I will become man, and I will be in everything which I have created, I will abide in flesh" And in the days that came after, by His good pleasure there was born in the flesh of the Second Zion the second Adam, Who was our Saviour CHRIST."

Notice two things. First of all, it mentions Second Zion and also Second Adam . These point to the earthly Zion that is like the Heavenly Zion and the second Adam is in reference to Yahusha (Jesus) who became man and paid the price upon the Cross. These are terms we are not familiar with but once understood makes it a lot easier to keep track of the true facts of what took place.

The promise was given at that time telling us that God would become Man. Jesus Christ is the invisible God. Is it any wonder that the Scribes and even the Apostles were confused with the words spoken by Our Lord when He said, "The Father and I are One"? "What does He mean by that?"

Later, much later, when God called out Abraham to be the beginning of His Chosen Ones and Abraham finally had a son by his wife Sarah, God made a request of Abraham to take his only son (of the legal wife) and go to Mount Moriah, which is Zion. There he was to build an altar and place his son upon the altar as a sacrifice to God. Abraham did not hesitate; that is how much faith he had in His God.

When Isaac asked where was the sacrifice, Abraham answered, "He will offer Himself". As Abraham was about to put his knife into Isaac, who had been tied to the altar, the Angel of the Lord stopped him. This was a lesson of Abraham's faith in God and also God, reminding them that the day would come when He would become the Lamb of God that would take upon Himself the sins of the world and redeem man from the grips of Satan. They would inherit Everlasting Life, which was lost in the Garden by Adam and Eve.

Read the quote made here what Satan said to Adam why he had caused Adam to fall from grace and everlasting life.

Quote: Then Satan said to Adam, "Do you think that when I have promised one something that I would actually deliver it to him or fulfill my word? Of course not. For I myself have never even though of obtaining what I promised. 6. Therefore I fell, and I made you fall by that for which I myself fell; and with you also, whosoever accepts my counsel, fall thereby.

7. But now, O Adam, because you fell you are under my rule, and I am king over you; because you have obeyed me and have transgressed against your God. Neither will there be any deliverance fro my hands until the day promised you by your god". 8 Again he said, "Because we do not know the day agreed on with you by your God, nor the hour in which you shall be delivered, for that reason we will multiply war and murder on you and your descendants, after you. 9. This is our will and our good pleasure, that we may not leave one of the sons of men to inherit our orders in heavens.

10. For as to our home, O Adam, it is in burning fire,; and we will not stop our evil doing, no, not one day nor one hour. And I, O Adam, shall set you on fire when you come into the cave to live there."
The 1st Book of Adam and Eve 57:5-10

Do you see the valuable insight there is in reading these Books of the Apocrypha? There are details told in these quotes that show us not only the order of how things transpired and will correct many false understandings that we have had by their deliberate removal.

Back at the Garden, Adam & Eve attempted one last effort to beseech the Lord from being forced out of Paradise. They hoped to be forgiven and re-instated. They are told, instead, to follow the Father's instructions, promising that exactly 5500 years later, He would enter the flesh Himself and rescue them and all of their descendants from the imprisonment of the flesh.

Quote: With strengthened heart, they are then removed from Paradise, placed upon the Wilderness of the Lower Earth, and told to be patient as it would be a period of time before they and their descendants would be restored to Paradise and allowed to take from the Tree of Life."

We should notice here that 5500 years would go by before the souls of humanity would be released from the confines of Sheol. We know that Yahusha Savior Messiah, as promised, would enter the flesh, die upon the cross. Descend into Hell, and lead the Righteous Born of Adam and Eve back into Paradise.

1. This is the first Resurrection spoken about in Revelation.

2. When Jesus ascended unto His Glory, all of the souls of the Patriarchs were also resurrected and taken up to Paradise with Him.

3. Paradise is New Jerusalem

4. Yahusha's (Jesus Christ) blood fell upon the Souls in Sheol, it covered them and released them.

5. No man can ever say that they have the power to shorten the days of a person that has gone into Purgatory. This term has been used for a place that Jesus Christ has already released those that died prior to His paying the price in His Blood. Anyone that believes in Purgatory cannot possible understand what Jesus has already done for those in the past and all in the future that are His. This is the First Resurrection.

The Second Resurrection is when the Last Trumpet is sounded and the Dead in Christ (whether Jew or Gentile) will rise first and they which remain will be changed and join the Lord in the air. What is in the Air above Earth? That same place where Adam and Ever fell; Paradise, The New Jerusalem. Do you see how Joe Ortiz is correct in telling us about New Jerusalem?

For those that may have trouble with the fact that there is 5500 days mentioned and it doesn't seem to calculate, you will get close to the answer when you consider that 1000 had already taken place when Adam was created. Knowing this, the Millennium promised at the End of the Book of Revelation has been misleading.

Once Jesus Christ comes as King of Kings and Lord of Lords, He will not give Satan and his Minions another chance. It didn't make sense when I first read that years ago and it most certainly does now today and I finally understand why.

Those that fell for the wiles of Satan and are guilty of keeping the many Books of the Apocrypha from us, didn't want us to be able to put two and two together and get four, will get their full due at the Judgment.

We were suppose to just take their word for it. Thanks to Our Lord, He said this knowledge would be saved for the End Day Generation and we would find it if we have that desire to know it. The Book of Enoch tells it exactly. Take the time to find it on this site and either listen to it or read it. Both are available.

Gerlinda

We highly recommend "Lucifer - Father of Cain" by Zen Garcia, which can be gotten at Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Lucifer-Father-Cain-Zen-Garcia/dp/0557369088

Re: Banishment from the Kingdom

bump