Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "Lucifer - Father of Cain" introduction

Banishment from the Kingdom

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

When Satan hood-winked the pair into partaking of the forbidden fruit in the Garden, their whole lives drastically changed. I use that term "hood-winked" because it is a term used by the Illuminati throughout it's existence. It's meaning is defined as deceptive. It would be using truthful words in the deceptive process so as to make a person question what was originally said. Satan did this when he asked Eve, "Did God really say this or did God really say that?" It takes an evil person to be able to use this technique over an unsuspecting person. But, it happened and the results were like taking a child who had been used to all the comforts of home where everything had been provided and then suddenly, thrown out the front door, never to be able to go home again. What to do? Where to go?

1 Then came the Word of God to Adam, and said to him : 2 "O Adam, look at that garden of joy and at this earth of toil, and behold the garden is full of angels, but look at yourself alone on this earth with Satan whom you obeyed. . Yet, if you had submitted, and been obedient to Me, and had kept My Word, you would be with My angels in My garden. 4 But when you transgressed and obeyed Satan, you became his guests among his angels that are full of wickedness; and you came to this earth that brings for to you thorns and thistles. 1st Book of Adam and Eve 56:1-4

1. Their bodies were transformed from perfection to FLESH This fact hasn't been taught to us. I believe we think they were always flesh but that was not the case. They were made in the image of God in Glorified bodies.

2. In this form, they would learn the ways of God and Evil (Satan said they would know the difference by doing a he suggested). They probably thought this knowledge would come to them instantly, increasing their intelligence even more.

3. In the Garden, they lived among the Angels of the Lord. After their loss of immortality, they changed into flesh, subject to death.

4. They were condemned to earth, the final planet to which Satan fell now inhabited by him and his rebel gang of ugliness. All that had been so good now had become so harsh and very scary for them.

" Then God, the ruler of the Aeons and the powers, divided us in wrath. Then we became two Aeons. And the glory in our hearts left us, me and your mother Eve, along with the first knowledge that breathed, within us. And glory fled from us; not from this Aeon from which we had come forth, I and Eve, your mother. But knowledge entered into the seed of great Aeons. For this reason I myself have called you by the name of that man who is the seed of the great generation or from whom it comes. After those days the eternal knowledge of the God of truth withdrew from me and your mother Eve. Since that time we learned about dead things, like men". The Apocalypse of Adam.

Because these Fallen Ones knew their final destiny, they were more determined to esculate their evil plan against this man and woman of flesh who were made in the image of Yahusha (Jesus Christ). We need to know and remember that Satan blames Adam for his present state. He seems to forget his part in leading the rebellions that led to a war in the Heavens between the forces of evil against Michael the Archangel and his forces. This battle seems to have been more than the use of a Sword against another Sword but has all the earmarks of extreme fighting that included technology that included warships of tremendous power that has left it's marks upon the surface of Planet Mars, seen with today's trips to that planet and recorded in photos.

Only as Evil can beget evil, the earth became so corrupted under Satan and his angels that the Father had no choice but to cause a huge deluge of water to destroy life as it had become. This would be the flood that is discussed in Genesis 1 not the Flood of Noah that came later.

Here is where we must be able to understand that the first 1,000 years had elapsed before Adam was ever created. That is why we hear the term, "Pre-Adamic Age". It was then that God said, "Let us create man in our image". And to add insult to Satan by this creation, Michael order all the angels to bow down to Adam, which Satan would not do and set about to deceive this man made in the image of God.

You can better understnd the order in which this happened when you understand Satan was already fallen, ruling earth, which had already been destroyed on the 1st day or as the Bible says, "A day is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a day with the Lord." What had taken place was discussed in the last chapter prior to this one.

Now, we should also understand Garden of Paradise was not on earth. This book by Zen Garcia tells us that when Adam & Eve were created, they ascended into the Garden ....not descended. Anyhow, after the events in the Garden of their fall, I'm sure Satan thought he had won this battle and defeated God by the Fall of Adam and his wife, Eve. But it all fit into God's plan to remove Satan in the end.

Sure, we may think He could have just said the words that would remove Satan and band from the whole scene but that, also, would not achieve God's desire to know who were truly faithful to Him. Did they follow Him out of Love or did they follow out of fear? God wants Sons & Daughters who love Him. Remember the Angels are called The Sons of God. This would not be the same kind of creation as Adam & Eve but they were created first and were witness to all that transpired in the ensuing days.

Now take note of this Quote taken from Kebra Nagast 1

"And He made Adam in His own image and likeness. So that He might remove Satan because of his pride, together with his host, and might establish Adam-His own plant - together with the righteous, His children, for His praises. For the plan of God was decided upon and decreed in that He said, "I will become man, and I will be in everything which I have created, I will abide in flesh" And in the days that came after, by His good pleasure there was born in the flesh of the Second Zion the second Adam, Who was our Saviour CHRIST."

Notice two things. First of all, it mentions Second Zion and also Second Adam . These point to the earthly Zion that is like the Heavenly Zion and the second Adam is in reference to Yahusha (Jesus) who became man and paid the price upon the Cross. These are terms we are not familiar with but once understood makes it a lot easier to keep track of the true facts of what took place.

The promise was given at that time telling us that God would become Man. Jesus Christ is the invisible God. Is it any wonder that the Scribes and even the Apostles were confused with the words spoken by Our Lord when He said, "The Father and I are One"? "What does He mean by that?"

Later, much later, when God called out Abraham to be the beginning of His Chosen Ones and Abraham finally had a son by his wife Sarah, God made a request of Abraham to take his only son (of the legal wife) and go to Mount Moriah, which is Zion. There he was to build an altar and place his son upon the altar as a sacrifice to God. Abraham did not hesitate; that is how much faith he had in His God.

When Isaac asked where was the sacrifice, Abraham answered, "He will offer Himself". As Abraham was about to put his knife into Isaac, who had been tied to the altar, the Angel of the Lord stopped him. This was a lesson of Abraham's faith in God and also God, reminding them that the day would come when He would become the Lamb of God that would take upon Himself the sins of the world and redeem man from the grips of Satan. They would inherit Everlasting Life, which was lost in the Garden by Adam and Eve.

Read the quote made here what Satan said to Adam why he had caused Adam to fall from grace and everlasting life.

Quote: Then Satan said to Adam, "Do you think that when I have promised one something that I would actually deliver it to him or fulfill my word? Of course not. For I myself have never even though of obtaining what I promised. 6. Therefore I fell, and I made you fall by that for which I myself fell; and with you also, whosoever accepts my counsel, fall thereby.

7. But now, O Adam, because you fell you are under my rule, and I am king over you; because you have obeyed me and have transgressed against your God. Neither will there be any deliverance fro my hands until the day promised you by your god". 8 Again he said, "Because we do not know the day agreed on with you by your God, nor the hour in which you shall be delivered, for that reason we will multiply war and murder on you and your descendants, after you. 9. This is our will and our good pleasure, that we may not leave one of the sons of men to inherit our orders in heavens.

10. For as to our home, O Adam, it is in burning fire,; and we will not stop our evil doing, no, not one day nor one hour. And I, O Adam, shall set you on fire when you come into the cave to live there."
The 1st Book of Adam and Eve 57:5-10

Do you see the valuable insight there is in reading these Books of the Apocrypha? There are details told in these quotes that show us not only the order of how things transpired and will correct many false understandings that we have had by their deliberate removal.

Back at the Garden, Adam & Eve attempted one last effort to beseech the Lord from being forced out of Paradise. They hoped to be forgiven and re-instated. They are told, instead, to follow the Father's instructions, promising that exactly 5500 years later, He would enter the flesh Himself and rescue them and all of their descendants from the imprisonment of the flesh.

Quote: With strengthened heart, they are then removed from Paradise, placed upon the Wilderness of the Lower Earth, and told to be patient as it would be a period of time before they and their descendants would be restored to Paradise and allowed to take from the Tree of Life."

We should notice here that 5500 years would go by before the souls of humanity would be released from the confines of Sheol. We know that Yahusha Savior Messiah, as promised, would enter the flesh, die upon the cross. Descend into Hell, and lead the Righteous Born of Adam and Eve back into Paradise.

1. This is the first Resurrection spoken about in Revelation.

2. When Jesus ascended unto His Glory, all of the souls of the Patriarchs were also resurrected and taken up to Paradise with Him.

3. Paradise is New Jerusalem

4. Yahusha's (Jesus Christ) blood fell upon the Souls in Sheol, it covered them and released them.

5. No man can ever say that they have the power to shorten the days of a person that has gone into Purgatory. This term has been used for a place that Jesus Christ has already released those that died prior to His paying the price in His Blood. Anyone that believes in Purgatory cannot possible understand what Jesus has already done for those in the past and all in the future that are His. This is the First Resurrection.

The Second Resurrection is when the Last Trumpet is sounded and the Dead in Christ (whether Jew or Gentile) will rise first and they which remain will be changed and join the Lord in the air. What is in the Air above Earth? That same place where Adam and Ever fell; Paradise, The New Jerusalem. Do you see how Joe Ortiz is correct in telling us about New Jerusalem?

For those that may have trouble with the fact that there is 5500 days mentioned and it doesn't seem to calculate, you will get close to the answer when you consider that 1000 had already taken place when Adam was created. Knowing this, the Millennium promised at the End of the Book of Revelation has been misleading.

Once Jesus Christ comes as King of Kings and Lord of Lords, He will not give Satan and his Minions another chance. It didn't make sense when I first read that years ago and it most certainly does now today and I finally understand why.

Those that fell for the wiles of Satan and are guilty of keeping the many Books of the Apocrypha from us, didn't want us to be able to put two and two together and get four, will get their full due at the Judgment.

We were suppose to just take their word for it. Thanks to Our Lord, He said this knowledge would be saved for the End Day Generation and we would find it if we have that desire to know it. The Book of Enoch tells it exactly. Take the time to find it on this site and either listen to it or read it. Both are available.

Gerlinda

We highly recommend "Lucifer - Father of Cain" by Zen Garcia, which can be gotten at Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Lucifer-Father-Cain-Zen-Garcia/dp/0557369088

The Mother of the Satanic Blood-line

“Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.” Isaiah 7:14 and Matthew 1:23

This prophecy becomes even more profound over time to me as I learn about the Sons of Satan. Yes, absolutely yes, "Those of you that find it so very hard to believe that Satan has children born after his own seed yet you do not have any trouble believing that Mary is your co-Redeemer, Queen of Heaven and Mother of God, have been so fooled by the Enemy of your Soul and the church he raised up to promote this deception." There are literally billions of you who believe this lie which flies right in the face of who did come to save your soul.

It's time my Catholic family & friends to put down your rosaries and pick up the Bible. Yes, I know how the Vatican has discouraged the reading of the Bible except to have simple readings done of Sundays so that you think you are receiving scriptures. Those few scriptures aren't even enough to qualify as baby food. It is soft mush that the priest has been given by the Vatican to speak to the masses going to masses so they can be convinced, they are Christians.

That first seed by Satan was planted in the Garden of Eden when he tempted the woman, Eve, to partake of the very fruit that Our Heavenly Father had warned not to even go near it. But, just like typical children, they do exactly what they are told not to do. They were grown humans but still child-like in their understandings. For one thing, they were innocent, not knowing good from evil.

In the accounts posted on the Book Lucifer - Father of Cain, it went into detail in one of the Books of the Apocrypha that the tree, which was in the Garden, had been planted by Lucifer in rebellion to God's wishes. However, it was done, it produced an intoxicating fruit, of which was given to Eve in order to seduce her. She also gave the fruit to Adam, against protests that they should do this but her coaxing tore down his own better judgment of not following God's orders. The deed was done.

The Book of Genesis tells that she declared she had a son by the lord, which makes it sound as if it was done at the approval of God. This whole affair of disobeying God was the result of an ungodly race. It was not by His approval. Until that time, she did not know what it was to be intimate with someone. The account goes on to tell that Adam then also knew his wife and the son she bore of Adam's seed was the Righteous child Able.

Eve was taken from the rib of Adam but had not yet known him as a husband until first being seduced by Satan, whom had taken on the appearance of the Serpent. Some wonder if that vine of that fruit was also portrayed as the vine that made up the Seducer, Satan. There are many speculations as to how this all transpired but a reading of the various Books of the Apocrypha clears up much of what were only debates in the past. One thing for sure, it didn't happen in the vague way that is written in our Bibles.

The various chapters I have put together from the book, "Lucifer - Father of Cain" that are posted on the site, you can read the accounts of what took place in Paradise and why God cursed the woman to suffer labor pains in childbirth. Adam would spend his days in hard labor tilling the soil and the Serpent was cursed to crawl on his belly on the soil all the rest of his days; no more feet or legs but reduced to traveling only by moving in side-way motions to get from place to place.

There would be animosity between these two races to the very End of this World's Age.

This whole event that took place in Paradise was the foundation that was laid for two blood-lines that would fill the earth. One would be the off-spring of the Seed of Satan and the other would be the off-spring of Adam.

The followers of Satan are those who are his own children down through the generation and any other human that would be lured into following them and worshipping the adversary of God. They filled the earth; they are the rulers, kings, queens, people of power who rule high places and consider themselves to be the Illuminated Ones..

The off-spring of Adam were those that followed the Righteous Path of God. You see, they were promised that day in the Garden that one day God, Himself, would come as a man and pay the price of Redeeming them from the power of Satan, by giving His Own Life's Blood. And this was told would happened on the 5500 day (5,500 years after Creation)

This was fulfilled by the very Seed of the Woman giving His life's blood on the Cross to purchase man's redemption. Women do not have seed. Satan planted his seed within Eve. The Holy Spirit over-powered the young virgin girl chosen to become the earthly mother to Jesus Christ. He was that Seed.

Now, here is where we get to the part that speaks of the above scripture. Mary, the off-spring of the lineage of the Tribe of Judah was the young woman who was chosen of God to be the earthly temple to carry this child. And, just as the prophecy declared, she would be a Virgin.

This is an awesome prophecy because unlike Eve, who was sexually seduced by Satan and produced evil lineage. Mary was, a pure woman who never knew a man but was over-come by the power of the Holy Spirit which scripture tells The Seed was planted in the barn . That is what it is speaking about. Mary's conception of the Only Begotten Son of God was all done by Divine Power.

This is contrary to all the off-spring of Satan, whose beginning began in the Garden between Satan and Eve, herself. Do you see now where the deception began that leads to the belief systems of the many pagan religions that have a Queen of Heaven?

And the many cultures, be they Greek, Roman, Oriental, whichever, came those gods and goddess that we read in the so called Mythological tales and each always had the Queen of Heaven, the Mother Goddess, who had a son, who was also her husband. No matter which culture, which era of history, IT ALL BEGAN IN THE GARDEN when Eve partook of the forbidden fruit offered to her by Satan and became pregnant by his child, Cain. He was the First-Born.

Then, when she had relations with her husband Adam, there was given the child Abel. The two sons were born. The First-Born Cain killed Abel in Satan's attempt to stop God's plan to send His Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ (name means Salvation)

Now think of it. All unrighteous, pagan belief system are based on a Queen to their King of the Satanic Illuminated race. She is also portrayed as the nourishment of that race, therefore you see the old pagan statues or carvings of a many breasted woman.

But she isn't portrayed as just that; she is promoted as a beautiful woman that caused the men of the Babylonian, Ancient Cultures, Greek and finally the Romans, who built the first Christians denomination known as The Holy Roman Catholic Religion to bow down to her and worship her. Pope John Paul II was, especially, devoted to the Black Madonna of his homeland. Each pope adores this pagan goddess

This Mother Goddess was given a new name by the Holy Roman Catholic Religion. And you dear Catholics, are being told this is Mary, the mother of the Christians god. This gave credability to an old goddess worship that goes back to Eve. Who is your Saviour....Jesus Christ or a goddess of mythological birth?

The Vatican Dagon Priesthood have falsely tagged the name of the innocent, virgin Mary, who gave birth to the Only Begotten Son of God, unto their warped creation of their Queen of Heaven so that they can continue to cause mankind to worship Satan, whom is none other than the Father of all of the Unrighteous Seed. Whether done in ignorance or on purpose, it is False Worship.

For all of these centuries, the Vatican, continues to promote the adoration of the Mother of their Satanic Seed. This may seem hard to believe but we cannot say it isn't so just because we don't want to believe it; but that is the raw truth of the matter. She has her prayers said to her through the Rosary. Islam also has their beads. Both religions adore the Madonna figure. Now, we have the Sun god (pope), as he is known, also declaring that Allah and God are one and the same. Did that raise the red flag a bit? Do you see how slick this goes when people do not know what the Word of God says?

“Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.” This is speaking of a young woman whom knew no man and brought forth Yeshua (Yahusha, Jesus Christ) She did not remain a perpetual virgin as been promoted upon the unsuspecting Catholics. She had at least 4 other sons and 2 daughters. The Bible gives the names of the brothers of Jesus Christ. Do the research Catholics...for your own sake...don't continue to believe the Vatican's lies.

The Vatican is the Church of Satan who has taken just enough truth, surrounded it with all the lures that appeal to man such as the gold, silver, jewels, robes of red and purples, candles, rituals, altars, crosses of Christ upon it and a Mass said every day that is called The Unbloody Sacrifice of Jesus done all around the world, which goes against the very words of Christ Himself, "It is finished". No more sacrifices, whether blood or unbloody. IT IS FINISHED. FINISHED MEANS FINISHED.

His Mother received Salvation from this very sacrifice herself. She was not a goddess in Heaven nor would she want to be. In fact, they have stoleN her good name and character and added it unto the long list of the many other names for the pagan Queen of Heaven.

Didn't God warned His people not to have anything to do with her, not to bake bread unto her, not to cut down trees, bring them into the home, decorate them and celebrate the birth of a sun god. And the ignorant people continue to do it because it has been branded into their lives by their parents and by the parents before them. The Illuminati know how to make it all appealing to the masses. Try to break yourself away from Christmas and see if it doesn't take a deep desire to serve Only God and His Word.

Only, a Catholic or Protestant that will read the Bible will be able to see that, all of this time, the Vatican has caused her people and the Protestant daughters to take part in Pagan Rituals that began that day in Paradise when Eve became the mother to all children: the children of Satan and the Children of the Righteous Seed. Adam is only the Father of the Righteous Seed.

Now, does it make sense why they promote Goddess Worship. Are there miracles that take place such as Fatima? Of course, Satan is able to cause events to take place in order to fool the unread of God's Word. After all, he is known as the king of this world until the time that Jesus Christ Returns and casts him into the Lake of Fire which has been prepared for him and his angels AND those that follow him in worshipping a Goddess rather than the Only Begotten Son of God.

Please, consider this for your own good, dear Catholics. I did and I am completely free of all that has been laid upon the people. I do not serve a woman, Queen of Heaven.

Jesus Christ never had a Heavenly mother, He is the Light that appeared when Light was called forth on the second day of Creation, which revealed the "Unseen Father". He always was, had no need for a Mother. It is so simple.

Gerlinda

Chapter 8
The Difference between Paradise and the Garden of Eden

Most Seekers of Truth, who do not understand the 3 World Ages, also don't understand there is a difference between Paradise located at the Third Heaven and The Garden of Eden located here on earth.

This chapter was one of my favorites because we learn that there is a difference between the two places that are spoken about so often in the same manner.

Paradise was created to house The new Jerusalem and it also is the very place where Adam was made by God and where the woman was created from the rib of Adam. They would have had an eternity of peace and joy had they only obeyed God's command to stay away from the Tree of Life that stood in the center of Paradise.

Until reading Zen's book, I, like many others, considered Paradise and the Garden of Eden to be one and the same yet one is located in the 3rd heaven and the other is located on earth.

Zen tells that the Bible tells that out of the mouth of 2 or 3 witness shall truth be established. This is what Zen does. He provides the proof. In fact, the books, such as The Book of Enoch, The Martyrdom of Isaiah, Vision of Paul and Apocalypse of Peter confirm there are 10 levels of heaven.

Paradise is located at the third heaven and is where Lucifer seduced Eve and impregnated her with Cain which began the Race of the Unrighteous Seed. The Tree of Life stands there. After their fall, their bodies are changed to Flesh and Blood and banished to The Garden of Eden, located on earth.

"He that hath an ear. Let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God." Revelation 2:7

We can see that there is a promise given to those that overcometh that they will go to The Paradise of God. Now, knowing that Paradise is in the Third Heaven and that is where Adam & Eve once were before being banished, we can grasp even better that God gave Adam and Eve a promise of Redemption in some future day when He (God) would become flesh also, and pay the Redemption Price with His own Blood. This was prophesied and fulfilled in the Only Begotten Son of God.

There is a restoration back to Paradise for those that choose the Giver of Salvation, Jesus Christ.

Now, when we hear of the New Jerusalem coming down, we need to understand that it doesn't come down after some 1,000 years after the physical return of Christ but comes down at the same time that the Dead in Christ will rise and then the living changed to meet the Lord in the Air. In the Air is where The New Jerusalem is located. Every eye shall see Him; it is not some unseen event for a group of people who believe they will be raptured 7 years prior or even 3 1/2 years prior to the End of the Age when Jesus Christ Returns.

These that manage, somehow to survive Great Tribulation by the Grace of God, shall be those that will join the Dead to go to this place called Paradise where The New Jerusalem is located. That is such an awesome promise for those of us who can only try to imagine it's grandeur.

Zen Garcia says that one of his favorite books is the Apocryphal Vision of Paul. He tells that there is a place for sinners and the wicked, a description of why some suffer and what they did to deserve their punishment. He says he has found no other book which details Paradise as much as this single text. Here is his direct quote:

And there were by the bank of the river, trees planted full of different fruits. And I looked towards the rising of the sun, and I saw there trees of great size full of fruits; and that land was more brilliant than silver and gold; and there were vines growing on those date palms and myriads of shoots, and myriads of clusters of each branch. and I said to the Archangel: What is this my lord? And he says to me: This is the Archerusian lake;, and within it the city of God. All are not permitted to enter into it, except whosoever shall repent of his sins; and as soon as he shall repent, and alter his life, he is delivered to Michael , and they cast him into the Archerusian lake, and then he brings him in the city of God, near the righteous. And I wondered and blessed God at all that I saw.

I will not type up the lengthy quote but go on to the point of where the angel says, This is Paradise, where Adam and Eve transgressed. And I saw there a beautiful tree of great size, on which the Holy Spirit, rested; and from the root of it there came forth all manner of most sweet smelling water, parting into four channels.

And I said to the angel. My lord, what is this tree, that there comes forth from it a great abundance of this water; and where does it go? And he answered and said to me: Before the heaven and the earth existed, he divided them into four kingdoms and heads, of which the names are Phison, Gehon, Tigris, Euphrates. And having again taken hold of me by the hand, he led me near the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. And he says to me: This is the tree by means, of which death came into the world, And Adam took of the fruit of it from his wife and ate; and thereafter they were cast out hence. And he showed me another, The tree of life, and said to me: This the cherubim and the flaming sword guard. The Vision of Paul

Zen goes on to give Enoch's account that speak of the roots of this tree extending all the way down to earth's ends. A reading of Zen's Book, "Lucifer - Father of Cain" will give you much insight into all of this.

Paul's description of the four rivers are the same as the four rivers whose head waters were in Turkey. Only the Tigris and Euphrates in our day still have water flowing from the source. The other two have disappeared. It sure brings to mind the Masonic saying, "As above so below". Their information given to them by the Fallen Angels is based upon what these Angels knew existed above. Since they no longer have hope to return nor do their off-spring, they have created an Empire here on earth to copy that which they once knew above.

Meanwhile, these Illuminated Ones are earnestly working their evil to bring about their New World Order based upon the Old Order that they once had. Time is running out for them. One big issue on their agenda is to destroy all believers in The Lord God Almighty and His Christ.

Righteous humanity is given a chance to return to light and immortality. Evil has been given only a certain period of time. There are only two choices and no man can serve two masters.

Zen quotes how:

Paradise is large enough to be the dwelling place of Adam and his posterity provided they kept the divine command. Now it is a dwelling place of the souls of the Righteous and it's keepers are Enoch and Elijah. Elijah, the unweeded and Enoch, the married man that the unwedded may not exalt them-selves above the married, as if, forsooth, Paradise were suited for the unwed only.

The Souls of sinners are without Paradise, in a deep place called Eden. After Resurrection, the souls of the Righteous and the sinners will put on their bodies. The Righteous will enter into heaven, which will become the Land of Righteous; while the sinners will remain upon the earth."

I know that scripture speaks of the burning of earth to cleanse it. So, I do not even dare to say what is meant by the sinners will remain upon the earth. Except that when earth is burned, these will be burned also.

Gerlinda

We highly recommend "Lucifer - Father of Cain" by Zen Garcia, which can be gotten at Amazon.com

//www.amazon.com/Lucifer-Father-Cain-Zen-Garcia/dp/0557369088

Earthbound - The Cave

Chapter 9 of "Lucifer - Father of Cain"

Then Adam cried and said, "O God, when we lived in the garden, and our hearts were lifted up, we saw the angels that sang praises in heaven, but now we can't see like we used to: no, when we entered the cave, all creation became hidden to us." 1st Book of Adam and Eve. 8

Adam and Eve didn't even have the chance to spend one whole day in Paradise before being banished to Earth. In fact Adam had been in Paradise only 5 1/2 hours before Lucifer seduced Eve causing humanity's fall into Mortal Flesh.

"I said to him, "Earth thou art, and into the earth whence I took thee thou shalt go, and I will not ruin thee, but send thee whence I took thee. Then I can again take thee at My second coming"! And I blessed my creatures visible and invisible. And Adam was five and hafl hour in paradise. And I blessed the seventh day which is the Sabbath, on which he rested from all his words." The Book of Secrets of Enoch, 32:1-4

'And God drove them out from Paradise at the ninth hour of the same day as in which they were created." Book of Bee.

While in Paradise they had angels all around them. They had light. Now, they had to co-exist with the rebel angels in a world of duality and darkness.

This was now the beginning of the 2nd World Age. It would continue until the Sethite Seed of Adam & Eve would be restored to Paradise. Meanwhile, the Canaanite Seed of their father Lucifer would co-exist with the Righteous Seed of Adam.

Upon their banishment to Earth to the Garden of Eden, neither one gave thought to the simple act of walking, which was foreign to them along with other physical maneuvers. They were unfamiliar with thirst, hunger, toil, darkness, heat and cold and even seeing sunlight for the first time.

Just think, before, while still in the place called Paradise, they never even drank water because there was no thirst. They discussed about seeing the water in Paradise that watered the trees but just gave it no thought. But, now, on earth, they are crying for their great loss and they fall into the water. They wanted to put an end to it all so they wouldn't have to face the harshness that now surrounded them.

In the 1st Book of Adam and Eve, God says to Adam, "While you were under my command and were a bright angel, you knew not this water but now that you have transgressed my command, you cannot do without water, wherein to wash your body and make it grow for now it is like that of beasts, and is in want of water."

First of all, notice again, how God called them angels? While it is very foreign to our way of thinking that we could possibly have been angels before our birth, that is exactly what you learn as you read this book and the sources that Zen gives. You see, with the banishment of Lucifer and his 1/3 of the angels, there is a void in heaven that God the Father and the Son say, "Let us make man in our image." God has a plan to fill that void. He takes an angel and creates it in their image. That becomes Adam and from Adam's rib, God brings forth a woman. Their purpose is to procreate. Each human that comes from their blood-line will then be free to make his/her own choice about following God.

You can be sure that Lucifer was aware of this and not about to let God succeed in replacing his former place in heaven with this new creation. He hated this man and the woman taken from his side. As the source tells us, Adam wasn't in the Garden of Paradise 5 1/2 hours when Lucifer, in disguise began to seduce Eve and in turn she convinced Adam to also partake of the Forbidden Fruit. And by the 9th hour of that day, they were no longer in Paradise but kicked out down to the earth where they got the shock of their life. The ground was rocky, cold and their future home would be a cave. They now lived upon earth, the very place filled by the fallen angels.

When night began to come upon them, they were so fearful. They complained that they could not see each other. The comfort of each other was not there anymore. They were also afraid to eat the figs. God sends an angel to them.

"And the angel said to Adam and Eve, "God says to you that you do not have the strength that would be required to fast until death; eat, therefore, and strengthen your bodies; for you are now animal flesh and cannot subsist without food and drink. " The 1st Book of Adam and Eve 64:6

They became sick from the food. God looked at them and then fitted them for eating food at once; as to this day; so that they should not perish. Then Adam and Eve came back into the cave sorrowful and crying because of the alteration of their bodies. And they both knew from that hour that they were altered beings, that all hope of returning to the garden was now lost; and that they could not enter it.

Then the Lord said to him, "O Adam, it cannot be now, not until you have ended your days. Then shall I bring you out of this miserable land." 1st Book of Adam & Eve 16:2

This should speak to us, who are the off-spring of Adam, whom have been born-again (restored to Righteousness) that one day, we will meet Our Lord in the Air and be restored to Paradise. Who are we anyhow, is the question always asked, why are we here? If Adam was an angel made in the image of God and his wife taken from his side was for the purpose of pro-creation, then it brings up two topics.

First of all, in order to pro-create, there must have been another creation at an earlier time. That would be the First World Age, which we know so little about but which Genesis 1 alludes to and also other places in the Bible where the birds were no more, after the deluge. That would have been the age when the Dinosaurs were a part of that world.

The second thought is that since we are the off-spring of either Adam or Lucifer, we are angels. Adam & Eve, when they lost their place in Paradise were changed into humans. The account in this chapter speaks about the great change that happened in their lives because of the change to their once Spiritual Body changed into a Carnal Body. Here is what God explained to Adam:

"O Adam, so long as the good angel was obedient to Me, a bright light rested on him and his hosts. But when he transgressed My commandment, I deprived him of that bright nature and he became dark. And when was in the heavens in the realms of light, he knew nothing of darkness.

But he transgressed, and I made him fall from the heaven onto the earth; and it was this darkness that came over him. And on you, O Adam, while in My garden and obedient to Me, did that bright light rest also. But when I heard of your transgression, I deprived you of that bright light. Yet, of my mercy, I did not turn you into darkness but I made you your body of flesh, over which I spread this skin, in order that in may bear cold and heat......

verse 10, Thus, O Adam, has this night deceived you. It is not to last forever, but is only of twelve hours; when it is over, daylight will return....v. 12 Strengthen your heart and be not afraid, This darkness is no a punishment. But, o Adam, I have made the day and have placed the sun in it to give light; in order you and your children should do your work. For I knew you would sin and transgress and come out into this land. Parts taken from the 1st Book of Adam and Eve chapter 13.

Once Adam and Eve assumed bodies of flesh they would have to deal with humanity's sexual nature and the flesh's call to procreate. The last chapter of the 1st Book of Adam and Eve illustrates Adam's struggle with his thoughts on carnality as he continues to fantasize about the experience he had with Eve in the garden once Lucifer introduced he and Eve to the sexual experience.

Adam too ate of the fruit meaning that he had sex with Lucifer also, who as a hermaphrodite angel could assume either male and female personages or that after Lucifer had sex with Eve, he then repeated the act with her. Zen tends to believe it was the later as the KJV of the Bible alludes to Cain and ABle being born as twins.

Since the fall, Adam had been struggling with the lustful call to procreate with Eve. Satan attempted to instill in him desire so strong that Adam would commit sin again, and lose the favor of the Lord. Unable to control his desire and fearing transgression, Adam prayed for guidance and direction on what to do with his lust.

It was then that Yahweh sent an angel to him to instruct him on the proper ritual for a man to marry a wife and procreate with her in holy matrimony. Marriage was created as an institution to give those whom loved each other the proper avenue for uniting with each other and sharing the love they hold for one another.

Adam asks God for permission to marry:

"Because if you do not give us permission, we shall be overpowered and follow that advice of Satan; and you will again make us perish. If not, then take our souls from us; let us be rid of this animal lust. And if you give us no order respecting this thing, then sever Eve from me and me from her; and place us each far away from the other.

Then again, O God, if You separate us from each other, the devils will deceive us with their apparitions that resemble us and destroy our hearts, and defile our thoughts towards each other. Yet if it is not each of us towards the other, it will, at all events, be through their appearance when the devils come to us in our likeness." The 1st Book of Adam and Eve. 72:10-24

Then God considered the words of Adam that they were true, and that he could long await His order, respecting the counsel of Satan. And God approved Adam in what he had thought concerning this, and in the prayer he had offered in His presence; and the Word of God came to Adam and said to him, "O Adam, if only you had had this caution at first, before you came out of the garden into this land"

After that, God sent His angel who had brought god and the angel who had brought incense, and the angel who had brought myrrh to Adam, that they should inform him respecting his marriage to Eve. Then those angels said to Adam, "Take the gold, give it to Eve as a wedding gift and promise to marry her; then give her some incense and myrrh as a present; and be you , you and she one flesh.

Gerlinda

Latest Bible Codes found by Michael fit right in with the things Zen has been telling.

For Fair Use, Discussion and Educational Purposes

Hi Michael, You have done a splendid Job of finding all of these words in that tight Matrix. I have taken the liberty to look at some of them and put my 2 cents worth into this. I believe there is a past Biblical history shown here as well as what is to be in The End of Days. I took these words I typed in below for this first part. And then a couple for the last part that really confirm what is taking place.

Reedy.........a pastoral utterance in a shrill tone.
Pleaded......to beg or implore.
Sepulchre...tomb; grave.
Mortician...an undertaker.
Soul/Risen
Chaff (I see this word, besides jesting being the chaff of the harvest which just gets blown off in the wind.It is useless)
Churl.........a countryman
Cattle
Legatee......
Mason
Putrefaction...rotteness; decomposition

The name John seen with Levite. John the Baptist was the son of the Levite Priest, Zechariah who was performing his duty at the Temple when the Angel of the Lord announced he would have a son in his old age and his name would be John. John and Jesus were cousins. Their mothers were sisters. John lived on the locust and the honey of the land, the word Reedy.........a pastoral utterance in a shrill tone could be used to describe his voice in the wilderness telling of the coming of the Messiah. I believe the word "Pleaded......to beg or implore" could describe his message to his countrymen (churl).

John also inherited the Priestly belt from his father and it is told that this High Priest Belt was given to his cousin. Jesus, who became our High Priest, who officiated at First Fruits. It is another verification of all the offices/positions that our Savior Jesus Christ performed as God come in the flesh to save mankind from Satan and His Fallen Angels who, still, at this time, possess this Kingdom of Earth. We are in this world but not of this world once we are Born-Again by the blood of our Kinsman Redeemer.

Where Jesus Was crucified, it was within the Wall of the Garden, a "Wad of Land" (which was Outside the City Wall) There was an Olive Press that stood nearby.

Another John, besides John the Baptist, would be a witness to the events that took place of Messiah's coming, being crucified on the Tree/Cross . In fact, the word Mortician is the role that John would have played when he, being one of those that took Jesus off the cross, would have wrapped the Burial Cloth over him and placed him into that borrowed tomb of a Richman..

Soul/Risen is a great description of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ, the LIGHT (Shekinah Glory) that brought forth His Resurrection that left His imprint on the Burial Clothe (Shroud) . When He arose, he brought the Souls of those that died, before His own Crucifixion and Resurrection, back with him from Captivity.... when he set the Captive Free whose Souls joined Him in His Ascension into Glory on the 50th Day. They are the ones whose souls now reside in Paradise, the land where the New Jerusalem resides..

The Oil and the Vine ? These are two objects that represent the Lord's Own that will not be touched when the Vials are poured out. I have just read in "Lucifer - Father of Cain" these words, "The children of Cain are they whom are not written into the Book of Life and whom suffer the pouring out of the last 7 vials of the Lord's Wrath at the end of Days.

Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts. " Zechariah 14:21

And the house of Jacob shall be a fire and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the House of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it. Obadiah 18

Notice how both the House of Jacob (Jews) and the House of Joseph (Israel/Ecclesia) will be on fire that will kindle Esau and devour them?

I certainly agree with Michael's note of both Daniel and John, the Revelator giving their prophecies of the End Days. This is why I can see both men with the name of John being shown in this Matrix.

Praise God, that He does have His Remnant . Although, there will be much suffering and Tribulation for them because of the very lie perpetrated by these Sons of Satan that there would be a pre-tribulation Rapture is the trap to keep them like cattle who are content to chew their cud. God will not put them through His Wrath, which only those of the Seed of Satan will see and those that foolishly joined them.

These same Canaanites, off-spring of Enoch and the Seed of Satan have been ruling the world, using their Standard....criterion of measurement spoken about as illegal weights that cheat the people, whom even had the gall to sit at the temple in the days of Jesus making change for the people and cheating them out of their rightful due in return. Has anything changed? This is the very thing that is going on right now, as they manipulate the monies of the world in order to squeeze the last drop out of the average person, who to them are mere cattle. Be very aware of the Market because it is they who move the numbers so that they prosper while you, the cattle, will be squeezed out of your own life-blood.

The Parisees, Sadduccees and Cainites are the false Jews spoken about in Revelation 2:9 and 3:9, who say they are Jews but are not but are of the Synagogue of Satan. They often work their evil as if they are working through God's chosen people but only do so in order for blame to be levied upon the Hebrew nation as a whole. (quote from Zen Garcia in Lucifer - Father of Cain.)

This is so typical of what has happened in our country. They moved in their Trojan Horse into the White House (the Seed of Satan, a Cainite, the master liar, that pretended to be a Christian, a lover of the Jewish people but we now know is a servant of Allah, whose name known to the top "Masons" means Allah.

I hope those of the religion of Islam will come to see this truth and claim God come in the Flesh, as their God. No, Islam...... God has no Son, as you say....He is the visible God Himself, who prior to Light being created, was not seen. In that sense, He is the Begotten of the Father. There are not two people but the three, Father, Son, Holy Spirit are all ONE. I know that is a hard hurdle for most people to get over.

The find by Michael of of Cattle herd is an awesome description of what these of the "United Nations" Masons have been rounding up. It was only weeks ago that Barack presided at two meetings where it is believed he, officially, began The New World Order. Soon, their plan is to move all of these cattle into their FEMA camps and one method will be with the Pestilence Ebola Virus. It doesn't matter is you have it or are suspected of having it. They MEAN to move you exactly where they have complete control over the masses. I hope that this Matrix will awaken those that are reading it now, so that they understand the wickedness of this Diabolical Plan.

All that was spoken about the Mason that spoke at the United Nations being Barak is so right on and an amazing find.

After all, these are Seed of Satan whose whole goal is to destroy the Sons of God . That is what this life on earth is about. The Last chance to decide whom you will serve. Yahusha or Satan. If Christians could just grasp that there are two blood-line, just as spoken in Genesis 3 when God told that the one would be against the other, then and only then, will all of this make sense.

Choose you this day whom you will serve.

Thank you Michael for all of your hard work and many hours in finding this tight Matrix of words that God has put into His Written Word.

Putrefaction...rotteness; decomposition will be their ultimate due as they make plans for God's people.....The Apple of God's Eye

Gerlinda

Chapter 10 of 'Lucifer - Father of Cain"

It's been only a few years that the subject of two seed lines have come to the surface enough to cause many Christians to begin talking about this very important subject. People used to look at you if you were committing apostasy for even entertaining such an idea that Lucifer had his Seed walking this very earth with the humans. The fact of the matter is that, yes, they walk among you. You know them best by their fruits.

Zen tells how he was attacked vehemently by those, that to dare to speak such a thing was blasphemy. I was all but escorted out of a church myself for bringing up the fact that there were Giants in the Land. In trying to warn others, I was scolded publicly. Yet, the very church members that claimed to read the Bible failed to read about the Giants with comprehension. So, who was it that young David, the Shepherd, killed with a sling-shot? And this Giant had 3 brothers. Why such a hateful reaction when the topic is scripturally sound? Go back to your Bibles, Oh Christians & read with comprehension.

First of all, these same people have never gotten into the Books such as Genesis very deeply and let it speak for itself which is why they failed to understand the un-going battle of the two Seed-lines through-out the Old Testament. They think it is all about a bunch of pagan tribes against the Hebrew Children but consider them all to be normal human beings. Wrong!

Why is it that Adam did not acknowledge Cain as his own seed? Before his actual birth, what did the Lord God find so offensive that caused Him to have Adam and Eve escorted out of Paradise? The woman made in the image of God was now impregnated with the DNA altered child of Lucifer. Really, now, was it like we've been told down through the centuries....the eating of the fruit, merely the first step that led to the Seduction of Eve that found her pregnant with the Seed of Lucifer?

To find the answer, the reader has to go even deeper back in time to understand why God created Adam in His own image. The previous chapters in this book by Zen Garcia lays out ample evidence that shows we have really been held in the dark about who we are and why we are here. And the fact that we are now the Second World Age, not the First.

After one has read the earlier chapters, one can understand why the Lord was so adamant that those whom He called out, who were called "The Chosen" should not intermarry with the descendants of Cain. All the children from that Seed are the Seed of Lucifer who used Eve as the human source in which to produce his own humans that were part Fallen Angels. Remember Lucifer is the Number One Rebel against God and he still believes that his horde of half humans will defeat the Chosen lineage of Yahuah. That is the battle that rages today and will until the End.

Many claim that there is no dual seed-line teaching in Biblical Heritage yet Zen Garcia gives dozens of references from various Holy Books, eccentric passages and Biblical scriptures to prove this teaching that is a highly concealed truth.

The Lord hated the Canaanite and their seed! Does God really consider all men are created equal? Absolutely Not. Yet, our Constitution teaches that lie. These men/women of the sons of Cain are descendants of Lucifer, the Fallen Angel who lost his beauty and rank and thrown down to rule earth and it's surrounding heaven. Just as the descendants of Adam have not disappeared but walk the earth today, so do the off-spring of Lucifer and Eve.

These are the Wheat and Tare of which Jesus spoke in His parables. I know, people who read these parables actually think this is talking about various degrees of being good or bad, you know...good Christians and bad Christians who are made in the image of God. A reading of Zen's book will show just how ignorant is this concept and yet, it is accepted, isn't it?

The Old Testament is a continuous saga of battles between two seeds and their various tribes. And, this will not go on forever. There is a only a certain amount of time given man until God will put a halt to this war waging. "...the Lord said, My Spirit shall not forever dwell and strive with man, for he also is flesh; but his days shall yet be 120 [Jubilee] years." [Gen.6:3] That is a total of 6,000 years. We are nearing that time: this is why all the talk about the End Days. It began in the Garden with the birth of Cain, where he killed his brother Abel and it will end in the Garden when Jesus Christ, Himself, will gather out the Sons of God before He purifies the earth of these demonic creatures through fire.

The Garden, I am speaking about, is not Paradise which is located in the Third Heaven and is the Land that holds New Jerusalem but it is the earthly place known as The Garden of Eden, which is located in the very places where the four rivers flowed that were a root of the rivers in Paradise, which it is said, are the sources for these four rivers. Two of those rivers can no longer be found but the Tigris and Euphrates are still there with the Euphrates drying up just as the Bible told us it would prior to the Last Battle.

Ever since the 9/11 event, the forces of the Illuminati, whom seek their One World Order, have found excuse to get back to this land of Iraq/Iran where they continue to gather all of the old artifacts that were lost after the fall of Babylon and to establish itself in that land again. That has been the goal of the Powers that Be.

I believe that this is also referring to the woman sitting in the basket that was carried to the Land of Shinar by the two stork-like looking entities.

Wake up, people! This is what all of history's events are about. People will say, there has always been war and always will be, thus they seem to have no concern about the days in which they live. Yes, there have always been war ever since the birth of Cain and the first murder committed by him against his half-brother, the Seed of Righteousness.

However, they are dead wrong about there always will be: it is about time for the Last Battle to come upon mankind. That is why it is so important for us to understand our beginnings and to concentrate very hard on the End. No, all men are not created equally.

Do we now understand much more clearly why it is that (Yahusha) Jesus Christ, the visible body of Yahuah took on the body of flesh and was born of a virgin? Everything about this Redeemer of man-kind spoke of Righteousness while everything about the birth of Cain spoke of Sin.

We often hear that it was easy for Jesus to live a righteous life on earth because he was God. But that is not the case, He cast off His Divinity and became man, subject to all the temptations of man but remained true to the cause for which He emptied Himself, trusting completely in The Holy Spirit for all that He accomplished, even onto His Own Death on the tree/cross, which He gave willingly.

Let's not be fooled into the teaching that it was the Jews that killed Him. They could not have done it if Jesus Christ had not laid down His life willingly to redeem man-kind from the clutches of Lucifer. This is what the New Birth is about; asking God to give you His Eternal Life that He promises when you give your life over to Him and make Him your God, willingly. He will restore in you His pure DNA that allows you to, once again, enter Paradise, where the New Jerusalem is located.

He knew us before we were born because we were once with Him...yes His angels, whom he allowed to take on flesh, live the life here on earth and make the choice, either to follow Him or Lucifer. He does not want blind followers but only those who love Him and want their life to be under His subjection. What a gift so freely given by God come in the Flesh.

On the other side of the coin, you could say, The off-spring of Lucifer receive all of the power, wealth, position and empty promises on this earth that he is able to muster up for them. Of that fact, there is no doubt; look around you and observe.

King Solomon is an example of a Seed of the Chosen Race whom was given Wisdom for which he asked yet he disobeyed the one prime ordinance of not having pagan wives or concubines of which we know numbered at least 1,000. Most of these wives were of the Seed of Lucifer, which introduced Solomon into their pagan practices of worshipping worthless gods and indulging in sexual perversion to these gods. This led to his ultimate down-fall.

There are ministers, today, that preach the lie of what a great man of God, King Solomon was but what they do not tell you is that how he began is not the way he ended. His whole life was vanity, which is another word for Witchcraft. Do you see the implications here? Yet unaware Believers will believe these ministers of the Gospel who even have Bibles named after them.

You cannot indulge in these things and expect to attain Eternal life in Paradise. It all goes against the Holiness of Almighty God. Is it possible to lose your place among the Chosen Righteous Seed? Yes, when you align yourself with the Seed of Satan, you begin to change within. it is your choice. God is there for you; He gives Angels charge over you, whom write down everything you do to be recorded for that day of judgement.

Had the church been teaching about the two Seed-Lines, people would understand why the presence of evil dominate this world: this kingdom belongs to Satan. The Gospel of Philip tells us:

"First, adultery came into being, afterward murder. And he was begotten in adultery, for he was the child of the Serpent. So he became a murderer; just like his father, and he killed his brother. Every act of sexual intercourse which has occurrerd between these unlike one another is adultery."

Therefore he acquired sons who angered one another. And Cain killed Abel his brother, for the Demiurge breathed into them his spirit. And there took place the struggle with apostasy of the angels and mankind, those of the right with those of the left, those in heaven with those on earth, the spirits with the carnal and the Devil against God. A Valentinian Exposition

Zen says that it is his opinion that the early church knew and understood the condemnation of Cain and why he was the 1st liar, the 1st murderer and the 1st deceiver born into this world. As the first born of the Devil, he and his children would introduce all manner of evil and abomination into what we know, collectively, as reality.

Yahweh knows that Cain has a contrary spirit within him and like Pandora's box will be utilized by Satan to bring all kinds of wickedness into being. This teaching has been purposely covered up to prevent humanity from knowing that there are those among us whom are inclined toward evil and that Satan has a great influence over this seed-line of humanity.

Thus, it is important that we, as a people, revisit the two seed line theory, as it can help elucidate other aspects of Biblical scripture that many still yet misinterpret or little understand, like why the lord commanded Israel.

Joshua was told by God to NOT spare any remnant of the Giants and was very specific about not sparing any men, women or even children and even animals. Children grow up to be adults...adults of the Seed of Satan. For seven long years Joshua and the men of Israel continued to kill off this Seed-line.

Finally, they became weary and asked if they couldn't stop now and get on with their lives in the Promised Land. As a result, they were not all eradicated; reduced but not eliminated. You begin to understand, don't you, that there is so much evidence regarding the lineage of Cain being the son of the Angel of Death Sammael?

Every part of the world shows the skeletal remains of these Giants.

Besides the First and Second Book of Adam and Eve, there is a pseudipigraphal book called Vila Adam et Eve or Life of Adam and Eve, which also recount the early days of Adam & Eve. Included in there is a strange account of the birth of Cain.

"After their initial exile, Adam implored Eve to entreat the Lord for forgiveness and vowed to remain standing in the river Jordan for 40 days in ritual prayer while Eve would pray in the Tigris River for 37 days.

Approached by Satan as an angel of the Lord, Eve is duped again to quit her fast and follow what she thought was an Angel back to Paradise. Upon seeing her, Adam informed Eve that she had been tricked again. In sorrow Eve decided to wander Westward toward the horizon until she expired.

She traversed towards the sun, when suddenly she began to experience inconceivable pains, sensations unknown to her prior. Not understanding her dilemma, Eve cried out for mercy and comfort. Seeing Satan had once again come upon his mate, Adam pursued her and requested Yahweh for aid. The Lord sent Michael to prepare Eve for the childbirth He had told her about when removing her form Paradise.

Eve had no idea what the Lord meant when He told her she would now bring forth children in sorow. She had no idea that she was pregnant with Cain or that the act would result in the birth of Lucifer's first born son Cain. After Cain is born from the womb, as a youth with ability to walk. Adam would lead both back East to settle the cave of Treasures.

Another book called Kebra Nagast has this to add to the above account, The raping of Eve is what led to the birth of Cain, as Adam knows immediately that Cain is of ill-tempered (or sullen) and his appearance evil he was sad.'

The Zohar 3-76b-77a says this: "After the Serpent mounted Eve and injected filth into her, she gave birth to Cain. From thence descended all the wicked generations of the world. And the abode of demons and spirits is from there and from his side. Therefore, all the spirits and demons have one half from man below and the other half from the angels of the supernal realm. Thereafter Adam begot on those spirits daughters who are the beauty of those above and those below."

When Joseph was betrothed to the young 14 year old Mary and finds that she is with child, fearful of being ostracized by the community for her pernicious deed and his inability to protect her from promiscuity, Joseph asks Mary to explain her situation while equating his circumstance to that of Adam's, meaning that Adam also must have found his wife Eve pregant before ever having united with her in copulation.

Forwarding on to the words of our Lord Messiah, whom is myriad quotes from the New Testament links the church elders, the Pharisees and Sadducces of Jewish authority with being the literal children of the devil and from the line of and seed of Cain. He even accused them of murdering and martyring the patriarchs of Seth's line throughout history from that of Abel to Zechariah.

What most do not understand is that the Church authority, the Parisees and Sadducees are sects of the lineage of Cain and direct descendants of the children of Lucifer. Those that do have the insight of this teaching would not understand what Yahushuah mean when He said, "I know that you are Abraham's seed, yet you seek to kill me because my word finds no place in you. I say the things which I have seen with my Father: and you also do the things which you have seen with your father."

They answered him "Our father is Abraham" Jesus said to them, "If you were Abraham's children, you would do the works of Abraham. But now you seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth, which I heard from God. Abraham didn't do this. You do the works of your father."... John 8:37-47 Read the whole account and see how often Jesus refers to these as being of their father Satan.

Zen says that, "many will try to deny that our Lord meant what I contend here and yet it says plainly that these two groups are of their father, the devil. Yahushuah was linking the church authorites of that day and age as being the descendants of Cain and linked in that way directly to Lucifer. Why else would they murder Him?

There are many Scriptures within the New Testament that attest the Old Testament claims that Cain truly was the child of the devil again upholding the veracity of this teaching.

"Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil and his brother's righteous." John 3:12

The Parisees, Sadduccees and Cainites are the false Jews spoken about in Revelation 2:9 and 3:9, who say they are Jews but are not but are of the Synagogue of Satan. They often work their evil as if they are working through God's chosen people but only do so in order for blame to be levied upon the Hebrew nation as a whole.

The New World Order and those that work for it are made up of all races, creeds and genders of people. Satan's army and church are comprised over every kind of person without exclusion, so be wary. in their attempts to blame or vilify Jews or any other race for the ills of the world.

Those serving Satan, the New World Order and the rebel angels are they whom suffer the devastation of those appointed to WRATH. Those remaining with Satan in his mock war against the return of the Lord are those who suffer destruction at the mercy of those fallen angels which are loosed to desimate two thirds of the remaining world's population.

Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month and a year, for to slay the third part of men. Revelation 9:14-15

Let me end this chapter, continuing to quote from Zen: "I believe that what the Lord is alluding to in certain chapters and parables from the New Testament and other texts is that the Pharisees' and Sadduccees' are those that killed the prophets and sought after His own murder. He very literally meant that the church authorities were the ones instrumental in conspiring His death and that they were truly of the family and line of Cain. Why else would the Jewish church incite the people to murder He whom fulfilled all of their prophecy."

My own words, "Has anything really changed at all? The move to have a One World Religion being headed up by the Vatican and those that have joined them is of the Devil whom is determined to receive all honor and glory that belongs only to God Almighty."

Gerlinda

Chapter 11

The murder has been committed. The son of Lucifer has, in his jealousy, killed his brother Abel. It was all part of Lucifer's plan to stop the Seed of the woman, the Righteous Seed, from multiplying and filling the earth with Adam's kind.

The mother, Eve, was beyond being consoled as she wandered the land in search of her son Abel. Adam was not able to help his wife until Yahweh gave to Eve another son whom was called Seth, who grew up in Righteousness and followed the ways laid down by Adam whom followed the precepts of his Father, Yahweh

And Seth became the governor of the children of his people, and he ruled them in purity and holiness. And because of their purity, they received the name, which is the best of all names, and were called "the sons of God", They and their wives and their sons. Thus they lived in that mountain in all purity and holiness and in the fear of God. And they went up on the skirts of (the mountain) of Paradise, and they became praisers and glorifiers of God in the place of that host of devils who fell from heaven. There they they dwelt in peace and happiness: there was nothing about which they needed to feel anxiety, they had nothing to weary or trouble them, and they had nothing to do except to praise and glorify God, with the angels. For they heard continually the voices of the angels who were singing praises in Paradise, which was situated at no great height above them - in fact, only about thirty spans - according to the measure of the spirit. The Cave of Treasures, 1

Meanwhile, the line of Cain would continue to do the works of deceit of his father Lucifer.

By now, the reader, knows by all evidence given through the many Holy Books, in addition to the Bible that what took place in the Garden of Paradise was the enmity that would take place between the two Seeds implanted in Eve.

God, the Father, knew that Lucifer would never accept his own banishment from his former home to earth and it's surrounding heaven. He had stood in defilement and declared his five "I Will...".

There was only one way to finally defeat him, while, at the same time, giving the other angels an opportunity to become flesh just as Adam had been made. They had mocked Adam for his decisions so Yahusha gives each the opportunity of becoming a human also. Will they make the right decision to love their Creator while living a whole different life on earth, which had been filled with all the temptations that Lucifer could put in their path.

The Children of the flesh are those born of the Righteous Seed. Would they stay faithful to God? We shall see.

The line o fCain grew in numbers. They became rebels and lovers of all immoral acts. The Watchers who mixed with the off-spring of Cain's daughters, shared their heavenly secrets with these who were ignorant of God's Truth.

These Watchers became the gods and goddess who were worshipped in the cultures of Greece, Sumer, Egypt and India. Satan deceived the off-spring of Cain to establish elaborate sacrificial rites that required the shedding of blood of humans in their honoring these gods. This practice has continued to our day. What was pretty well hidden in modern history is now very out in the open.

Humanity is on the brink of the final judgement of God. Twice before His judgment fell upon Lucifer and his kind by a deluge of world-wide floods. The final one that is promised to happen will be by fire . The Lord hates that the rebel angels have set themselves up to be worshipped in order to lead the children of humanity astray.

This on-going war between the two blood-lines is the theme of mankind's history as told in the Old Testament, Book of Enoch and The Forgotten Book of Eden.

The 2nd Book of Adam & Eve, the 2nd part of the Forgotten Books of Eden series provide much insight into just how the two blood-lines adapt and assimilate to life and each other, as each evolves through time and space upon the face of the earth.

We know that the command of Never Intermarry with the Children of Cain is given through-out the Books. If there was no difference between the two lines and Cain was not the child of the Devil, why the constant emphasis by the Lord to the Patriarchs to always keep the two Seeds separate, forbidding the mixing of DNA and to keep the traditions of their Fathers?

Should this all sound ridiculous to the reader, look at his quote:

"There are still 13 Illuminati Blood-lines ruling the world today which hold their origins to the lineage of Cain through Ham. They have, over the centuries accumulated and centralized wealth by over-emphasing strategic marriage & controlled inheritance. They are very careful to only inter-marry with other Elite families and have come to control all the wealth and power of the world.

These blood-lines own all of the oil companies, media groups, defense contractors, entertainment companies, central banks of the world. They set up, maintain and manipulate all stock markets of various nations as a means to steal the wealth of citizens in all parts of the world. They print the money loaned to governments at interest through the central banks they've spread all across the globe for manipulating regional currencies.

It is through globalization and monopolized so-called free trade that they continue to increase their wealth, power and influence.

It is through this same system that they oppress the populations, control the masses and destroy the wage earning capabilities of specific nations and regions. Anyone interested in learning more about this particular subject and the current Illuminati Blood-lines ruling the world can look into the work of Fritz Springmeier on the "13 Illuminati Bloodlines'.

"Even unto Seth, the command was made to sever Thy seed from that of Cain Thy brother. Make No fellowship with the Children of Cain, the murderer and the sinner, who killed his brother, for you know, O my children that we flee from him and from all his sins with all our might because he killed his brother Abel". The 2nd Book of Adam 7 Eve 9:14 - 11:11

Apparently the Righteous Seed lived upon a place called The holy Mountain. Each Patriarch taught his people the ways of God. After Enoch, there was Cainan, then Mahalaleel, then Jared. Each one, at their death knew that the children would transgress the commandments given to them. And here is how it was done:

After many generations, the children of Adam & Eve revolted from wise counsel, having lost the traditions of their fathers. They envied the freedoms and pleasures they saw the children of Cain exhibit. They were being lured by those, who, themselves, had become more and more wicked. They were filled with filthiness and introduced the seed of the Ass into the Mare and the Mule came into being, which God forbid the mixing of seed.

The off-spring of Adam lived atop this great Holy Mountain. There was no way down so they would stand on the edge and watch the debauchry that took place below. Oh, Satan knew what he was doing. He also gave the children of Cain the many musical instruments that were to be had.

One particular man named Genun, the son of Lamech the Blind, who actually slew Cain, was a great musician whom Satan impowered to create companies of musicians who inflammed themselves upon listening to their music (Has anything changed today?)

This same Genun learned how to make weapons of war. He would get the children of Cain drunk and soon, hatred and murder filled them. They began to kill each other. Incest also was increased. Son with Mother, Father with Daughter and even their own sons, Sisters with brothers. The blood-lines of Cain became more and more wicked.

When the children of Seth heard the noise below they came in companies to watch and listen. They were encouraged to come down and join them but they said they didn't know the way. You guess it; Satan revealed to Genun the pathway which was passed on to the children of Seth. One hundred of the lineage of Seth went down.

Jared told the others, Let not one of you go down from this Holy Mountain, in which our fathers have ordered us to dwell." but when Jared saw that they did not receive his words, he said unto them, "O my good and innocent and holy children know that once you go down from this Holy Mountain God will not allow you to return again to it." The 2nd Book of Adam & Eve 20

The lust of the eye and flesh won over. From there on, the two seed lines mixed creating horrible acts against God. This brought on the judgment of Yahuah. Only Noah, wife, 3 sons and their wives had not mixed their pure DNA with the Seed of Satan.

When the children of Adam & Eve abandoned Yahuah, they were doomed to suffer the same fate, death and condemnation as the children of Cain who would have no part in future salvation. When the deluge came, the souls of the hybrid giant seed-line had no place to go once death came upon them.

As condemned souls, they roam the earth like ravenous ghost seeking out someone to possess. These creatures of the night still hunger for flesh and blood. Through-out the ages they have taken on the forms of vampires, werewolves & other creatures who will not stop until Our Lord returns to restore order and harmony to the creation.

Speaking of Vampires, there is the account of Count Dracola, which many take as just fable. However, there is one who is of the Illuminati Royal bloodline who proudly lays claim as an descendant of the Count; that would be Prince Charles, the son of Queen Elizabeth. He knows who he really is even if the common person does not lay much credence in this claim.

It was during the Days of Jared, which means "Coming Down" that a second wave of Fallen Angels descended upon earth to take for themselves human wives from among the daughters of them. They sired an unnatural race of giants which had appetites of hunger so great that they began to consume flesh and blood of animals and humans.

This was another reason for the flood. God needed to cleanse the earth of these mis-fits who made war and caused war between tribes of men. Because of this, a new covenant was made with Noah that forbid the consumption of flesh because the life blood is within.

When we read the accounts in the Bible of the children of the Canaanite tribes offering their own children as sacrifice to Moloch and Baal, we shouldn't say, "Well, that was then but here is now, a modern world."

Have you not read of the Civil Court Actions held in Brussels that found these same Elite, who belonged to the Satanic Cult called The Ninth Circle, having been found guilty of countless kidnappings of children, molesting and sacrificing them in their ritual Satanic ceremonies?

Their identities were given: The Queen of England, other Windsor family members, the King & Queen of Spain and their families, Queen Beatrix of Netherlands, the Prime Minister of Canada, Bishops of Ireland and yes, even former Pope Benedict VI and present Pope Francis.

The Popes, according to the evidence, must kill their own child sacrifice and partake of the flesh and blood before being invested into their position as Holy Father to the multitudes of faithful of the Roman Catholic Church.

Surely not this grandfatherly pope Francis? Ah, but surely so, he was named as a member of the Ninth Circle and proclaimed guilty. Because these Elite live in their own private kingdoms, they remain untouched, for the present.

While the world bows down to these Devils, they feast on the very life blood of the little ones, whose blood cries out to the Lord for revenge upon their murderers. This is a Religion of Lucifer who has blinded the unaware, average person with splendor of the Royals and Vatican riches.

It is all rituals with no relationship to the One True God who became flesh to redeem mankind from the clutches of the blood-line of Lucifer. So, please dear reader, be aware that nothing has changed except to become more and more devious as the time of Christ's return nears.

After the flood, God once again allowed meat to be consumed. However, it had to be completely drained of blood. Genesis 9:3-6. Every moving thing that livith shall be meat for you even as the green herb have I given you all things, but flesh with life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall Ye not eat. And surely your blood of your lives will I require at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's blood will I require the life of man. Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God made man."

The reason God Yahweh forbid the consumption of flesh with the blood in it is because the Luciferian Canaanite bloodline did and still do engage in the cannibalistic practice of eating human flesh and drinking human blood. These Occultist believe they can receive powers by doing this. (See David Ick's interview with Credo Mutwa)

They also believe by frightening the victim slowly, the blood will be saturated with endorphins that will cause adrenaline highs.

The rebel angels have largely been successful in separating humans from God. They have given plenty of religion to the masses. They have given the pagan feasts to replace God's Feasts. Their Satanic Feasts have been disguised in religious seasoning that awe the people with belief of holiness. The candles, incense, music, vestments of red and purple, gold, silver and ornate altars, plenty of gods and goddess called the Saints to pray to including the rosary to the chief goddess (Eve) with designated kneeling and making of the cross upon oneself is all part of feeling this must come from the hand of Yahusha Himself.

Do not be surprised that the Queen of Heaven worshipped by these followers of Lucifer is really Eve, who is the mother of their human race. The only thing different is that each generation & culture changes the name. One of those names is Isthar from which you get the Satanic Feast known as Easter. She is now known as Mary, the earthly mother of Jesus Christ.

Even after being warned not to keep the Feasts of Satan, which are celebrated every 13th week through-out the yearly Calendar, Christians won't do their own diligence to find out the truth of their pagan origins because they have been convinced that they honor Christ. If their parents, before them, observed these holidays, the next generation follows blindly because the holidays have been glorified and made fun to observe. Yes, it is fun for the children who grow up and put the same traps on their children.

Which generation of believers will have the courage to find out the truth and put a halt so their own house-hold is no longer partaking the feasts of Satan, which includes Sunday worship. The Sabbath belongs to Yahuah...this has never changed in His eyes, only in the eyes of those who were swayed by the false teachings that quickly crept into the early church.

Don't come down off the Holy Mountain lest you partake of the sins the children of Cain. The Only Begotten, Yeshua, is your Rock, your Mountian that leads to Salvation.

He has given His own Life's Blood to redeem mankind, even the pagan's now have the opportunity to become Born-Again by repenting of their sins and asking the Lord Jesus Christ to become their Lord and God. Now, if that isn't Love.

Seek Him while you can.

Gerlinda

Clarification of Noah and His Family.

After rereading the article I wrote here, I realized that the Bible is not clear about whether the whole of Noah's family was considered Genetically pure. Noah, there is no doubt, remained pure in the Righteous Seed Line.

Genesis 6:8 tells us that Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.

We read of God's displeasure with the world and its wickedness. But as God pronounces judgment upon the world, and prepares to destroy it with a flood, we find encouraging words concerning one man...this simply means that Noah found favor in God's sight, and we know the result of that favor: escape for him and his family from the flood!

But why Noah? Why did Noah find grace in the eyes of the Lord?

While all of the what is said about Noah being a Righteous man, speaking of his moral relationship with God, he was not a sinless man. . After all, he was a human man.

When it speaks about Noah being ""BLAMELESS IN HIS GENERATIONS", the fact that it speaks of "Generations" here and knowing the whole story of the mixing of the Seed of Satan using the woman Eve, we can say, without doubt, that Noah was pure in his Genetic make-up: he was of the Righteous Seed.

As for his family, there is no record except that they were saved along with Noah.

The fact that Genesis 6 goes into the story that "it happened again", It is speaking of the Fallen Angels that, once again came down and mixed their seed among women.

It is told that Ham saw his father's nakedness, that it is speaking of the term used for Noah's wife thus having had relations with Noah's wife (which is the reason the child born to her, Canaan receives a curse from God.

Many believe it was just seeing his father naked that caused the great distress. But understanding the story, so far, as we do, we know it, once again, had to do with the mixing of the two Seeds which resulted in Ham's son being cursed. After all, the Flood had just cleansed the earth of the former bearer of seeds.

So, there was someone within this group who survived the blood that was not genetically pure; either Ham himself, or the woman who was the wife of Noah. Some say that he married once more; another woman. But where did that woman come from since the flood had destroyed all humans save Noah and family.

Until another one of the Holy Books clears up this mystery, we just don't know. But, I do want the reader to know that only Noah found Favor in the Sight of the Lord, which means he was of the Righteous Seed as well as being morally righteous and loyal onto the Lord Yahuah.

There is something esle I want to share here.

The picture I had found and encoded within the article seems to not have come up when I posted it. (it was a dark picture of a mountain) Instead, I open the article and find this one. The woman and the child (representing Mother of God worship) appeared showing the women worshipping her. She holds her child like we see so many of the Mother Goddess pictures doing throughout the pagan histories around the world.

I am beginning to believe that this was no accident but God, somehow, had this picture appear to show that the Seed of Satan are the ones who perpetrate the Queen of Heaven Worship whom goes back to Eve, whom they consider their Mother of their Seed. Mary the mother of the man Jesus did not remain a virgin, had other children. Jesus Christ always was and is the representation of the un-seen Father. They always were. There never was any need for a Queen of Heaven and the Bible, especially in Jeremiah, tells the Children of Israel NOT to have anything to do with worshipping her or for the women to bake cakes to her. It is a strong warning to all.

Our God is a jealous God and He will not share worship with another.

Yes, Eve is the Mother to both blood-lines but Adam is only the Father to the Righteous Seed.

We, who will not have any other gods or goddess before Our Heavenly Father do not nor will we give honor to anyone besides the Father and His Only Begotten Son.

Gerlinda

The Watcher Rebellion

Chapter 12, Lucifer - Father of Cain by Zen Garcia

For Fair Discussion and Educational Purposes

And Thou knowest how Thy Watchers, the fathers of these spirits, acted in my day: and as for these spirits which are living, imprison them and hold them fast in the place of condemnation, and let them not bring destruction on the sons of they servant, my God; for these are malignant and created in order to destroy.. all the malignant evil ones we bound in the place of condemnation and a tenth part of them we left that they might be subject before Satan on the earth. The Book of Jubilees 10

Although, we do understand that Lucifer and his one third of the Angels were cast out of the heavens on the 2nd day, another group of angels descended willingly from their celestial abode to reside here upon the Earth during the age of Jared (Enoch's father) This group of 200 angels brought additional evil into the world and aligned themselves with those angels that fell during Lucifer's first rebellion.

This 2nd incursion of angels is what leads to the birth of the Giants of Genesis 6 or the "Men of Renown".

This group of 200 angels were jealous that the lord had appointed Adam dominion over the 3rd heaven of Paradise and they could not understand how the Lord could love so much such an inferior creation. They ridiculed Adam's shortcomings and substandard nature (which it became after he sinned in the garden...a body of flesh).

God loved his creation of Adam whom He made in his own image and whom He had kissed with his own breath, the spirit of life and whom He said, "My son, My firstborn, My beloved." referenced in Kebra Nagast 100.

These angels continued to report Adam's faults to God and He answered them:

"Why do ye revile ADAM I this wise? For he is flesh and blood and ashes and dust." And the angels answered and said unto Him. "May we declare before Thee the sin of ADAM? God said unto them,"Declare ye (his sin) and I will hearken unto you and I Myself will answer you in respect to ADAM my servant." For God had worked on behalf of ADAM and God said, I created him out of the dust, and I will not cast away that which I have fashioned. I brought him forth out of non-existence, and I will not make My handiwork a laughingstock for his enemies." Kebra Nagast 100

Do you see how the Lord defended Adam and Eve? He created the Watchers out of air and fire to be angels with the purpose only to serve Him. He goes on to tell these Watchers that if He had created them out of the four elements instead of just the two, they would have transgressed even worse than that of Adam and Eve.

The angels kept declaring their superior nature, they accept the challenge and implore the Lord to allow their transformation into bodies of flesh. God gave them fair warning to remain true and to not go the way of evil in embracing flesh form. If they should go the route of Lucifer and ditch all faith in goodness they, too, would suffer the wrath of those who abandoned their first estate. He wanted the Watchers to know that if they were given free will, they, too, could and would place their own souls at risk for condemnation in following the path of those Angels which rebelled with Lucifer in his attempt to assert his own throne above the glory of God.

God tells the angels that Adam was created out of twice as many elements as they: dust, water, wind and fire and he became flesh and blood. And in him are ten thoughts (5 good and five bad) If his heart inciteth him to good, he walketh with good intend; and if the Devil seduceth him, he walketh with him on an evil path. He gives them fair warning what the final outcome would be should they choose their own path. It would be Jahannam (or hell) and fire, and sulphur, heat and whirlwind would be their habitation until the Great Day. They were warned not to defile themselves with eating or drinking or fornication or with any other thing whatsoever: and to not transgress HIS Word.

And so, these angels were given the other two elements that made them flesh and blood and a heart of the children of men. They came straight down to earth and saw the daughters of Cain who were dancing and to the music of tambourine, flutes, pipes and much shouting and loud cries of joy and noisy songs.

And the daughters of CAIN with whom the angels had companied conceived but they were unable to bring forth their children and they [the wives] died. And of the children who were in their wombs, some died and some came forth; having split open the bellies of their mothers, they came forth by their navels.

According to Enoch, 200 angels descended upon Mt. Hermon. They made a mutual pact among each other to commit to the course which they had decided upon to take for themselves wives of the daughters of CAIN They knew that by fornicating with earthly women, they were committing an unpardonable sin yet they forged on and later asked Enoch to petition God for a pardon. The answer was NO, they were bound up and put into the terror of SHEOL until the day of redemption. He spared them not but made them to dwell in a state of judgment and so that is where they are to this day awaiting the Day of Judgment.

But, while they were here on earth, they taught their wives knowledge of stars, planets, harvests and all the secrets which have made the sons and daughters of CAIN have superior knowledge with made it easy to ascertain control over human populations and areas. This same knowledge and control continues today and is known by those that consider themselves Illuminated. These are the ones that control every aspect of earthly commerce. I believe, by now, many know these to be also called "Royal Blood". Have you ever wondered how all these past presidents we have had in America are some-how related to the Royals of Europe???

These same ones control the educational systems that enabled them to guard and maintain who would and wouldn't bid their will in serving their interests against their own. They control the legal system. These are they who hold to their Secret Societies such as The Skull and Bones. Kid yourself not, that these are mere harmless gatherings of men for their men's night out. They are they who perform their rituals, they are those that are seeing the final workings coming together to bring about their New World Order, which in reality, is their old order where they were the gods and goddess that the people worshipped.

These 200 Angels, through their wives, brought about the Giant Race of which the Bible itself speaks about often. Before Israel went in to claim their Promised Land, they send in 10 spies. And you know the report....there were Giants in the Land; they were like grasshoppers in their sight. Yet, we have pastors to this day rarely say one word about these Giants as a real issue that God had the Children of Israel spend 7 years ridding them of the land until they got so tired they begged to be released from this chore of killing off the Seed of these Fallen Angels and the daughters of CAIN

By now, we should all be aware that large skeletal bones have been found all over the world; some even over 27 ft. High. They had a dominant feature of red hair, double rows of teeth and six fingers and toes on each extremity. Not only are their remains found all over the world but so also are the gigantic building projects such as the Pyramids. The Pyramid in Giza is not the largest by any means, merely the most famous. They built these Pyramids as alignments to the heavens as they knew them. They are aligned as a source to bring energy to themselves.

Most Christians, if you were to ask them for the reason why the Flood of Noah took place, they would merely say that mankind had become wicked. Oh, yes, they were wicked all right, even sacrificing their own children to Moloch, which the Bible constantly warned the Children of Israel not to do. They committed ever kind of sexual and murderous crime that could enter the mind of a man because they had the DNA of their god, Lucifer within their veins. God could not have this and was even sorry he had created mankind. You have read the accounts of Noah and his family from the other readings. You also know that the Bible, in Genesis 6 tells us that it took place again after the flood.

There is so much to be learned from these Holy Books that have been kept hidden from our sight. For instance, the total number of Giants that died in the Flood of Noah is given in two different books. While the number is different, the fact that they could even be this high suggest just how evil mankind had become. You see, these Giants had set themselves up as Gods and Goddess and demanded worship from the average person but not just worship but provisions that took a toil on the average human because of their huge appetites.

The sexual abuse and eating of the children was part of their demonic demands. This was a universal issue and remains a universal problems seen by the recent trials held in Brussels that found the Royals of Europe, the two living popes, Prime Ministers, Arch Bishops and many others guilty of running child kidnapping rings, which yield to them the victims they need in their sacrificial rites. Of course, much of this goes on for mere sport also where children are turned loose in the forest to run like animals hoping not to become a victim of the hunt.

Baruch 3:10, Slavonic tell us:
And the angel said to me, "Rightly you ask me. When God made the flood upon the earth, he drowned every firstling, and he destroyed 104 thousand giants, and the water rose above the mountains 20 cubits above the mountains, and the water entered into the garden, bringing out one shoot from the vine as God withdrew the waters."

Baruch 4, Greek:
And the angel said, "Rightly you ask: when God caused the Flood over the earth and destroyed all flesh and 409,000 giants and the water rose over the heights 15 cubits, the water entered Paradise and killed every flowr but it removed the sprig of the vine completely and brought it outside."

There are two purposes for presenting these writings by Zen Garcia:

1. To make known who and what forces were and are responsible for the evil found in the world then, now and until the harvest at the End of Days. Those that work feverishly to bring about their One World Order of Political and Religious dominance by performing their monthly rituals in order to appease their gods and bring about the return of their Sun god who will indwell a human and be ruler over all, is finally being noticed by a few watchers that have made it a point to dig further into the reason for all that took place since Adam & Eve were placed in the Paradise.

2. To make known to those who want to know the Word of God and all that took place, which is not located in the normal reading of the 66 Books of the Bible since their removal, there are the many books available and constantly being posted on this site for your own edification.

We cannot make you drink of this Great Fountain of knowledge of Truth but we pray that you do swallow a few drippings to make you realize that it is these enemy of God that invented the Pre-7 year Tribulation Rapture so as to keep you ignorant of who they are that work to their final evil cause.

You see, while you are concentrating on a Rapture that Biblically does not take place until the Resurrection...before the Wrath of the Lord takes place... they keep you busy, busy, busy...so busy that you aren't focusing on who they are, these who are bringing about their Lost Kingdom.

Gerlinda

CHPATER 13 ON NOAH'S FLOOD HAS NOT BEEN INCLUDED AT THIS TIME SINCE IT IS WELL KNOWN TO MOST OF US BUT I DO INTEND TO COVER ONE SMALL PORTION OF IT AT THE END OF THE COMPLETE BOOK. gerlinda

7,000 Years of Duality Prepares the Way of the Kingdom

Chapter 14

This was a very hard chapter to make a solid conclusion about, as to this timing given before God calls a halt to all things and establishes His Kingdom once and for all. So, I've taken my time on it and reread much of it. Based on the entire book and it's evidence, I have reached, what I believe is a solid conclusion.

The reason it has taken so long is, like so much of our teachings handed down over the generations, truth has been distorted by the very ones that are the off-spring of these Fallen Angels.

They tell us in Revelation 20:1-3 that Satan will be bound up for a thousand years, then be released again for a short time to tempt the nations once again and finally thrown into the Lake of Fire forever. But that is not exactly what it says at all. Here is what it does say,

"And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit. ... And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit ... Till the thousand years should be fulfilled." Revelation 20:1-3.

There is nothing there to indicate that he will have the freedom to tempt the nations again. In fact, after the thousand years, he will be placed into the Lake of Fire. I believe that this will be upon the conclusion of that time (1,000 yrs.) when the rest of those dead that had followed him will be raised, judged and go with him to the Lake of Fire that has been prepared for Satan, his angels and those that chose to follow him. These will include the Unrighteous Seed of Satan and those who sold their soul to the devil.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished." Revelation 20:5. This scripture points to a time after that 1,000 years that believers have with Christ, the Dead, both Spiritually and Physically will be brought forth for judgment.

All of this has been allowed to place confusion upon this total 7,000 years time-line.

Why would they put that 1,000 years at the end of period of time given to man instead at the beginning, where it belongs? Because, they have kept hidden the fact that there was a Pre-Adamic Race that accounts for that period of time. In earlier chapters of Zen's book, you were given the evidence of an earlier deluge of earth where no birds were seen. The Flood of Noah saw birds still present as well as Noah and his family. So, those were two different world-wide floods, weren't they?

Do you see the trouble with that kind of teaching? We are to believe that once the Lord returns and binds Satan that He will allow him out once again? Why, to tempt the people once again? Wasn't the work that the Lord completed upon the cross, that would settle this issue between Satan and himself, SETTELED??? The release is only for the judgement of the Unrighteous and their judgment to go with their leader to their eternal destination.

Didn't He say, while on the cross, "It is Finished"? And that from then until His Second Coming, is the very time when His Gospel would go through-out the world gathering His Sheep and those Gentiles that chose to be grafted into the fold. It was this final time line taking place right now that the Righteous Seed would make their choice for Yeshua, their Messiah or would they listen to the lies of the Unrighteous Seed?

And the trappings have been put into the Biblical Books.... by leaving out the essential truths that were included in the many Holy Books of the Apocrypha. We have had Satan's chief perpetrators of un-biblical Luciferian rituals being exercised in the name of a religion and each denomination that left the Mother Church, took with it, many of the false traditions that continue to be kept. One of those teachings that is so puzzling is they teach that the Lord will give Satan another chance. I don't think so. He has had his many chances and even operated in rebellion a complete age before Adam and Eve were ever created.

Quote by Zen, "Unless you have studied the Apocryphal, Pseudipigraphal, Dead Sea, and Nag Hammadi codices of ancient heritage, one would not know that Satan and his fallen angels are given only a period of 7000 years in which to attempt exalting themselves above the throne of the Most High Most seekers do not even realize that there was more than one creation and fall of Adam and Eve"

"Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place ." The Lord Jesus Christ, Matthew 24:34

"And the Lord said unto Michael: 'Go, bind Semjaza and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves with them in all their uncleanness. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is for ever and ever is consummated" In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: and to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever. And whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed will from thenceforth be bound together with them to the end of all generations." The Book of Enoch. Ch. 10:11-13

Other quotes by Zen: "One will never be able to make sense of our current world situation without comprehending this ancient story hinted at by Genesis 6, but better revealed by Enoch’s work on the Watchers and the Nag Hammadi revelations on the archons.

Most of humanity has long ago, lost perspective on this ancient knowledge, settling instead to focus on the vain comforts of survival; the accumulation of wealth, or other strictly non-essential entertainments which serve only to distract people from the real reasons for our being. The real work of life lies in the salvation of the soul, relationship with the Holy Trinity, and in understanding the force propagating evil upon the world.

We must ‘know thyself’ and also ‘know thy enemy’ to comprehend our individual relating with the world. To understand who the powers of darkness are it is imperative to knowledge that one understand the story of the fallen watchers as related by Genesis 6:

Aliens are the banished reptilian fallen angels which are malevolent. The angels of the Lord will return with Christ for judgment

Central to the fall of Adam and Eve is knowledge that we were once immortal and will be again; the fall is the story of how humanity came to be temporarily trapped in a deceptive world of carnal lust and pleasure wherein we are tempted in duality to come to know first hand the experience and extent of duality as dictated by pain and pleasure.

However, once these 7000 years of Satan’s dominion have passed; Adam, Eve, and we as their descendants will be given chance again to receive of the Father’s grace and accept the gift of salvation allotted to us by the sacrifice of His Son, Jesus Christ, whom embodied the passover Lamb.

In order to understand where we are going and where we are at, one must understand where we came from and essential to that understanding is knowledge of whom and what the Archons or Watchers were and are.

I write this book now as a warning to those who have been or are raised in those traditional belief systems which have been and are based on teachings and religions that were left behind and have root in or are connected to the large accumulation of deceptive teachings left behind by the legacy of the Fallen Watchers.

Those religions are not entirely based on lies but are filled with enough disinformation that they could lead a soul astray and result in ****ation There is no difference between the doctrine of New Age belief systems and the lie originally told to Adam and Eve

Since I have been reading this book, I've learned much and reread portions that told how God told Adam and Eve that after 5500 years, He would come to save them from fallen state. Well, it seems, that was fulfilled when God, in the person of the Son, took on flesh, came to earth and gave His own flesh and blood to redeem His own Righteous Seed. He paid the price and it is up to each one of us to gladly and thankfully accept His Gift so freely given. Then, we must do our part to continue in this walk that He gives us to be a witness until the very day that He either calls us home individually or when He calls all the Dead in Christ to come up out of their graves and to those that remain at that time, will see that Blessed Hope called the Rapture. For us it will be pure Rapture and to the Dead, it will be a Resurrection.

You might want to go back and read chapter 8 where it tells you about the The New Jerusalem and why it will come down and why we, along with our first parents will return to "Paradise", the Land where this Great City is presently awaiting.

Gerlinda

The Last Generation and the Coming Destruction of America

Chapter 15 of Lucifer - Father of Cain

How appropriate that this chapter is being typed up now; just as we, as a country, have begun to see the planned staging area for America's demise, which began in Ferguson, Missouri & spread around the country. While many may see this as just another misunderstanding or even youths out of control for a night, looting, burning, destroying their own neighborhoods, most American have that lackadaisical attitude that this will go away like it has in the past. The mounting evidence shows that this time it will end differently.

The vision of Obadiah 1. Thus saith the Lord God concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the Lord, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle. Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly despised. The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground? Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the Lord.

The generation which shall see Israel born in a day, which was by the United Nation's mandate, will also see the return of Our lord Yahusha Savior Messiah. He said, "Know the parable of the Fig Tree..." . Nations have always been known as trees and without exception, the the Fig Tree, which represents Israel began to sprout .

The exile of the Hebrews into all parts of the world began from England (1290), France (1391), Austria (1421) and Spain (1492). God used these exiles to put them exactly where He wanted them...in the America Continent.

America is a Covenant Nation as is Israel. This great Covenant Nation became the Hammer of God that He used when needed. America has been a nation that was generous to help other nations but something drastically changed September 11, 2001.

It really wasn't an over-night change but one where those that wanted her destruction moved their people into vital positions to began the ripping apart of this Covenant. God was removed from the School House and State House while promoting State paid abortions of billions of babies. The Illuminati took that Hammer of generosity and turned it into a chisel.

I believe that the destruction of the towers, was a message by the Unrighteous Seed of Cain that they were doing away with the two seeds and integrating the two into one. It fits with messages given by celebrities that a race within a race was being created. That is the real core of this book in trying to show a sleeping world that there is something very serious taking place.

But, meanwhile, why is this the last generation that will lead to the return of Yeshua, the Christ?

At the end of WWII, the move to give Israel back it's land began in earnest. Many cite this Zionist Movement as being part of the New World Order take over of vast archaeological & mineral wealth located in that region and it is true; it was their intent. However, God allowed it because it was His timing. You don't think this rebirth of Israel would ever have happened until God said, "It is time"?

Because of the atrocities of WWII with it's Nazi Concentrations Camps where millions died, the world at large was in sympathy of the Jewish people and their need to have their own Land back. Let no one tell you any differently; that piece of territory was given by God to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob NOT ESAU whom had received territory to the East known as Jordan. Petra, the clefs upon which they sacrificed is located in Jordan.

Zechariah 12 tells the events that followed were a fulfillment of this rebirth of Israel.

The vision was to encourage the desponding Jews; to predict both their restoration after the captivity, and also their recovery from their present and long-continued dispersion. While Israel, as a nation, is still in disbelief in their Messiah, the breath of God will be breathed into them and their eyes opened. The House of Israel that had been scattered will be gathered out of all the nations where God had driven them; mainly from the Covenant nations of America, Australia, UK, Canada and South Africa.

What will destroy America? It isn't a simple answer but I will attempt to make it simple by pointing out that the Hebrews have enemies that sit in High Places. One of these is The United Nations that is filled with the various Edomites . In fact, they are called the House of Edom , the very seed-line created in the Garden by Lucifer himself. The off-spring hate the Hebrews and Christians. What we see happening right now all over the world is a result of that hatred fueled by the Devil himself, knowing his time is short..

You know, if you've read previous chapters of Zen's book that the Power Base to destroy Israel and America lies within the United Nations and what isn't known by most is that Russia has always ruled that organization. That is why Israel has seen few favorable votes go her way. I believe, just as Israel will receive an attack from the north, so will America.

America will be destroyed, in what I believe, are two phases. First, the Trojan Horse tactic. The Illuminated ones believe this huge nation will be theirs by completely dominating & crushing the will power of it's people by implementing chaos after chaos. They will destroy the economy leaving people at their mercy. This is on-going now, slowly first and with each orchestrated even, the momentum builds.

Then the separating of the Sheep from the Goats will begin. As has been pointed out in other chapters, there are two seed-lines. The Goats (Baphomets) do not want any Sheep that follow the Good Shepherd, Jesus Christ. Resisters will be beheaded just as the Bible tells us. Goodness, the Guillotines are in place and the railroad cars with their modern improvements complete with shackles have been known about for quite some time now.

Some say that America is not seen in the Bible. Obadiah 1 says this:

"The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.
Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly despised. The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground? Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD".

What is described here is not the Righteous Seed. Who it clearly describe the Edomite Seed , who dwelt in the clefs of the rocks at Petra. In the days of Moses leading the Children of Israel through the Wilderness, he asked permission to travel through their land so as not to have to make a long trip around on the way to the Land given to Abraham. Permission was not granted.

These Edomites performed their sacrifices to their gods in these high places. As described, the Edomites used the Eagle to be it's ensign on it's banner. Dan was assigned the Serpent but he chose the Eagle instead; it looked much more grand and is a disguise for what he really represents. The Tribe of Dan aligned with the Edomites. Every unrighteous seed nation has used the Eagle as their adornment, including America. Remember how both Rome and Hitler used the Eagle?

This is where discernment is needed and a knowledge of Biblical history so that America, the land of many people, situated on many waters , truly blessed by God because of the people that came to this Land, has had Edomites as it's leaders right from the get-go.

This is not and I say this strongly, that Americans are Edomites but steadily, over the past 10-15 years, they have set up their Mosques, planted their flags and claimed it as theirs. They believe by the mere planting of a flag, it automatically becomes the property of Allah.

Revelation 17 & 18 tell all about this Mystery Babylon the Great. She is a pagan goddess. She just so happens to sit in America's Eastern Harbor and known as Lady Liberty. That is just another of her many names but the same Harlot of the Luciferian Brotherhood.

Zen wrote: The ***** is America and specifically New York City. The Scarlet Beast is the Vatican, which many countries leaders are secretly serving and aligned to and that the seven heads are mountains that represent the 7 continents and the ten horns are the 10 regional union of nations which make up the ten regions of a One World Order. The United Nations/Edomites sits in New York City.

"Come out of her my people that you not partake of her sins" ..is the same warning the Lord gave Jeremiah. It is a warning that, now, applies to the inhabitants of America, specifically New York City, which has an area called Babylon. It is both a Spiritual and Physical warning, I believe.

Dumitrue Duduman was given a vision of the destruction of America in a single day. In his vision he saw Florida, California, Las Vegas and New York all destroyed in a single hour of a single day. When Americans think that it is peace and safety - from the middle of the country, some people will start fighting against the government. The government will be busy with internal problems. Then, from the ocean, from Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico and 2 countries he does not remember, they will bomb nuclear ware-houses. When they explode, America will burn.

This chapter has many Biblical sources to show America as that Mystery Babylon. She is a Covenant Nation that will be judge just as Israel has been judged. The old Land of Babylon is the Land of the many unrighteous sons/daughters of Cain.

They have moved into the Great Land promised to Manessah to once again unite the nations under one man. They are building their Great Tower of Babylon; one tongue, one religion under Lucifer, one army but God, in His master plan, will use the Unrighteous sons against each other to bring His final judgment.

Gerlinda

We highly recommend "Lucifer - Father of Cain" by Zen Garcia, which can be gotten at //www.amazon.com/Lucifer-Father-Cain-Zen-Garcia/dp/0557369088

The Return of the Nephilim and Nibiru

Chapter 16

4 He shall hurl kings from their thrones and their dominions; because they will not exalt and praise him, nor humble themselves before him, by whom their kingdoms were granted to them. The countenance likewise of the mighty shall He cast down, filling them with confusion. Darkness shall be their habitation, and worms shall be their bed; nor from that their bed shall they hope to be again raised, because they exalted not the name of the Lord of spirits.

5 They shall condemn the stars of heaven, shall lift up their hands against the Most High, shall tread upon and inhabit the earth, exhibiting all their acts of iniquity, even their works of iniquity. Their strength shall be in their riches, and their faith in the gods whom they have formed with their own hands. They shall deny the name of the Lord of spirits, and shall expel him from the temples, in which they assemble.."
The Book of Enoch 46

Zen says: Forbidden knowledge and experience of the supernatural will be commonplace even for those that deny the truth of their reality. Humanity will be forced to deal with the revelation that there is, in truth, a highly evolved race of Fallen Angels upon the planet with us AND that those beings and races have a lot to do with our planetary move towards a New World Order, global government and oppressive police state measures.

Once understood, the next question, "Are they benevolent or not?"

A good place to start for the answer lies with Enoch, whom gives the "first hand" accounts of who they are, what great sin they committed and when unforgiven by God, have a future destiny in these End Days.

1. Aliens are nothing more than the current embodiment of these Fallen Angels that were banished from Heaven so long ago for interfering into the affairs off humans and histories on this planet .

2. The Book of Giants gives full implications of the Fallen Watchers interaction with humanity.

3. Unless one understand that these Fallen Angels do not have the best interests of man in mine, one can get over the foolishness that these are benevolent beings. They will convince most of man-kind, who are so ignorant of the Bible and of the other Books of the Apocrypha, that they even were responsible for the creation of mankind. Gracious, we have the Pope over millions of Catholic, telling them he would have no problem baptizing them. Either he is totally ignorant or he is part of the gang working to bring their New Order that welcomes these creatures of evil.

4. The only creation they can claim is the race born of the union of their father Satan that took place in the garden upon the woman, Eve, who had no idea about such things as seduction. Thus the shock that there was another race of man-kind that arose at that time must replace the fallacies taught all of these years about this being merely an event over eating a "fruit". This was an unlawful Sexual Encounter planned by the enemy of mankind. So, when these Fallen Ones claim they created man, they will be giving half truths. Their creation/involvement resulted in the birth of Cain, the 1/2 brother to Abel whom he killed in his jealousy or perhaps at the inspiration of Satan himself to stop the Righteous Seed that would produce the coming Messiah. But unless a Christian is aware of this background, they have nothing to be able to discern the truth.

5. God forbids that humans of the Righteous Seed of Adam to accept these demonic entities as gods and goddess to be worshipped. Yet, their likeness are seen all over the world, most notably at the Vatican and Mormon Church in Salt Lake City. These two, of the largest, religious groups, seem to be at odds with each other yet they are aligned in their glorifying them, as seen by the many gargoyle carvings atop their ornate Cathedrals and grounds

Zen really believes that the planet referenced as Wormwood, called Marduk by Sumerian lore or referenced The Destroyer in the Kolbrin Bible will bring their release. The Bible tells of much destruction associated by the bombardment of asteroids in the years proceeding Nebiru's approach

The Destroyer which is 7x the size of earth passing by so close and it's great gravitational pull so strong as to cause horrible changes upon earth, even stopping it's rotation, which causes all waters to flow the one direction for the period of 1/2 hour only to have it reverse and bring all that same devastation back. This is the Polar Shift.

The Kolbrin Bible speaks of Plagues of Darkness, Chapter 6:15, where the darkness of these days wasn't the same as a clean black night but thick darkness which stopped the breath in their throats; it was so strong it could be felt. Those people, who are outside of the protection of a Righteous Home, saw monstrous apparitions and heard noises like howling beasts. The Book of Wisdom of Solomon confirms these kind of events in Exodus.

The Briton Bible, chapter 17, tells that the righteous are shut up in houses, the iron bar over the door. Those that are not in their houses will experience a Fire so dreadful they die from fear.

Read this Bible Chapter out of Joel 2:1-10

Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand; A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them. The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.

Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array. Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.

They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks: Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.

They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief. The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

This passage, Zen believes, gives references to the return of the Fallen Angels and possible Giants for The Last Days Battle of Armegeddon in the Valley of Meggido where Satan has mustered his armies to battle the returning Lord.

The above scripture clearly speaks about the children of Anak as being a great people and strong. There hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it even in the generation to come. It even describes they are immortal to common weapons and do not die when they fall upon the Sword. I've heard people say that these are the Lord's Army...angels... but that is not the case here. These are the Fallen Angels that will be returning that God will use to fight among their very own Off-Spring who will kill each other. They will see their children destroyed.

Perhaps, after Anti-Christ and False Prophet are revealed, the church will better be able to grasp the cryptic allusions of these esoteric teachings.

The rapture or what people call the rapture happens when the Lord returns for judgment on The Last Day. Even though Christians will go through the reign of Anti-Christ, they will be spared much destruction that has been reserved for those not written in the Book of Life. Although there is no pre-tribulation Rapture, the church is not appointed to suffer the Wrath of God as will be poured out on the enemies of Christ, Our Lord.

Revelation 6 (KJV)

And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

The Church, according to John, will be called out at the Seventh Trumpet on the very last day, before Judgment and Yahuah's Wrath are poured out.

This chapter is full of evidence for the return of the Nephilim, Nibiru and their coming face to face with the Lord of all, King of kings, God Incarnate.

Gerlinda

We highly recommend "Lucifer - Father of Cain" by Zen Garcia, which can be gotten at //www.amazon.com/Lucifer-Father-Cain-Zen-Garcia/dp/0557369088

Noah, the Deluge, and the Covenant Restored

Chapter 13

Because the Flood of Noah is pretty well common knowledge, I chose not to write on the chapter in the order that Zen had presented because I was pressed for time and wanted to get to the other chapters first.

He provided extra information from the Books of the Apocrypha that show the real reason for the flood and once again, it comes right back to the fact that the earth had filled with the Unrighteous Seed of Cain, whom practiced every kind of debauchery that evil can devise. The practice of sacrificing human flesh and consuming it's flesh and blood had filled the earth.

In fact, in a portion of Zen's book, it tells that all of the Righteous Seed that had lived atop the mountain and were told not to go down and join the Sons of Cain, were soon tempted to join in the sins of the Sons of Cain. Only three of the original people were left; Methuselah, Lamech and Noah.

Noah the son of Lamech refrained from taking a wife in those days, to beget children, for he said, Surely now God will destroy the earth, wherefore then shall I beget children? And Noah was a just man, he was perfect in his generation and the Lord chose him to raise up seed from his seed upon the face of the earth. And the Lord said unto Noah, Take unto thee a wife and beget children for I have seen thee righteous before me in this generation. And thou shall raise up seed, and thy children with thee in the midst of the earth; and Noah went and took a wife, and he chose Naamah the daughter of Enoch and she was five hundred and eighty years. The Book of Jasher 5 Apparently Naamah was the sister of Tubal-Cain . She is mentioned in Genesis 4.

So according to Jasher, Cain's line found continuance through Noah's wife, however it would be Canaan, the fourth son of Ham, which would be cursed by Noah to be the usurper of his brothers, continuing the war of Genesis 3:15

When the flood came, God made the Watchers watch the destruction of their children before they were bound up until the Day of Judgment.

The portion I wanted to cover about this Noah's story concerns what happened after the flood, after things were back to growing, including the vineyard that Noah had planted. Noah had drank too much wine.

The account goes on to say that Ham, His fourth son, had looked upon the nakedness of his father. And his brothers walked in backwards with covering to cover this nakedness up. Now, what does that mean? Some say it was a homosexual act that Ham had done to his father but that kind of story is never mentioned.

Leviticus 18:8 says, "The nakedness of thy father's wife shall thou not uncover; it is they father's nakedness."

This is what the event really means that took place; Ham slept with his father's wife. As a result, the son born of that union brought forth Canaan, whom Noah cursed. He did not curse Ham but the seed brought forth between Ham and his wife. From Canaan, the Cain lineage continue, just as Genesis 6 tells us that it, the Fallen Angel lineage began again after the flood .

Noah cursing Canaan

Tubal-cain is a term used in the Free Masons. He was a builder that worked on the Temple of Solomon. They know the connection.

Let this be a lesson to those of the Christian community that you have read the apple account and didn't realize the significance of that encounter because the term "Partaking of the Fruit" was not familiar to you as a sexual term, therefore the fact that there were off-spring of Satan that dwell on earth was kept from you on purpose by the very ones that claim to have given you the complete Bible, which was reduced from it's 80 books down to 66. Even the number 66 ought to be suspicious.

And it is the same with this story about what Ham did with his father's nakedness. Another term used in those day is now understood by us and make understanding the real story behind all of the Bible much more clear. It has been a battle between the two blood-lines that will continue to the final battle that will bring the Return of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Gerlinda

Revelation of St. John the Theologian

"AND there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born."

"AND there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him." Rev. 12:3-4, 7-9

Upon Mount Tabor, where also He showed us His undefiled Godhead; and as I was not able to stand, I fell upon the ground, and I prayed to the Lord and said, "Oh Lord, my God, who has deemed me worthy to be They servant, hear my voice and teach me about Thy coming. When Thou shall come to the earth, what shall happen? The Heaven and the earth, what will happen? The heaven and the earth and the sun and the moon, what will happen to them in those times? Reveal to me all; for I am emboldened, because Thou listened to Thy servant?"

As John spent 7 days praying, he saw heaven open, the smell of perfume of much sweet odour and a great flood of light. Then he saw a book the thickness of 7 mountains and the length of it man could not comprehend. John asked to have it reveled about the writings within the book. The Answer:

In this book have been written all the things in the heaven and the things in the earth and the things in the Abyss and the judgments and righteousness of all the human race

John asked the Lord to reveal to him that which is called Anti-Christ. The answer:

The appearance of his face is dusky; the hairs of his head are sharp, like darts. His eyebrows like a wild beasts, his right eye like the star that rises in the morning and the other like a lion's. His mouth about one cubit, his teeth span long, his fingers like seythes; the print of his feet of two spans and on his face an inscription, Anti-Christ; he shall be exalted even to heaven and shall be cast down even to Hades, making false displays.

(At this point I'd like to insert here that this seems to describe someone that many already see as the one that Lifts his heart and fist against God. The description of the one eye is one that is used to describe the one who fell from heaven, the Fallen Star of the Morning . His other eye, the eye of a fierce animal that goes about roaring like a lion after devouring his prey. His fingers are like knives that cut asunder and his feet are long. It appears that his face also shows who it is that indwells within him).

And then will I make the heaven brazen, so that it shall not give moisture upon the earth; and I will hide the clouds in secret places, so that they shall not bring moisture upon the earth; and I will command the horns of the wind, so that the wind shall not blow upon earth

John asked how many years will he do this upon earth: Here is a big surprise that shows how God will shorten the days

"Three years shall those times be; and I will make the three years like three months, and the three months like three weeks, and the three weeks like three days and the three days like three hours and three hours like three seconds, as said the prophet David, His throne hast Thou broken down to the ground.

Then John asks about those from Adam to that day who had died but dwell in Hades. (That would be in the portion known as Abraham's Bosom, which we know were released when Christ set the prisoners free at his Resurrection) What will they look like? The answer:

"All the human race shall arise thirty years old".

John goes on to say, "they all died different ages, some young, some old, some male, some female. In the resurrection, what like shall they be?" The answer:

"Hear Righteous John, just as the bees are and different not one from another, but are all one appearance and one size, so also shall every man be in resurrection. There is neither fair, nor ruddy, nor black, neither Ethiopian nor different countenances; but they shall all arise of one appearance and one stature. All the human race shall arise without bodies, as I told you that in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels of God."

I'd like to say at this time, that the issue of a man's color or race is a none-issue with God. Why do men make it such? If it isn't an issue with Him, then it would not be the basis for saying that you are special or that you are the Chosen one or that because of man's inhumanity to man, it proves that the under-dog was the special race that the devil has tried to eliminate. The only reason the Devil would want to eliminate you is because you are of the Seed of the Righteous, which means you are Born-Again and living your life for the Great I Am. So, why is this huge lie being perpetrated today? Tis an easy answer; it separates the believers into special groups and take away from the unity through Christ Jesus.

John asked about being able to recognize each other; parents, siblings, friends? The answer:

"To the righteous there is recognition but to the sinners not at all, they cannot in the resurrection recognize each other.

There are many more questions that John asks concerning the earth, those on it; etc. You will have to get the book by Zen Garcia called, "Lucifer - Father of Cain" to read of the many, many details that he inserts for our learning. I only hope that I have instilled within the reader a desire to learn the many wonderful tid-bits that have been left out all of these years by the removal of the Books of the Apocrypha.

I must pay compliments to the author and his many inserts from the many Books that were removed from the Bible; apparently done by those that had the most to lose should their true identity be known.

To those that have spoke against the publisher of this Forum, "Shame on you; you will have to answer for all of your self-importance that has you convinced that you know all there is to know. Truth be, you only know what the Jesuit Seminaries have allowed."

No one will ever be able to have all the answers; not one of us but so often, our education has kept us from learning the very simple things that Our Creator has for us. We must be like children, inquisitive to want all that the Holy Spirit has for us and He will answer, of that you can count on. And if we have had no education, all the better for the Holy Spirit to reveal things to you should He see a "teachable heart".

We, in our household, are so very thankful for the day the Holy Spirit led us to RaptureBibleProphecyForum. Each day, it's a question of what does Our Lord have for us today. Each day ends with, "Wow! What a day it shall be when My Saviour I shall see and all that He has prepared for us that love Him."

Thank you Steven for all of your devotion to God's Word and for passing it along to those that the Holy Spirit has decided wanted to know the deeper things of God and has provided.

Gerlinda

The Giant That Survived the Flood???,

I had put together a limited part of the Flood of Noah; what happened prior, during and after but feel like there is more that could be added. I'd like to take this portion from The Book of Enoch. There is a bit of confusion as to how, when the Bible tells us that the Giants appeared again after the flood, that God actually allowed one of the Giants to survive the flood for His own Glory. Who can understand the mind of God; we sure cannot.

"And the Lord said unto Michael: ‘Go, bind Semjâzâ and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves with them in all their uncleanness. 12. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is for ever and ever is consummated. 13. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever. And whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed will from thenceforth be bound together with them to the end of all generations." – The Book of Enoch, Ch. 10:11-13

And Og came, who had been spared from the giants that died in the deluge, and had ridden protected upon the top of the ark, and sustained with food by Noah; not being spared through high righteousness, but that the inhabitants of the world might see the power of the lord, and say, 'Were there not giants who in the first times rebelled against the Lord of the world, and perished from the earth?

Targum of Jonathan, Genesis 14

Zen Garcia had long heard this same story from a book of mythology but had never seen it found within the word. He says: "Needless to say when I found this story within the Targum, I did a little more search on the subject and found this from a Collection of Jewish Fairy Tales and Legends, published by Aunt Naomi in 1919."

The Giant of the Flood

Just before the world was drowned all the animals gathered in front of the Ark and Father Noah carefully inspected them.

"All ye that lie down shall enter and be saved from the deluge that is about to destroy the world," he said. "Ye that stand cannot enter."

Then the various creatures began to march forward into the Ark. Father Noah watched them closely. He seemed troubled.

"I wonder," he said to himself, "how I shall obtain a unicorn, and how I shall get it into the Ark."

"I can bring thee a unicorn, Father Noah," he heard in a voice of thunder, and turning round he saw the giant, Og. "But thou must agree to save me, too, from the flood."

"Begone," cried Noah. "Thou art a demon, not a human being. I can have no dealings with thee."

"Pity me," whined the giant. "See how my Figure is shrinking. Once I was so tall that I could drink water from the clouds and toast fish at the sun. I fear not that I shall be drowned, but that all the food will be destroyed and that I shall perish of hunger."

Noah, however, only smiled; but he grew serious again when Og brought a unicorn. It was as big as a mountain, although the giant said it was the smallest he could find. It lay down in front of the Ark and Noah saw by that action that he must save it. For some time he was puzzled what to do, but at last a bright idea struck him. He attached the huge beast to the Ark by a rope fastened to its horn so that it could swim alongside and be fed.

Og seated himself on a mountain near at hand and watched the rain pouring down. Faster and faster it fell in torrents until the rivers overflowed and the waters began to rise rapidly on the land and sweep all things away. Father Noah stood gloomily before the door of the Ark until the water reached his neck. Then it swept him inside. The door closed with a bang, and the Ark rose gallantly on the flood and began to move along. The unicorn swam alongside, and as it passed Og, the giant jumped on to its back.

"See, Father Noah," he cried, with a huge chuckle, "you will have to save me after all. I will snatch all the food you put through the window for the unicorn."

Noah saw that it was useless to argue with Og, who might, indeed, sink the Ark with his tremendous strength.

"I will make a bargain with thee," he shouted from a window. "I will feed thee, but thou must promise to be a servant to my descendants."

Og was very hungry, so he accepted the conditions and devoured his first breakfast.

The rain continued to fall in great big sheets that shut out the light of day. Inside the Ark, however, all was bright and cheerful, for Noah had collected the most precious of the stones of the earth and had used them for the windows. Their radiance illumined the whole of the three stories in the Ark. Some of the animals were troublesome and Noah got no sleep at all. The lion had a bad attack of fever. In a corner a bird slept the whole of the time. This was the phoenix.

"Wake up," said Noah, one day. "It is feeding time."

"Thank you," returned the bird. "I saw thou Wert busy, Father Noah, so I would not trouble thee."

"Thou art a good bird," said Noah, much touched, "therefore thou shalt never die."

One day the rain ceased, the clouds rolled away and the sun shone brilliantly again. How strange the world looked! It was like a vast ocean. Nothing but water could be seen anywhere, and only one or two of the highest mountain tops peeped above the flood. All the world was drowned, and Noah gazed on the desolate scene from one of the windows with tears in his eyes. Og, riding gaily on the unicorn behind the Ark, was quite happy.

"Ha, ha!" he laughed gleefully. "I shall be able to eat and drink just as much as I like now and shall never be troubled by those tiny little creatures, the mortals."

"Be not so sure," said Noah. "Those tiny mortals shall be thy masters and shall outlive thee and the whole race of giants and demons."

The giant did not relish this prospect. He knew that whatever Noah prophesied would come true, and he was so sad that he ate no food for two days and began to grow smaller and thinner. He became more and more unhappy as day by day the water subsided and the mountains began to appear. At last the Ark rested on Mount Ararat, and Og's long ride came to an end.

"I will soon leave thee, Father Noah," he said. "I shall wander round the world to see what is left of it."

"Thou canst not go until I permit thee," said Noah. "Hast thou forgotten our compact so soon? Thou must be my servant. I have work for thee."

Giants are not fond of work, and Og, who was the father of all the giants, was particularly lazy. He cared only to eat and sleep, but he knew he was in Noah's power, and he shed bitter tears when he saw the land appear again.

"Stop," commanded Noah. "Dost thou wish to drown the world once more with thy big tears?"

So Og sat on a mountain and rocked from side to side, weeping silently to himself. He watched the animals leave the Ark and had to do all the hard work when Noah's children built houses. Daily he complained that he was shrinking to the size of the mortals, for Noah said there was not too much food.

One day Noah said to him, "Come with me, Og. I am going around the world. I am commanded to plant fruit and flowers to make the earth beautiful. I need thy help."

For many days they wandered all over the earth, and Og was compelled to carry the heavy bag of seeds. The last thing Noah planted was the grape vine.

"What is this--food, or drink?" asked Og.

"Both," replied Noah. "It can be eaten, or its juice made into wine," and as he planted it, he blessed the grape. "Be thou," he said, "a plant pleasing to the eye, bear fruit that will be food for the hungry and a health-giving drink to the thirsty and sick."

Og grunted.

"I will offer up sacrifice to this wonderful fruit," he said. "May I not do so now that our labors are over?"

Noah agreed, and the giant brought a sheep, a lion, a pig and a monkey. First, he slaughtered the sheep, then the lion.

"When a man shall taste but a few drops of the wine," he said, "he shall be as harmless as a sheep. When he takes a little more he shall be as strong as a lion."

Then Og began to dance around the plant, and he killed the pig and the monkey. Noah was very much surprised.

"I am giving thy descendants two extra blessings," said Og, chuckling.

He rolled over and over on the ground in great glee and then said:

"When a man shall drink too much of the juice of the wine, then shall he become a beast like the pig, and if then he still continues to drink, he shall behave foolishly like a monkey."

And that is why, unto this day, too much wine makes a man silly.

Og himself often drank too much, and many years afterward, when he was a servant to the patriarch Abraham, the latter scolded him until he became so frightened that he dropped a tooth. Abraham made an ivory chair for himself from this tooth. Afterwards Og became King of Bashan, but he forgot his compact with Noah and instead of helping the Israelites to obtain Canaan he opposed them.

"I will kill them all with one blow," he declared.

Exerting all his enormous strength he uprooted a mountain, and raising it high above his head he prepared to drop it on the camp of the Israelites and crush it.

But a wonderful thing happened. The mountain was full of grasshoppers and ants who had bored millions of tiny holes in it. When King Og raised the great mass it crumbled in his hands and fell over his head and round his neck like a collar. He tried to pull it off, but his teeth became entangled in the mass. As he danced about in rage and pain, Moses, the leader of the Israelites, approached him.

Moses was a tiny man compared with Og. He was only ten ells high, and he carried with him a sword of the same length. With a mighty effort he jumped ten ells into the air, and raising the sword, he managed to strike the giant on the ankle and wound him mortally.

Thus, after many years, did the terrible giant of the flood perish for breaking his word to Father Noah.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/jud/jftl/jftl05.htm

We know that Fables are often based upon true tales passed down through the generations. While the story above may be viewed as fable, there seems to be a basis for it found in: Targum of Jonathan, Genesis 14

I included this portion about Og because we read that how it was in the Days of Noah, so shall it be in the Day of the Lord. We know that some of these will be allowed to return. They have a purpose that you can be sure is for God's Glory also. They will, again, see their descendants kill each other off.

However, I do hope that the reader has come to understand from Zen's Book that there is a whole on-going generation of the Unrighteous Seed among the Righteous. That is a prime example of the Tares among the Wheat that Jesus used in His parable teachings.

I highly recommend these books that have been posted on this site:

1. The Book of Enoch (which have been authenticated by II Peter and Jude)
2. The Book of Jubilees (This is similar to the Book of Genesis)
3. The Book of Jasher
4. The First Book of Adam and Eve
5. The Second Book of Adam and Eve
6. The Book of Esdras

Some of these books were in the original King James that had 80 books included, not 66 .

All of these books have been posted on this site by Steven plus so much more. And a Proverb that applies to this is Proverbs 25:2

"It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter."

Gerlinda

With so much evidence coming to light now concerning the Seed of Lucifer that walks among the Seed of Adam, I think there will be many that will want to read the condensed chapters that I have put together on Zen Garcia's Book, "Lucifer - Father of Cain".

Here is the "The Introduction".

I hope to post the following chapter in days that follow.

That way, those out there who are inquisitive enough to search for the real truth of what is going on now in these End Days, have the opportunity to get acquainted with the Subject of the Fallen Angels and their Off-Spring.

Gerlinda