Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Warning -God's Pole Shift

It is told that at the Flood of Noah, the 40 days and nights of rain which brought with it violent movement which was caused when the pillars of the earth moved & opened bringing surging water up. Not only did rain come down but can you imagine such a shaking as to cause the waters of the deep to come up where there had not been water before?. It doesn't appear to have been smooth sailing for Noah, family and various animals and birds on the Ark.

This man speaks of how earth was not divided into the seven Continents prior to Noah's flood. He gives scriptures that allude to future time when the Continents may go back together again as it was at the start. He doesn't say absolutely that it will but suggest that some violent Earthquake would move the earth to reverse what happened at an earlier time.

We do know that the mountains will be leveled, the Islands disappear, waters around the earth sloshing one direction and then it all coming back again, all within an hour's time.

I'd like to bring up the fact that there was a huge deluge that hit earth prior to the time of Adam which is known as the Pre-Adamic Flood. It is quite possible that the continents were divided at that time.

The Bible does tell us that in the days leading to the return of Jesus Christ, it will be like it was in the Days of Noah. Does this mean in more ways than one? Why not? There were the off-spring of the Fallen Angels who had taken over the earth. They mutated into many different shapes and misfits, both animal and man. It was what brought on the judgment of the Global flood. That was one thing in common then with what is taking place today in the under-ground labs.

More and more testimony of men who worked in those places tell that they walk among humans today

The Bible speaks of a huge earthquake in Jerusalem that will divide the city and cause the death of 7,000. That Fault Line in Jerusalem, at the Mount of Olives, is said to be connected to every fault line around the world. Can't you just imagine what that will set off...like dominoes of dynamite?

Another event that is coming upon us, which is strongly believed to have happened in the Days of Noah was the passing of the Planet Nibiru. Isn't it astonishing that we are now actually seeing Nibiru coming ever closer to earth now? A Coincidence? Not with God.

Consider the absolute fact that many events can and ARE taking place at the same: increase in earthquakes, volcanos going off constantly, flooding and drought, death of species, pollution and radiation that is affecting food and water plus the increase of man's evil inhumanity to man. Still, you have most of the people in the West not aware that anything different is taking place. How can they not know? They have been put to sleep by their pastors and politicians. Besides man's interference in God's natural order, we have the very powers of heaven being shaken.

The Book of Jasher, chapter 6, verse 11 speaks about conditions that point to a Polar Shift.

Haggai 2:7-9 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

7 For thus saith the Lord of hosts, Yet a little while, and I will shake the heavens and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land:8 And I will move all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come, and I will fill this House with glory, saith the Lord of hosts.9 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.

Commentaries:

Haggai 2:7 He exhorteth them to patience though see not as yet this Temple so glorious as the Prophets had declared: for this should be accomplished in Christ, by whom all things should be renewed.

Haggai 2:8 Meaning, Christ whom all ought to look for and desire: or by desire he may signify all precious things, as riches, and such like.

Haggai 2:9 Therefore when his time cometh he can make all the treasures of the world to serve his purpose: but the glory of this second Temple doth not stand in material things, neither can be built.

I have a different thought, even though the author of the video suggests that the continents could go back together. I base my thought on the fact that God caused the people to have different languages so that they could not unite in their building projects to have one mighty kingdom such as was taking place under Nimrod in Babylon. He scattered them and today we have the United Nations doing their utmost in bringing everyone back under One Kingdom, One Tongue, One Ruler and the worship of Lucifer.

So, it is my personal belief that God will allow all the portals of the Abyss to open and release the Fire within to burn earth. And when those fires come up, so do the demonic locust within. He will cause this as judgment and also to cleanse the earth. All in it's order, His Order, His Word.

I Thess. 4:15-17

"…15For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep . . 16For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first . 17Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.…"

Yes, Nibiru will have so much power and pull on it that the Poles will shift.

God's Word tells us if He didn't shorten those days, there would be no man that would survive. And only He knows how few will be left.

If there wasn't the hope in Jesus Christ, there would be no hope at all.

Gerlinda