Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Atlantis

Zen Garcia is an author of so many books that deal with the "Hidden" history of earth's past and those that occupied it; within and without.

I just finished listening to this video, rather long but not if you have a desire to understand just what took place prior to the Fall of Lucifer.

It is not for those that still believe in Christmas Trees and that, somehow, it glorifies God...it doesn't. The tree represents the evil Obolisk.

Our history did not begin with Adam and Eve, whom by the way, are the creation of God that began the Second Earth Age.

In this particular video, he covers Atlantis, which many of us have just considered part of the mythology taught in our schools years ago. There have now been found, under the ocean, in that area, believed to be the location of Atlantis, many remains of buildings and sculptures.

Atlantis was a real place which had an evil priesthood that had it's own split among themselves. From this account, Zen teaches from the Emerald Tablet, Thoth #8, I believe. I am not familiar with any of it but understand that in 2006, an ancient manuscript was released for public reading that revealed much about Atlantis. In this whole account, you will see & hear his accounts of the variety of what I would call people who are part animal or fish and human. It was a land of gods and goddess.

As you can imagine, it became so wicked that it had to be destroyed, which happened through a huge deluge that took place. I believe that the location of Atlantis would be in the Atlantic Ocean near the area of where the Portals are located known as Devil's Triangle.

We do know that there was a destruction by water prior to the flood of Noah. Genesis 1 and 2 allude to two different times but have always been over-looked and considered One Age by most Christian teachers/pastors..

This is not an easy listen even for some like me that already understands quite a bit about the Fallen Ones and that our world is not just about human men and women but a spiritual one. Zen is a very deep thinker and because of his handicap, due to an accident, he spends his day completely involved in research and writing his books. He knows what he is talking about.

On a personal note, I can't tell you how over-whelmed I became when towards the end of the video, there popped up a picture I had seen before but it was 44 years ago. You see, my father died at a very young age of Cancer. He had dropped from a weight of over 250 down to about 98 lbs. in just matters of months. He was skin and bones and unable to even turn himself because of weakness, that last day I visited him at the hospital and barely able to speak.

The night before he passed away, we were told that he had stood up in his bed, screaming of the fire that was all around him. He was trying to get away from it. It must have been Hell itself to cause him to have that kind of a fright to have the horror give him strength to stand on his bed and jump around. He was screaming. His room-mate told of this happening.

My uncle said that he was probably dreaming about a fire that took place on the railroad where he worked. But, I knew better. Dad was a Catholic all of his life and could cuss with the best of them, using God's name in vain.

Faith in God was going to mass on Sunday, making jokes about the priests and their granting the dispensation to eat meat on Friday if there was some event taking place while the rest of us had to eat Fish. The point being that he did not have a saving faith in Jesus Christ that I ever knew about. He died before I had even found Christ so we never talked about Salvation.

Because of his suffering, I recall the night before he died, looking up into the stars and asking God to take him from his misery. The next morning he had passed away.

So often I talked to God about him. Where was he? Did he make the right choice. What about that fire. You know all those questions that a Believer has about a loved one.

One night, I sat straight up in bed and said out loud, "Ahhhhh!" and then laid back down. When I was asked the next morning by my husband what was going on when that happened, I remembered and told him that God had answered my question about my Dad.

There were two doors. One was a door that showed heaven. The other door was full of flames and I assumed it was the door to Hell. I was told that my Dad had chosen the right door.

Tonight, 44 years later, I had it confirmed to me completely by seeing the exact same picture on Zen's Video at the 1:34 mark. Again, I found myself saying, "Ahhhhh!"

While there were many unusual, interesting fact told by Zen, for me this was a wonderful confirmation

Gerlinda