Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Loss of Immortality and Entrapments of Flesh

Chapter 6 - The Loss of Immortality and the Entrapments of Flesh

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

"But a very horrible snake craftily deceived them to go to the fate of death and receive knowledge of good and evil. But the woman first became a betrayer to him. She gave, and persuaded him to sin in his ignorance. He was persuaded by the woman's words, forgot about his immortal creator, and neglected clear commands. Therefore, instead of good they received evil, as they had done. And then they sewed the leaves of the sweet fig tree and made clothes and put them on each other. They concealed their plans, because shame had come upon them. The Immortal became angry with them and expelled them from the place of immortals. For it had been decreed that they remain in a mortal place, since they had not kept the command of the great Immortal God, and atteneed to it." Sibylline Oracles, Book 1

You can ask a variety of people, including Christians, where Paradise (The Garden of Eden) is located and you will get a variety of answers, such as Iraq/Iran, Africa or even Israel itself. Why is it that we think everything happened either here on earth or wayyyyy up there. Listen to this quote:

"At the third hour of the day Adam and Eve ascended into Paradise,"

It was Almighty God who created Adam and from Adam, made He, Eve. Notice that they didn't go down to earth to a garden but they "ascended" into Paradise. That tell us that Paradise is UP in another realm, in another world that was perfect....not in the locale of where the Throne of God is located but somewhere else.

What we don't realize is how quickly Satan put the move upon them. Satan, first known as Sammael, before his own banishment, focused his attention upon the woman. He showed up right at the tree that God had sternly told the couple NOT to eat there-of.

He, not only convinced her that God didn't really mean that they would die in that day that they ate of the fruit, but that they would have their eyes opened to know what was evil and what was good. True, they did not die in that day but they gave up immortality, fated to die before that first 1,000 years was over. With God, a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years like unto a day.

What we learned in the past chapter is the strong indication that the fruit of that tree was an intoxicating agent that rendered Eve to become completely under the spell of Satan, who seduced her and implanted his seed that produced Cain. Adam, also partook and was seduced. In fact the vine and the Seducer seem to become one. Now back to the quote:

and for three hours they enjoyed the good things thereof; for three hours were they in shame and disgrace, and at the ninth hour their explusion from Paradise took place." - Cave of Treasure

Do you see how much is cleared up when we are allowed to read the various hidden books of the Apocrypha?

Here is what The Almighty God had to say concerning Satan. Quote from page 95 of Zen's book:

"And there were fruit trees in the garden better than that one. But the wicked Satan did not keep his faith and had no good intent towards Me, that although I had created him, he considered Me to be useless, and sought the Godhead for himself; for this I hurled him down from heaven so that he could not remain in his first estate --it was he who made the tree appear pleasant in your eyes., until you ate of it, by believing his words.

Thus have you transgressed My commandments, and therefore, I have brought on you all these sorrows. For I am God the Creator, who, when I created My creatures, did not intend to destroy them, But after they had surely roused My anger, I punished them with grievous plagues, until they repent. But, if on the contrary, they still continue hardened in their transgression, they shall be under a curse forever." Book of Adam and Eve 6:6-10

Do we see, this very curse is coming upon the entire earth now in the form of the pestilences that are prophesied as part of the End Day Judgment, told in the Book of Revelation and other Books of the Apocrypha? EBOLA , do you think is part of it?

At the time that Eve gave birth to Cain, she said, "I have gotten a man from the Lord". In fact, the Bible is quite sparse and the whole sentence reads like this: "And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD." Genesis 4:1

Christians take this fact that Eve used the term "Lord" that it was speaking of giving birth to a child with the help of the Lord (Hebrew - Yehovah) NO, no, no, that is not what is being said.

When Eve used that term Yehovah.... if it had been from the Lord God....it would have been in context with the word 'elohiym' (Yehovah elohiym) meaning "Lord God" But she merely used the word "Yehovah" (Lord), which is a term still used today for someone of higher rank.

Among the Illuminati you have many Lords, Ladies, Dukes, Dutchess, Knights, Sirs, Prince, Princesses, Kings, Queens, etc. These are all titles that they have continued to use to this very day. Why? Because that blood-line of the Fallen One is ruling the earth and they see themselves way above the rest of us who do not possess their blood-lines.

We should not be so naive to think that this not the case. The peons of the world bow to them and oooh and ahhhh as if they are somebody special. I hope you learn, after this short report, that they are not anything that you want to be associated with because the Illuminated Ones are of the Seed of the Serpent. It is you, who has aligned yourself with the Lord Jesus Christ that is "somebody who will have life eternal".

All you have to do is look to the Royals all across Europe and you will have your proof. These are the ones who are of the blood-line of the Fallen One. They serve their god, Lucifer. The blood-line destruction did not all end with the Flood of Noah. In fact, a reading of Genesis 6 will show you that the same events began all over again: once again, the Fallen Angels took wives from among the earth and had children with them.

The recent trials held by the Common Court in Brussels, which found the Queen of both the UK and Holland, their husbands, children, the present two popes, Prime Minister of Canada and clergy of Ireland and more guilty of crimes against children, who were kidnapped, used in perversive manners and ultimately offered in Satanic Sacrifice ought to be enough to make one sit up and say, "Wait a minute, is this what all of this is about? You bet it is.

So, all of what has been learned so far in this book by Zen Garcia is the foundation of what continues to this day until the End Day when Jesus Christ will deal with them all once and for all.

Back to when Eve was giving birth to the two sons. After Eve was impregnated with the Seed of the Serpent, she had relations with her own husband Adam and conceived again, thus she had twins, with two different fathers. This is not a rare occurrence.

What we can know about whether Adam considered Cain his son from the regular reading of the Bible, all we need to do is go to Chapter 5 and see that Adam did not acknowledge Cain in his genealogy.

After this great sin took place in Paradise God had no choice but to curse the woman, the man and also the Serpent, whom had been very attractive in appearance with legs and arms to the woman so much so as to cause her to be seduced by him. Yahweh condemned Satan and cursed his form, causing his arms and legs to shrivel up so that he would have to go about on his belly licking the dust of the Earth. Zen tells that Satan, in his truest form is now confined in a serpent, reptilian, alien like body, forever lost to the heavenly angelic beauty he once had beholden. He is able to change his form but his true form is as Zen described.

Genesis 3:14 "And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go and dust shalt thou eat all the days of they life."

The 1st Book of Adam and Eve is full of the details of all that followed Adam and Eve after being expelled from Paradise. And yes, it is at this point that their bodies, which were once able to live forever, were changed into flesh, which would one day die. It is at this point that they also were placed down upon earth which is the domain of Satan and there the woman would live with the curse put upon her to suffer in child-birth and the man would toil in in the land and hot sun to try to produce a living.

Here is a quote from Zen Garcia:

In Genesis we are also presented with the prophecy of the coming war between the children of Adam and the children of Satan. This scripture also hints at why it is throughout the Old, New Testaments and lost forgotten books of scriptures that the Lord commands the children of Adam to avoid intermarrying with the Children of Cain. Because this seed line originated out of the devil's loins, those born from this seed were more apt to bring forth evil and would be more susceptible to following the abominable ways of Satan and his minions; To Satan, the Lord said: "I will put enmity between thee and the woman and between thy seed and her seed. It shall bruise thy head and thou shall bruise his heel." Genesis 3:15

No, a woman does not have seed....the Seed spoken here is The Only Begotten of the Father, His Son, Jesus Christ, who would come as a human, give His life's blood to back our redemption from the enemy of our souls. His total defeat will be at the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

That is what the whole of the Biblical Story is about. The Fall of Satan who took 1/3 of the Angels with him, whom were caste down to the third heaven and the earth beneath and Paradise Lost by Adam and Eve who were driven out of Paradise and had to now reside on the very earth among the Fallen Ones and their off-spring.

Unless you have asked the Lord Jesus Christ to forgive all of your past and invited Him to become Lord and Savior of your life, you have no hope but to join Satan and his minions after the final battle to the place that God has prepared for him and his angels and those that follow him. On the other hand, your choice to invite Jesus Christ into your life will give you Life Eternal, which He bought back for us on the cross when He spilled His Blood to pay the Price.

I hope you make the right choice.

The many Books of the Apocrypha have been there all this time, hidden from us by the very perpetrators of these crimes. Now, just as the Prophet Daniel and Enoch, the Scribe told, they will be revealed to those, in the End of Days, who are so honored to want to search out these things in the closeness of the Return of the Lord Jesus Christ. We are those.

"It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter."Proverbs 25:2

Gerlinda

We highly recommend "Lucifer - Father of Cain" by Zen Garcia

http://www.amazon.com/Lucifer-Father-Cain-Zen-Garcia/dp/0557369088

Re: Loss of Immortality and Entrapments of Flesh

bump

Re: Loss of Immortality and Entrapments of Flesh

bump