Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Say What You Will, the Truth Is the Truth!

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/featured/twobear/twobears191.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Say What You Will, the Truth Is the Truth!

By Don Twobears

You wake up in the early morning hours, let’s say about 0430 hrs, mostly because you have a meeting at 0730 hrs and you need to be ready, you need to be focused and prepared. And you do this without so much as a whimper because it is so important to your career, and your family is depending on you. Of course let’s not forget to mention how many evenings you have stayed late in preparation, how many weekends you have given up to gather evidence to support your presentation. And it’s all so very important, so needed, that to fail would spell disaster!

Now you have a $278,000.00 home and a Mercedes 500SL and your wife drives a Lincoln MKS, the two youngest kids are in school for the privileged and your oldest son is about to transition to military prep college. Your wife has been worrying about the “last Christmas for all to be together” and it is hitting home with you now. The nest is getting smaller, one child at a time. (Yes I know, this is extravagant...right?)

Okay, the kids go to a public school and the eldest is about to graduate high school. The wife has her own job and over time that means more money and so she works long and hard. You are the foreman at the plant. Thanksgiving is on its way quickly followed by Christmas and this may be the last Christmas the entire family will be together. It’s tough though, keeping your wife’s Ford Fusion working long and running many miles. Your Ford pickup always needs a helping hand, so there go your weekends.

You spend long hours and nights at the plant, as all of this pressure builds for the near future. Your wife is working and then has to shuttle the kids to all their different functions, especially the eldest son who will hopefully get a scholarship. Life is tough and there never seems to be any time to get everything done; so in the evenings the house needs a few things fixed. And in the end, it seems the bills are always breaking the bank.

Now the current news: Always spewing another holocaust; the Ebola, the Avian Flu, the Swine Flu and it seems there is never a moment to stop in finding a new virus to worry about. Volcanoes are lighting up the skies all over the world, new wars are always there to comfort all, and earthquakes in unusual places help to diminish the best grin one can afford. There have been rumors of “layoffs” at the plant, the savings account is small at best, what is there not to worry about?

As of late, only the kids birthdays are remembered. The anniversaries are again on hold and it’s been months since that wonderful wife of yours has seen a new dress, much less a day off from work. Each day ends with the both of you falling into bed however dressed, falling into a blissful rest. Most days seems to be all too short. It becomes a struggle every morning to have a chipper attitude and show a smile even for the kids while making their lunches and keeping their clothes washed and clean. It would seem the day is never short or the duties and needs fully met, but life goes on, as it did for you and your parents.

Every Sunday you and your wife and the kids are at church and the sermon is be about faith, of all things. What faith? Faith that we will work our butts off every day and many times into the night and the bills are the only thing that seems to grow exponentially. Faith...the kids will grow up and live a life like this? Little to no extra money for anything, no time to be happy and frolic about, the love that began everything, that brought kids into the picture as well as a mortgage and utility bills. And now there are the old cars that must be tweaked all the time to just work and help get the job done?

You are working your fingers to the bone to scratch out a living, with some semblance of normality to it. Faith in WHAT? Faith...sometimes is about death. Where there is no working overtime, no scratching about to save a little money, no more sore muscles and sore hands where you can simply lay there and do absolutely nothing. No more expectations, no worries, no more running about like a chicken with no head. It’s almost a desire rather than an end, right? Oh the web we weave!

What if I told you, there is a better way. What would you say? What would you think? You must admit, the people of this world are missing some crucial information and so they live lives just like the ones written about above, not knowing they don’t have to. Say....WHAT?

Jeremiah 29:11-12: “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.”

1 Corinthians 10:31-33: “Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God: Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.”

Mark 8:34-37: “And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it. For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?”

Three verses that tell you that you are NOT here to live as you think you must, but to live to glorify the Lord your God and Him ONLY. Now you’re wondering if this is true right? The Word of God is absolute TRUTH and here is your answer:

Philippians 4:19-20: “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.”

1 Corinthians 10:31-33: “Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God: Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.”

Mark 8:34-37: “And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel’s, the same shall save it. For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?”

Three verses that tell you, you are NOT here to live as you think you must, but to Live to Glorify the Lord your God and Him ONLY! Now you’re wondering if this is true right? The Word of God is absolute TRUTH and here is your answer.

Philippians 4:19-20: “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.”

Take a moment here and read it again. Does this verse say that God will provide all your wants...or does it say, “God will provide all your needs?”

Luke 10:25-28: “And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou? And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself. And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.”

So now, as we go through all that is taking place all around us, with all the things happening that create fear in us...What are we supposed to be doing? As I said before...Read the Scripture above and do as it says just as Jesus Christ said to. The majority of the time we have a problem with the Word of God, as in the above verses.

We fear we will be left with nothing, but is that what we read above? NO! The Word of God tells us that the “Lord will never leave us or desert us.” So then the problem is somewhere else, right? We need to have “faith” which is to trust the Lord God will do what HE says HE will do and that means we can never have any doubt. In other words, we must step forward in Faith, we must do as HE asks of us and not fret about anything. We must be the first to TRUST HIM!

Matthew 7:7-11: “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?”

Ephesians 2:8-9: “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

My brothers and sisters. Please understand, WE are the problem in the equation...NOT the Lord God. We are the ones that must learn to trust, to have real faith that HE will do for us what HE says HE will do. If that is truly the case and we know it is, then our lives would be much different than what they are today. The problem is you and me! We THINK we must do this or that or that we must do these things without complaining, the problem is, we are trying to do everything according to our own ability!

Has it never occurred to you that we are not able to take the next breath of air, without God allowing it? Somewhere along the way, we have gotten it in our heads that we have some sort of control on things. We have control of nothing, not even our next breath of air, which you and I take for granted. You must come to the realization that we are to follow Jesus Christ, who IS God. God controls everything, the next breath of air and the allowing of the next thought in your head or not.

We are here to either follow Jesus Christ or not...and that’s the problem. We are not willing to see it that way, but if you are willing to take a few moments, look all around you and see what is happening everywhere, you will see that we as humans are not equipped to handle anything. We have literally made this world a mess of biblical proportions...with our own SIN! So go ahead and take a bow! The works of man is here for all to see!

For a moment let’s take into account, the Bible has been here for better than 4500 years. Now take an account of all the prophecy that has come true, according to God’s Word. You will find that the Bible is 100% fulfilled thus far! We have some Prophecy to look forward to and it is prophecy that will scare the bee-jebbers out of you and do you really think it will not come true as well?

If the past prophecies have all come true, the future prophecies will come true as well...that my friends is a FACT! That is to say, the prophecy of the Rapture and the Tribulation will take place. You are either headed for heaven or you are headed for hell and finally the lake of fire. (That is from the Bible as well.) There is one thing to consider then, where do YOU want to go, there are only two choices. Be assured each one is for eternity, which ever choice you make will last for ever and ever! The ball is in your park!

John 3:16: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven