Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Blistering, Terrible Sun is prophesied

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

A blistering, terrible Sun is also prophesied as one of the worst judgments in Revelation 16:8-9: Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire. And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues; and they did not repent and give Him glory.

WARNING: Before reading the following transcript, know that Dames' message is very disturbing and possibly very close.

THE INTERVIEW
Transcribed by Holly Deyo, plus additional commentary

NOORY: Coming up, Ed Dames. Some call him Dr. Doom. We're going to be talking about his remote viewing, what he has seen, what he is seeing. Next on Coast To Coast AM.

I'm George Noory, looking forward to 2 hours with Major Ed Dames. Of course, foremost, remote viewer. He is a decorated military intelligence officer, he is one of the original members of the U.S. Army's prototype remote viewing training program. Now, he is the executive director for the Matrix Intelligence Agency, which is a private consulting group. Major Ed Dames, back on Coast To Coast! Always a pleasure!

DAMES: George, the pleasure is mine.

HOLLY NOTE: In the interest of time, I'm cutting to the chase, ignoring their start-up chit chat and the Q&A session at the end.

NOORY: Ed, when you were on with me several months ago, we were talking about the missing Malaysian jet the 370 flight, which is still missing. You did say you believe, based on your remote viewing that it did crash into the sea, but that it was taken by the captain. Let's go review that a little bit. Did the captain take it to hijack it and take it somewhere and he just crashed? What do you think happened?

DAMES: No, no, it isn't thinking. It is a recreation using R.V. Skills of the events that went down, the same thing I did years ago for Coast To Coast with Egypt air flight 990. The captain originally meant to hijack the plane and take it to Somalia, but things didn't go quite right. So he did shut off the oxygen and he did have a struggle with the co-pilot. The co-pilot overcame him, but it was too late. Hypoxia and cold. Frigid cold. Just physiologically the co-pilot couldn't regain control of the aircraft and it went straight into the water direct west of Myanmar. It's not in the Indian Ocean.

NOORY: And they've resumed the search again… I don't know why they don't take your map and just start looking in that region.

DAMES: We're still, uh, it'll be a little bit longer, perhaps a year before remote viewing at the professional level is actually accepted by the authorities. I'm doing some things now with the FBI and that'll bolster credibility of Matrix Intelligence Agency in using these things. But like I said, the Russians are starting to resurrect the program that they abandoned for the same reasons that the U.S. Abandoned the program and the U.S. Is going to come back as a tactic of desperation, as well as other countries, and use us too. Especially MIA as keeper of the keys.

NOORY: The big story, of course, is that uh, that you have been talking about with us, Ed, over the years, is the Kill Shot – something from the Sun. One of my concerns is that we need to protect the power grid from either an EMP attack or a solar X-flare and I just noticed that there is a sunspot on the sun obviously, looks huge and they say it's got about a 20 - 30% chance of popping out an X-flare. Tell us a little more about about the Kill Shot.

HOLLY NOTE: This is how Sun looks (image below) on Oct. 23. Sunspot 2192 is roughly 87,000 miles across, which would take 11 Earths to fill. It has rotated where it points directly at Earth. This would be the worst time for it to fire off a massive flare and CME, as Earth is square in the crosshairs. Per Spaceweather.com: "Huge sunspot AR2192 poses a continued threat for X-class solar flares.

Spaceweather.com continues: "Remarkably, not one of the explosions so far has hurled a significant CME toward Earth. The primary effect of the flares has been to ionize Earth's upper atmosphere, causing a series of short-lived HF radio communications blackouts. Such blackouts may be noticed by amateur radio operators, aviators, and mariners.

"Earth-effects could increase in the days ahead. AR2192 has an unstable 'beta-gamma-delta' magnetic field that harbors energy for powerful explosions, and the active region is turning toward Earth. NOAA forecasters estimate a 95% chance of M-class flares and a 55% chance of X-flares during the next 24 hours.

"AR2192 is shaping up to be the biggest sunspot in many years. Its area is now approaching that of AR0486, the last great sunspot of the previous solar cycle, which covered 2610 millionths of the solar disc on Oct. 30, 2003. As of 0h UT today AR 2192 is 2410 millionths. (Thanks to Geoff Chester of the US Naval Observatory for this comparison.)

"Because the sunspot is so large--now about as wide as the planet Jupiter--people are beginning to notice it at sunset when the sun is dimmed by clouds or haze. "

DAMES: Well, it's been almost 20 years on C2C where I've been saying that this is coming, that the thing coming is a discontinuity in terms of human cultural evolution. It's so big that it renders war and rumors of war and epidemics moot. It eclipses all that in terms of its ramifications in human evolution. And that's the Sun going on a rampage. It's one of the reasons I wanted to be on your show tonight. It isn't about Ebola, it isn't about image 370 (referring to the Malaysian flight). It's about this. That sunspot – your listeners can go to your website and see what's being called a 'monster flare', a 'behemoth'. I have never observed a more serious, or perhaps larger sunspot that's more threatening than 2192 active region 2192. It still has 7 more days to transit. It's already produced X's. Three hours ago, it produced an M8 and it's absolutely going to produce X-flares this week. I'm saying I believe that this is probably the beginning of Killshot sequence – a sequence over time of massive solar flares in conjunction with a decaying Earth's magnetic field – magnetosphere decaying rapidly, which means even an M-class flare will be equivalent to an X-class flare and an X-class flare will be a killer in terms of communication satellites and power grids.

By the way, while we're on the subject, an EMP, yes, in terms of military technology or in terms of technology itself, communications and otherwise, it is a serious thing if we and other nations use a weapon, an EMP weapon – and we've got them and other nations do – against grids, uh, power grids, but they're not going to take down massive power grids. They're going to disrupt very sensitive electronics. EMPs. There's a lot of misunderstanding about these things amongst the public.

NOORY: Well, if these are strong, strong possibilities, and we've got a trailer upon the Coast To Coast AM website, Surviving the Killshot, how many people do you think – and we're coming up to the break, Ed, so we'll talk more about this when we come back – but with the Killshot, are talking about the possibility of millions and millions of people perishing?

DAMES: Absolutely. Hundreds of millions for reasons that we can discuss. It's not just the Sun as we found out years afterward, about 4 years ago, it's the results of ********** plus the Sun plus Mad Max scenarios plus all the (unintelligible).

NOORY: We'll be back in a moment. More with Major Ed Dames and his R.V.

Commercial break.

NOORY: Welcome back to Coast To Coast AM. We're going to spend a lot of time talking about the Killshot and Surviving the Killshot. In fact, Major Dames has an announcement that has not been heard any place else. Ed in looking back at some of the past discussions, you said that you don't think that there's going to be Presidential elections in 2016. You still hold that?

DAMES: Yes, I think martial law will be declared or something worse – martial law as an adjunct to something worse and I think that will be uh… probably either a Killshot or economic collapse, or both concurrent.

NOORY: You know I always ask you, do you still stand by what you said in the past. You never change. You always stand by what you say.

DAMES: Well, in R.V. As I've said before, if we as professional remote viewers can discern an event ahead, especially big events, it already exists in time. It's a fait accompli. It already exists so of course we stand by it. What I'm saying, these massive solar flares, over the years, the sequence I've given the appellation "Killshot" – this present sunspot and the ones behind it – appear to be the beginning of the end in terms of – I mean there'll be a new beginning at some juncture. I don't know and I've been asked this quite a bit – how long the sequence will last, months, years or whatever. I honestly don't know, but it's going to really damage our communications tremendously and our infrastructures tremendously. It will be the secondary effects that do the most damage to human beings.

That means no transportation, gas pumps don't work, communications are down – not all over the Earth at once, but point by point by point by point, the ancillary damage will cause the starvation of a lot of people worldwide. I mean in the developing countries now you've got starvation occurring so it's going to be the same old-same old there or worse, if it can get worse. For the developed countries we're on 'terra-incognito' and it's a brave new world. Yes, millions and millions of people will bite the dust.

NOORY: Gez…

DAMES: What I've been predicting will probably start in 2014. Now it looks like it's starting. I'm going on the road one more time. That's it. One more time to talk about this behind closed doors because of the sensitive information. I can't talk about in terms of sanctuary locations – I'll do it one more time in December and in January 4 cities and that's it. And then I have to take care of my own.

NOORY: Las Vegas, Orlando, Philadelphia and Portland. Right?

DAMES: Right. Portland on the 6th of December and Baltimore, Orlando and Las Vegas in January and then I say "sayonara" or awhile.

NOORY: Well, I hope you come back because if you're gone that may mean we all may be gone!

DAMES: No, that's not true. I'm going to provide as much threat management, warning and protection information so people can outrun or avoid these dangers like I'm going to be able to do or be overtaken be overcome by them. We need to prepare for a very significant paradigm.

NOORY: Absolutely. Are you still concerned about North Korea, Ed?

DAMES: Yeah, I am. Uh, I am. I'm very much concerned about them because as a former soldier, you know there's 28,500 U.S. troops over there, not that I'm not caring about South Koreans… in fact I have a South Korean contract right now and I'm mapping the location of undiscovered tunnels, DPRK tunnels that can transport a regiment to a division an hour from North Korea to the South.. Four have been discovered since the 1970s. I'm mapping the rest and also for my client I'm mapping the locations for all the North Korean nuclear devices, not the devices themselves, but the weapons. My client wants me to provide these to both the South Korean and U.S. governments and I will.

NOORY: But you think North Korea could launch a nuke you said this year and the year's almost over.

DAMES: Yeah, but they're not going to launch it. What I'm saying is I believe they will use it. What they'll do is they'll either truck it somewhere into one of those tunnels and my guess is although the guess is supported by a little bit of intel, that if we attack across the border God forbid any war like that, for lots of different reasons that they will pop, uh… if we counterattack across the border, they'll put that – one of the devices in one of the tunnels and pop it. Another device under the sea to stop any U.S. nuclear subs from getting close to the North Korean coast line. That's my guess. We won't know until we finish our study.

NOORY: The big story over the last month is where is their leader and he popped up last week for just a little bit…

DAMES: With a limp!

NOORY: I think he's been displace. I think they're just letting him hang around.

DAMES: Well, lots of countries have puppet figures. (Chuckling) Some of them are close to home. But exchanges of fire, those perennial exchanges of fire – South Korea shot at a North Korean patrol that got too close to the demarcation line, the DMZ, and the word was on the street yesterday from the North Koreans that they will retaliate and I quote "using unpredictable measures".

NOORY: Why are you so concerned and with reason – this is a rhetorical question – with **********

DAMES: ********* is THE most catastrophic manmade disaster in recorded history.

NOORY: Well, they're not saying anything about it anymore…

DAMES: It reminds me of the UFO phenomenon. I could use other examples but if the leadership of a country can't do anything about something, it doesn't say anything about it. That would telegraph the idea that the leadership is not in control, and so, they say nothing. The truth is, Tokyo is preparing to move their entire populace to another country. I won't go into the details now, but Myanmar is one and there is another country too because the government of Japan realizes that northern Japan is finished. The genetic damage alone to northern Japan will be catastrophic. It will be like Chernobyl or Fallujah in terms of birth defects. But the genetic damage to the rest of the planet starting with the Pacific Coast are equally catastrophic cumulatively over the years. It can't be solved. I lived near Chernobyl when I lived in Ukraine and they're running out of funds to recap that.

NOORY: That was a disaster! Gez…

DAMES: ********* has put out 4 times that amount of radiation and it's non-stop. It's not capped so I can't over… there's no way to over-emphasize the eternal danger of ********* and the effects it will have on this planet. One of the reasons I want contact with higher intelligence is – I think without that it is imperative that we're going down as a species.

NOORY: Is there anything we can do about that?

DAMES: That's what I'm saying. I believe there is nothing we can do. We have to call out to a higher intelligence to lend a hand. That is my firm belief

Please click into URL to get complete interview: http://standeyo.com/Holly_Articles/141022.ripe.for.killshot.HTML