Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Discharge Fell upon Mabon?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Among those that do not believe the Bible Codes are from God, as only found completely in the Bible, there is ridicule for what they figure did not take place as Comet Siding Spring passed Mars. However, among those that dare to dig and find out the many other avenues of an event, the occasion did exactly what the Codes indicated.

I have taken the time today to put together the many avenues that come to my mind of the event, other events that have taken place recently and what are expected to take place to try to explain what I believe took place.

Did Siding Spring Discharge with Mars? That is the question being asked. Of course it did just as it was planned. The discharge was hurled to earth.

We must keep our understanding of these events based on the Occult practices of the Illuminati in mind to try to understand what took place. I'll tell you this, it was an event like we have never seen in our life-time because it depended on a certain time-frame and a certain heavenly event.

But, let's back up to the the fact that NASA sent up a satellite to Mars to study it or whatever lame excuse they always give to the public. It is believed they were there to observe Siding Spring's crossing of Mars OR......?. The name of the satellite was Mabon. Where have you been hearing about this name..as of late?

But, more importantly, what does it mean?

September 21 is the Occult holiday of the Illuminati called Mabon.

After you read the below description of Mabon, who he is and what this night that he is referred to as The Burning Man is all about, I think you will understand something that MAY have taken place on Oct. 19th.. There was a great emission of LIGHT. ELECTRICAL DISCHARGE is one of the terms found in the Bible Code that Matthew found.

So This whole issue of Mabon starts the last Monday in August and ends on the first Monday in September, which is known as the American Labor Day Week-end when a celebration called, "The Burning Man" takes place on Saturday night..

However, let's take a look at the name Mabon :

Mabon ("Great Son") is a Welsh god. He was a Great hunter with a swift horse and a wonderful Hound. He may have been a mythologized actual Leader. He was stolen from his mother, Modron Great Mother),when he was three nights old.

But was eventually rescued by King Arthur (other legends say he was rescued by the Blackbird, the Stag, the Owl, the Eagle, and The Salmon). All along, however, Mabon has Been dwelling, a happy captive, in Modron's Magickal Otherworld -- Madron's womb. Only in This way can he be reborn.

Did you notice the names of those that rescued him...the Owl..(Bush Cabal).The Eagle? Terms given to the USA.

Mabon's light has been drawn into the Earth, gathering strength And wisdom enough to become a new seed. In This sense, Mabon is the masculine counterpart Of Persephone -- the male fertilizing principle seasonally withdrawn.

http://www.earthwitchery.com/mabon.html

Notice this sentence. "Mabon's light has been drawn into the Earth, gathering strength and wisdom enough to become a new seed? In the mind of those that, just don't dabble in this but build their own existence upon these beliefs, it has great significance.

Although, Mabon celebration takes place yearly, I believe THIS YEAR was different. It WAS THE YEAR that they have been waiting for that will lead to...the rebirth of that seed that was planted, which can only mean that it signifies the birth of the New World Order and it's prince .

The Discharge had to come from above and the Comet Siding Spring event, not just any comet but the very comet which would provide the discharge of that energy that falls upon MABON whom was placed in it's position so that it could receive that light source. It's timing in the universe was key. It was the ejaculation from the Sun either under cover of Comet Siding Spring or transferred by that Comet.

To me, this Mabon corresponds so closely to Nimrod, who it is said had trained a leopard to hunt with him. He was the King of the Old Order but to the Fallen Angels, it was The New World Order, that was created after their conflict in the heavens, where Michael led the fight to discharge Lucifer and his angels out of the Heavenly Abode of God.

It speaks, very loudly, at least to me, that the ritual of his Seed having been fertilized by the Comet Siding Spring Discharge that took place so that when December 21st comes around and Winter Solstice begins which brings the birth of the Occult Sun god, the world could experience a huge change taking place. To the Occult, it appears that their god, Feathered Serpent may make his entrance (officially) upon the world stage.

Look, at what I had written in regard to what was in Matthrew's Codes on the morning of Siding Springs passing. Notice also the words, Conflict, Mars, Moon and Michael. Wow! What does that say to you?

What all the tables of the codes are telling, beside the fact that Siding Spring is slated to pass Mars today on the 19th, is that it will be more than just a mere passing. There appears to be a discharge of electrons, which are heated up gases that will provide a very bright show; if more, that remains to be seen.

Words found in codes pertaining to this:

Collides, Conflicts, Electrical Discharge

In that area, there were found the words, Mars, Moon, Michael. The ArchAngel Michael and his angles had war against Lucifer and caused him to get expelled out of God's Upper Heaven.

To have the desired out-come to any of their rituals, everything must go as their rituals take place and one of these, as I said, was the Burning Man ritual that transpired Labor Day Week-end.

The Harvest Lord is often Symbolized by a straw man, whose sacrificial Body is burned and its ashes scattered upon the Earth. Doesn't that speak of things such as the Phoenix arising out of the ashes of the Eagle?

From the moment of the September Equinox, on September 21st, the Sun's strength diminishes, until the moment of the Winter Solstice in December, when the Sun grows stronger and the days once again become longer than the nights.

I understand that this year's huge Burning Man celebration, where thousands attend, an actual sacrifice of a young woman took place. I can not verify it. I do not believe this has happened in the past. Perhaps, this year's event required a much greater sacrifice to achieve the desired ritual. The Burning Man has become so huge as to cause great emissions so powerful that they degrade satellite circuits!

Mabon is the first shot sparking the yearly battle between good and evil that takes place on Halloween .

Those that actually are participating in Halloween sacrifices in the woods give warning about not letting your kids go out alone into the woods. How about teaching your kids that they are participating in a Satanic Pagan Holiday by having nothing to do with it. Boycott it, Christian parents.

As always, I want it to be known, these are my own thoughts based on many aspects of the Occult world, that caused me to put together my understanding of what may have just taken place the day, October 19th, when Comet Siding Spring provided the "Discharge" necessary to cause the shoot to come forth from the ground and be born on his birthday on December 21st...Sun Day.

gerlinda

Re: The Discharge Fell upon Mabon?

Just wondering if we will soon hear of MABON being brought back to earth?

OR

Horror of horros, it got damaged while the event took place?