Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Urgent

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST! Stand up, people, for the innocent people and CHILDREN, being beheaded in Iraq!!!

Prayer Request from Dan and Marilyn Wilson Missionaries who are in the areas that are being attacked by ISIS are asking to be showered in prayer. ISIS has taken over the town they are in today. He said ISIS is systematically going house to house to all the Christians and asking the children to denounce Jesus. He said so far not one child has. And so far all have consequently been killed. But not the parents. The UN has withdrawn and the missionaries are on their own. They are determined to stick it out for the sake of the families - even if it means their own deaths.

They are very afraid, have no idea how to even begin ministering to these families who have had seen their children martyred. Yet he says he knows God has called them for some reason to be His voice and hands at this place at this time. Even so, they are begging for prayers for courage to live out their vocation in such dire circumstances. And like the children, accept martyrdom if they are called to do so. These brave parents instilled such a fervent faith in their children that they chose martyrdom. Please surround them in their loss with your prayers for hope and perseverance.

One missionary was able to talk to her brother briefly by phone. She didn't say it, but I believe she believes it will be their last conversation. Pray for her too. She said he just kept asking her to help him know what to do and do it. She told him to tell the families we ARE praying for them and they are not alone or forgotten -- no matter what. Please keep them all in your prayers.

> This came this morning... Just a few minutes ago I received the following text message on my phone from Sean Malone who leads Crisis Relief International (CRI). We then spoke briefly on the phone and I assured him that we would share this urgent prayer need with all of our contacts. >
> "We lost the city of Queragosh (Qaraqosh). It fell to ISIS and they are beheading children systematically. This is the city we have been smuggling food to. ISIS has pushed back Peshmerga (Kurdish forces) and is within 10 minutes of where our CRI team is working. Thousands more fled into the city of Erbil last night. The UN evacuated its staff in Erbil. Our team is unmoved and will stay. Prayer cover needed!

" Please pray sincerely for the deliverance of the people of Northern Iraq from the terrible advancement of ISIS and its extreme Islamic goals for mass conversion or death for Christians across this region. May I plead with you not to ignore this email. Do not forward it before you have prayed through it.

Then send it to as many people as possible. Send it to friends and Christians you may know. Send it to your prayer group. Send it to your pastor and phone him/her to pray on Sunday during the service - making a special time of prayer for this. We need to stand in the gap for our fellow Christians. Thank you for all your prayers !!!!

Dr. Becky Peters

JOHN 10:10 ... I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Oct 14, 2014

AND WE HAVE CHRISTIANS THAT THINK THEY WILL BE ESCAPING PERSECUTION...PERHAPS BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN AMERICA? OR, DO THEY REALLY BELIEVE THEIR "FANTASY TRIP" SO HARD THAT THEY CAN'T WAKE UP FROM THEIR DREAM WORLD AND TAKE THE TIME TO SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH OF WHO HAS BEEN LYING TO THEM????

KNOW THIS, YOU WHO TEACH THIS, YOU WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE, YOU KNOW THAT DON'T YOU, THOSE THAT INSIST YOU HAVE SCRIPTUREAL PROOF OF A PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE BEFORE IT ALL COMES TO YOUR BACK-YARD. LIKE I'VE ASKED BEFORE, "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU ARE MORE SPECIAL THAN THESE CHRISTIANS RIGHT NOW?"

ASK THESE PEOPLE...OR JUST ASK THOSE BACK IN WORLD WAR TWO, WHO WERE WAITING FOR THEIRS. Did it come? AND THEN THERE WERE THE ONES IN WORLD WAR I.

BUT LET'S NOT STOP THERE, HOW ABOUT THE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE SUFFERING STARVATION, SHIVERING IN THE FREEZING NORTH WITH NO BLANKETS AT NIGHT TO COVER UP. OR PERHAPS, THEY ARE IN INFESTED AREAS ENDURING THE BITES HORRIBLE INSECTS AND HUGE RATS IN COMMUNIST LABOR CAMPS, DYING SLOW DEATHS AS EVERY DROP OF THEIR BLOOD IS SQUEEZED OUT OF THEM TO PRODUCE FREE LABOR FOR THESE ANIMALS. THEY PROBABLY PRAY FOR DEATH AND YOU ARE LOOKING FOR YOUR RAPTURE!!!!!

How much do you give of your luxury to help someone in need? Yes, if you have more than one coat, give it. You have one coat, give it. You have a dollar, give it to someone who needs it. You are living in Luxury. Please stop talking your walk because you may be surprised where you are going.

"The Dead in Christ will rise FIRST and then those that remain will be caught up to meet the Lord in the Air". I Thess. 4:16-17

Well, the dead are piling up very quickly in these End Days....that's now just in case some of you have not noticed.

I EXPECT THERE WILL BE SOME OF YOU OUT THERE THAT MUST BE WAKING UP AND HAVE the HUMILITY IT TAKES TO SAY, YOU HAVE BEEN WRONG.

"DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN, WE LIFT UP THESE POOR PEOPLE, WHO ARE SO SCARED AS THEY SEE THESE MURDEROUS DEMONS GOING DOOR TO DOOR PULLING OUT PEOPLE, ABUSING THEM AND THEN KILLING THEM FOR THEIR FAITH. PLEASE HELP THEM IN ONLY THE WAY THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO DO. WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANSWERS, IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY." We Love You, Dear Lord.

GERLINDA