Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WATCHMAN ON THE WALL ALERT: THIS WAS RECORDED IN 2010: It Has Begun ~ Benjamin Baruch

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GvmJWjVnWg
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

WATCHMAN ON THE WALL ALERT: THIS WAS RECORDED IN 2010: It Has Begun ~ Benjamin Baruch

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: WATCHMAN ON THE WALL ALERT: THIS WAS RECORDED IN 2010: It Has Begun ~ Benjamin Baruch

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

What is it that Satan hopes to accomplish here on earth in order to usurp God and wiggle out of the verdict that has been handed to him for his Rebellion against the very Creator that made him?

He actually knows that he cannot win since his first attempt to Sit on the Sides of the North, to become higher than the very one who occupied the highest position...the Lord Jesus Christ. For that, he was thrown out of the Highest Portals of Heaven. In fact, many would be surprised to find out just how low he now occupies God's creation.

When you have been become dethroned and occupy the lowest point of all of creation, you can only try to bring God's Creation, the human, down to your level....make them into beasts that will worship the Beast. If that sounds like exaggeration, think back to the Last Black Friday, when men and women lost their capabilities to act like humans but became so out of control, angry, that they trampled upon each other, fought like dogs, snarling over the same piece of bone but in this case it was "junk" that they wanted to buy, such as a $10.00 toaster or another Demonic video game.

This hasn't just been happening over-night but an on-going plot by the Merchants of Commerce that serve Mystery Babylon. What isn't accomplished one way will be aided by the DNA manipulation that's on-going through food, water, medicines, pectic ides...on and on it goes.

There isn't much of anything that remains a resemblance of what man was when God created him. We are once again at the point that it was when God had to bring His judgement down upon the evil and twisted mindset that men/women had become prior to the Flood of Noah.

Homosexuality, which is called an Abomination in God's sight will bring about the legalization of bestiality. In reality, man has already become a beast. His DNA has been altered, unable to filter out reality and to worship God in Spirit and in Truth. They want to have their ears tickled.

I was only 20 minutes into this video but had to stop and type up this much of it. It is that jammed backed full of information that verifies that we are living in the Days that the Old Testaments Prophets longed to see and the New Testament Apostles also longed to see. Why did they want to see these day, when these days have become so bad? That will become apparent when you hear a bit of what was discussed.

This video was made in 2010 and it was thought severe at that time. We are in those day, when the real SHTF. Put all the various events taking place now, magnify their torments upon this world and it will be a literal Hell upon earth. Why? Because the ones held in captivity now will be allowed to return. You do know who those are, don't you? Isaiah begged God not to let them come back but God said that He will allow it so that His judgement would be accomplished.

Those that believe in a pre-trib. Rapture will be hit the hardest, unprepared Spiritually & Physically...caught like a thief in the night. You see, scripture tells us that the Righteous shall remain and the wicked up-rooted out of the earth. The words, "Shall Remain" , in the Hebrew mean, "To leave a righteous remnant behind".

At the First Coming of Messiah, the people thought He would save them from the Roman persecution and all the horror that came with it. Well???? The opposite happened, didn't it? God brought a sword of division to bring judgement against the Religious system and their temple was destroyed. It is the same thing today. The religious folks have decided to unite all the pagan beliefs with their watered down Christianity and in that brilliant idea of unity, all should bring peace. Hog Wash!

There will be a repeat of God's Sword coming upon this world. All of this that is happening now isn't just happenstance. It is God's plan. Of course, they will persecute the true Christians. That happened in the past and is happening at this time now. What makes people think they will escape the history that is repeating itself? Just who do they think they are? I'll give you the answer to that one. They believe a lie rather than the truth. When has a lie ever brought good results?

Ahhhh! But, there is Rescue coming for the End Day Christians, they tell you. The Bible tells us that the wicked will be pulled out and thrown in the fire where both the branch and root shall be consumed.

You might ask, "Aren't I the branch of the Root Jesus Christ?" Not if you contradict the Word of God that says, "The Righteous shall remain". Apparently anyone that continues to chose to believe a pre-tribulation Rapture, because it is soothing or has been said for so long as to not doubt it's validity, needs to consider if you are of the true Branch. If not, you are rooted in the teachings of the #1 Rebel, Satan.

Have you not heard that Judgement begins in the House of the Lord? This judgement is meant to burn off the dross of our lives. It begins in the Holy of Holies and moves out to the outer courts. God chastises those that He loves and can use. The author tells of feeling God's judgement some time ago. I can attest to the fact that 9 years ago, I began a time of such terrible pain as to make me really reflect upon my walk with God, even begging for death many times, hoping not to wake up in the morning.

So, Dear Sisters and Brothers in the Lord, if you are feeling the judgement, where are you located? Up in Heaven or here on earth? It has begun

If you haven't felt the judgement of God yet, don't worry, you will, it is a guarantee, you are on the list, one way or another. He will get to you. He has started with the Elders, those appointed Watchmen, Pastors, the true Ministries. That judgement will come upon your sins, your character and all the elements of your soul. Consider it gain, when you feel the judgement now for Christ. It will prepare you for what is ahead.

The author tells us to accept the fact that we will lose all things in the flesh. Of that there is a guarantee. He has more to say, "Those who are not feeling judgement or correction in your walk with the Lord at this time, perhaps you are walking alone.

Until then, search the Bible for the truth. Decipher the scriptures that speak of the Grapes that are taken out and put into the Wine Press. That is what is mean by the Grapes of Wrath . In Matthew, when the one is taken, the other one left..the one taken is the one being put into the Wine Press of God's Wrath . Yet, over and over again, those scriptures have been used to support a pre-tribulation. Rapture theory. Do you see how clever the perpetrators of this lie have been?

Everyone will lose their life. The question is, "For What?" The only way out is The Cross. Then, should you prevail to the end, you will follow the Dead in Christ out of their graves who come first and then you will be changed into imortality to meet the Lord in the Air.

As I said, only 20 minutes into this video, so much is voiced to make one stop and reflect upon one's own walk with Jesus Christ. Don't take it for granted that you are Born-Again.

Gerlinda