Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Which Temple....the one of hewn stones or the physical one of Flesh and Blood?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

I have had a friend say this to me today,

"I am confused, in Matthew 24:15 Jesus says when we see the abomination of desolation spoken of in Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) Anyway, right now there is no temple so there can be no abomination. I know Jesus is talking to the Jews, but there is still no temple. Doesn't there have to be a temple before anything else happens?

That is a very valid question and one that has hindered so many from understanding what has been revealed to us in these Latter Days, just as Daniel and the Book of Enoch told us would be understood by the generation that need to understand.

When Jesus gave the prophecy concerning the Temple, it was before it was even destroyed, for the third time. These prophecies that we read in Daniel and ascribe to the End Time Anti-Christ were fulfilled by Antiochus before the time of Jesus. Jesus refers to Daniel's Prophecy for a reason. See below: See how they have all been used by the false teachers to say they represent what the A/C will do?

I am not saying that A/C won't build a temple. He will and that Masonic Temple is all but raised now. But the temple that Jesus is talking about for the future is a "temple" meaning a human body.

The Illuminati have been busy creating a human body with the DNA taken from the Shroud of Turin which the End Time A/C will inhabit. That is what is meant about him standing where he ought not to be. When they have created that "Temple/Body", it will, indeed be THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION standing where he ought not to be.

Dr. Joye Jeffries Pugh, in her book "Eden" gives evidence that this DNA manipulation has been taking place for a long time now in order to produce a race of people outside the Godly creation of humans. However, more importantly, it is the means of providing a human body with the DNA of the Tribe of Judah.

This prophecy couldn't be understood in the past correctly, so it was taught in the only way it could be understood.

We have believed that Jesus was concentrating on a future earthly temple.

Yes, He prophesied that the 2nd Temple built by Herod would be destroyed, not one stone left upon another and yes, it was fulfilled in 70 AD.

He was not telling us that we had to watch for another Temple of stone to be rebuilt in Jerusalem as a time marker for when a Tribulation Period would begin. We know that the human body is the Temple of the Soul/Spirit .

This, I believe, is the area where the End Time deception would take place.

During WWII, Hitler's scientist were perfecting their DNA manipulation with the Jewish people as their Guinea Pigs and it has continue to this day in underground laboratories. The result have been many un-human creations that, now and then, escape their confines and are found lying on beaches...grotesque things 1/2 of something and 1/2 of another.

What do you think has been the main purpose of this DNA manipulation?

The scheme of the Tribe of Dan Illuminati is to convince the Jews in Jerusalem into believing that this future Messiah that will be presented to them is THE MESSIAH that they have awaited.

He can't be and he isn't. Just as Sampson's father was of the tribe of Judah with a Dannite mother, the A/C will be a Dannite with a "Judah" DNA gotten from the Shroud, which was the woman's DNA from Mary (Tribe of Judah).

The blood sample taken from the Shroud held 1/2 the chromosomes of Mary but minus the other DNA which would have been from a father. There was only a single Y to indicate the gender of Jesus because His Father was God. The Blood type would have been from Mary's side which goes all the way back to King David and Noah. It was RH A/B negative.

So, while these Dannites (Illuminati) will have a temple of stone for their god, that is not the temple that God is concerned about nor being prophesied by Jesus. Jesus refers to Daniel's prophecy which had already been fulfilled long before His birth.

But a big factor in fooling us has been that the Vatican/Babylonian priesthood or whoever, has passed down these verses from Daniel to confuse us into believe we have to keep our eyes on some earthly temple.

But, while we know there will be an earthly temple in Jerusalem, the Abomination of Desolation is Satan standing in an earthly body created from the DNA taken from the very Shroud that covered the Lord Jesus Christ.

You see, Prophecy is no longer as simple as we have been taught because we know, today, in this generation, so much more...that DNA manipulation has been going on and will continue to bring about a race within a race, like Lady Gaga says. It is Satan's plan to totally eliminate the DNA as created by the Father and the result will be the DNA from the fallen Angles that mixed with the Dannites. Make sense?

They (The Seed of the Fallen angels) intend, to do away with all DNA (the Chosen) from God...Jew and Gentile, who we now know are the ecclesia, the body of Christ.

That is another reason, we, have falsely been told, we are the Bride of Christ, but in truth, we are the Body of Christ...We are the Living Stones.

The Bride is referred to in Revelation as the New Jerusalem, which is filled with all the Spirits of the deceased Saints coming down to be united with their soul will have been Resurrected. And that is why, we which are changed right after the Dead are resurrected, will meet the Lord in the Air.

The emphasis was on a Bride rather than drawing attention to the word "Body".

I can't tell you how much I've had to change my pre-conceived prophetic teachings since these End Days are showing so much evidence of what Satan and His Seed have been busy doing in their DNA manipulating in humans, animals and plant life.

Now here are some of those parts that was fulfilled by Antiochus IV . Notice the highlighted words which we have been taught apply to the End Time A/C.

“Then shall arise in his [Antiochus III] place one [Seleucus IV] who shall send an exactor of tribute for the glory of the kingdom. But, within a few days he shall be broken, neither in anger nor in battle” (v. 20).

Seleucus IV, brother of Antiochus, succeeded his father Antiocus III the Great. Apparently, Seleucus sent Heliodorus to plunder the temple in Jerusalem, but he returned empty-handed. Gleason Archer observes,

“No other details are given in this verse of the twelve-year reign of this rather ineffectual king, except that he did not die in battle or in a mob action as had his father, Antiochus. Yet Seleucus IV met an untimely end through poison administered by Heliodorus” (Expositor Bible Commentary, Vol. 7, Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 1985, p. 134).

And Daniel foresaw,

“In his [Seleucus IV] place shall arise a contemptible person to whom royal majesty has not been given. He shall come in without warning and obtain the kingdom by flatteries” (Dan. 11:21).

Although Demetrius, the son of Seleucus IV, was the rightful successor, Antiochus determined to seize control.

Antiochus’ rise to power corresponded to the following predictions by Daniel, the prophet of the Most High God:

Antiochus would come to power after the untimely death of his predecessor.
He was a contemptible person, thus he was called by many Antiochus Epimanes (I.e., the madman) instead of his preferred appellation Epiphanes (I.e., God Manifest).

He was not an heir to the throne, indeed to him “royal majesty has not been given.”

Antiochus did not lead a bloody coup, but he obtained “the kingdom by flatteries.” Edward J. Young writes, “By flattery he won over the kings of Pergamus to his cause, and the Syrians gave in peaceably” (The Prophecy of Daniel, Grand Rapids: Eerdmands, 1977, p. 241).

These specific details, prophesied about 350 years before they transpired, were fulfilled in Antiochus IV Epiphanes. The time and manner of his rise to power were foretold in the book of Daniel — the Most High rules the kingdom of men.

https://www.christiancourier.com/articles/1191-daniels-prophecy-of-antiochus-epiphanes

So, that is why we are confused. While the End Time A/C will repeat much of this, the focus should not be on the earthly temple but the body that he will inhabit, which contains the blood-line of the Tribe of Judah, which a Dannite/Illuminati/Seed of Satan/Assyrian/Greek/Roman could not possess in order to qualify as The Messiah.

I believe that God, being The All Knowing Great I AM, allowed the Shroud, not only to be a witness to the Resurrection Power but provided the very tool which Satan would use to try to steal The Throne. This very manipulation being done will open the eyes of the Jews who know the scriptures yet stayed blind to their true Messiah.

He must be of the lineage of the Tribe of Judah. The Bible tells us that Jacob prophesied about Dan that out of his loins would come the A/C.

Apparently, the rare blood type of Jesus Christ (RH A/B negative) is a marker for the Tribe of Judah. There may be a whole lot more to blood types then we had known in the past.

We know that we have been wrong about who makes up the ecclesia.

We know we have been wrong about the timing of the Rapture and that it will happen after the Resurrection of the Dead.

We know that the ecclesia is not the Bride but the Body of Christ.

We know that the New Jerusalem is the very place that has been prepared for us, which will come down containing the Spirits of all the Dead in Christ within. These Spirits will join their Souls who have been asleep until that Day of Resurrection. That is why this Heavenly place coming down is called The Bride of Christ. It IS THE BODY, THE HEAVENLY BODY OF ALL OF THE SPIRITS COMING DOWN. It is the very place which (A shelter you could say) that holds all of those that belong to the Son.

Each generation gets a better understanding about Prophecy. Each generation must adjust their understanding as it is being shown to us through the Holy Spirit in the writings prepared so long ago and in the End Days increase in technology that shows us things, once not understood, now are known and ties in the other truths being made clear to us.

I do not claim that this is absolute but I do believe there is much validity in this post of mine that warrants deeper research on the Latter Day Generation.

Gerlinda

Below, is a post from 2013 which was posted on this Forum

Messiah Will NOT Have The Seed of King Solomon

Principle XII. The era of the Mashiach quotes many requirements of the Messiah; one of which is absolutely false where it claims that he would, not only have the seed of King David, but the seed of King Solomon. (that is posted below my own objection)

I dispute this portion, vigorously!

Because King Solomon, who was given the Gift of Wisdom, as he had requested from the Lord Yahuah, lacked the personal wisdom for himself and his walk with the God of His Father Jacob, he married and took as concubines at least a thousand, of which, were serving pagan gods. Not only did he marry outside his Hebrew lineage, he built pagan temples for his wives. But not only that, did he do but he began to worship those gods; participating in grotesque acts which must have broken the heart of the Great I Am. Because of these sins, the ruling line was taken away from Solomon's seed and given to another of David's son, Nathan. It seem to me that this paragraph is sneaking in a complete falsehood which will allow an off-spring of the Seed of Satan to occupy the throne in Jerusalem.

Solomon was the Third Legitimate King under a united Israel and upon his death, Israel split into the Northern half called Israel and the Southern half remained Judah. All in all, the Northern Kingdom had unlawful kings that continue to follow the sins of Solomon, building their own grand temple so they would not have to travel to Jerusalem to fulfill the Feasts and installing their own High Priest. Those would be the very ones called The Synagogue of Satan which was referred to by Yeshua Himself as being Vipers (serpents). Within 40 years of that time, Judah was also dispersed for following after the ways of his brothers of the North.

Bottom line: these Northern tribes called Israel, will produce the Anti-Christ. Dan was of that Northern Kingdom that crossed over to Europe.

Here is the proof of that lineage of Messiah. Although Joseph was a step-father, the kingly lineage came from the male side so he was of the lineage of Nathan. Mary, the earthly mother needed to bring forth Yeshua, was also of the lineage of Nathan, NOT SOLOMON.

And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli, ... Which was the son of Melea, which was the son of Menan, which was the son of Mattatha, which was the son of Nathan, which was the son of David.... (Luke 3:23,31)

Does it really matter which lineage? Absolutely. So important was it to establish the legality of Jesus and His claim to be the Messiah that Matthew lists the genealogy of Jesus on the Father's side. Without that legal claim, Jesus could not fulfill prophecy that said Messiah would be a descendant of Abraham (Gen. 12:3, 22:18, Gal. 3:16) and David (2 Sam. 7:12-19, Jer. 23:5)

God knew that the Jews, the hard-heads that they were, would need proof of that claim according to Jewish Law, therefore God provided a father who, not only had these credentials but who was also willing to be a loving parent to Mary's first born.

In the Gospel of Luke, the genealogy is listed differently. There all the men on Mary's side, which also go back to King David and Abraham are listed. This listing gives the bloodlines of priests from Levi.

Jeshua HaMashiach qualified for both High Priest and King of Israel. No longer is there a High Priest needed, nor the sacrifices since He was also the Perfect Lamb of God. He finished it. Thus any man who ascends Israel's throne claiming to be of the lineage of King David through King Solomon and of the Tribe of Judah demanding to be worshipped as their Messiah will very quickly be rejected by the True Jews. They will see through the farce and refuse to bow to his authority. I believe those days are not far away in the future.

No matter how the Rabbinical Council, called the Sanhedrin, ( now re-established in Tiberias since 2004 after losing it's power in the Land since it was disbanded in 70AD), may try to weave a false thread around these two qualifications, only Yeshua HaMashiach is able to fulfill it all.

Interesting also to the times that we are in was the establishment of a Sanhedrin again in 2004, just like it was in the days of Jesus.

For further proof of the correct Seed of which came the lineage for King was not Solomon but of Nathan look:

http://www.tedmontgomery.com/bblovrvw/emails/JesusDavidSolomon.html

Gerlinda