Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ShockCast:: Surviving the Coming Genocide

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.omegashock.com/2014/10/02/surviving-the-coming-genocide-lessons-of-history/
-------

My hope is that the arrival of Ebola in America won’t mean the death of millions over the coming months. If it doesn’t, then it will have provided us with an important warning to prepare for what WILL kill millions.

And, make no mistake, the New World Order elites have your death in mind, and we must plan to thwart their goals, by surviving – and continuing our service to God.

The interesting thing is that we DO have history to guide us. This isn’t the first time that vile psychopaths have sought to massacre large numbers of people, so we should take a lesson from the pages of history – as we contemplate a dark future.

Surviving the Coming Genocide – Lessons of History
Yesterday’s article was a lesson in the horrifying. We cannot know for sure that the dire implications of that article will be realized over the coming months, but that shouldn’t keep us from keeping those implications in mind.

Ebola Redux

By the way, just to reiterate one of the points about yesterday’s article, let me say that we do not know for sure – yet – if Ebola is airborne. We have circumstantial evidence that it is. We DO have reports that a purely simian variant WAS. And, we have a possible vector model in the form of Influenza A.

We will not know for sure that Ebola is airborne until Winter comes. Influenza IS an airborne virus, but even that virus is more commonly transmitted via droplet.

Why Winter?

Because such viruses are often not airborne until cold weather comes – allowing the virus to be suspended in colder, denser air.

That’s why Winter will be the test. We’ll see.

But, even if Ebola ISN’T an airborne disease, it could still kill millions of Americans over the coming months. And, if THAT doesn’t do the trick, the elites will have another bio-weapon to try, or they will choose a different route, altogether.

Lessons From Christian History
The point is that that they either want you under their direct control, or dead. And, you want to be in neither of those situations.

So, what’s the answer?

History DOES provide some examples of how people reacted to threats like this. However, my own research on the subject is limited, so I’m sure that you will have some excellent examples of your own to provide.

One of the biggest examples is the Church. Christians have been persecuted for two thousand years, and it is impossible to count how many have died. But, it is safe to say that tens of millions died at the hands of the Roman Catholic Church, alone.

Run And Fight
How did our brethren react to this very real threat?

Run and Fight

Those really were the only two options that they had, and depending on their circumstances, they chose one or the other – or both. And, depending on your situation, you will need to make the same choices.

Now, I am on record as saying that we are not to use deadly force for economic or political reasons. That was the point of my article here:

The Gun and Jesus Christ

http://www.omegashock.com/2014/04/17/the-gun-and-jesus-christ/

I understand the upset that this article caused, and I don’t like causing upset. But, I believe that it is necessary for each of us to closely examine the situations that would permit us to take a life. And, we should make that examination now, long before the time for action arrives.

But, let me make this point clear:

I DO believe that it is permissible to take a life in self-defense, or in defense of your family or community – when there is no other alternative.

When a robber comes into your home, you are to shoot – and that means shoot-to-kill. Anything else is a fool’s errand. Should anyone enter my home while I am there, without my permission, a death certificate will be issued. But, I will do everything in my power to avoid having to kill someone.

I guess that you could say that the locks on my door are to help protect me from having to choose deadly options.

The Christians Of Europe

The Christians of Europe were also faced with the same challenge of what to do, when the armies of the Vatican marched against them.

Do they stand and fight?

or…

Do they run?

History records examples of both, and the success of those answers depended on the situation. If you lived in the mountains, you had the luxury of mounting a successful guerrilla campaign – like the Waldenses successfully used to defend against the genocidal mania of Rome. But, if you lived in the plains…

…well, you didn’t have that luxury.

If you didn’t live in an easily defensible location, you had little choice, but to run to a place where you COULD defend yourself – or, at least have someone that could do it for you. And, history shows that we did more running than fighting. Or, maybe I should say that we were more successful at running, than fighting.

Now, About You
So, this is the choice.

Do you run?

or…

Do you Fight?

And, I believe that it really does depend upon your situation. If you are in a place where it will be hard for the elites to kill you, then you have the luxury of choosing to fight – if you wish. But, for the vast majority of us, the only reasonable option is to run.

For Those Who Must Run

I certainly do not have the luxury of choice, in this case. And, most of you do not suffer from such luxury, either. This means needing to be able to evacuate to a place of safety, when you see signs of trouble.

Please do not fool yourself into thinking that your military prowess will enable you to survive what is coming – if you are not in a defensible position, with a like-minded community that is cooperating in its defense. Very few of us have the skill and abilities of John Rambo.

Furthermore, even a community defense will require lots of running. It would be very easy for the elites to take out whole communities that resist their efforts – by spraying them with chemical or biological weapons.

So, just like Zvi, staying at least one step ahead of these Nazis will be the only choice that we have – for the vast majority of us. Of course, how you do that will ALSO depend upon your situation. Those of us with children will need to be much more proactive, than those of us without children. And, being proactive means careful planning and knowing WHEN to move when the signs of danger appear.

Let me be clear that I am NOT in Taiwan because I am being ‘pro-active’. My wake-up to the danger that we are all in, came on April 5th, 2011 – while I was already here. But, if that April 5th wake-up had happened in the US, I would have begun the process that would have led my wife and I to where we are now – or, at least a place like it.

Should danger rear its ugly seven heads here – which is likely – we will move. And, Lord willing, we will keep moving until the Lord comes, or the elites catch us flat-footed.

Get Portable

However, being able to keep one step ahead of the bad guys, means being portable. It means reducing your existence to a point where you can pick up what you have and leave. If you are in a situation where running is your only option, you had better start thinking about what it means to have a portable life.

Is your life portable?

It’s time to start thinking about that.

I truly hope that you’ll be ready for this
(That’s a link. There’s not much time left.)

A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished. – Proverbs 22:3