Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture New Updates: September 24 2014

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Link: http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page!

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

24 Sep 14

Survey: Support for legal weed drops 7 points in the past year
National support for legalized marijuana has slipped by seven percentage points in the past year, from 51 percent in 2013 to 44 percent today, according to the Public Religion Research Institute.

Peter King on ISIS: Be Ready for Attacks on US Soil
"We always have to be alert to them, [but] we have to be even more so now because they want to show . . . the Muslim world they're not going to sit back and take [it], they're going to fight back."

Increasing Number of Americans Want Religion in Politics, Pew Poll Finds
The number of people who say churches and other houses of worship should express their views on social and political issues is up six percentage points since the 2010 midterm elections, from 43 percent to 49 percent. Similarly, those who think there has been "too little" expression of faith from political leaders is up from 37 percent to 41 percent.

Inconvenient baby killed for mother’s right to choose, but gets a bad poem in its honor
I would have made sure that we had a space on the wall to measure her height as she grew. I would have made sure I was a good mother to look up to. But I would have supported her right to choose. To choose a life for herself, a path for herself. I would have died for that right, just like she died for mine. I’m sorry but you came at the wrong time.

U.S. hospitals unprepared to handle Ebola waste
U.S. hospitals may be unprepared to safely dispose of the infectious waste generated by any Ebola virus disease patient to arrive unannounced in the country, potentially putting the wider community at risk, biosafety experts said.

Shallow Quake Rattles Costa Mesa
A preliminary magnitude-2.4 earthquake hit Costa Mesa on Tuesday, the U.S. Geological Survey said. The shallow temblor struck at 3:31 p.m. at a depth of about a mile, the USGS reported. The epicenter was in the 3000 block of Cassia Avenue, according to coordinates on the agency's website.

GEOMAGNETIC UNREST
Today, the interplanetary magnetic field (IMF) near Earth is tilting south, not much, but enough to open a crack in Earth's magnetosphere. NOAA forecasters estimate a 40% chance that a full-fledged geomagnetic storm could develop in the next 24 hours.

Blowing the Shofar ca.1935
Jews around the world will blow 100 shofar blasts on Thursday and Friday, Rosh Hashana 5765 (2014). "Blow the Shofar at the New Moon for our holiday Because It Is a Decree for Israel, a Judgment Day for the God of Jacob" - Psalms 81

Filipino ISIS Group Holding Two Germans Hostage
The Filipino terrorist organization Abu Sayyaf, which recently pledged loyalty to the Islamic State (ISIS), is holding two German citizens captive and demanding 250 million Philippine Pesos (over $5.6 million) from Germany within 15 days - or they will kill the hostages. The two Germans, aged 55 and 71, were abducted in April from their sailing yacht in Palawan in the western Philippines according to the German-language news source

Norway: ISIS Terrorists 'Planned to Behead Entire Family'
A group of Danish Muslim extremists sympathetic to the "Islamic State" terrorist group (IS) planned to murder an entire family and film it as a "warning" to Western states intervening against IS in Iraq and Syria. According to Norway's NRK TV channel the group of Islamists intended to break into a random home, slit the throats of all the residents and post the footage online.

Police Ambushed by Muslim Rioters on Temple Mount
The rioters fired at police at the Mughrabi Gate, which is the only point of access for Jewish visitors to the site currently under the de facto rule of the Jordanian Waqf (Islamic trust). Yassam police special forces and Border Patrol officers pushed their way onto the Temple Mount and pressed back the rioters.

Eruption Maps of Earthquakes each Day
Over 40 earthquakes have been recorded in the Bárðarbunga area since midnight. The biggest ones were just after midnight and measured 3.3 and another of 3.4 at around 5 am.

Obama, Cameron vow to fight anti-Semitism in Rosh Hashanah greeting
US President Barack Obama and British Prime Minister David Cameron each released a greeting for Rosh Hashanah on Tuesday night to Jews in America, Britain, Israel and across the globe. Obama offered "warmest wishes for a sweet and happy New Year, and recalled a quote by his "good friend" Ellie Wiesel which emphasizes the importance of renewal: "God gave human beings a secret, and that secret was not how to begin but how to begin again."

World leaders meet with multiple crises on agenda
Facing a world in turmoil from multiple crises ranging from wars in the Mideast and Africa to the deadly scourge of Ebola and growing Islamic radicalism, leaders from more than 140 countries open their annual meeting at the United Nations on Wednesday with few solutions. The issue certain to top the agenda is the threat from Islamic terrorists intent on erasing borders, with the first U.S. and Arab airstrikes in Syria delivered Monday night in response.

Yemen: Houthi leader hails 'revolution'
The leader of Yemen's Shia Houthi rebels has described his supporters' takeover of key parts of the capital, Sanaa, as a "successful revolution". Abdul Malik al-Houthi said his movement had forced the government to give in to the demands of the people. The Houthis and the government signed a deal on Sunday to end deadly clashes.

Islamic State battle could take years, Pentagon says
US-led air strikes have disrupted Islamic State (IS) militants but the fight against them will take years, a Pentagon spokesman has told the BBC. The comments came as activists reported new strikes around the town of Kobane, near Syria's border with Turkey. Kobane has been besieged by IS fighters for several days, forcing about 130,000 Syrian Kurds to flee into Turkey.

World leaders pledge to tackle climate change
World leaders on Tuesday (23 September) pledged to step up efforts to fight climate change in the run-up to a global climate agreement in Paris at end of next year. Speaking at the UN Climate summit in New York, EU commission chief Jose Manuel Barroso told the assembly of some 120 leaders that the EU is on track to meeting its 2020 target on cutting emissions and increasing renewable energy.

100 Christians, Including Children, Arrested During Major House Church Raid in China
Worshippers pray during a mass at the Liuhe Catholic Church in Liuhe village on the outskirts of Qingxu county, northern China, in this undated photo. Over 100 Christians, including children, were arrested during a major house church raid on Sunday in Foshan city in China's Guangdong Province. Close to 200 police officers stormed in during the service, eyewitnesses said, believed to be part of a large-scale crackdown on Christians in the country.

Chinese Companies Profiting From Exporting ‘Tools of Torture,’ Report Says
Chinese companies are manufacturing, exporting and ultimately profiting from law enforcement equipment that can be used for torture, according to a report released Tuesday by two international human rights groups.

CDC Predicts As Many As 1.4 Million Ebola Cases by Early 2015
A new and particularly grim CDC projection estimates that Ebola cases in western Africa could easily breach the million mark in just four months. The agency warned that without an effective intervention or a slowdown in the transmission of the virus, the world's biggest outbreak on record could extend from 550,000 to as many as 1.4 million cases by January 20. From the Washington Post:

Shadowy al Qaeda cell, hit by U.S. in Syria, seen as 'imminent' threat
While the world has focused on a U.S.-led air assault on Islamic State strongholds in Syria, American officials said they also struck a blow there against a little-known cadre of hardened al Qaeda militants that posed a more immediate threat to the West.

Cop's Tip For Not Getting Raped By A Cop: 'Don't Get Pulled Over'
In response to the arrests of three law enforcement officials in Oklahoma for sexually assaulting women while on the job, an Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper told women they can avoid getting raped by a cop if they simply follow traffic laws.

COLUMNIST: I've Been Added To The US 'Terrorist Watch List'
Stephen Hayes, a senior writer for the conservative-leaning Weekly Standard magazine, has been placed on the Department of Homeland Security's terrorist watch list, he announced Tuesday afternoon.

23 Sep 14

Ebola death rates 70% - WHO study
New figures suggest 70% of those infected with Ebola in West Africa have died, higher than previously reported, says the World Health Organization. Ebola infections will treble to 20,000 by November if efforts to tackle the outbreak are not stepped up, the UN agency has warned.

Papua New Guinea Earthquake Today 2014 Strikes Near Kokopo
USGS indicates to news that a 5.4 magnitude Papua New Guinea earthquake today struck just after 1:24 am local time. The quake was shallow. Reps tell news that the quake started only thirty-four miles below ground level. As a result the quake could be felt across the region.

Women killed in Satanic murder-suicide pact, trial told
The killing was allegedly a celebration of Beltane — a Satanic holiday which has been associated with human sacrifice.

Sheriff calls for U.S. troops on Rio Grande
'We can protect Korean border but not our own?' Another border-state sheriff is voicing his frustrations with the Obama administration’s failure to secure the border, saying the lack of action has overwhelmed his county with criminals, drug-cartel members and possible terrorists.

Obama to Enlist U.N. in Fight Against ISIS
Obama will make a wholehearted pitch to the General Assembly for the broadest possible international coalition to fight the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria. In face-to-face meetings with several leaders on the sidelines of the Assembly, he will try to nail down specific commitments to the effort, whether military, financial or humanitarian.

Physicists teleport quantum state of photon to crystal over 25 kilometers
Physicists have succeeded in teleporting the quantum state of a photon to a crystal over 25 kilometers of optical fiber. The experiment constitutes a first, and simply pulverizes the previous record of 6 kilometers achieved ten years ago by the same team. Passing from light into matter, using teleportation of a photon to a crystal, shows that, in quantum physics, it is not the composition of a particle which is important, but rather its state,

IS Calls to Kill Westerners, Claims Obama is 'Mule of the Jews'
"If you can kill a disbelieving American or European - especially the spiteful and filthy French - or an Australian, or a Canadian, or any other disbeliever from the disbelievers waging war, including the citizens of the countries that entered into a coalition against the Islamic State, then rely upon Allah, and kill him in any manner or way however it may be," IS spokesman Abu Muhammad al-Adnani urged.
[/u]

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Rapture New Updates: September 24 2014

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Our Facebook page is :
Please like the facebook page! We are growing daily!

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Our Facebook page is :

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Our Facebook page is :

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Our Facebook page is :

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven