Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reconcile "THIS"............!!!!

Revelation 22:14..... Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

WHATTTT.......???????????

How can that be?? I am saved by grace!!!!

Yes. But that does not mean that you will have right to the tree of LIFE! It says they "MAY" have right! And that is if they {DO HIS COMMANDMENTS}!

AND YOU "MAY" BE ABLE TO ENTER INTO THE CITY.

What CITY?

Revelation 21:10...And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God.

Yes, all the commandments can be summed up in these TWO:

1. Love God with all your heart

2. Love your neighbor as yourself

If we love God with all our heart, we will automatically KEEP his commandments. But this requires EFFORT on our part!

And LOVE your neighbor as yourself, really requires effort!

FAITH without works is DEAD! If we are saved by grace through FAITH, then what does that mean?

You don't need a degree from seminary to understand this! It is simple. Stop listening to the contortionist twisting the word of God and reason with your own mind:

Galatians 1:11...But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

12.. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

READ your BIBLE and let the word speak to you! And pray for the revealing of all truth through Jesus Christ our LORD!

YES< YES< AND YES!!! We are saved by Gods grace, through faith in his Son Jesus Christ, for the redemption of sin. It is a GIFT! When someone gives you something, what do you do?

Most people show appreciation. HOW? By wanting to let the person know that they are loved for thinking about us enough to give us something.

Showing appreciation to God is to keep his commandments! And LOVE is the key to accomplishing this..........

How hard is that? Evidently pretty hard because you hear all this chatter about how the law is no more relevant since we were GIVEN salvation by Jesus.

My friends, it is NOT easy to LOVE your enemies, let alone love you neighbor as yourself. And to give our Lord his due love as our appreciation, if it is honest, requires EFFORT! At least I have found that to be the case in myself. I have had to start over at just getting to KNOW what the 10 commandments are in order to be able to TRY to follow them.

We cannot honestly keep what we don't even know to be the TRUTH, let alone follow the law, ANY laws, if we don't even pay attention to them! What does that say to God when we go about our business after being saved and we can't even say what his rules are, let alone keep them?

I tell you, this is not a simple matter! For to turn the cheek in order to allow your enemy to have his way by striking you on both sides, goes against my instinct of wanting to strike back, and HARD! But to be a true sheep among wolves, is exactly what true love allows, for to be an example of how to act REQUIRES "EFFORT" beyond our human capacity. To the point of needing the Holy Spirit to strengthen us in the face of EVIL and allow God to rebuke it for what it is.

I KNOW I am saved by Jesus Christ shed blood and it is a FREE gift by God to me and it is by faith through grace. But to be truly following after the things of the Spirit requires that I give Effort on my part to LOVE God with all my heart and LOVE my neighbor as myself.

ACORDING to Jesus, if I TRUELY do this, I have obeyed the 10 commandments of our Father.

Personally, I need continual prayer and intake of the word in order to even keep my mind on loving others! I find it uneasy to even think about forgiving Islamized humans that can cut off another humans head while they are suffering it, LIVE! Are they part of this requirement of loving others as ourselves?

These are the things I wrestle with. NOT weather or not your doctrine is better than mine or mine better than yours. There is only one doctrine that is the TRUTH! That is the Bible doctrine, the very word of God. And I am the only one that has to stand before the throne of God and answer for what "I" did, not you or anyone else. So I try to stay focused on my salvation, not yours. But to love others as ourself, requires that I be concerned about you as well. This is difficult to me. For what do you care about me?

Do you see the intensity that is required to truly love others as yourself.

Loving God with all my heart is my only true meaning in this world. But I fail miserably, daily. I ask of him constantly, yet give very little. I think that I am loving him, but I shun others for my own feelings, probably from childhood scars of mistreatment at the hands of mean humans, like most everybody on this earth.

You see the dilemma? Cause and effect has led humanity to the brink of destruction. Hatred is the evil bread of satan and we are in up to our necks!

And it is all because of NOT listening to Gods commandments!

I encourage all to reply, for your thoughts are my thoughts, and vise versa. We are all the same and in this together, so PLEASE HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND?

Michael