Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One Hour of Testing

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

How long is an Hour? I'm not speaking of the hour on the clock, which is 60 minutes.

I'm thinking of this portion in Joe Ortiz book, "Why Christians Will Suffer Great Tribulation"

To the angel in the church of Philadelphia, the Lord acknowledges this congregation as being faithful to the name of Jesus, even though their outward strength has dwindled from the persecutions. These are the called out ones who have endured patiently throughout their existence, keeping the command of the Lord. He tells them that they will not be victimized by the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world for testing. He exhorts them to continue to hold on to what they have (faith in the Lord Jesus Christ) so no one will take their due reward, the crown of life. To those that overcome, the Lord will write on

In that above paragraph, it is clear that these living Saints will not be victimized during that hour of testing coming upon the whole world.

Then in this next scripture, below, we read of the ones that seem to be the ones that will be doing the victimizing/persecution of the Living Saints for the hour that they are given to rein as kings with the Beast.

Revelation 17:12 (KJV) " And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. "

And then there is this reference of how in one hour great wealth has been brought to ruin . Apparently, it is these ten kings under the Beast who have, through their terror upon earth's inhabitants, is now reaping the results of their evil reign.

Revelation 17:18 "In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!' "Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off."

How ever long that hour is that is coming upon the earth, it is clear that the Beast and his ten kings are involved. But even more apparent is that the Church of Philadelphia, whom the Lord had set an "Open Door" which no one is able to shut, is still on earth.

Now, what do those that believe the true Saints (their Gentile Church) will be taken out before there even is a 7 years of Tribulation, have to say about that? I don't think there can be any argument that these Saints mentioned are the most qualified, is there?

1. They are given the highest praise of the 7 churches.

2. No one, even the powers of Hell, will be able to close the door of their Salvation, so there is nothing to keep them from being raptured before the hour of Temptation comes upon the world. Yet, there is no rapture or taking out mentioned.

3. They are even promised that these of the Synagogue of Satan, which we now, openly refer to as, the Illuminati, will come to bow before before their feet.

Revelation 1: 7-9 "And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: These are the words of the holy one, the true one, who has the key of David, who opens and no one will shut, who shuts and no one opens: "I know your works. Look, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut. I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but are lying--I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you."

Joe tells in his book:

Therefore, the called out ones need be ready and willing to lay aside everything (material possessions, jobs, friends, and even family) and pick up their crosses and follow Him. Paul tells us what it‘s going to be like in those days, which will include a spiritual malaise which (to a great degree) already exists at this precise moment: But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them. Notice the last bit of advice??? Have nothing to do with them. But here is what we are to do:

"Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season, correct, rebuke and encourage – with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry, (2 Timothy 4:2-5, NIV)

Are you at peace with yourself, knowing that you have done all that you can do to bring others to the Saving Grace of Christ?

Are you carrying the Cross that has been given to you by the Lord? This is not the cross of making your own life better. In fact, it is a cross that, usually does the opposite.

As Joe points out:

As he begins to close his second letter to Timothy, Paul knows that his death is soon at hand; although weary, tired, exhausted, in much pain from years of beatings, floggings, and many other sorrows. Knowing and expecting to be executed soon by his persecutors, he is at peace, knowing the mission Christ gave him of evangelizing the gospel has been completed. He knows his reward will be given to him on that glorious day (not any sooner than) when Christ appears; but, yet he continues to exhort his fellow servants in the Lord about the rewards they will also receive, on that great day, as He promised:

For I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time has come for my departure. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day – and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing, (2 Timothy 4:6-8, NIV).

The Greek word for poured is spendo, which literally means and is used of one whose blood is poured out in a violent death for the cause of God.

This may be a shock to many but to a few, who have been paying attention to what is the drive behind these End Day events, it is no surprise at all. More surprising is the fact that most Americans just do not give a rip about the Satanic Drive behind those that are swearing to come to your borders to behead you.

Today, there was an article posted on this forum that should be very disturbing to anyone that is the least bit aware, that Rome has, not only invented this group of terrorist, but is determined to use them against Christians and Jews.

Concrete Evidence ! Vatican Wrote Koran !

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=944018&cmd=show

There will be martyrs among the living Saints who await the Coming of the Lord. There will be those who are set aside, with special protection and power, to do the will of God in His Divine Purpose. There will be others who will probably die from the pestilence coming upon earth and through the catastrophes already greatly increasing upon earth. Only God knows our destiny; He knows what you will do with this information.

Whatever it is that God has for you; the sooner you know that you will not be caught out in a pre-tribulation Rapture, the sooner you will settle that matter it in your heart and mind therefore better able to set yourself about the business of building the Armour of God to withstand the wiles of the Devil. Your only food may well be the Word of God hidden within you.

Sincerely,
Gerlinda

Joe Ortiz book
Link: End Times Passover

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=924414&cmd=show

Re: One Hour of Testing

AMEN!

Michael

bump

bump