Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Watchman Alert!! : Borax for health use: Nanofilament Replication Inhibitor

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMxOt_-8KGU
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please like the facebook page! We are growing daily!

Nanofilament Replication Inhibitor

Borax (20 Mule Team from Walmart) is a natural antifungal compound with about two dozen health benefits that also is the best Nanofilament Replication Inhibitor on Earth. The House of Rothschild is spraying us with chemtrails that include the nanobot components that find their way to our stomach environments to begin replicating as crystals first, until the filaments begin replicating on the corners of the chipsets allowing for nanobot mobility. Artificial Intelligence uses the HAARP carrier wave and hundreds of subfrequencies to interact and communicate with the nanobots inside your body where your body/brain functions are monitored and input data is fed to your host self inside the CFR Working Group Projects that include AI-created and assisted Real World Simulations part of threat assessment and contingency planning for the Rothschild-run Underground Ark Cities connected to Project Black Star. I am not allowed to mention the Nanofilament Replication Inhibitor (Borax) on the Revolution Radio Shows, but I can send you to my youtube channel to see this this video under this name.

Do your own research and consult your physician and decide for yourself if you want to use three pinches of regular 20 Mule Team Borax in your drinking water each day. Never use more than 1/4 teaspoon of Borax in your drinking water in any 24-hour period for people 200 pounds and above. The recommended dosage for people around 100 pounds is only 1/8th of a teaspoon per day, so do the research and act accordingly. You only need a minute amount of Borax in your drinking water to begin reaping the benefits. I use the Borax in my drinking water every day and my Candida condition is gone and my thinking is clearer and my body is much healthier. :0)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Watchman Alert!! : Borax for health use: Nanofilament Replication Inhibitor

bump

Re: Watchman Alert!! : Borax for health use: Nanofilament Replication Inhibitor

I was using Borax for a while but for some reason did like I've done with other things, replaced it with something else. BUT, NOW AFTER GETTING THIS INFORMATION FROM A FRIEND, I WILL BE USING IT FOR ONE MAIN REASON RIGHT NOW; MY EYES ARE BECOMING DIMMER...especially the good one has become blurry (cataract), which makes it so hard to see to read, which I love to do. Perhaps, it will even help restore some of my hearing loss. Anyway, I am really stoked about this report ONCE AGAIN.

Gerlinda

Thread: My vision is perfect now. Borax made it. must be the getting rid of calcification in my eyes or something. I really don't need glasses anymore.

Plus my skin is like the skin of a baby. so soft. all my dry skin an pimples and **** are gone.

I feel like a teen again. My sex-drive is through the roof. I'm building muscles and burning fat without working out.

My hair-loss has reversed.

My mood is super good and I feel really happy.

Borax really is a wonder cure!!!
-------------

Borax is used in Gardening.

I am a Mittleider Gardener and this year I grew the largest tomato plants of my life, over 7 feet tall and 3 feet wide 30 foot rows.

----------
op : been on borax for 2 months. about 2 - 3 weeks ago I started feeling strange and realised it was my glasses. Without them I feel fine. and read and watch tv without them now. perfect vision. before borax letters was blurry and dificult to read.
--------------
The Borax can act like a really strong antifungal in the body. It raises the PH of the environment and it makes a really inhospitable place for fungus to live.

Sodium Bicarbonate works the same way as Borax does in your body against fungus.

If you use these they can actually help to clean up your blood and your digestive tract of unwanted microbes and very small parasites.

If your blood is very acidic it becomes a breeding ground for lots of harmfull little nano sized creatures that turn into worse things. These are called Microzymas.

When you eat healthy and have a more alkaline body these things tend to die off. But if you dont have a die off of them they develop in things like emergent diseases.
----------------
Take for example some Tomato plants. One of the main reasons for End Blossom Rot is the lack of deficiency of the Element Boron.
Farmers have learned that when the end of their tomato plant becomes a black circle and rots its because the soil is low in Boron. They have the soil tested in a lab to see.
Then they add Borax into the soil and the problem goes away.
Health is related to the diet we get the same as with plants.
----------
I've been using borax for arthritis symptoms for 3 weeks. I'm 60yrs old . My knees and right hand were giving me problems the last 2 yrs. The hand and right knee are completely healed. The left knee is a lot better but still sore and stiff, but I had arthroscopic surgery done on it last yr
-----------
boric acid is one of the most effective insecticides you can buy without being a licensed exterminator
----------
Borax has a low toxicity for people and animals, but ants are another story. When ants consume the borax bait, it interferes with their digestive system and gradually kills them. This slow kill allows time for the worker ants to consume the bait and head back to the nest to share with the rest of the colony and queen.
-----------
We are 64. Only been taking it for 1 week. 1 teaspoon of 20 mule team borax (boron) in a qt of water. Just a small gulp in the morning. 1 week, and our hands don't ache!! It's so nice to have less pain! We'll stop in 2 weeks, see how we're doing and go from there. It is amazing stuff.
-----------
Borax is a salt of Boric Acid its just like regular table salt with tiny amounts of Boron in it.
Its more salt/sodium than anything
-----------

Why not just take the boron instead of borax?

I live in Norway and my government will stop this in the mail. so that's why I must use borax.
-----------

1 tsp.of 20 Mule Team Borox to 1 LITRE WATER
------------
I use a lot of mineral supplements and when I make a protein shake for breakfast in the morning I add about 1/8 teaspoon of borax.
------------
He says ordinary table salt has a higher toxicity level than borax does. Apparently you see toxic effects from about 2 tablespoons of table salt but the amount for borax is slightly higher.

So I'm not worried about it. I don't take it every day anyway. But have been using it on and off for a long time along with a lot of other things.

I don't go to doctors for decades now so I learn and experiment on my own and take care of my health by myself through study and research.
------------
I've been using it since last November and have had great results. Three of my health issues have cleared up, so far.

I spoke with my doctor about it and he said he didn't have a problem with it.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.