Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank You Frank: I Hope this will Stop the Slandering

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Frank Molver (21 Sep 2014)
"Pastor Bob re spurious KJ discussion"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2014/frankm921-2.htm
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think that was a very good letter, in spirit
You make some incorrect assertions about Joe
You pretty much avoided making a decent rebuttal

You have made your opinion known but you need to respect those here who disagree. Reminding us of your education does not seal the deal.

My King James 1611 bible has the Apocrypha
No big deal, lets not make it one
The very long introduction by the authors of the King James bible certainly have more humility then those who have made a cult out of it
And here it is

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1611-Bible/1611-King-James-Bible-Introduction.php

And then there is the issue of slander,
Belittling the other legitimate translations.

Most people here realize that there are many different ways to say something. And that is why we look to other translations on difficult verses.

Thank you Frank for speaking out in defense of Joval, whom knows his topic very well. Your words in regard to slander has been used constantly by Bob, which a man who claims to be a pastor absolutely should know is not to be done. Over and over, he has done this....to Joe Ortiz, an old man, of his own renown, who devoted 20 years in his own research, after being so thankful he had found Jesus Christ as his Savior. Even attacking the author and his wife, personally, when the Omega Shock letter was posted doesn't seem to be beneath Bob. Now, he has lowered himself even further by referring to us as "Fools..."

There is a reason I cannot call Bob "pastor". My own pastor, who happens to have been a personal friend to Bob and me, insisted that others, that were not in his care, should not call him "Pastor" and so I have always stayed away from titles. My pastor, now deceased, would never have stooped so low as to belittle people with slanderous remarks and names. He didn't demand respect....he earned it.

We may be in disagreement on some issues and that is not a new thing among believers, is it? After all, we each are individuals at different stages of our walk and guidance by the Holy Spirit. We should continue to learn from each other. But, according to the Word of God, Bob has over-stepped his boundaries.

Here is a portion of his post with the url of the complete article below it. I highlighted in red lettering that personal reference. Also, there is the Word of God in answer to Bob's habitual personal put-downs. He has lost all credibility that he believes is his to be had through his usage of "big words" and "education".

I realize this has been a longer than normal amount of detail coverage showing the clear path from how the Septuagint period used the word "ekklesia" and how the New Testament defines the "mystery" of the Church. The Church was born on Pentecost in Acts 2, with the giving of the Holy Spirit. I thought this was perfectly obvious in my original posting, never thinking that I would have to do a word-study to refute the fools at the "Pre-Wrath-Rapture-Babble" site that mislead folks to believe their warped Replacement Theology.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2014/pastorbob921-1.htm

Here is what the Bible says,

Matthew 5:22 King James Bible
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Parallel Commentaries
Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary

5:21-26 The Jewish teachers had taught, that nothing except actual murder was forbidden by the sixth commandment. Thus they explained away its spiritual meaning. Christ showed the full meaning of this commandment; according to which we must be judged hereafter, and therefore ought to be ruled now. All rash anger is heart murder. By our brother, here, we are to understand any person, though ever so much below us, for we are all made of one blood. Raca, is a scornful word, and comes from pride: Thou fool, is a spiteful word, and comes from hatred. Malicious slanders and censures are poison that kills secretly and slowly . Christ told them that how light soever they made of these sins, they would certainly be called into judgment for them. We ought carefully to preserve Christian love and peace with all our brethren; and if at any time there is a quarrel, we should confess our fault, humble ourselves to our brother, making or offering satisfaction for wrong done in word or deed: and we should do this quickly; because, till this is done, we are unfit for communion with God in holy ordinances. And when we are preparing for any religious exercises, it is good for us to make that an occasion of serious reflection and self-examination. What is here said is very applicable to our being reconciled to God through Christ. While we are alive, we are in the way to his judgement-seat; after death, it will be too late. When we consider the importance of the case, and the uncertainty of life, how needful it is to seek peace with God, without delay!

Thank You,
gerlinda

Re: Thank You Frank: I Hope this will Stop the Slandering

What It Means to Wrest The Word of God

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

In the first five minutes of Pastor Hoggard's video, he uses the word "Wrest" when he is telling how people will wrest scriptures to make it fit their theology. Here is one definition of that word from:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/wrest

A. To distort or twist the nature or meaning of: wrested the words out of context.

Mike Hoggard was reading the scriptures of II Thess. 2:1-4 where he shows what must take place first before the Rapture. The Word of God is so very, very clear about it. Please listen to it. Yet, there will always be men who want to change God's Word to fit their idea of what they want it to say and that includes whatever it takes to get their theology accepted.

2 Thess. 2:1-4 KJV
Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the dayof Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

He was referring to last week's message by Jimmy and Donnie Swaggart who apparently don't like the Greek Word and what it means and try to make it fit to their own pre-conceived notions about the Rapture.

The Illuminati always work to square a hole. It reminds me of the many false shepherds whom feed the sheep to the wolves because of their Pride. It's as if they, along with their cohorts are saying:

"Let's Wrest the Scripture if we don't like what it says. Then, let's take our "squared" scriptures and push them into the round holes and make it fit. But just in case someone notices that there are some gaps in our ' holy theology', we'll embellish some facts" OR "Hey, why bother, let's just make false accusations against our Brethren."

"Then, the people will believe us because we have had years and years of education and who is going to doubt us. And all we need to do to show that those at that other web-site are fools and don't know what they are talking about, we'll make accusations against them to put doubt into the minds of people who may be listening or reading their information."

Several times now, the Chief Manipulator and Slanderer who posts on Five Doves, has been reprimanded by men and women who know just how nasty his techniques have been. Two of these have been Jovial and also Frank Molver of Five Doves. I thank them. I believe God is using them as a warning to this very puffed up man....."Pride Goeth Before the Fall".

Lies are like Feathers that get shaken out in the Winds of Gossip; no matter if you spend the rest of your life trying to find where those feathers that you shook in an effort to undo the damage, they can never be retrieved. Slandering Words are such a serious matter and to even use the word "Fool" as was done today against this website, The Word of God tells us that one who calls another one a fool is in danger of Hell Fire.

Matthew 5:22 King James Bible

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

It becomes more evident as each day passes how the enemy has infiltrated into the Ecclesia so that the Body begins to attack itself, rather like Ecclesia Ebola.

The damage may not ever be completely undone but an apology will go a long way in making it right before God and your fellow man.

Gerlinda