Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Omega Shock: Why the NWO is Moving Now

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

I mentioned yesterday that the most awful period in human history has already started. We are already engaged in World War III. The global financial collapse that began in 2007 still continues to rampage across the globe. Disease stalks the world. Something is killing sea life in the Pacific Ocean. Morality and decency has hit new lows. And, the US government has become a dark and sinister force in the world.

Of course, none of this is new to you, but I am struck by the sense of urgency that the New World Order Elites feel. Time is running out for them, so they have to make their move – NOW.

I believe that one key element is resources.

One day, we might be able to make something from nothing and live on sunlight, but we aren’t there yet. We still need to pull resources from the ground to create and maintain the advances in our civilization.

Unfortunately, those resources are getting more and more expensive to find and then extract. What once sat in on the surface, out in the open… well …now, we have to level mountains to get.

Of course, because we are clever, we’ve been able to work out ways to be more efficient at leveling mountains, but there are limits to even cleverness. And that is not good news for the rapacious elites who want the world for themselves.

Peak Silver
On Friday, last week, I talked about how important silver is to the technology that we use today. And, that was on the back of Harvey Organ’s prediction that the financial system would collapse because silver inventories are too low to meet current demand – at the price that it is now. And then, just two days ago, I wrote about how SRSrocco was confirming all this.

Why are we having this problem with silver?

Why don’t we just go out and dig up more?

Well, the answer is that the cost of digging it out of the ground is too high. The silver that was easy to get to has already been dug out. So, until the price of silver goes up, companies that mine silver aren’t going to expand their production.

This means that we are either going to need to increase the price of silver to encourage mining companies to dig up more silver, or we are going to need to live with fewer electronic toys, because without silver, you can’t do electronics.

We are hitting our limits – right at the time when our demand for silver is going up.

Peak Copper
We are also predicting that we will hit a peak in our ability to produce copper in about 26 years. That may seem like a long time for you, but you aren’t thinking like the elites think.

Peak Phosphorus
And then, there’s phosphorus. It’s a part of the three key elements that plants need to grow:

Nitrogen
Phosphorous
Potassium
Nitrogen is everywhere, so that isn’t a problem, but phosphorus needs to be mined. And, we will reach our limits in phosphorus production in 2030 – about 16 years from now.

No phosphorus?

No fertilizer.

Yes, we will be able to go with more expensive, organic sources, but it will mean the end of cheap food.

You will spend much more of your day working, so that you can eat.

Peak Water
You’ve noticed the drought in California, right?

But, we’ve been able to dodge the effects of this drought by pumping water from underground aquifers. The problem is that these aquifers take a long time to replenish, and some areas are running dry.

Peak Minerals
And, let’s not forget the minerals used by industry. The EU is forecasting a tripling in the need for 14 minerals that are critical for their industry. And, they aren’t sure if they will be able to get them at the price that they can afford. And, it is these minerals that they are worried about:

Antimony Germanium PGMs (Platinum Group Metals)
Beryllium Graphite Rare earths
Cobalt Indium Tantalum
Fluorspar Magnesium Tungsten
Gallium Niobium

China, Russia, Brazil and the Congo are the main sources for these minerals.

Um… I think that there’s just a teeny, tiny problem when you realize that you’d better be really nice to those four countries, or you don’t get those minerals.

And, remember that the rest of the world will be competing with the EU for those minerals.

Okay, So We’ll Just Work Harder
Now, all of that is pretty bad, and there are ways to work around any one of those problems.

But, all of them together?

Extremely, EXTREMELY difficult.

Of course, we could all just work harder. But…

…are you sure that will be enough?

I mean, yes, we WILL work harder, but we’ll get far, far less for our efforts than we did before.

Oh, I almost forgot, there’s something that will make all that I have said above, come much much sooner and get much, much worse.

Peak Oil
Please understand that it takes an enormous amount of energy to get those resources. Except for water, we literally have to move mountains to get at those metals and minerals.

What do we power the equipment that we use to get those metals and minerals?

Oil.

As the cost of oil goes up, our ability to get those metals and minerals goes down.

Yes, it is true that we will use alternatives, but there’s a reason why we don’t have electric bulldozers or hydrogen powered dump trucks. They just aren’t as good as the ones that run on gasoline or diesel.

Back To The NWO
Now, the New World Order Elites obviously see all this and are gnashing their teeth over all these resources that they believe are rightfully theirs, resources being consumed by the useless eaters – you and me.

And, they have a solution for that.

Kill off six billion people.

Problem solved.

If you think that I’m joking, you haven’t been paying attention to what they have been saying to us. For decades, they’ve been telling us this, but we just didn’t believe them.

Of course, it’s hard to imagine that anyone could be so evil, but our difficulty in imagining such a thing is not an barrier to their ability to do it. They really ARE that evil, and you need to believe it.

Didn’t we see this in action with the horribly efficient death machine of Nazi Germany, the USSR, China, North Korea, Cambodia, etc.?

Right. But now, they’ve perfected their genocidal plans.

On The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show
By the way, I talked about this and more in my interview on the Curtner and Kerr Radio Show today. You can find the interview here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/curtner-and-kerr/2014/09/18/john-little-from-omegashockcom-speaking-on-the-lateness-of-the-hour

I think that the interview went very well. I hope that you will be blessed by it.

What an interesting – yet, horrifying – time live.

I truly hope that you’ll be ready for this
(That’s a link. There’s not much time left.)

A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished. – Proverbs 22:3

http://www.omegashock.com/2014/09/18/why-the-nwo-is-moving-now/

Re: Omega Shock: Why the NWO is Moving Now

I don't know how many people have questioned the fact that the Elite intend to reduce the population to 500 million.

But why? You tell them.

But why? You give another reason.

Here is a well written article by Omega Shock that tells us exactly why they believe they need to reduce the population.

The world no longer has the necessary minerals to sustain our present life-styles and our present food supplies.

Didn't the Bible tell us that a days wages would be needed to buy a loaf of bread? Read this and once again, be amazed at how true the Word of God has been.

Open the Book and find the answers to all of life's issues.

Loved this article.

g