Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture New Updates: September 15 2014

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Link: http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page!

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

15 Sep 14

U.S. scientists say Ebola epiodemic will rage for another 12 to 18 months
Epidemiologists have been creating computer models of the Ebola epidemic for the National Institutes of Health and the Defense Department. The model they have created is a far less optimistic estimate than that of the World Health Organization (WHO), which last month said it hoped to contain the outbreak within nine months and 20,000 total cases.

Ebola: 'In decades of humanitarian work, I've never seen such suffering'
I wake up each morning – if I have managed to sleep – wondering if this is really happening, or if it is a horror movie. In decades of humanitarian work I have never witnessed such relentless suffering of fellow human beings or felt so completely paralysed and utterly overwhelmed at our inability to provide anything but the most basic, and sometimes less than adequate, care.

Senate Majority Leader: Hamas is Just as Bad as Islamic State
In a recent speech, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) condemned Hamas and noted that it was no better than the Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) group.

Germany Bans Islamic State
Coinciding with the launch of a broad U.S. campaign against the Sunni terrorists, which could include air strikes in Syria as well as Iraq, Germany introduced an immediate ban making all IS propaganda, symbols and activities illegal.

Israelis Warned of Heightened Terror Threat Abroad
The Israeli National Security Council's Counter-Terrorism Bureau has warned of the increased likelihood of terror attacks targeting Israeli and Jewish targets in the run up to the High Holy Days, highlighting western Europe as an area of particular concern.

GLOBAL COOLING Antarctic sea ice hits all-time record high
Satellite imagery reveals an area of about 20 million square kilometres covered by sea ice around the Antarctic continent.

Mystery streak of light across U.S. West
“I am used to seeing planes early in the morning with lights, but this was different,” one witness told Claycord.com. “This had something coming out of it, it wasn’t just the light. I could see it spraying something.”

Seismologists predict another Icelandic volcano is about to blow
For the second time in four nail-biting years, seismologists in the land of fire and ice, Iceland, are bracing for a monumental volcanic eruption that, once again, threatens to disrupt European air traffic.

Beheaded do-gooder thought his work for Muslim charity would save him from ISIS
The Briton threatened with execution next by militants from Islamic State in Iraq and Al-Sham is a Manchester taxi driver who drove a van full of aid to Syria to help children in the war-torn country.

Bardarbunga volcano update: Holuhraun eruption and subsidence of Bardarbunga caldera continue
Earthquake activity has been stable compared to recent days. Approx. 140 events were detected since midnight (until 18:50 local time). The quakes concentrate in the northernmost part of the **** intrusion, from the eruption site to about 6 km into Dyngjujökull glacier.

Sulfur Dioxide Pollution Spreads to Northeast Iceland
Sulfur dioxide (SO2) pollution from the eruption in Holuhraun spread to Northeast Iceland yesterday. The pollution measured 1,250 micrograms per cubic meter in Reykjahlíð near Lake Mývatn at 11 pm last night, which was much higher than the levels recorded during the day, ruv.is reports. The maximum safety limit for sulfur dioxide is 600 micrograms per cubic meter.

World waits for white smoke from U.S. Fed
The U.S. Federal Reserve may give clearer hints on when it will hike the cost of borrowing in the United States in the coming week, as struggling Europe braces for a tight vote in Scotland on whether to leave the United Kingdom. As the U.S. economy picks up pace, its central bank is inching closer to raising interest rates, a move that will send ripples across the globe.

France begins reconnaissance flights over Iraq as conference opens in Paris
French military planes are carrying out their first reconnaissance flights to identify Isil targets in Iraq...foreign ministers from some 20 countries meet in Paris to discuss the shape of a US-led international coalition. ...The beheadings of the British aid worker...and two American journalists, have lent new urgency to calls for a concerted global strategy against the brutal, well-organised terrorist group...

Uganda police seize 'explosives from al-Shabab cell'
Police in Uganda say they have seized large amounts of explosives during raids on suspected al-Shabab militants. Authorities said the terrorist cell was planning to carry out imminent attacks in the capital Kampala. Nineteen people have been arrested and are being interrogated about their intentions, a police spokesman said.

Nato starts exercise in west Ukraine, weapons deliveries
Nato countries have started an annual military exercise in west Ukraine, with Kiev saying some Nato states have also begun to ship weapons. ...“Rapid Trident” began on Monday (15 September) in Yavoriv, near the Polish-Ukrainian border...the 11-day drill will practice “peacekeeping and stability operations”, including “countering improvised explosive devices, convoy operations, and patrolling”.

ISIS may target Israelis, Jews abroad, Counter-Terrorism Bureau warns
The National Security Council's Counter-Terrorism Bureau released a biannual travel advisory on Monday, ahead of the High Holy Days, warning that Western Europe may become the scene of Islamic State terror attacks on Jewish and Israeli targets. "During this period, the potential threat has grown," the Counter-Terrorism Bureau warned.

Social Security: The Shocking Way the Government's Taking Benefits Away
For the tens of millions of retirees who depend on Social Security for a major part of their financial well-being, even the smallest increase in their monthly benefits can make a big different in their ability to support themselves in retirement. But alarmingly, an increasing number of Social Security recipients face a threat that has taken away some of those hard-fought benefits -- and that threat is coming directly from the federal government in the form of garnishments due to student loans.

Hundreds Evacuate From 2 California Wildfires
Two out-of-control wildfires in California forced hundreds of residents to flee from their homes on Sunday, including one near a lakeside resort town that has burned 21 structures, authorities said.

Typhoon Kalmaegi Blows out of Philippines
A fast-moving typhoon blew out of the northern Philippines Monday after causing flash floods and landslides. Three people died when big waves and strong winds sank a stalled ferry over the weekend.

Queen Elizabeth says Scotland should 'think very carefully' ahead of independence vote
Queen Elizabeth II has made her first comments about this week's Scottish independence vote, urging Scots to "think very carefully about the future." But the popular British monarch didn't indicate a preference on how Scots should vote, carefully maintaining the neutrality that is her constitutional obligation.

Hurricane Odile makes landfall on Mexico's Baja
The powerful and sprawling Hurricane Odile has made landfall on the southern end of Mexico's Baja California peninsula.

Extent of Antarctic sea ice reaches record levels, scientists say
Scientists say the extent of Antarctic sea ice cover is at its highest level since records began. Satellite imagery reveals an area of about 20 million square kilometres covered by sea ice around the Antarctic continent.

Islamic State 101: Why are Arab countries so reluctant to help?
The past few days have offered compelling evidence for why President Obama has been so loath to militarily insert America into the fight against the brutal Islamic State.

14 Sep 14

Islamic State group's war chest is growing daily
Islamic State militants, who once relied on wealthy Persian Gulf donors for money, have become a self-sustaining financial juggernaut, earning more than $3 million a day from oil smuggling, human trafficking, theft and extortion, according to U.S. intelligence officials and private experts.

Ted Cruz Booed Off the Stage for Pro-Israel Remarks
"Those who hate Israel hate America," Cruz continued as the booing and calls for him to leave the stage grew louder. "Those who hate Jews hate Christians." "If you will not stand with Israel and the Jews, then I will not stand with you," he said. "Good night, and God bless." With that, Cruz walked off the stage, The Daily Caller disclosed.

EU seeks billions of euros to revive economy
The European Union sought ways on Saturday to marshal billions of euros into its sluggish economy without getting deeper into debt, considering options from a pan-European capital market to a huge investment fund. ...EU finance ministers tasked the European Commission, the EU executive, and the European Investment Bank (EIB) to draw up a list of projects that would create growth and decide how to finance them.

School to fingerprint students to ‘monitor their diets’
A school is implementing a biometric system...students at Redhill School in Stourbridge, England will be fingerprinted in an attempt to reduce lunch lines and "monitor pupils’ diets." ..."We are aiming to have a cashless system throughout the school. The catering system is better for parents because they don’t have to provide...lunch money every morning. From our perspective it is far more efficient as it reduces waiting times.

Netanyahu: ISIS, Hamas, al-Qaida all branches of the same poison tree
Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu warned against the rising tide of extremism in the world on Sunday, asserting that the Islamic State, Hamas, al-Qaida, the Nusra Fronta, Boko Haram and Hezbollah are all "branches of the same poison tree." Speaking during a meeting with a visiting Israel Bonds leadership delegation, Netanyahu said that all of the groups in question share the same ideology.

Gun-toting Gaza imam: Weapons will help us build ‘Islamic State’
In a recent sermon, a Gaza imam brandished an assault rifle before worshipers and declared that such weapons would allow Palestinians to build a caliphate in the region, an “Islamic State.

Hurricane Odile strengthens in Pacific off Mexico
A rapidly strengthening Hurricane Odile intensified into a strong storm Saturday night and appeared headed for a possible close brush with the southern end of Mexico's Baja California peninsula. The U.S. National Hurricane Center in Miami said Odile's maximum sustained winds had increased to 110 by Saturday night, just below a Category 3 hurricane. The storm's center was about 410 miles south-southeast of the southern tip of Baja California and moving faster to the north-northwest, at 12 mph.

[/u]

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Rapture New Updates: September 15 2014

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Our Facebook page is :
Please like the facebook page! We are growing daily!

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Our Facebook page is :

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Our Facebook page is :

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Our Facebook page is :

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven