Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How Long Until ISIS…Is Not?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/featured/lawley/lawley60.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please like the facebook page! We are growing daily!

How Long Until ISIS…Is Not?

By Gene Lawley

The point of this article is to highlight the plain truth that the sovereign God of the universe will not tolerate evil continually maintaining the upper hand. His patient, long-suffering attribute does not hold much room for the rule of evil, even though He tells us, in His long-suffering, that He is not willing for any to perish but that all would come to repentance (2 Peter 3:9). Eventually, as He wraps up this age in defeat for His enemies, He will destroy that man of lawlessness with the breath of His mouth (2 Thessalonians 2:8 and Revelation 19:11-21).

We are seeing the various factions of Islamic terrorism converge into one of much greater cruelty and evil—Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, Hezbollah, Jihadists, Muslim extremists and now, ISIS or ISIL. All are pulled from the same bag, and show us, vividly, the contrast between evil and good that is expressed by Jesus in John 10:10:

“The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.”

Centuries ago the writer of Psalm 83, in making a plea that God would intervene against Israel’s enemies by confusing and confounding them, identified those enemies with language that is almost a repeat of what we hear from the Middle East today. The hatred for Israel is still a burning fire in their bosoms, only now it reaches to Christians and the western world. That Psalm 83 has a prophetic kinship with Psalm 2, in which the Lord responds to those in the future who would conspire against Him and those who belong to Him in this manner in Psalm 2:4-6:

“He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; The Lord shall hold them in derision. Then He shall speak to them in His wrath, and distress them in His deep displeasure: ‘Yet I have set My King on My holy hill of Zion.’”

It is a certainty, then, not “if” but “when,” God will deal with this ground-swell of evil and cruelty that is beyond most people’s imagination. It may be that God has answered those prayers many times over the centuries, already. Will He do it again in this current crisis? Will the people of faith call upon Him with prayer and fasting and surrender, as they did in those days?

This takes me back to the time when Jehoshaphat, king of Judah, was confronted by the descendants of the children of Lot (Moab and Ammon) and of Esau (Mount Seir), recorded in 2 Chronicles 20. From early in the history of the Jewish people, these people, along with the descendants of Ishmael (Abraham’s son from the slave woman, Hagar), were their continual adversaries.

When Jehoshaphat learned that a great multitude of their enemies were ganging up on Judah and Jerusalem, he was afraid, and “set himself to seek the Lord, and proclaimed a fast throughout all Judah; so Judah gathered together to ask help from the Lord; and from all the cities of Judah they came to seek the Lord” (verses 3-4). The account continues with praises to God for His universal sovereignty and providential care in the past:

“Then Jehoshaphat stood in the assembly of Judah and Jerusalem, in the house of the Lord, before the new court, and said: ‘O Lord God of our fathers, are You not God in heaven, and do You not rule over all the kingdoms of the nations, and in Your hand is there not power and might, so that no one is able to withstand You? Are You not our God, who drove out the inhabitants of this land before Your people Israel, and gave it to the descendants of Abraham Your friend forever?

And they dwell in it, and have built You a sanctuary in it for Your name, saying, ‘If disaster comes upon us—sword, judgment, pestilence, or famine—we will stand before this temple and in Your presence (for Your name is in this temple), and cry out to You in our affliction, and You will hear and save.’

And now, here are the people of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir—whom You would not let Israel invade when they came out of the land of Egypt, but they turned from them and did not destroy them— here they are, rewarding us by coming to throw us out of Your possession which You have given us to inherit.

O our God, will You not judge them? For we have no power against this great multitude that is coming against us; nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are upon You.”

Now all Judah, with their little ones, their wives, and their children, stood before the Lord.

Then the Spirit of the Lord came upon Jahaziel the son of Zechariah, the son of Benaiah, the son of Jeiel, the son of Mattaniah, a Levite of the sons of Asaph, in the midst of the assembly. And he said, “Listen, all you of Judah and you inhabitants of Jerusalem, and you, King Jehoshaphat! Thus says the Lord to you:

‘Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God’s.’

“Tomorrow go down against them. They will surely come up by the Ascent of Ziz, and you will find them at the end of the brook before the Wilderness of Jeruel.

‘You will not need to fight in this battle.’

‘Position yourselves, stand still and see the salvation of the Lord, who is with you, O Judah and Jerusalem!’ Do not fear or be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them, for the Lord is with you.’

And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground, and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem bowed before the Lord, worshiping the Lord” (2 Chronicles 20: 5-17, emphasis added).

God has not relented in His regard for Israel in all of the days since restoring the Jews to their land. Almost from the very day of its new birth as a nation, Israel has had to defend its right to exist. Yet, against overwhelming odds the nation has had continual victories. Their arsenal of weaponry as a nuclear power has not been revealed, but I am certain that it is tremendous, and when unleashed, it would astound the whole world. Jewish scientific advances in several categories have won Nobel prizes in remarkable numbers. I recently read a piece on this and found that Jewish Nobel prizes now number 127, while those for Islamic countries, only seven.

In Zechariah 14 is a description of the effect of a future weapon of warfare that would melt the very flesh from the bones of a person. That is the description of a neutron bomb’s effect, which is beyond imagination, even for this nuclear age. One can only hope that the forces of evil are not able to get their hands on it.

But will God need to use military forces as they exist today when these enemies of righteousness find their cup of evil filled to the brim and ready for judgment? Will it merely be a “rustling in the mulberry bushes” that sends fear rippling through their hearts, sending them on the run? Or, perhaps they will begin fighting each other, to their own deaths?

There is no prophetic announcement of a war in the imprecatory prayer of Psalm 83, or in Psalm 2, but the conspiracy of purpose based on hatred for Israel that is exposed there has fomented for all these centuries. Will this rage explode in the prophesied Gog-Magog war of Ezekiel 38-39 when Islam marches against Israel led by Russia?

“You will come up against My people Israel like a cloud, to cover the land. It will be in the latter days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me, when I am hallowed in you, O Gog, before their eyes” (Ezekiel 38:16).

“And I will bring him to judgment with pestilence and bloodshed; I will rain down on him, on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, flooding rain, great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the LORD” (Ezekiel 38:22-23).

We see in Isaiah 17:1 that Damascus will be completely destroyed and left in a pile of rubble. That city is among the oldest continually inhabited cities, never having been destroyed before, so this declaration is definitely in the future. If ISIS is dealt with militarily in this current swelling of absolute cruelty, then Damascus could be a target. There is the continual question of what is to be done about Iran’s deceptive advances toward nuclear capability for warfare and when will Israel or the West move against them. What was it that Jesus said about wars and rumors of wars?

There is an old folk tale about a scorpion and a frog that touches on the issue facing mankind at this point:

It seems the scorpion was held up at the bank of a swollen stream without a way to cross when the frog arrived there as well. The scorpion had an idea. “Why don’t you swim across and let me ride on your back?” The frog says, “Of course not. You’ll sting me and then we both will die out there.”

After much discussion and negotiating, with promises by the scorpion that he would not sting the frog because it was in the best interest of the scorpion to reach the other side, the frog relented, and they started across the water. But halfway across, the scorpion suddenly stung the frog!

The frog exclaimed, “Why did you do that? Now we both will die!” The scorpion replied, “I am a scorpion; I sting things, that’s what I do!”

You can substitute ISIS for scorpion, there, and make the case for all of the so-called peace agreements with terrorist organizations being an exercise in futility. Only the judgment of God will have any measure of finality to these threats and actions of hatred and cruelty. Only then can it be said that ISIS IS NOT!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven