Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Must hear and pray for discernment!: Lucifer father of Cain?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUU2--gD72U
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please like the facebook page! We are growing daily!

NOTE: Pray for the HOLY SPIRIT to give you discernment

This is posted for you to pray for God to give you answers

THE BOOK OF JASHER AND ENOCH ARE QUOTED IN THE BIBLE

===========================================================

Must hear and pray for discernment!: Lucifer father of Cain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUU2--gD72U

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Must hear and pray for discernment!: Lucifer father of Cain?

Gerlinda Posted:

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

A taboo is a prohibition of an action based on the belief that such behavior is either too sacred or too accursed for ordinary individuals to undertake, under threat of supernatural punishment.

What was written and passed off as the truth of what transpired in the Garden of Eden was considered a taboo subject and covered up with "Fairy Tale Fodder". Who wanted to keep the truth from really being known? The answer is easy...the perpetrators themselves. Anytime, someone wants to cover up the truth, they create their own story. That was the case concerning the events in the Garden of Eden. So, in order to hide their guilt and their lineage, a lie was created, which seems to be a lot easier to swallow than the truth. It was presented to the illiterate masses as an apple that Adam and Eve were told not to partake. Actually, it was called a fruit but soon became an apple. In, our age, we have a computer giant called "Apple". Do you think there is any connection?

I recall, while in school, having to study Mythology which showed half animal, half human creatures who were called gods and goddess. They even had a King God over them called Zeus. Crazy, isn't it? OR IS IT?

What is presented in this video is the fact that all the children of Satan sit on the world's thrones. How many even consider this fact? Or, that they consider themselves to be the "Elite, the Blue-Bloods, Royals, Illuminated Ones" or that there really are 13 Illuminati Families that keep their blood-line pure? Why do they inter-marry? Now, that is a taboo subject, isn't it?

You ask, "Satan had seed"? Yes and that seed was conceived by Eve who also conceived by her husband Adam and bore twins. Their names are Cain and Abel. You've read the story in the Bible of how Cain killed Abel.

Those that read the Bible and other books, such as The Books of the Apocrypha, which were taken out of the 1611 King James Bible, where it once was a part of the whole reading, would be those students of God's Word that seek the real Truth, not the Fairy Tales. What was behind that killing....ask yourself that when you read the Bible.

Zen Garcia presents three separate accounts from three separate ancient writings, word for word,

"Adam knew his wife, who had desired the angel; and she conceived and bear Cain and she said, 'I have acquired a man, the angel of the Lord."

Another translation says:

'Adam knew Havah (his wife) who had desired the angel and she conceived and bear Cain and she said, 'I have acquired a man, the angel of the lord': and she added to bear from her husband Adam, his twin, even Abel."

Then there is the one that explains why Cain's lineage is separate and listed in Genesis 4:1 while Abel's lineage is discussed in Genesis 5. Adam does not include Cain in his lineage.

"And Adam knew Eve who was pregnant by the angel Semiel . And she conceived and bear Cain; and he was like the heavenly being and not like the earthly being and said, 'I have acquired a man of the Angel of the Lord'."

Zen goes on to explain that Semeil is the Angel of Death, which I take to mean Satan. I am not sure of the spelling of the name Semiel so please listen to the account yourself but it is asked, " Would the two cover their genitalia in their shame after eating a piece of fruit?" This action of theirs speaks louder than words about their sexual shame of which they had partaken.

Now, do we better, understand why the Lord spoke a curse upon the Serpent?

Genesis 3:14-15 (KJV)
14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

And the first man and first woman had their curse placed upon them also for their part in this great sin.

16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

This is a subject, that to this day, pastors will not include in their sermons or Bible studies. I don't' know if it is because of ignorance or because of a deliberate move to stay away from revealing who is whom? To understand this truth would help the people to understand that there cannot and will not be peace between the two sides. The one side wants peace and the other wants to kill the Righteous Seed just as Cain killed his brother Able.

We are now in that End Time scenario where the animosity between the two seeds has become a killing field of the Jews and Christians. Eve bore twins, one was the seed of the Serpent and the other the seed of Adam. Down through the Bible we see the repeating of the same story, of the older twin not receiving what he believes is his and instead God gives the birthright to the younger twin. Jacob received that birthright although Essau was the first-born. Is Essau of the Seed of Satan? Apparently so. From him, come the Edomites, whom the Rabbis teach will come against Israel in the End of Days.

But there is much more to all of this. The Seed of Satan produced a Giant Race of beings that explain people such as Goliath and his brothers were not just mere big men but Giants, the off-spring of the Serpent. Do Bible teachers ever give deep thought about that? I can tell you the answer....NO! These Giants began to eat themselves out of house and home, doing horrible things of drinking blood and eating flesh of humans. They mated not only with humans but they committed bestiality, producing horrible creations that resulted in half human, half animal creatures. Others demanded worship. That is why you have ancient carvings showing small people bowing down to giant creatures that are not human.

The Flood? Why do you think God sent that world-wide flood? Do you think it had anything to do with the carnage of these Fallen Angels off-spring or were they just bad boys and girls? It was all about the DNA manipulation of God's perfect creation that had over-taken the whole earth.

Zen goes on to tell, how in the Book of Jasher, Noah knew the flood was coming to destroy the off-spring of the Fallen Angels and did not want to marry and have children because everybody and everything would be destroyed. He knew that the DNA of the Fallen Angels had spread through-out the world.

"And the Lord said onto Noah, take unto Thee a wife and beget children for I have seen Thy Righteousness before me in this generation and Thou will raise up seed and Thy children with Thee in the midst of the earth and Noah took a wife.

He took the daughter of Enoch who was 580 years old. Noah was 498. Guess, you could say that Noah got himself an older woman. Adam lived to 998 years so she was 418 years younger than Adam and still able to bear children for Noah. The life-span was much, much longer at the beginning.

Now, the story really gets interesting. If God destroyed all of the Seed of Satan through the Flood, how did they show up again after the flood? Apparently, it is told that Noah's wife bore him two sons. Yet, the Bible speaks of three sons. Noah must have remarried and Ham was born of that woman.

You will want to listen to this interview and find out what REALLY happened when Ham saw the nakedness of his father. It will provide you with the answer as to why God commanded Joshua, Caleb and the Children of Israel to kill all of the Giants that occupied the Promised Land, even the women, children and animals.

Mythology turns out to be the truth and Truth turns out to be Mythology.

You will enjoy this great presentation of Zen Garcia

Gerlinda