Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
70 Years and the Last Jubilee

The Shmitah Year begins this Rosh HaShanah 1014/15 and runs for a year into 2015/2016. Then the Jubilee Year begins and ends on 2016/2017. Jubilee is when All Debts are forgive. It is God's design and would fit His Own setting of all of His People free at that time. Because the next Jubilee would be 50 years later, it is evident that this Jubilee has to be the time for the Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. I had thought, it would be at the beginning of 2017 and my friend kept saying it would be at the end of 2017. We Shall See. War, Economic Collapse, Pestilences, and total breakdown of society is on the verge. We must pray for our families and for ourselves that God help us be strong in Him and do what is required of us.

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

The Red Horse

Zech 1:8 I saw by night, and behold, a man riding on a red horse, and it stood among the myrtle trees in the hollow; and behind him were horses: red, sorrel, and white.

Zech 1:9 Then I said, “My lord, what are these?” So the angel who talked with me said to me, “I will show you what they are.”

Zech 1:10 And the man who stood among the myrtle trees answered and said, “These are the ones whom the LORD has sent to walk to and fro throughout the earth.”

Now this same red horse is the one in Revelation that is sent out to take peace from the earth

Rev 6:4 Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

The 70 years

Zech 1:11 So they answered the Angel of the LORD, who stood among the myrtle trees, and said, “We have walked to and fro throughout the earth, and behold, all the earth is resting quietly.”

Zech 1:12 Then the Angel of the LORD answered and said, “O LORD of hosts, how long will You not have mercy on Jerusalem and on the cities of Judah , against which You were angry these seventy years?”

Note that for a period of SEVENTY YEARS God has not allowed mercy upon Israel and especially Jerusalem … the Babylonian captivity was seventy years.

The red horse has been riding for almost 70 years now.

This is a dual prophecy.

It has been fulfilled in the past and will be fulfilled again in the future…

Nations who “help” Israel, but with evil intentions:

Zech 1:13 And the LORD answered the angel who talked to me, with good and comforting words.

Zech 1:14 So the angel who spoke with me said to me, “Proclaim, saying, ‘Thus says the LORD of hosts:

“I am zealous for Jerusalem. And for Zion with great zeal.

Zech 1:15 I am exceedingly angry with the nations at ease; For I was a little angry, And they helped-but with evil intent.”

Now here we see the anger which God has against the nations who have ‘used’ Israel …

Does this sound like the USA or other western nations today?….

“And they helped – but with evil intent.”

Prophecy of Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel

Connection between August 1914 and December 1917 (3 ½ year period)?:

The kickoff day for WWI was the 9th of Av (August 1) 1914, when Russia and Germany entered the war establishing the plurality of nations involved in the war.

In 1917 all nations that were involved in the war had become involved.

December, Hannukah, 1917 General Allenby entered Jerusalem and established it for Israel, taking it back from the Turks.

There are 1260 days between the 9th of Av (August 1) 1914, and Hanukkah (Kislev 26), 1917.

This timing of 3 ½ years is the same time for Jacob’s trouble, and the entry of Messiah into Jerusalem.

100 year generation:

100 years is the limit of a generation found in the Bible (as defined by Abraham’s 4 generations of a total of 400 years (400 years divided by 4 generations = 100).

Is it a coincidence that the Rabbi’s prophesy of 400 years also ends in 1917?

1517 + 400 (Ottoman rule) = 1917

1917 + 100 years (limit to generation) = 2017

clip_image012

70 years

And in conclusion, if we take the prophecy of Zechariah…

1:12 Then the Angel of the LORD answered and said, “O LORD of hosts, how long will You not have mercy on Jerusalem and on the cities of Judah , against which You were angry these seventy years?”

1948 – rebirth of Israel in 1948, (involving the replanting of the Myrtle trees chopped down by the Ottomans)…

+ 70 – years that God has been angry with Jerusalem and the cities of Israel (Judah)…

We arrive at the year 2017

Thoughts – Right or Wrong?

Is the rabbi correct about 2017?

He was right about the Ottoman Turks, and the length of their rule in Israel.

He was right about the time when Jerusalem was “no man’s land” – between 1917-1967.

He was right about Israel regaining Jerusalem afterwards in 1967.

Time will tell.

This is 2010. We have 7 years left to find out.

Is really important – the gospel and salvation:

NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE URGENCY OF SPEADING THE GOSPEL? …

IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE, TELL THEM THE GOOD NEWS NOW…TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE…

I pray for all those who are lost, and who do not understand what little time they have left.

Jacob’s trouble is coming.

I told this to a loved one, and she became very depressed.

She is still young, she felt her life was over, and she was being “cheated” out of a good life because the world, as she knows it, will end.

I can assure everyone that NO ONE who accepts Jesus as Messiah is going to be “cheated.”

The opposite will happen.

Their abundant life is assured, not taken away, and the Messianic age will be a joyful one, if we just submit to God, and repent of our sins, accepting salvation through Jesus.

http://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/70-years-and-the-last-jubilee/

-