Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
INTRODUCTION TO THE BOOK OF ENOCH AND MUCH MORE

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Col 4:6

6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
KJV
http://book-ofenoch.com/introduction/

USE THE LIVE LINK ABOVE AS THE ARTICLE IS LENGTHY AND DOES NOT FIT ON ONE PAGE HERE AND IS EASIER TO READ THIS WAY.

Interesting food for thought in this lengthy introduction with a good overview of the book of Enoch . Not saying I agree with all the comments but it’s a good starting point for someone new like me to the book of Enoch, who was skeptical about its authenticity and contents, however many long hours of research, prayer and discernment are leading me to give much credibility to this book.

I also Highly recommend the videos and articles posted here by Steven and Gerlinda for further clarity, depth and understanding into what is a very enlightening book.

BELOW ARE JUST A FEW CHAPTERS THAT GOT MY ATTENTION.

Chapter 37 [SECT. VI.]
1. The vision which he saw, the second vision of wisdom, which Enoch saw, the son of Jared, the son of Malaleel, the son of Canan, the son of Enos, the son of Seth, the son of Adam. This is the commencement of the word of wisdom, which I received to declare and tell to those who dwell upon earth. Hear from the beginning, and understand to the end, the holy things which I utter in the presence of the Lord of spirits. Those who were before us thought it good to speak;
2. And let not us, who come after, obstruct the beginning of wisdom. Until the present period never has there been given before the Lord of spirits that which I have received, wisdom according to the capacity of my intellect, and according to the pleasure of the Lord of spirits; that which I have received from him, 4 a portion of life eternal.
3. And I obtained three parables, which I declared to the inhabitants of the world.
Chapter 38
1. Parable the first. When the congregation of the righteous shall be manifested; and sinners be judged for their crimes, and be troubled in the sight of the world;
2. When righteousness shall be manifested in the presence of the righteous themselves, who will be elected for their good works duly weighed by the Lord of spirits; and when the light of the righteous and the elect, who dwell on earth, shall be manifested; where will the habitation of sinners be? and where the place of rest for those who have rejected the Lord of spirits? It would have been better for them, had they never been born.
3. When, too, the secrets of the righteous shall be revealed, then shall sinners be judged; and impious men shall be afflicted in the presence of the righteous and the elect.
4. From that period those who possess the earth shall cease to be powerful and exalted. Neither shall they be capable of beholding the countenances of the holy; for the light of the countenances of the holy, the righteous, and the elect, has been seen by the Lord of spirits.
5. Yet shall not the mighty kings of that period be destroyed; but be delivered into the hands of the righteous and the holy.
6. Nor thenceforwards shall any obtain commiseration from the Lord of spirits, because their lives in this world will have been completed.
Chapter 39
1. In those days shall the elect and holy race descend from the upper heavens, and their seed shall then be with the sons of men. Enoch received books of indignation and wrath, and books of hurry and agitation.
2. Never shall they obtain mercy, saith the Lord of spirits.
3. A cloud then snatched me up, and the wind raised me above the surface of the earth, placing me at the extremity of the heavens.
4. There I saw another vision; I saw the habitations and couches of the saints. There my eyes beheld their habitations with the angels, and their couches with the holy ones. They were entreating, supplicating, and praying for the sons of men; while righteousness like water flowed before them, and mercy like dew was scattered over the earth. And thus shall it be with them for ever and for ever.
5. At that time my eyes beheld the dwelling of the elect, of truth, faith, and righteousness.
6. Countless shall be the number of the holy and the elect, in the presence of God for ever and for ever.
7. Their residence I beheld under the wings of the Lord of spirits. All the holy and the elect sung before him, in appearance like a blaze of fire; their mouths being full of blessings, and their lips glorifying the name of the Lord of spirits. And righteousness incessantly dwelt before him,
8. There was I desirous of remaining, and my soul longed for that habitation. There was my antecedent inheritance; for thus had I prevailed before the Lord of spirits.
9. At that time I glorified and extolled the name of the Lord of spirits with blessing and with praise; for he has established it with blessing and with praise, according to his own good pleasure.
10. That place long did my eyes contemplate. I blessed and said, Blessed be he, blessed from the beginning for ever. In the beginning, before the world was created, and without end is his knowledge.
11. What is this world? Of every existing generation those shall bless thee who do not sleep in the dust, but stand before thy glory, blessing, glorifying, exalting thee, and saying, The holy, holy, Lord of spirits, fills the whole world of spirits.
12. There my eyes beheld all who, without sleeping, stand before him and bless him, saying, Blessed be thou, and blessed be the name of God for ever and for ever. Then my countenance became changed, until I was incapable of seeing.
Chapter 40
1. After this I beheld thousands of thousands, and myriads of myriads, and an infinite number of people, standing before the Lord of spirits.
2. On the four wings likewise of the Lord of spirits, on the four sides, I perceived others, besides those who were standing before him. Their names, too, I know; because the angel, who proceeded with me, declared them to me, discovering to me every secret thing.
3. Then I heard the voices of those upon the four sides magnifying the Lord of glory.
4. The first voice blessed the Lord of spirits for ever and for ever.
5. The second voice I heard blessing the elect One, and the elect who suffer on account of the Lords of spirits.
6. The third voice I heard petitioning and praying for those who dwell upon earth, and supplicate the name of the Lord of spirits.
7. The fourth voice I heard expelling the impious angels, and prohibiting them from entering into presence of the Lord of spirits, to prefer accusations against the inhabitants of the earth.
8. After this I besought the angel of peace, who proceeded with me, to explain all that was concealed. I said to him, Who are those whom I have seen on the four sides, and whose words I have heard and written down? He replied, The first is the merciful, the patient, the holy Michael.
9. The second is he who presides over every suffering and every affliction of the sons of men, the holy Raphael. The third, who presides over all that is powerful, is Gabriel. And the fourth, who presides over repentance, and the hope of those who will inherit eternal life, is Phanuel. These are the four angels of the most high God, and their four voices, which at that time I heard.

AS always use prayer and ask for discernment .

Link: http://book-ofenoch.com/introduction/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Rev 22:18-21

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
KJV
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Agape
Bob

Re: INTRODUCTION TO THE BOOK OF ENOCH AND MUCH MORE

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the post.

What do you make of this paragraph right here?

2. When righteousness shall be manifested in the presence of the righteous themselves, who will be elected for their good works duly weighed by the Lord of spirits; and when the light of the righteous and the elect, who dwell on earth, shall be manifested; where will the habitation of sinners be? and where the place of rest for those who have rejected the Lord of spirits? It would have been better for them, had they never been born.

I know there is the teaching that after the judgment, those that rejected Christ, will just be annihilated, as if they had never lived. But, does that sound like it is the case, in light of what is posted here in that paragraph?

Gerlinda

Hi Gerlinda, please clarify, are you basing your statements and questions on the bible (scripture verse please), or Enoch, or ? Many scriptures from the "bible " pop into my mind reading both. Here is just a few of the first.

Matthew 10:28. KJV

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

REVELATION 20 : 11-15 KJV

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Mark 14:21 KJV

The Son of man indeed goeth, as it is written of him: but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! good were it for that man if he had never been born.

2 Corinthians 5:8 KJV

We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

I am not sure if your trying to test me, pick my brain or trap me, lol.
I would say that passage is similar in many ways to scripture.

Anywhere, anyway eternally separated from God is hell literally, physically, mentally, spiritually and bodily, I would rather die today and be with the Lord rather than living to be 100 and go to hell.

With love, ybiC, Bob.

No, no, Bob, I am not trying to test you, pick your brain or trap you at all. That's funny...LOL!

You provided the same scripture out of the Bible as is quote in Enoch:

Mark 14:21 KJV

The Son of man indeed goeth, as it is written of him: but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! Good were it for that man if he had never been born.

2. When righteousness shall be manifested in the presence of the righteous themselves, who will be elected for their good works duly weighed by the Lord of spirits; and when the light of the righteous and the elect, who dwell on earth, shall be manifested; where will the habitation of sinners be? And where the place of rest for those who have rejected the Lord of spirits? It would have been better for them, had they never been born

Let me explain something that is kind of new to me. We know that we are body, soul and spirit, right?

When we die, the body is of no concern...it is a goner. The soul is the personality of the person that lives on. And thirdly, the spirit goes back to the one who gave it.

In the past, I have always believed that the two; Soul and Spirit would travel together back to God (if you are a Believer)

Now, I am learning from Joe Ortiz book something I had never gave thought to before.

You know how it is when you go to sleep at night, then you wake up and you don't remember the time in between? Well, Joe is giving all the evidence that the Soul does that. You die (go to sleep) and you remain in that state until the Day of Resurrection when it is given a Resurrected Body and is joined with the Soul that had gone on to be with God.

Does that make sense?

In the past when someone would talk about Soul Sleep, I couldn't grasp it because I didn't have a good understanding of all three parts of the human. So, naturally I said, "No Way, because the Bible says, "To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord."

And that is true for the Spirit that returned to the One who made it.

But other scriptures (which I haven't put together yet also speak about going to sleep...)

So, Bob, that is why I asked that question. I can't wait to get all of the scriptural teaching on this. Joe's book is so very good. I think it is the single best eye opener to how we have been fooled all these years.

OK, no testing. Lol!

Gerlinda

LOL, I love your spirit and energy, I almost felt like I was back in school taking a test I didn't want to fail, but in a much better way.
I have never been a huge book reader, the bible is the only book that I was ever really drawn to, by the Lord no doubt,I know how that might sound, but it is the truth of the matter. My dad had the walls lined with book shelves, and always had his nose in one.
I do understand the waiting so to speak after death, and the concept of spirit soul and body as I was blessed to study for about three years with a very anointed gentlemen who had more than 60 years of studying the scriptures who passed early this year at 89 years old. Age without a doubt brings much wisdom.
He actually told several of people a few days before he passed that he was going home, and he even predicted his passing to the day, my friend who lives close found him that exact day slumped over in his chair.

However at your and Stevens recommendations I will do my best, thanks for being gentle.

YBIC,Bob