Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Living Stones, the ecclesia

It was hard for me to put aside the teachings that I had heard all of my Christian walk.. that being... Israel, the nation was the fulfillment of God's promise of a "Place for my people, Israel and I will plant them so that they can have a home of their own and no longer be disturbed." II Sam. 7:10

While it is true, Israel, the nation had to once again be back as a nation in order to fulfill all the other prophecies that speak of an A/C and False Prophet who will rebuild Solomon's Temple for their own, deceive the Jews & unsaved Gentiles into accepting it as the true fulfillment of God's plan: the complete plan of God encompassed much more than a mere earthly land brought back through the efforts of man.

I, like so many others, believed that I would be taken in some pre-Trib. Rapture UP to Heaven where I would dine at the Lord's table for 7 long years. My focus used to be UP instead of what the Word of God clearly tells us. It tells us that the Bride of Christ would come down. And we, the ecclesia were not the bride.

It was also hard for me to even concentrate on the subject of The New Jerusalem coming down. None of it ever made sense to me but now I know why.

We had been taught that the Church is the Bride of Christ. Others taught that the Church is the Body of Christ. Again others taught that it was both. Like I said, none of it made real sense at all. You just nod your head and try to figure it out on your own.

Now, that I know, without a shadow of a doubt that the Ecclesia, Assembly, Congregation includes all people of faith, from the time when Abraham was called out by God right on through to the present day Called Out Ones that include both Israel and Gentile that believe upon the Father and His Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ. Now, I am able to put the correct terms on who is whom.

While Theorist have taught that the church is the Bride of Christ; it is just not so. The ecclesia are the "living stones, who are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Christ Jesus.

I Chronicles 17:9-14 tells us "The Lord will build a house for you, when they die, the Lord will raise up offspring to suceed you, one of your own sons (Jesus Christ).....". He is building His ecclesia. The He is not King David nor Solomon as many theorist teach. Look at II Sam 7:14 KJV "I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:"

They use this scripture to say it cannot be Jesus Christ because it speaks of committing iniquity. However, as Joe Ortiz points out in his book, the End Time Passover, the word for "committing iniquity or when he does wrong, I will punish Him. NIV, the Hebrew word for this is avoh . The NASB concordance states that avah is a denominative verb from the masculine noun "Avon", which means "bearing the punishment for iniquities of others".

The point is that the promise of salvation given to Abraham that one who would come through his seed; eventually down to David's Seed would build and rule God's House.

Who or what is God's House? It is the Called Out Ones? The ecclesia made up of Abraham, all of his seed and the Gentile that grafted themselves into them. Of course, we know that the House of Judah has kept itself apart from that because they refused to accept that seed as their Messiah. So, for the time being, it is the House of Israel/Gentiles, whom spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

These are the "Living Stones". This brings to mind why it is that God was so insistent on when an earthly altar and temple were built, they were not to be cut or hewn out by man. But, they had to be of the natural stone found on earth. Do you see what He was getting at?

We have man now re-creating God's own creation, mutating the natural DNA instead of leaving it in it's natural state. This is Satan's attempt it not only mimic God but to destroy God's plan. I believe this is a connection to the Temple of God, the living stones, the body of Christ.

Solomon built the earthly Temple of Worship. Christ Jesus is building His Temple, His living Body on earth made up of all those that have already passed on in faith, who are waiting for that Resurrection Day, when they, along with the living, will be caught up to meet the Lord in the Air.

So, now that we know the ecclesia are not the Bride of Christ, who is the Bride? When Jesus told His disciples that they could not go where He was going; He was going to prepare a place for them, He was speaking about the Abode, the New Jerusalem which shall come down. It is the future home of all of Christ's Body.

This glorious edifice will house a community of God's Called Out Ones, which is now being built by His Son Jesus Christ. This priesthood community will be housed in the true Promised Land, New Jerusalem, the Bride of the Lamb, which is The Holy City of God.

Now, doesn't that explain all the more clear why we meet the Lord in the Air? We don't go all the way up to Heaven, stay there for a period of time and then come down. NO, NO! If we are dead/asleep, we will rise first and then be joined by the living who will be changed into incorruptible and thus we will join the Lord in the air.

The Lord will make a new heaven and a new earth and thus we will be with the Lord forever and ever.

Please read Joe Ortize's Book, "The End Time Passover". This chapter 12 is the lesson on The New Jerusalem.

PS Notice how that chapter is #12 and the foundations of this New Jerusalem is 12 with 12 gates?

Gerlinda

Re: The Living Stones, the ecclesia

Please excuse the typo of:

I will punish Him. NIV, the Hebrew word for this is avoh. The NASB concordance states that avah is a denominative verb from the masculine noun "Avon", which means "bearing the punishment for iniquities of others".

The second spelling is the correct one... AVAH

Thank You,
Gerlinda

Re: The Living Stones, the ecclesia

bump