Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MUST SEE: A Half an Hour..We Must Understand it

Hi Gerlinda,

Many people are finding this site for the FIRST TIME, with this in mind is ONE of the reasons I "bunp" ( bring previous articles, videos and commentaries back to the top of the submissions )a thread.

I have also been known to repeatedly bring the same youtube videos, articles and commentaries on various threads because they either apply and bring more evidence to the topic at hand.

I know people time is valuable and I post so many videos, articles and commentaries that sometime after the 4th, 5th or 6th time bumped they finally get viewed.

I do not want to waste anyone's time so I'm grateful to share many topics on this site that are overlooked or ignored.

Some of the most important videos , articles and commentaries are on the topic of:

1. The false 7 year pre tribulation LIE ( perpetrated by the JESUITS, powers that be )

2. The omission of the APOCRYPHA from the bible ( the apocrypha ( Septuagint) were quoted by JESUS CHRIST, The apostles many were converting to Christianity in the first century based on the Septuagint .

3. The 70th week of Daniel was completed by JESUS CHRIST ....JESUS was the "HE" in the book of Daniel Chapter 9

4. Who is ISRAEL?

5. Who are the Zionist?

6. Who are the TWELVE TRIBES of ISRAEL?

This and many more articles, videos and commentaries have been shared on this site but many people have chosen to ignore, argue or attack the messenger of this information.

Please exhort, encourage everyone to read their OWN BIBLES to see what the scripture have to say.

THE BIBLE IS THE INERRANT WORD OF GOD

JESUS IS GOD'S SON ( JESUS IS GOD )

THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL TEACH YOU ALL THINGS

PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM.

SHARE THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST WITH EVERYONE!

DO NOT GROW WEARY IN DOING GOOD NO MATTER HOW PEOPLE ATTACK, SLANDER OR GOSSIP ABOUT YOU.

People in the last days will persecute you, and say they are doing God a favor when they attack you and say all kinds of things falsely against you.

God Bless

Steven

Sinner saved by GRACE THROUGH FAITH in JESUS CHRIST!

Re: MUST SEE: A Half an Hour..We Must Understand it

Steven, as I looked at the list of things that you listed, I wanted to put my take on what these items have meant to me in the past year. I will put your words in blue and keep my replies in black....ok?

Some of the most important videos , articles and commentaries are on the topic of:

1. The false 7 year pre tribulation LIE ( perpetrated by the JESUITS, powers that be

This first topic here is so mis-understood. For instance, as I was reading commentaries on Adam's post, one person said, "We are not appointed unto God's Wrath so that is proof of the pre-7 year Tribulation". So, what is wrong with this person's remark? He did not understand, first of all, the Bible, nowhere mentions a 7 year Tribulation. Second of all, God's Wrath is not the Anti-Christ's Wrath. And if Anti-Christ is given 42 months to "CONTINUE", this means he is already in power but not given the indwelling of Satan, until that period of time. Then the world will see his Wrath. Later, comes God's Wrath when the time given to A/C is completed according to what God has allowed. Thirdly, he does not seem to read the rest of God's Word that says tribulation will be seen upon every generation; none is exempt. Corrie TenBoom sure did understand that as well as her sister who died in the Concentration Camp of Auschwitz

2. The omission of the APOCRYPHA from the bible ( the Apocrypha ) ( Septuagint) were quoted by JESUS CHRIST, The apostles many were converting to Christianity in the first century based on the Septuagint .

The APOCRYPHA is the single most important collection of words put into writing by the Prophets to document what has taken place, what is taking place and what will take place that will see the return of Jesus Christ with His Saints. Yes, I know He returns with His Saints. Those are the ones that have been Resurrected from the grave and those who were living, changed in the twinkling of an eye into immortal bodies. I had read portions of The Book of Enoch before coming to your site, Steven, but didn't seem to realize the extend of books until seen on this site. Every day is an eye-opener. But what I did not know, even after 30 years of going to church, reading my own Bible, teaching Sunday School, was that the big guy Goliath was not just a huge man who had brothers just as big as he was but that he was of a lineage that was not all human. That is what the Books of the Apocrypha did for me. Even the last pastor that we had, pretty much kicked me out of his church because I dared to bring up the Fallen Angels taking human women as wives. Is it any wonder that clergy have been so indoctrinated against these Fallen Angels? If anyone found out the truth, it may just mean they have awakened to more truth....no more money in the collection.

3. The 70th week of Daniel was completed by JESUS CHRIST ....JESUS was the "HE" in the book of Daniel Chapter 9

When I was on Five Doves, I had already learned, all on my own by reading the Bible, that the He was speaking of Jesus Christ fulfilling the whole of the 70th week of Daniel. I even raised that issue on Doves; I felt it was an important question. Once a person fully understands that, the whole theory of a 7 year Tribulation period is water under the dam.

RaptureBibleProphecyForum provides so much evidence on that fact. Really, anyone wanting to know God's Truth and not years and years of theological hand-me-downs, can find it here.

4. Who is ISRAEL?

End Times Passover by Joe Ortiz proves who Israel is beyond a shadow of a doubt. All of the scriptures he found on that subject is from God Himself. Course those that slam him need to read his research into the Bible regarding this issue before they slam the author as having a Cahtolic Demon in him. God help those that dare to make such accusations. God will not forget these kind of condemnations. He is a patient God. However, His patience has an ending. The day will come when He will require the slanderer to repent. You'd think repending and apologizing to the man while there is time yet on earth would be the WISE thing to do. Again Israel is the ecclesia (the body of all believers; Israel & Gentile) That leaves the Jews who have their own purpose to the end.

5. Who are the Zionist?

Ah, the Zionist??? That subject is well covered on this Forum. That word has been so mis-represented that most Christians think it's someone that supports Israel. The Zionist are the blood-line of Satan, which is covered in the same videos and articles that pull all of these items together. Well meaning believers have no idea how they have been duped and used by these Zionist that built all of the government buildings, hospitals, museums, libraries, synagogues and soon the Third Temple. When they are no longer of any use to them, they will see the hatchet job.

6. Who are the TWELVE TRIBES of ISRAEL?

Twelve Tribes are the twelve sons of Jacob. Not every tribe is mentioned in the Book of Revelation. Should people be able to put the pieces together that are provided on this forum, they'd get that "hit your forehead with understanding" moment. The Dannites and individual persons of other tribes are those of the Synagogue of Satan.

A good teacher and servant of Jesus Christ knows he has to repeat topics over and over again. Those that want, the Holy Spirit will help to learn what He has for you.

In 2005, A Can of Worms was opened in my former teachings. Each day, another worm gets dragged out and is replaced by beautiful beatitudes.

Thanks for this past year Steven.

Saved by Grace Am I. Thank you Jesus

Gerlinda