Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NEW:Planet-7X - KELB Radio Interview

The 7 videos by Gil Broussard are so jam packed with Astronomical information that I encourage anyone that wants to understand the times and signs spoken about in the Bible to take set aside your time to learn more than you could ever have imagined. These videos are made much easier to understand because of Gil's deep studies, charts and easy to understand explanations. I have not finished the last and seventh one. However, I've heard a bit about it so am anxious to get to it, perhaps, tomorrow. G

Luke 21:26 "Men's hearts fading them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heavens shall be shaken."

Planet 7X or known by most as Planet X (Nibiru) makes it]s way into our Solar Eclipse every 360 years. You may wonder why it is we have to be so concerned this time. It is because, if it's coming is during the winter months, then it will not cause the catastrophic mayhem but if it passes during the Spring/Summer months, watch out Earth below. Just to show you the power that this huge Planet has; it was the one that caused the Flood of Noah.

It is 7 times the size of Earth's Diameter. It travels a Oblong kind of route and the closer it gets to our solar system, the faster it travels. Gil believes that Planet X/Nibiru is now in our Solar System.

Some of you will recall that back at March 29, 2001, the Sephardic and Ashkenazi Rabbis announced that both groups had agreed that the time of Jacob's Trouble had begun. Do you recall what happened that year, in 2001? What happened in 2008? What will happen in 2016? You will want to watch these videos and get details that will make you sit up and pay close attention. The above scripture of Luke 21:26 applies to that event.

Gill Broussard covers these many subjects:
1. The size, orbit and effects of this planet upon our earth in past and in our near future
2. He believes, based on what Astronomy is showing, that the first 5 seals have been opened.
3. Rev. 6-7 coverage of the Fiery Hail or mountains are two events which are 5 months apart.
4. The Shmitah year beginning in 2015 is, for the first time in modern history that Israel being observed. The storage of food, according to the decrees given by God that they must do is being observed by the entire nation. They know something, don't you think?

There is a date given that the Heavens indicate the time when the woman will be taken into the Wilderness. This is not up in heaven but a place here on earth to protect them from the Dragon spoken about in Revelation 12.

I want to point out one of the beautiful created pictures shown in Video 5 of the 6 that shows the crucifixion, with the blood of Jesus Christ pouring down upon the Mercy Seat below, which is the complete fulfillment as required by God. When Ron Wyatt told about finding this, there were multitude of Nay Sayers. Why? Because Ron Wyatt was a Seventh Day Adventist there fore that could not have been true. It is an example of the short-sightedness of most that call themselves Christians. I encourage a look at it and then read your scriptures regarding what took place at Passover.

Video #7 I cannot comment upon because it has not been viewed.

Thank you Steven for putting this all up on the Forum. As always, you have a heart for sharing the many, many truths of the scriptures. It is there to watch, listen or read but it is up to those that want a deeper relationship with the lord Jesus Christ to do their part. I hope, for their sake, that they do just that.

Gerlinda